Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Examples of EII

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

There's this smirkey laugh or I call it laughing at myself at the end of her little speech

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/s...2&action=click
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    She looks INFJ to me
    To me any recurrent emotional displays in terms of body language, facial expressions and words rule out EII because they simply don't do that. It's not their natural Modus Operandi, flat facial expressions are expected from an Fi dom (still water runs deep) with Fe ignoring/observant. It seems like some people mistakenly associated Fi with emotional warmth. Introverted Feelings ties with the subjective factor,

Fi doesn't express anything, neither sympathy nor antipathy, those feelings (like all feelings) are subjectively felt (or not) and define the relationship between the subject and the object to which a feeling charge is attributed (either positive or negative (Fi doesn't like neutral polarity)). Take the usual facial expression of Hayao Miyazaki (EII according to most typologists) for instance and you'll see that flat affect I'm talking about. Even when he smiles and express some emotions (with people he's close to) it's measured and not exaggerated. All those complex feelings and world view are expressed in his wonderful work, not in his face or demeanor.

By the way, MBTI INFJ doesn't equate EII (INFj), this association may cloud one's judgment and forge an erroneous mental Type image of EII.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

David Gilmour

Last edited by chriscorey; 03-04-2023 at 07:18 AM.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Susan Cain is perhaps EII, yeah

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Even Susan cain who said the same things as this woman. By your theory any and all emotions are prohibited to INFJ just to Fe
    To say or do something similar is possible for people of different types. More such when it's small or not strictly related to concrete type.
    To identify types mainly by common behaivor needs to know a human good. Not something limited said for public. Many of different data. At least, for not good-known human is needed good questionnaire and better when the human does not know types theory to filter it. For famouses only nonverbal gives good data.

Susan Cain can to have Fi, unlike those for which what said the other

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Neil Jordan
    Tom Felton
    Daniel Day Lewis (?)
    Jeremy Irons (?)

i am looking for EII males lol

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany View Post
    Neil Jordan
    Tom Felton
    Daniel Day Lewis (?)
    Jeremy Irons (?)

i am looking for EII males lol
    Daniel Day Lewis, I think LSI, and not because of the moustache.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Finaplex View Post
    Daniel Day Lewis, I think LSI
    IN*J

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    IN*J
    Ij

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Joel from Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
    Mob Kageyama from Mob Psycho 100.

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Finaplex View Post
    Ij
    definitely IJ..he is totally unnerving haha. I’m not sure, could be LSI.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

he is totally unnerving haha. I’m not sure, could be LSI.
    In case of correct IEI, LSI should not be "totally unnerving".

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In case of correct IEI, LSI should not be "totally unnerving".
    maybe he isn’t then lol, hmm I disagree though, LSI can have their moments where they scare me. I think I would end up feeling abused in an activity relationship myself. Maybe even more than a conflict one.

he says he loves the U2 film music in that vid- makes me think LSI..

I have never been much attracted to LSI, I don’t know why, I think I am a bit IEE like..but do not question my type lol

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

LSI can have their moments where they scare me
    It's low possibly that in good IR, more to say generally attractive actor, would inspire "totally unnerving" impression. It's significant argument against LSI, if IEI is correct for you.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

definitely IJ..he is totally unnerving haha. I’m not sure, could be LSI.
    He has all kinds of ridiculous theories about type and behavior
    If you are IEI then you shouldn’t fear an abusive SLE I mean that should be normal for you! Those kinds of ridiculous theories
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He has all kinds of ridiculous theories about type and behavior
    If you are IEI then you shouldn’t fear an abusive SLE I mean that should be normal for you! Those kinds of ridiculous theories
    if you think that it's ''ridiculous'' to say that the perception of LSI by IEI as ''totally unnerving'' is uncommon, then you may understand your own ITR from a wrong basis, such as being mistyped; if you, for example have similar views about ''unnerving'' SLI, thinking yourself EII. your profile pic looks more like EXFX

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nifl View Post
    if you think that it's ''ridiculous'' to say that the perception of LSI by IEI as ''totally unnerving'' is uncommon, then you may understand your own ITR from a wrong basis, such as being mistyped; if you, for example have similar views about ''unnerving'' SLI, thinking yourself EII. your profile pic looks more like EXFX
    Whatever dude
    -

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probs best to be cautious around anyone who seems ‘unnerving’..

personally the reason I find activity somewhat attractive is because they remind me of my look-a-like partner SEI.

the guy is also a talented actor…these playful type of personalities can be quite disarming..

