Thread: Answering a few questions to figure out my type. Any help?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Answering a few questions to figure out my type. Any help?

Hi, I’ve been posting here a lot recently and also making threads by accident and not knowing how to delete it so sorry for annoying you all with that lol. It’s not intentional!

1. Introduce yourself, tell us a little about yourself: where are you from (city, country), what you do, etc.

Hey! I’m 19, from the UK. I’m a first year ancient history student and part time retail worker (which is super boring). In the future I want to be a history teacher, it’s not my overall goal for life though. I don’t know what my overall goal is. I know I want to do something bigger than this though, lol.

2. Give the definition of the following terms (at least one sentence for each point):

• Order - can be restrictive. subjective judgements of morality are used by the “people in charge” to oppress the masses and limit our freedom. people are brainwashed into thinking this order works in their favour. more personal order in my own life is favourable to complete chaos though.

• Freedom - the ability to spend your life however you want. free from the shackles of having to work or serve a system.

• God - organised religion is here to make us feel inferior or serve something else. we should serve ourselves, god is in all of us, if there is a creator we are all intertwined with them. god isn’t a ruling figure in the sky, god is in us all. it’s not egotistical to view yourself as on an equal plane with god and just, everything.

• Human being - one with god, or the universe, or whatever else. significant. i don’t like the point of view that humans are insignificant. we’re significant because we’re alive.

• Morality - subjective. can be restricting. I hate when people apply their moral code on others like “if you don’t do this or that you’re racist” and stuff. it’s so dumb.

• Betrayal - someone who supported you once turning around to then support your enemy.

• Work - work sucks. play > work. unfortunately in our society, we have to work as a means to play.

• Boring person - no one is boring. in my personal opinion though, people who seem “boring” by mainstream standards are more fun to slowly uncover. people who are “fun” have less depth.

3. Describe any event you remembered well: a trip/vacation, concert, meeting with friends, etc.

No one event comes to mind.

4. What events of modern world disturb you most? Why? What do you think has be done to fix the situation?

capitalism, the high rates of mental illness, human beings straying from their natural roles. we’re supposed to be gathering berries, not sitting in an office. and the more we stray from what we’re supposed to be doing and what we’re made for, the more sick humans get.

5. How do you feel about the fact that the borders of various states continue changing in the modern world through wars and revolutions? Are these methods justified, in your opinion?

6. Have you ever had real friends? Tell us about them. What kind of person you could call a real friend?

I think so. I have one real friend who would stick by me no matter what. But I struggle to connect with people on a deep level which causes distress. I think i’d call a real friend someone who sticks by you even if you act in a way that society deems “bad” or act differently than the norm

7. In your opinion, what is the key to successful performance if it is:

a) a scientific report - a successful performance in a scientific report would be all alternatives considered and disproven to prove the ultimate truth.

b) a performance by the musician. - a successful performance for a musician is adequately entertaining the crowd. making it a memorable and fun experience for them. the whole point of performing is for the audience.

• What skills or qualities you've been brought up by your parents? What are the most important skills or qualities are necessary for children, in your opinion?

A quality my parents taught me is that family is the most important thing. Do I agree with what they taught me? Kinda. Family is just people. They’re not more special than outsiders.

In my opinion for children the values thought should probably be open mindedness to other children and their differences. Willingness to question things- whether it be authority or whatever else. Kids shouldn’t be taught to just blindly follow or be punished otherwise.

9. If you were in an unfriendly group, what would be your reaction, actions? What do you think may be the reason for this attitude towards you?

If a group was unfriendly towards me I’d just leave and hang out with friendlier people. If an entire group of people are against me and I have no supporters, I can’t fight back.

• How do you define is it a close person to you or not? In what cases do you stop communicating with a person you considered close?

I consider someone close when I can be myself around them. The only time i’ve stopped communicating with someone I considered close is when the relationship becomes boring, or when they use me like a therapist and I have to do a lot of emotional labour (it’s one thing to talk about your feelings with friends, it’s another thing to only hit them up when you want to complain about your life. the latter kind of person drains my energy too.)

11. Tell us about 1-3 famous or outstanding people you like. You can cite modern, historical figures or fictional characters. Explain your choice. Do you have anything in common with these people?

I like Margaret Atwood & Simone De Beauvoir, as well as Mary Wollstonecraft. They’re all revolutionaries in the ideas of feminism, and whilst I don’t think I have all that much in common with them I admire them for having such a forward thinking mentality despite their environments.

12. If you were a mayor of your city, what would you do first in this position? What changes would you make to the city?

Hmm. In this hypothetical scenario I’d have more power than a mayor might in reality lol, but I’d reduce working hours for people. Create more institutions to provide help to people in society (homeless shelters et cetera) Id also focus on youths specifically - tackling problems early to reduce problems in the future. I’d make sure every kid was treated completely equally.

13. Tell us about the country in which you would like to live. Explain your choice. What do you like and dislike in your country of residence?

There are so many places I’d potentially want to live. I don’t know where my soul belongs yet. I don’t like the UK currently, it doesn’t feel like home even though i’ve lived here all my life. I need to find somewhere that does.
    Last edited by pineapple; 01-27-2023 at 08:50 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hate this site omg why did the same text post like 4 times let me delete that real quick i was wondering why the post came out so long.

edit: ok i fixed it

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As I said before, you're most certainly an EIE. I have no proofs (because idk if you're telling the truth + video is needed) but I also have no doubts

Stop searching. You're an extravert, you have 0 introspection and you keep posting stuff because you need other's validation on your hypothesis or points. You also seem highly energetical, although you may deny it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol I didn’t know it was that noticeable and probably annoying that I was posting so much (i guess it would be on a small forum like this) but thanks. you’re right about needing others validation, i have no conviction in it by myself.
    thanks for the kinda harsh but admittedly true answer.