-says imbalanced user

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The Wednesday Addams show?

She seems rather Gamma - I'm 4 episodes in. ILI probably?

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Her friend ESE ?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just watch 1 episode. She’s a bit intimidating/aggressive for typical ILI. More like ISTx. Pretty sure she’s Sp Sx.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jenna Ortega is intuitive

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nifl View Post
    Jenna Ortega is intuitive
    We're talking about the movie and its characters, not the actress

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Renna View Post
    Just watch 1 episode. She’s a bit intimidating/aggressive for typical ILI. More like ISTx. Pretty sure she’s Sp Sx.
    You've never met an ILI male in a trailer park? Being intimidating and aggressive is their entire lifestyle....

The visions thing she gets is very 4D Ni. Her physical strength/skills could be thought to be more sensor-y, but being a good martial artist is about mentally reading ur opponent I guess. I'm glad that she lost her fencing match vs the black popular girl though. I don't want her to be a Mary Sue.

Pugsley seems Irrational Beta.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

She also said a line about how she wanted a more efficient way to decapitate her barbies. Lmao

If that's not Te + Se valuing I don't know what is.

I enjoyed abusing barbies too growing up, but probably in a more Beta Fe way. It was fun to make them say bitchy things to each other and then fight lol.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post
    You've never met an ILI male in a trailer park? Being intimidating and aggressive is their entire lifestyle....

The visions thing she gets is very 4D Ni. Her physical strength/skills could be thought to be more sensor-y, but being a good martial artist is about mentally reading ur opponent I guess. I'm glad that she lost her fencing match vs the black popular girl though. I don't want her to be a Mary Sue.

Pugsley seems Irrational Beta.
    Never met one. But if an ILI has to be on edge and activate their Se most of the time, yeah they may look like that. I could look like that if I really piss off and go on cruel mode, but it’s rare lol

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The conversation Wednesday has with Bianca before the bloodbath is socionically interesting. Wednesday says something like "Sometimes I wish I cared more about people" if I remember well, then Bianca says "I wish I cared less". It was clear to me that Wednesday had Fe PoLR and Bianca Fe Hidden Agenda.

The PDB typings don't seem inaccurate to me. At a first sight these are the types that come into my mind:
    Enid = SEE. Wesnesday = ILI. Bianca = SLE. Eugene = SEI. Tyler = ESI. Donovan = LSI. Xavier = ESI. Larissa = LSE. Dr. Kinbot: SEI/IEI. Gomez Addams = ESE. Ajax: ESI. I don't know about the others.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I get where the ILI typings are coming from. I saw some clips of that new Wednesday show advertised, but I haven't seen it because its not my thing. Anyway, what I saw she seems rather forceful and rigid like she has a stick up her ass. I think LSI. Tim Burton adds his intuitive interpretation of the world of the show and had her dress more like a Ni ego art student.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HeInin View Post
    The conversation Wednesday has with Bianca before the bloodbath is socionically interesting. Wednesday says something like "Sometimes I wish I cared more about people" if I remember well, then Bianca says "I wish I cared less". It was clear to me that Wednesday had Fe PoLR and Bianca Fe Hidden Agenda.

The PDB typings don't seem inaccurate to me. At a first sight these are the types that come into my mind:
    Enid = SEE. Wesnesday = ILI. Bianca = SLE. Eugene = SEI. Tyler = ESI. Donovan = LSI. Xavier = ESI. Larissa = LSE. Dr. Kinbot: SEI/IEI. Gomez Addams = ESE. Ajax: ESI. I don't know about the others.
    I just watched that scene. She said that she wished she cared more what other people thought, not that she wished she cared more about people in general. I think Wednesday has good empathy, she's just into some dark kink/dark activities.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's really cute as Wednesday. Absolutely adorable.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aaaah one thing I'd say is the flashes of events that have or will happen is a super power and imo can't be considered as a part of her type. Her mom has the same power and I wouldn't say they are the same type.

