User Tag List

Thread: Hello everyone - glad to be here

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hello everyone - glad to be here

I just found out about this forum. I did get into MBTI last year & lately I started reading about socionics. The reason I'm here is because I'm hoping to get help with finding out my type. I already noticed that there's a spreadsheet where people can get typed by forum members. Mind explaining how that works?

I know that online tests are not very accurate & I also have already digged into the cognitive functions, but I guess for some people it is difficult to see themselves in an objective way.

Some info about myself:
    I am mainly online doing all kinds of entertaining stuff like watching YouTube videos, Twitch livestream, playing video games, watching anime. I am a pretty lazy person.
    I started learning japanese, but it's difficult to keep being consistent, so I may learn a day or two in a row and then put off learning for only god knows how long. Guess I just like the easy route very much.

Even though I have multiple ideas for new interesting things/hobbies to do, most of the time I just keep in my comfy zone.
    This problem magnifies even further when I have to leave the house and navigate the real world. I don't detest going outside actually, but to me this is more like an obligation even if I could go out in my free time. I just rather don't most of the time.

Looking forward to learn more about the 16 types and having a good time here with everyone.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Hello
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello, welcome! I love your Lain Iwakura pfp! You sound like you might value Ne, or perhaps Ni... but I'm not the best expert on Socionics, so don't take my word for it too much lol.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You seem like someone that is more immersed in an imaginative reality than the real world, which is a characteristic that is common for INxx types
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples