Thread: I’m the only Fe-Ti valuer at my job

Default I’m the only Fe-Ti valuer at my job

Literally every other person who works at the store I’m at is a Fi-Te valuer.

Out of 15-20 people, I’m the only one who values it and it and I feel like I stand out because it feels like I’m on a different page whenever I talk to people here.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hmm that must suck. Shared Fe/Fi valuing is probably what contributes to ease of communication the most.

My last job, one of the managers was SLE but she was really Stacey-ish and it was comfortable getting along with her but I couldn't really relate that well as I'm a weirdo and she was a normie. One of the other managers was an angry and unhealthy sadistic ILI male that had issues , and then the SEE girl who defended him. "He was just bullied himself growing up so try to be nice to him" - even tho I could relate to that, I felt it was a bullshit excuse to act like a jerk. I liked the SEE okay but it was still kind of meh, she got annoyed when me and the ILE dude made fun of Taylor Swift. The boss was LSE-Si, which wasn't too bad- I just pretended to be an EII to manipulate her- but she was bad at reading other people and situations, and just wanted the money. And was annoyingly pushy/micromanagey like LSE bosses are. She was super impressed with my Ni though, and we got along okay.

Then there was the ILI chick who always looked like a bug crawled up her ass and died, she was just curt and short with people. She was also like 'eww I don't like gay people' so she was weak against Fe gayness, getting along and talking with her was awkward. She also defriended my IEI/possibly ESI sister on Fakebook which hurt her feelings without saying why- but probably just allergic to Fe I guess. ((Adam Strange salivates at the mouth))

The EII boss was horrid, way worse than the LSE boss and I had dark fantasies of like flying her in the sky and dropping her body in a volcano. I guess that was wrong with me, but she was such a smug and annoying two-faced bitch that you can't really blame me either. She was also a misandrist and hated men, and tried to cover it up with pc sjw ness. Her husband was nice but was such a passive cuck that I couldn't respect him either. Plus he smelled. Probably IEE. I notice it's kind of a trend for IEE males to defend the most horrid of women.

The ILE male was really the best out of all the bunch, he bought me a coke when I first met him- and we tanked each other's polr (although could still be cutting and awkward at times) - as well as the SLE woman probably, but I mean they still weren't my friends or anything but that's okay. Please read 16types Adventures Chapter 2: Friendship is Tragic

Wow I really spilled the T there. Well you wanted to meet more Fe/Ti valuers so hey!

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

oh I forgot to mention the probably SEI/LII male that was just like a kitten crawling out of a slipper - he was just so cute but so passive. I mean, I used to be that way but the real world made me more of a tougher bitch or something, he just looked kind of over-the-top helpless- and the SLE woman said something about how he wasn't tough enough to his face around everybody else. It was a very Fi polr wtf moment- even though she was correct, I could tell his feelings were hurt and it was just awkward.

He also had this sister that was funny, and talked about how she wanted Chads and stuff - I don't know she was just hilarious, but probably alpha SF too. They both kind of looked up to me as to what to do, and they were like my little brother/sister kinda I protected, so I didn't mind them. The mean ILI girl would call the family 'losers' and talk trash them lol.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by iamablueberrymadeoflove View Post
    Literally every other person who works at the store I’m at is a Fi-Te valuer.

Out of 15-20 people, I’m the only one who values it and it and I feel like I stand out because it feels like I’m on a different page whenever I talk to people here.
    I was the only INFJ at work for 18 years so just study people and learn their language. Write what they say down make it a hobby of understanding others
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a unlikely scenario. several mistypings on your part is more probable