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Wednesday is probably LSI, she has good technical and mechanical skills, works with hands and mind simultaneously. I don't see ILI.

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Let me explain some more. The technical and mechanical skills clearly place her in technical-managerial (ST) activity. I don't see delta, because of how rebellious she is (granted though, she's a teenager, but even the whole societal image of the "teenage rebel" is very beta imo, it hasn't always been the image all societies have had of that particular age group), so it's a choice between SLE and LSI. She seems genuinely introverted, not having many friends, territorial, needs her own space, thoughtful, etc, and rationality vs irrationality is less easy to spot (I have only watched one episode).

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Misses the mark of ILI with enhanced intuition .There is nothing hypnotic.
    Misses the mark of ILI with enhanced logic too.

And then there is this cute session with IEE therapist.

Actually seem balanced and stable, logical. Sort of LSI.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agree she seems more LSI than anything.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    3w4
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the writers were kinda going for an ILI, but they missed the mark. This makes sense since she was paired with Enid who was a stereotypical SEE. Jenna Ortega is EIE, and I don't actually think she's acting very well because her movements are too stiff for an ILI. She also spoke really fast and made too much eye contact given the character she's playing.
    Wednesday was definitely ILI in the original movies though, and her role in those effectually captured Gamma's ironic fluidity and social satire.

The Netflix series, while good, was more Beta in presentation. She was strictly allocated as a teen emo girl, and her portrayal was very cliche. There wasn't as much irony in her speech or actions. I think the writers could've given her more a philosophical accent to make her more ILI like. She looks too different from her original portrayals, and it was kind of odd. However, it was still a very good series, and the plot was very enticing.

Also, I think Tyler, Xavier, and Ajax are the same type, but I'm just not sure which one. Percy Hynes was definitely going for the EIE look though. If that's the case, they literally could've hired a real male EIE on set.
    @HeInin The Principal is a stereotypical ESE, and Eugene is ILE.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI
    Static > Dynamic
    Managerial > Researcher
    Rational > Irrational
    The actress is EIE though, I agree.
    Last edited by SkyNova20; 02-07-2023 at 11:12 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm torn between lsi, eie and ili for her... I just need to watch again and pay more attention, my ADD viewing of things is getting bad

I know eie may seem strange, but you know, the gulenko eie can assume many forms lol

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by marooned View Post
    I'm torn between lsi, eie and ili for her... I just need to watch again and pay more attention, my ADD viewing of things is getting bad

I know eie may seem strange, but you know, the gulenko eie can assume many forms lol
    It’s simple: the character probably was mean to be ILI, but the actress is EIE, and somehow the result is LSI…

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Renna View Post
    It’s simple: the character probably was mean to be ILI, but the actress is EIE, and somehow the result is LSI…
    yes, she's VERY DRAMATIC about being a 4d Ti, but in a very refined EIE approved way ... EIE can be the master of understating drama to the max (for dramatic effect), like that final hug with Enid aaaaaah

Anyway, I think in character, Wednesday is indeed a 4d Ti (so ILI or LSI) but she seems so off and on EIE at times, so you might really be right that it's the actress.

ETA i guess a point is that one guy pointed out to her one of her genuine weaknesses, that she doesn't know who is her friend.... EIE would know who to consider allies or not. At the very least this wouldn't be a vulnerability for EIE
    Last edited by marooned; 02-08-2023 at 03:02 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I still have two more episodes to watch. I should finish them soon.

The nerdy boy that got hurt in the woods ((the one that was obsessed with the bees)) reminds me of old forum member 'Gulanzon' soooo much lol. Does anybody else remember Gulanzon?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It’s make sense that she’s LSI now I see. If they want to make a bitter ILI character, they should take Snape as an example. Look similar at first glance but really different:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, too much aggressive dom energy and not enough creepy passive-aggressive IP energy lmao.

TIM
    eii enfp sp/so 479
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The girl emma myers is likely IEI, Jennas mirror type or she could be LSI