And I said IJ were ‘unnerving’ and it was somewhat a joke…but yes LSI can seem a bit unnerving.
    Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 03-17-2023 at 06:19 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe James Norton

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

If you are IEI then you shouldn’t fear an abusive SLE
    It's not what I have said here. And I never said what you've assigned me.
    In common perception of any type in good IR does not exist significant fear, as those people inspire a trust for a cooperation. It's also not common with having good IR to perceive people _very negatively_, so such perception reduces the _chance_ that IR are good.
    In _rare_ cases or some situations _additional_ negative factors may overweight significant influence of good IR. What is doubtful for the case with the discussed actor, so irrationally negative perception fits badly to good IR with him.

> He has all kinds of ridiculous theories about type and behavior

I use basic types theory. While you reject it to rationalize your mistake in own type and types of others.
    As when you opposed to idea that good IR help with a sympathy and friendship.

Also you tend to assign to people what they do not say and do not do, spread misleading gossips. Then you fight with own fantasies and predispose others by misleading to do the same. As was in case of your discussion of SLE, where claiming as "soft" to be not SLE turned in your mind to claiming about SLE being "inhuman". There you protected your opinion about someone who you perceive personally positively and in long friendly relations (after a "romance") to have conflicting(!) IR with you, instead of assuming that IR can be not so bad, as the described is uncommon for such IR.
    Last edited by Sol; 03-19-2023 at 08:26 PM.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Dr. Gabor Mate is probably one of the most viewed EII ever
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

if you think that it's ''ridiculous''
    Maritsa has EIE. Her weakest function is T. Negative traits of her Jung type become more expressed in stressful for her themes and when having such life situations. Besides generally having not best psyche, moral decency and seems intelligence, education.
    All this predisposes her to ignore logics, especially logical objectivity (Te) in unusually high and noticable degree. To make strange claims from common theory point and general events. To think wrong type for herself despite much against it. Also, a part of this is her tendency to spread misleading gossips, especially for emotional influence on others.
    In short - she does not care much what is truth, reality and to say truth to others. But has very high wish to keep own opinions which are supposed by her as important to have more pleasant emotions for her. She has above common egocentrism in morality and thinking.

She's good case to notice negative traits which you may meet in F types. With bad IR such people annoy especially.
    Base Fe will express to Te types those negative traits more openly, as are annoyed by Te rationaly the most of all.

Also, for Maritsa I suspect additional factor.
    A mental disorder, which may progress. So to influence on her logically is doubtful.
    She'll be posting nonsense about types and lie further.
    When she'll write: 2+2=5. You'll say: 4. She'll be repling "Whatever dude" / I don't care.
    Unlike other ones such I saw, she just posts about types more than common for them.
    Other people, who think not badly, will be stoping to take her seriously after a time.
    As optimum way seems to let her do anything without comments, than to spare the attention on her.
    In case of negative IR what she does is perceived more annoying, while for others she may be funny with some inadequacy and misleading.
    Last edited by Sol; 03-20-2023 at 07:09 AM.

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking InterPrizeWes's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m not really sure all the NF is so in tune with grails of holy chosen figurines and robes of silver to escalate the beach tide or arrive at the wizard’s destined and appointed hour…
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind
    The time is alway right to do what is right.
    Become who you are.
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Sol
    Maritsa has EIE.
    It looks like it. She's less adamant on video than I imagined her based on forum behaviour, which may be a strong argument in her own mind against EIE.
    I know an EIE who seemingly due to specific life events, type of education & self-wishes has a self-perception more like an I type too, and T. Although she doesn't have intricate knowledge of MBTI/Jung/Sociotypes. Presumably the relative rejection of Te & Ne along with being an F increases the average difficulties with understanding the correct type that one has.

With bad IR such people annoy especially.
    Here those Te + Fe specific situations are usually pointing out that their behaviour is in contradiction with the self-ascribed type, which just gets a weird or hysterical response. Situations where Fi's will either ignore or whine more innocently and indirectly, to keep the relatively pleasant relation to others; and Fi's care more about those facts, anyways, so the interaction is easier with them. Unpleasant experiences with Fi's are more where they go 'cold' and indirectly show their dislike when you say what you think (''I don't want to talk to you!'' or general decreasing of contact). I suppose this is especially annoying for Ti's.
    Some ITR also shifts on a forum like this, because of the relative focus on T above other functions in discussing the subject. IRL SEI would be less annoying for me, for example.

