Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Astrology Planets in each quadra

For any of you savvy about astrology:

Alpha is: Sun, Uranus, Venus and Mercury

Beta is: Mars, Uranus, Moon, and Saturn

Gamma is: Pluto, Neptune, Moon and Saturn.

Delta is: Pluto, Jupiter, Venus, and Neptune
    Then, the angel asked her what her name was. She said: "I have none"

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

lol @ the Fe-valuing quadras getting Uranus.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post
    lol @ the Fe-valuing quadras getting Uranus.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting. Where does this come from? I wonder.

Delta gets Venus . Also my Venus is my sun's and ascending's planet.

Interesting that Alpha get Sun, the closest planet, and Alpha is considered the "baby" Quadra - correct me if I am wrong in how I explain this, but my understanding is that Alpha is baby. Beta is Adolescent, Gamma the Middle Age, and Delta the Old Folk. In this, it makes sense that Alpha would be related to the nearest planetary body. And Delta associated with the farthest.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lavos View Post

Is this function based or type based? I could obsess over this for a while I think

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pasleine View Post
    Is this function based or type based? I could obsess over this for a while I think
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-correlations

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, is Pluto a Socionics type, planet that resembles Quadra or something else instead? In other words, what does this correlation entail?
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alpha

Sun: Like Eliza said, the Sun is considered the baby and that's true. Traditionally speaking the Sun rules over the 1st house - house of the ego, self, conscious, and it represents the birthing of a baby in a new world. That's why we call it a birth chart - it's a map of how your life might play out and all the areas in it. You're discovering who you are, your talents, natural abilities and gifts, and like a toddler first learning to walk, your optimism and hope will lead you far.

Uranus: Technological advancement, rebellion, chaos and destruction, destabilizing, discovery (Ne), implemention of new ideas, destruction of old customs and beliefs, major societal shifts when it comes to ideology and belief systems (Fe-Ti). Except Alpha will do this in a way of establishing their own paradigms and seek the ideas and thoughts of others (Mercury, planet of erudition, communication, intellect, etc), completely valuing freedom of speech regardless of that person's hierarchal rank in society (Se-Ti) unlike that of Beta.

Venus: Love, beauty, art, sensuality, romance, sexuality, women and children among other things... I can see you're making connections with Si here. Venus represents love, beauty and pleasure in it's purest form and more often than not represents traditional feminity in some aspects. Venus paired with Mercury in Alpha suggest a complete acceptance of that other person's thoughts and beliefs, a more cerebral type of connection if you will. And when romance is in the picture, they'd rather be cared for sensually and mentally than pursued like a prize (Mars). Mother Venus seeks to care for all those she loves and her love is unconditional, never ending.

Mercury: Intellect, thought, communication, language, early education, tactics, among other things. Mercury is basically how you process information, speak and communicate with others, and yeah... That's the gist. Mercury here would place more importance on one's mind than physical strength - your mind is the most powerful weapon here. Everyone has the right to think for themselves, form their own ideas. And if I remember correctly Mercury is associated with a constant change (think of the word mercurial) - job change, ideas changing, identity changing. Knowing the possibilities and the impossible you can achieve with your mind
    Last edited by pixie dreams; 01-27-2023 at 09:48 AM.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
    So, is Pluto a Socionics type, planet that resembles Quadra or something else instead? In other words, what does this correlation entail?
    Each IM in model B corresponds to a planet.

At the deepest level, it entails that some intelligence designed the IMs/aspects of reality giving it the astrological characteristics of planets (or viceversa).
    Last edited by lavos; 01-27-2023 at 03:31 PM.

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At the deepest level, it entails that some intelligence designed the IMs/aspects of reality giving it the astrological characteristics of planets (or viceversa).
    I see. Well, I honestly don't believe such kind of gibberish that consists of God's intelligence designs but you do you, I suppose.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
    I see. Well, I honestly don't believe such kind of gibberish that consists of God's intelligence designs but you do you, I suppose.
    I am long past that. The dilemma I'm currently facing is whether this world belongs to the Devil, or to God.

TIM
    EII/SLI- HN
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am long past that. The dilemma I'm currently facing is whether this world belongs to the Devil, or to God.
    I guess biblically, it could be either (due to Revelations).
    Last edited by Clarke; 01-28-2023 at 07:06 AM.

TIM
    EII/SLI- HN
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that if there's a connection between IM's and planets in Astrology, it could be because humans assigned personality aspects to the planets. They might've detected the IM's without really thinking about them as personality components, and then applied them to planets when the planets became part of Astrology.

Edit (1/28/23, 9:39 am GMT): For reference, I think I identify the most with Mars (both outside of and in Astrology).

Mercury was actually one of my least favorite planets growing up, but thinking about it now, I'm kind of okay with it. The personality aspects I think about when I think about Mercury kind of remind me of some people I like/respect. I don't think all of those people belong to Alpha Quadra.

I guess I associate Mercury with speed. I don't know much about Mercury in Astrology (I have limited knowledge about Astrology).
    Last edited by Clarke; 01-28-2023 at 08:39 AM.