Thread: Twomarkers321 Typing: Member Questionnaire

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Twomarkers321 Typing: Member Questionnaire

What is beauty? What is love?
    Love is an action. A choice, perhaps. It comes not out of selfish desire, but out of purity from the heart. Doing things not because they are expected, but because you want to do them and nothing else. And what is love without action? Some pretty words and wishes to make you feel ‘special’? You can have feelings for someone, and you could want someone so much, but that doesn’t make it love. That is desire. Obsession, even. And I think it is best when these two things are paired together. For love without desire is a transaction, a business, and desire without love is a boat that will sink once in the water. Beauty is quite subjective. Some people find old clothes and records to be nice, while others may think it is trash, and undesirable. For me, I find many things beautiful in their own right. I may not enjoy everything, nor will I seek it out, but I will think, “There is someone out there who needs this”. We live in a world with many different cultures, practices, and people. Of course we would not all find the same things to be ‘beautiful’. And I am glad it is that way. For what could be more boring than everything being the same? To be confined to strict rules and cultural expectations of what is ‘good’? I would not like it. A world devoid of creation is a world that is dying. We need people to go out and make change, to invoke new perspectives, to create, and to move forward. I wish to be someone who can do such things. To make a difference, worldwide or not. But I feel wary towards my capacity to do so. For what I change, it will matter. There are many things to consider. I can start by asking myself how I want the world to be.

What are your most important values?
    I would say my values are a bit loosely defined. I do not abide by a highly specific list of rules, nor do I expect such behavior from other people. In fact, I go against them a lot of the time. If I had to say what my most important value is, it would be respect. I may not agree with people, or I think their thoughts are ‘wrong’, but I can do a lot better than saying ‘fuck you you’re wrong’ to everything that doesn’t line up with my worldview. I prefer to not shove my beliefs down others’ throats. If they wish to know more, let them come, and I will tell them what I know. If they do not, then I understand. My battle is not against flesh and blood, after all. And I am no moral upholder, for I have made mistakes as well. I think the world could
    use a little more gray to their black and white.

Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    Yes, I believe in the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. I believe in Jesus, who came to Earth to make a way for us to be forgiven by dying on the cross. I believe in the Holy Spirit as well. I believe that he does what he promises and that all he speaks of will come to pass. Both the ‘New’ and the ‘Old’ Testament hold value to me, as they are one book written to the people. I think it is important to understand the culture and ways of the time to really comprehend all that was said in the Bible. I also believe that many of the things said in the Bible were not always literal, although there are sections that are. I do not align myself with any churches, but rather I prefer to seek out my own understanding by reading it myself and listening to others. I cannot say I will stick to my faith, for I am still on a journey of trying to understand things, but I will be the one who decides what I believe in. I can’t pinpoint why I believe certain things. I just do, and I feel at peace in certain aspects. It’s not because my family raised me this way either. I choose (and fail) to seek it out because I want to. No one could make me or force me to not do so. I believe I have the ability to choose my path, and so far this is the one I have traveled.

Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    An unfortunate, but necessary part of life. I view it as something natural. For is it not human nature to destroy and rebuild again and again? Is there anyone who hasn’t ‘wronged’ someone? We are all guilty of it. And we are no better or no worse on a universal scale. By human morality, we deem certain acts to be lesser and others to be greater. But in the end, a mistake is a mistake. It happens. We stumble, and we get up. It is life. I think true power comes from knowing when to strike and when to sit. Strike too much, and you will grow tired. Sit, and you will do nothing. But combine both, and you have a pretty good chance at making it through just a little bit longer. Force needs compassion, and compassion needs forces. Force without kindness is cruelty, and kindness with force is anarchy. It all comes back to balance.

What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    Typology and spiritual/philosophical stuff are where I typically find the longest conversations. I really enjoy talking about such things because I often ponder how people work and what my place is in the universe. I think through it, I hope to gain some higher understanding and knowledge of myself and reality. For what is life without meaning? I fear to know what that would be. I fear that all I am is not real, a fallacy. And in a lot of ways, it is.

Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    Not in the slightest. Unless you count psychology, then I am interested. But apart from that, I don't usually have strong opinions. I would say I am unfocused on my body, often forgetting to drink enough water and not taking proper care of it like bathing regularly and going out and moving.
    What do you think of daily chores?Usually boring and tiresome, but necessary. I do enjoy putting away the dishes though. I need to be reminded to do them a lot of the time as well.

Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome:

Donnie Darko, Roadside Picnic, Sweep, Lord of the Rings, The Witch of Blackbird Pond, The Martian, Motes and Beans: A Neo-Jungian Theory, The Body Keeps the Score, Character and Neurosis, The Enneagram and the Instinctual Drives, That Riso-Hudson book I can’t recall the name of, and many more that do not come to mind right now.

What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    Music, people, and art/poetry usually. Books as well. Usually because they hit a certain ‘thing’ in my brain, a soft spot or an old sore. Or I just find that I really enjoy them. I am grateful for such things.

Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?

I do not recall ever feeling a sense of belonging. But I find that specific people can bring me close to it, and with these people, I tend to fall for and want more of them.

What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    I dislike my self-absorbedness, yet I take pleasure in it as well. Many people would not say that I am, but that is because I rarely tell people about it. For I fear that it will make me truly undesirable, and then I will forever be alone and shamed. I could live with it, but I would wish not to. I struggle a lot with motivation as well, especially if left to my own devices. But I find that I can turn the tide if I so wish, though that requires me to get over my own personal feelings and excuses.

What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    People say that I am highly intelligent and kind. Funny as well. I think I am more average in terms of kindness and intelligence, though. Personally, I like that I have a capacity for deeper thought. That I am not confined to what is in reality, what is seen by the human eye.

In what areas of your life would you like help?
    I think I need help with everything. Or at least, I could use the work and toolset to be able to more effectively maintain them myself. I would say my greatest needs are mental. Take care of that, and everything else will start to shape up.

Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

I feel trapped inside my own head a lot as if I am too focused on my inner workings to really take in the outside world. And this leads me to think about myself even more, wondering why I am like this, why I am ‘cursed’. A part of me believes that I have suffered more than everyone else, but logically it is not so. I feel that my heart and head are in conflict, and either way it goes, I am left in the crossfire on my own again and again. I am trapped in the image I have created of myself, the things I wish I were, the things I am not, the ‘thing’ I am. I would not say I am truly authentic to myself, no, I am a fake. Like painting a canvas, I slather on the colors of my heart and my ideas but in the end, it all fades away and I am lost to myself again. The canvas that could never be painted. So I struggle and fight to ‘remain’, to keep the canvas full and fit the picture in my head. But it is a foolish thing to do. I am real regardless of how I am seen, and yet I trip myself again and again and again.

What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    Not sure, since I rarely interact with people enough to have a ‘full’ picture of them. I enjoy people, but the more I let myself be shown the more I fall apart and crumble. So, I slither away to preserve my image. Only allowing people who are ‘special’ to get a glimpse of my full presence. But even then, I want to break away from them. I desire to be fully seen and known, yet I hide away because I believe what I am will not be accepted. It’s a
    bit like rejecting the world before it can reject you.

How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?

At this point, I only want someone who will love me. Then I get disappointed because no one is doing it the way I ‘wanted’.

If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    My main concern would be making sure they develop into someone who knows that they can choose their own path and is independent and free from societal pressures to do what is ‘right’. I do not have any specific steps I would take, nor do I expect to have any in the future. Raising a child is something that is dynamic and constantly evolving. There is no one size fits all plan to it. I hope that I will have enough experience if the time comes to know what to do.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    I may ask questions about why they believe it, perhaps in hopes of having a discussion for the sake of having a discussion (and maybe learning a bit along the way). Or I may remain quiet, disagreeing but letting them choose their own way. That is ideally, of course.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one:
    I see people as both being their own and being a part of a larger group of shared similarities. I try to not assume too much based on relationships alone, rather I prefer to try and see where their heart is, what lies underneath all the external factors. I think the most prevalent social issue is black-and-white thinking. The idea that “if you are not on my side, then you are against me and are wrong”. I’ve talked a bit about it before in a few of my rants.

How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?

I wouldn’t say I necessarily choose them. I find that it forms with time and extended interaction, but there also has to be an underlying desire or want to be around each other for it to work out. Either way, I am normally not picky. I would say my behavior doesn’t change all too much, besides me being more open and less reserved. It’s like I am a book, and the more you know me the more pages you see.

How do you behave around strangers?
    A bit shy, but friendly usually. I may talk with them a little if I find that they interest me, and if not I’ll probably leave it at that.
    Last edited by twomarkers321; 01-31-2023 at 09:11 PM.
    "And the wind took him away."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I messed the formatting up, hold on.

Edit: Done.

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Before @nifl says it : a video would be nice ! Before @Alive says it : I think IEI. Note that my typing skills are not well sharpened!

Interaction with forum members will help form a better opinion.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post
    Before @nifl says it : a video would be nice ! Before @Alive says it : I think IEI. Note that my typing skills are not well sharpened!

You are able to read my mind
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

What is your external behavior like in the comfort of family and friends? Emotional or calm?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I posted an interview before, though I ended up deleting the video. The thread is still up with the responses though, and I believe you replied to it at some point. Thanks for the response though! I want to film a new video soon but need to find the right time where I will not be bothered by anyone.

Edit: Meant to reply to @godslave

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would say my external behavior around my family is more on the calm and relaxed side typically, though I can be quite reactive if pressed or bothered. I don't spend much time around them. And I don't have any friends groups that I am in currently.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by twomarkers321 View Post
    I would say my external behavior around my family is more on the calm and relaxed side typically, though I can be quite reactive if pressed or bothered. I don't spend much time around them. And I don't have any friends groups that I am in currently.
    Are you on time or late to things.

How important is it to be on time?
    When you have something to do that day do you clear your schedule for it or do as many things as you can until that event that is planned comes along?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

How do you react to others criticizing your work?
    -

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Are you on time or late to things.

How important is it to be on time?
    When you have something to do that day do you clear your schedule for it or do as many things as you can until that event that is planned comes along?
    I typically find myself to be on time to things, even when it seems that I will be late because there's extra traffic or one of my family members takes longer than usual to get ready and out of the door. I think that when I am late most of the time it's because of other people making me late, though sometimes I have slept past my alarms and not woken up in time, or I get too caught up in my head while in the shower and don't do enough cleaning. I believe being on time is important, so I don't have to rush myself to get there and miss a lot of things, especially in classes or other important events. Though less important things may not get as much worry about being on time. I think I typically just do whatever I want until the scheduled thing, and if I have things to do then I will see if I can do them. Although, I would most likely schedule stuff early in the day to get it out of the way so I have plenty of time later to enjoy my own things.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you react to others criticizing your work?
    I would say I tend to take it at face value most of the time if I am in a calm mood, and as long as the person criticizing is reasonable and calm themselves. I may nod or make a comment, but not dwell on it for too much usually. I believe I am more sensitive when it comes to things I have created, like my poetry or artwork. I can be especially hard on myself if it does not fit what I envisioned it to be, and on a few occasions I have destroyed it when I got frustrated and had to start again. As for people who are being unreasonable with their critics, I find that I will not take much, if not all of what they say seriously, although it may plague me a little where my own inner critic takes what they said and does the same.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Introvert
    INTJ or ISTJ
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I would say I tend to take it at face value most of the time if I am in a calm mood, and as long as the person criticizing is reasonable and calm themselves. I may nod or make a comment, but not dwell on it for too much usually. I believe I am more sensitive when it comes to things I have created, like my poetry or artwork. I can be especially hard on myself if it does not fit what I envisioned it to be, and on a few occasions I have destroyed it when I got frustrated and had to start again. As for people who are being unreasonable with their critics, I find that I will not take much, if not all of what they say seriously, although it may plague me a little where my own inner critic takes what they said and does the same.
    Have you ever done a simple mbti? What did you get on it?
    -

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have you ever done a simple mbti? What did you get on it?
    The very first time I did an MBTI test I got INTP (I was around eleven or ten at the time). I've also gotten INFP, ENFP, and INFJ on the same test. But that was when I wasn't looking at my answers more 'consistently', per say. I was overthinking then. Taking them now that things have settled down, I find myself having high N and I scores, with pretty close F and T and P and J scores. Outside of MBTI, I would say I am FiSe, relying more on my dominant function. I've been told that I have high Ni usage as well, and I can see that. I've been typed as NiFe by someone on Reddit, but personally I think my Ni isn't as 'natural' to me in comparison to Ni doms. Also, my Fe is weird and undeveloped in my opinion. There's this awkward and almost inhuman quality in me a lot of the time, and I wouldn't say I ever try to purposefully effect others. In fact, I say it is often quite the opposite a lot of the time. I hold back my expressions and personal sentiments, forgo seeking out people and relationships to remain more 'stable' alone. It maintains my perception of myself and who I am, for if no one new comes along to stir it up, then I will always be able to have that picture of me. But there's this part of me that realizes how false it is, how fake my internal idea of myself is, denying myself the possibility of being a regular normal human who has an ever-evolving personality and character. I fear losing that. Losing sight of my 'identity', and having no identity and thus no meaning. And if I have no meaning, then am I even real? Am I even someone at all? I would say it is like trying to paint a portrait, but all the paint peels away and melts off each and every day, leaving the canvas blank. It's something I need to accept. That regardless of how I am, how I define myself and how I am perceived, that who I am is always there. It won't go away or leave because I go 'out of line' with it. But I trap myself in this cycle of being self-absorbed. I can talk and talk about myself, and all that stuff, but ask me about something else and I may not have an answer, or even an opinion! Part of me believes myself to be 'realer' because I 'know' myself, but I would say it is quite the opposite. It's more of a incomplete picture, a half-truth, a single frame of an entire movie formed by my thoughts and feelings. To put all of this simply, I am entangled in myself and staring at the mirror for answers on life. And most don't even know that I am.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

The very first time I did an MBTI test I got INTP (I was around eleven or ten at the time). I've also gotten INFP, ENFP, and INFJ on the same test. But that was when I wasn't looking at my answers more 'consistently', per say. I was overthinking then. Taking them now that things have settled down, I find myself having high N and I scores, with pretty close F and T and P and J scores. Outside of MBTI, I would say I am FiSe, relying more on my dominant function. I've been told that I have high Ni usage as well, and I can see that. I've been typed as NiFe by someone on Reddit, but personally I think my Ni isn't as 'natural' to me in comparison to Ni doms. Also, my Fe is weird and undeveloped in my opinion. There's this awkward and almost inhuman quality in me a lot of the time, and I wouldn't say I ever try to purposefully effect others. In fact, I say it is often quite the opposite a lot of the time. I hold back my expressions and personal sentiments, forgo seeking out people and relationships to remain more 'stable' alone. It maintains my perception of myself and who I am, for if no one new comes along to stir it up, then I will always be able to have that picture of me. But there's this part of me that realizes how false it is, how fake my internal idea of myself is, denying myself the possibility of being a regular normal human who has an ever-evolving personality and character. I fear losing that. Losing sight of my 'identity', and having no identity and thus no meaning. And if I have no meaning, then am I even real? Am I even someone at all? I would say it is like trying to paint a portrait, but all the paint peels away and melts off each and every day, leaving the canvas blank. It's something I need to accept. That regardless of how I am, how I define myself and how I am perceived, that who I am is always there. It won't go away or leave because I go 'out of line' with it. But I trap myself in this cycle of being self-absorbed. I can talk and talk about myself, and all that stuff, but ask me about something else and I may not have an answer, or even an opinion! Part of me believes myself to be 'realer' because I 'know' myself, but I would say it is quite the opposite. It's more of a incomplete picture, a half-truth, a single frame of an entire movie formed by my thoughts and feelings. To put all of this simply, I am entangled in myself and staring at the mirror for answers on life. And most don't even know that I am.
    Hum for some reason I don’t see INFP because INFP don’t really schedule to do things as even if they are strong in Ni they don’t do natural J traits like scheduling things. It’s plausible that you maybe INTP. Maybe in valuing Te you are more likely to be motivated by doing things. As far as Fi Se I can see ISFJ not sure yet and definitely INTJ is on the table too.
    -

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hum for some reason I don’t see INFP because INFP don’t really schedule to do things as even if they are strong in Ni they don’t do natural J traits like scheduling things. It’s plausible that you maybe INTP. Maybe in valuing Te you are more likely to be motivated by doing things. As far as Fi Se I can see ISFJ not sure yet and definitely INTJ is on the table too.
    Just to be clear, when you say INFP (and other letters for example) do you mean IEI in Socionics or are you just talking about a different system? Sorry, my brain is used to seeing people differentiate the two by using INFp and I have seen a lot of different systems that use the same letters. I would assume you mean IEI though as archetypically they are described as more disorganized. Speaking of IEI, my IEI-Ni friend thought that I was perhaps EIE-Ni, though personally Fe base doesn't fit. We don't talk or chat to each other too much, but when we do it's quite nice. (I often wait for her to message me first and I think she does the same as well lol) As for being motivated, it's quite an up and down thing for me. I usually need a kick from my mother to get to work on things, especially if I do not want to do them, or feel too tired, and or whatever excuse I come up with. If something interests me enough though, or if I get that kick I talked about, I can jump up to action and get it done. This may be affected to my possible psychological issues, though. As a side note, I am RLUAI in Big Five and believe myself to be of the 469 so/s? tritype. I am also ELVF or ELFV in Attitudinal Psyche. I have poems and writings/rants if you are interested in it, I also do a bit of art from time to time. Maybe it will help, maybe it will not.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Just to be clear, when you say INFP (and other letters for example) do you mean IEI in Socionics or are you just talking about a different system? Sorry, my brain is used to seeing people differentiate the two by using INFp and I have seen a lot of different systems that use the same letters. I would assume you mean IEI though as archetypically they are described as more disorganized. Speaking of IEI, my IEI-Ni friend thought that I was perhaps EIE-Ni, though personally Fe base doesn't fit. We don't talk or chat to each other too much, but when we do it's quite nice. (I often wait for her to message me first and I think she does the same as well lol) As for being motivated, it's quite an up and down thing for me. I usually need a kick from my mother to get to work on things, especially if I do not want to do them, or feel too tired, and or whatever excuse I come up with. If something interests me enough though, or if I get that kick I talked about, I can jump up to action and get it done. This may be affected to my possible psychological issues, though. As a side note, I am RLUAI in Big Five and believe myself to be of the 469 so/s? tritype. I am also ELVF or ELFV in Attitudinal Psyche. I have poems and writings/rants if you are interested in it, I also do a bit of art from time to time. Maybe it will help, maybe it will not.
    They are the same or I regard them the same IEI is INFP is INFp
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Why doesn’t Fe base fit?
    -

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why doesn’t Fe base fit?
    I would say that I am not very in tune to what others are feeling usually, at least consciously most of the time. I don't try to steer the emotional atmosphere in a certain direction either, nor am I 'people-smart' per say. I tend to not conflict with people, but that is because I withhold myself and, metaphorically, do not let the seeds grow or the flowers bloom into relationships that matter or have significance. It's why most people know me as kind, friendly, and calm and only that. I tend to struggle with being too attached or not attached at all to people, the severity of which can heavily alter my outward behavior. My mother thinks I may be devoid of empathy at times, and she is not wrong. Sometimes I feel that I do lack empathy, and all feeling entirely except for things like pain. There's also this emptiness beneath me whenever I am feeling, a nagging sore that threatens to take me back to a state of nothingness. I do not receive such states kindly, nor do I typically enjoy them. I do recall there being one experience of 'emptiness' that was more liberating than crushing, though. Also, Fe base just doesn't feel like it fits, or that is it me. It's like I just know it isn't in a way, but I try to actually find a reason instead of assuming and giving in to my biases.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I would say that I am not very in tune to what others are feeling usually, at least consciously most of the time. I don't try to steer the emotional atmosphere in a certain direction either, nor am I 'people-smart' per se. I tend to not conflict with people, but that is because I withhold myself and, metaphorically, do not let the seeds grow or the flowers bloom into relationships that matter or have significance. It's why most people know me as kind, friendly, and calm and only that. I tend to struggle with being too attached or not attached at all to people, the severity of which can heavily alter my outward behavior. My mother thinks I may be devoid of empathy at times, and she is not wrong. Sometimes I feel that I do lack empathy, and all feeling entirely except for things like pain. There's also this emptiness beneath me whenever I am feeling, a nagging sore that threatens to take me back to a state of nothingness. I do not receive such states kindly, nor do I typically enjoy them. I do recall there being one experience of 'emptiness' that was more liberating than crushing, though. Also, Fe base just doesn't feel like it fits, or that is it me. It's like I just know it isn't in a way, but I try to actually find a reason instead of assuming and giving in to my biases.
    How do you relate to this
    “ Patiently leads a person along towards taking the necessary step, preparing him or her in advance.”
    -

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OP's text is wrong
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you relate to this
    “ Patiently leads a person along towards taking the necessary step, preparing him or her in advance.”
    I feel that I am the one who needs to be led or taught how to lead.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    OP's text is wrong
    Explain, por favor

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Explain, por favor
    center line alignment
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post

Here's a video I did for the CT server, but could also be used for here:

Will we start over, or circle the drain crazymaisy's Avatar
    TIM
    ILI-Ni GAMMA NH-c
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI maybe
    Maisy
    ILI-Ni (INTp)
    I think in pictures, moving pictures...

Recommended Music - ILI-Ni

"And one peculiar point I see,
    As one of the many ones of me.
    As truth is gathered, I rearrange,
    Inside out, outside in, inside out, outside in,
    Perpetual change"

Yes - The Yes Album - from "Perpetual Change" (written by Howe and Squire)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I notice IEI opinions. Among possible and close to that I think EIE.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I don’t see much Fe to be honest EII would be closer
    -

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel that I am the one who needs to be led or taught how to lead.
    I will say that my mother has told me I am a natural born leader.