Unlike other ones such I saw, she just posts about types more than common for them.
    It seems that most of those others who don't get their type and don't engage seriously in discussion about it mainly post in off-topic threads, like BraveSailorBoy and Miss Maverick (both Fe's, the Miss seems EIE too). So the investment in Socionics is lower for them, at least consciously, which reduces the risk of problems from applying it IRL.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Situations where Fi's will either ignore or whine more innocently and indirectly
    Among differences of common for types, base Fi do not attack on polite behavior to them. When they dislike something - they go away, reduce any emotions, do polite criticism, but not provoke emotional conflicting as base Fe do often.
    To get the other would need something unusually strong and rare, so base Fi would ignore own base function. They'd anyway tried to be as polite as possible by format, even when provoking by the sense. Dumb rough talking style alike there is very against base Fi. Especially EII which are lesser direct and primitive than Se in how to transfer own relation and solve situations.

> where they go 'cold' and indirectly show their dislike when you say what you think (''I don't want to talk to you!'' or general decreasing of contact). I suppose this is especially annoying for Ti's.

For Te is annoying too, when a human is not emotionally indifferent. You are tuned to get warm emotions, and when get coldness that is not pleasant at all.

Also to note, that for E*FP behavior related to Fi is lesser expressed. Besides those are lesser restrained being E and P.

> It seems that most of those others who don't get their type and don't engage seriously in discussion about it mainly post in off-topic threads, like BraveSailorBoy and Miss Maverick (both Fe's, the Miss seems EIE too).

Most people on typology forums have no serious interest in types. The possible reason is that to understand the usefulness of the theory it needs efforts. People are lazy. Also not all use correct theory, methods expanded with nonverbal behavior.
    The majority (>90%) never does good (and with positive result) IR checking of own types - so they do not see how IR work. They have as reduced the possibility to understand the usefulness of other theory too. As without such checking they often mistake in own types and will do more mistakes in types of people they know good, have lesser possibility to develop typing skills.
    So the majority mainly sees a mess when tries to use types theory. So they do not value high this theory. And there is no authority source with objective positive experiments to explain that the problem is non-appropriate usage, but not the theory itself.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Look what I found….
    INFJ (her) and ESTJ (him) couple!!!!

https://youtube.com/shorts/0QXF4H7z6Ug?feature=share

They are just the most adorable

https://youtube.com/shorts/RLg1s-eg3fs?feature=share

And minus direct and conflict avoidant EII lol

https://youtube.com/shorts/YL_OrX9Py6o?feature=share
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Rae & Jake

Jake - mb ENTP
    Rae - ESTP

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah the lady is not EII, not sure what type the guy is.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Rae & Jake

Jake - mb ENTP
    Rae - ESTP
    Please..
    When you can finally learn how to type do me a favor return then
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by loopyclouds View Post
    Yeah the lady is not EII, not sure what type the guy is.
    LSE
    -

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Both seem Fe
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    Both seem Fe
    Watch the other videos and there’s like zero Fe
    Messing around having fun and teasing is not Fe
    -

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://vimeo.com/48658628

she may be EII

it's possible katie marie might be Fi lead too
    Last edited by necrosebud; 03-29-2023 at 12:59 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by necrosebud View Post
    it's possible katie marie might be Fi lead too
    youtube've given that "Katie Marie". not Fi base
    also exist that which claimed to have INFJ, but have not

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this one is perhaps LIE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

this one is perhaps LIE
    was main version

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Faith in humanity
    She’s not EII. She’s human

Small things
    https://youtube.com/shorts/WVLHdxxreyI?feature=share
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

There are EII who love color and makeup or art this is not type related
    There are EII who shed their material life and model minimalism again not type related

No matter what EII like they always want to bring their ideals to the world of “how one should be….. towards…. “

You get what I mean by Fi
    -

TIM
    SCS: SLE
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Renna View Post
    I always think Rowling is EII, or she’s IEI? I think her book has a very strong Si-Ne slice of life style. Hogwarts is a fucking dangerous school with all the traps that could easily kill off unlucky students, but all of it’s dangerous get treated in a Ne silliness way more than being taken seriously.

Its funny that she always supports the SJW but by only disagrees with them in one point, she became their worst enemy.

I feel bad for JK Rowling, but also I give her props for still sticking to her words.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast