Thread: Can an IEI-Fe have Ne-like body language?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Can an IEI-Fe have Ne-like body language?

I recorded myself. I don’t feel comfortable sharing a video here yet but I wanted to describe my own video. I noticed that I looked very Ne-like? a lot of wide, darting eyes that looked up into the sky when trying to recall information. a lot of hand movements and subtle impersonations too. kind of strong facial expressions and consistently smiling throughout the whole thing. I noticed just how much I smile even when describing something negative, I’ll get so many wrinkles in the future lol.

Am i right to think this body language suggests Ne usage, is it unusual for an IEI Fe subtype to have this type of body language? Or an ESI? (as I’m considering being ESI too)

I kinda eliminated SEI but this is making me consider it again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hard to say in lieu of an actual video. Ni base will seem much lower energy in comparison to Ne base, even IEIs, even IEI-Fe. So generally the answer would be no they wouldn't. The other thing to consider is, does the video accurately reflect how you would normally communicate or do you seem different?

Smiling while talking about something negative sounds spot on for IEI. Also, what you describe as your body language in the video does not sound like typical body language for an ESI.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pineapple View Post
    I recorded myself. I don’t feel comfortable sharing a video here yet but I wanted to describe my own video. I noticed that I looked very Ne-like? a lot of wide, darting eyes that looked up into the sky when trying to recall information. a lot of hand movements and subtle impersonations too. kind of strong facial expressions and consistently smiling throughout the whole thing. I noticed just how much I smile even when describing something negative, I’ll get so many wrinkles in the future lol.

Am i right to think this body language suggests Ne usage, is it unusual for an IEI Fe subtype to have this type of body language? Or an ESI? (as I’m considering being ESI too)

This is normal for IEI-Fe

Or consider EIE instead
    Souls know their way back home

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

correlations:
    a lot of wide, darting eyes
    extraversion, irrationality
    a lot of hand movements
    ethics, extraversion, maybe irrationality
    subtle impersonations
    ethics perhaps
    kind of strong facial expressions and consistently smiling throughout the whole thing. I noticed just how much I smile even when describing something negative
    ethics
    Am i right to think this body language suggests Ne usage
    impossible to say without a video, but what you described has nothing specifically to do with Ne.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pineapple View Post

I'd say that Ne is more like a loaded spring not that much gazing around. Potential not kinetic as they would it.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org