User Tag List

Thread: Hello

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hello

I'm an isfp in MBTI, I took a socionics test and I got esfp and enfp.

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and learning more.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello and welcome! I'm an ISFJ in MBTI, and most likely SEI (ISFp) in Socionics. So you are likely either SEE or IEE in Socionics?

Feel free to ask questions to forum members here or post any info about yourself if you want anymore help in figuring out your Sociotype. Be on the lookout for user Alive; he says everyone on here is IEI (INFp) so he might type you IEI, too (though IEI ISFPs are pretty common, I believe).

I'm just blabbering. Hope you have a good time on here!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kuno View Post
    Hello and welcome! I'm an ISFJ in MBTI, and most likely SEI (ISFp) in Socionics. So you are likely either SEE or IEE in Socionics?

Feel free to ask questions to forum members here or post any info about yourself if you want anymore help in figuring out your Sociotype. Be on the lookout for user Alive; he says everyone on here is IEI (INFp) so he might type you IEI, too (though IEI ISFPs are pretty common, I believe).

I'm just blabbering. Hope you have a good time on here!
    Thank you! I don't know what type I am in socionics yet. Not really even sure about my mbti type haha.

I don't take tests very well because I feel like its too hard to say for sure what I would choose in every situation so I just leave it as neutral.

I heard that the J and P switch from mbti to socionics. My friend gave me a link about isfjs in socionics and I'm not sure if that is me. It sounds too judgemental? Like it could be me in a bad mood I guess.

Now I am blabbering back, I should make a type me thread.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AntTea View Post
    Thank you! I don't know what type I am in socionics yet. Not really even sure about my mbti type haha.

I don't take tests very well because I feel like its too hard to say for sure what I would choose in every situation so I just leave it as neutral.

I heard that the J and P switch from mbti to socionics. My friend gave me a link about isfjs in socionics and I'm not sure if that is me. It sounds too judgemental? Like it could be me in a bad mood I guess.

Now I am blabbering back, I should make a type me thread.
    I'm not sure which Socionics test you took, but I have heard by many online Socionics enthusiasts that this test is perhaps the best one out there. It's 160 questions, however (whew!), and since you say you don't take tests very well, it may not be 100% helpful. It did certainly help me determine which types I most fit into.

But yeah, making a Type Me thread could be your best bet, as well as reading into the theory more (though I'm not always good with this, admittedly; reading in-depth logical stuff sometimes makes my head hurt ).

Also, I think the first time I took a Socionics test I got ESI (ISFj), and when I read the description, I knew that was not me. I do admire ESIs but I also thought to myself that that type description just sounded like me in a bad mood lol.