Thread: Which functions might be related?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Which functions might be related?

There is woman in my workplace, she had a leg surgery related to blood vessels. She is kinda emotionally expressive and lively person. I guess she came back to the office without full recovery and she is in pain when she has to walk a lot and when standing for long periods.
    Few days ago we were chatting and she was in pain to some capacity and mentioning it etc. I started to have weird tingling on my legs. And for some reason im around her when she is troubled and i get same stuff again etc.
    Which functions related to this? Or perhaps which types?
    I cant tell if i had similar occurence beforehand in my life, im not good at remembering these kind of stuff

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It depends a lot.

But probably, comfort sensing (S) in the manipulative position (Model G). ILE or IEE has it in the manipulative position. That means that you can be easily manipulated by this function. eg if you're ILE and read in a medical forum that you must take 2 paracetamol every day in order to live 3 years longer, if your critical mindset is not completely developed, you might actually follow this advice.

It could also be related to the break position (Model G) eg EIE.

It could also be related to E- maximizing the feeling of negative emotions from others. eg EIE

Anyways, those might not be your types. And that might not be related to any function but to some medical condition or just your imagination. It depends on a lot of stuff, but that was my guess.
    Last edited by Reaktor; 01-29-2023 at 01:26 PM.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Either you are suggestive to +Si (alpha Si) she is giving you (you have it in your superid) or she is using +Fe (beta Fe). +Fe is at the same time both whining, and inducing an state on someone. The person I once met that most effectively did this (he was sone sort of hypnotist and/or NLP practitioner) was an EIE-Ni. -Ni is also involved probably (destabilizing).
    Then, the angel asked her what her name was. She said: "I have none"