TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Which types are the most woke?

I’d say Betas in general and delta NFs

I lean far left myself but I’m not as judgmental and humorless as some people and care more about quality of life issues and general empathy than optics
    Last edited by Averroes; 02-06-2023 at 12:37 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ime Gamma logical types are the ones most annoyed by 'woke ness', Delta NFs are the most woke in the institutional sense of 'lol, you put all the colors of the rainbow on this tv show/text book in the most p.c way'

It's annoying seeing all the previous characters being transformed in minority characters but the truth is it's easier for production to do this than always come up with something original, because then there's a very good chance that will not sell and it will be too risky ((even if artistically it's really good)) - since cashing in on the nostalgia of naive gullible morons is almost always a surefire bet from a capitalist standpoint. And well, it's gone overboard but it was tiring seeing everything but straight white males having all the spotlight on them- even if it's not really that way for the kind-hearted white str8 male coal miner.

I take it as a compliment even if it's not intended as such. I'd rather be awake than asleep - I mean the other side basically wants to turn the world into a warmongering hellbent place where Nightmares become manifested as real beings and straight white male rednecks can shoot you in the face and /lol about it with 0 consequences, and I'd much rather be 'woke' than that- even if it can be politically correct and corny often.
    Last edited by Hot Scalding Gayser; 02-06-2023 at 12:55 AM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI
    Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ung-s-subjects

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    IEI
    lmao that sounds like an answer that you would have

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NarcOprahGayStr8 View Post
    ime Gamma logical types are the ones most annoyed by 'woke ness', Delta NFs are the most woke in the institutional sense of 'lol, you put all the colors of the rainbow on this tv show/text book in the most p.c way'

It's annoying seeing all the previous characters being transformed in minority characters but the truth is it's easier for production to do this than always come up with something original, because then there's a very good chance that will not sell and it will be too risky ((even if artistically it's really good)) - since cashing in on the nostalgia of naive gullible morons is almost always a surefire bet from a capitalist standpoint. And well, it's gone overboard but it was tiring seeing everything but straight white males having all the spotlight on them- even if it's not really that way for the kind-hearted white str8 male coal miner.

I take it as a compliment even if it's not intended as such. I'd rather be awake than asleep - I mean the other side basically wants to turn the world into a warmongering hellbent place where Nightmares become manifested as real beings and straight white male rednecks can shoot you in the face and /lol about it with 0 consequences, and I'd much rather be 'woke' than that- even if it can be politically correct and corny often.
    I think the dudes who do the Triggernometry channel are gammas
    how to enlarge your dragon, click here

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    get ready to get cucked
    Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    got this Socionics stuff caught by the balls

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I havent woken up yet
    But its probably cultural and not type related
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IDK
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd agree with averroes and warm soapy water, except only Betas are divided... some Betas love it, some hate it and they've changed around a lot... Tulsi Gabbard and I were once kind of woke lol but I was kind of joking about it. I think it's ridiculous to get up in arms about it because nothing can be done about it (whites are the majority and they're powerful and smart enough to remain being dominant in this country, or at least over blacks and blacks are going to be less happy anyway).

I'd say that NTs and Delta STs tend to be the least woke. Gamma NTs (with a few exceptions) are by far the most irritated by it, although a lot of ILE-Ti don't like it. Gamma SFs rarely seriously comment on it.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not annoyed by woke stuff because its completely outside my element
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anecdotal - my brother and dad are both Gamma NTs and they are certainly more annoyed than I am, at "wokeness." I get where the far left is coming from oftentimes, even if I don't myself behave that way. But I am also receptive to qualms that my brother and father have about it. I don't necessarily think "diversity" should be prioritized over good story-telling, artistic method, cinematography etc. though - it can actually make me lose interest in a film. But it certainly should be kept in mind. I know nothing about films but I would personally prioritize good actor who fits the character's psychological/physical descriptions if any - over a sort of forced diversity.
    pinterest
    EII-1Ne | CH | ELVF | 4(w5)96 sx/so

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i don’t mind inclusive marketing, but I still gravitate towards media with cool straight male protagonists and attractive women

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I typically dislike taking a "both sides" stance but I really do find both the radically woke and anti-woke crowds irritating, with the anti-woke crowd typically pissing me off more these days. I don't like diversity being clumsy shoehorned into things, and neither do I like seeing people who get all their opinions from Youtube commentators constantly bitch and review bomb things for any tiny bit of perceived wokeness.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honestly, I think it has a different meaning and set of definitions, depending on the context of how its used. It can mean anything from just recognizing diversity to being forced to accept new social rules or new social ideas that not everyone fully supports or understands or thinks is even right.