Thread: Fuck you Deltas

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Fuck you Deltas

There, I said it. Fuck you and fuck your stupid craft shops. Go fix a shoe you loser.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

What happened?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Don't be jelly that the Delta Craft shop made a lot of money and was featured in magazines.

*deltas knock out leo with a valerian root isolate and decal him*

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

o-okay... if that's how you feel.....
    **Se POLR intensifies**

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    There, I said it. Fuck you and fuck your stupid craft shops. Go fix a shoe you loser.
    Dear client!

We are glad to hear such an assessment of our shops and will be happy to spoil your mood again. Please feel free to visit us at any time convenient for you. You are welcome!

Sincerely, your Deltians

Kurt Gabin,
    Senior Manager of Psychological Abuse at the
    Department of Reeducation for Mentally Retarded Betans at

Delta Inc.
    The World Conspiracy st., b.7

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pasleine View Post
    o-okay... if that's how you feel.....
    **Se POLR intensifies**
    it's moreso Fe
    Se = more or less direct (because it is a sensory function) interaction with and control of the external material world. forcing someone to do something through orders are one such way of controlling, but here he's not literally telling you to fix a shoe

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nifl View Post
    it's moreso Fe
    Se = more or less direct (because it is a sensory function) interaction with and control of the external material world. forcing someone to do something through orders are one such way of controlling, but here he's not literally telling you to fix a shoe
    if that is so then why are Alpha types not aggressive when Beta/Gamma are?

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Counter question: where you saw agressive Gamma last time? Can you imagine a SEE posting the shit TS did? Now remember ILE trolls, how much more likely would they do the same?

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

emotionally aggressive hysterics is not foreign to Alpha SF, and the NT types can enthusiastically emulate. all extraverted functions are ''aggressive'' in the sense that they are more about external objectives (for themselves and for others) than subjective perceptions (for themselves and for others). Se = physical, external material objectives, control. Fe = influencing the mood, free expression of emotions, objective ethical labels. when an extraverted function is either or both non-valued and weak, the feeling of ''aggressiveness'' in it's use from others is heightened considerably.
    5 minutes with ESE in a bad mood and you will see exactly how peaceful they are...

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt Gabin View Post
    Counter question: where you saw agressive Gamma last time? Can you imagine a SEE posting the shit TS did? Now remember ILE trolls, how much more likely would they do the same?
    gammas are quite aggressive though, Se is visceral. they're never shy of conflict.
    you're right, an ILE would talk like this to troll - but it's different because it's a brief change in communication style for them, since they're not passionate about actually getting anyone to move. Se role Alpha joshing

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nifl View Post
    emotionally aggressive hysterics is not foreign to Alpha SF, and the NT types can enthusiastically emulate. all extraverted functions are ''aggressive'' in the sense that they are more about external objectives (for themselves and for others) than subjective perceptions (for themselves and for others). Se = physical, external material objectives, control. Fe = influencing the mood, free expression of emotions, objective ethical labels. when an extraverted function is either or both non-valued and weak, the feeling of ''aggressiveness'' in it's use from others is heightened considerably.
    5 minutes with ESE in a bad mood and you will see exactly how peaceful they are...
    i see, one feels imposed on and vulnerable and the extravert tends to push boundaries.
    it is not that i don't think they can express their emotions, they do all the time, i think i've noticed they do it more subtly but then they seem to blow up behind "closed doors". like it's less "go fuck yourself and die" and more "stop treating me this way you are hurting me" - though i have heard jarring things from all Fe users don't get me wrong

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Doubt you've ever met a Delta tbh.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

i see, one feels imposed on and vulnerable and the extravert tends to push boundaries.
    it is not that i don't think they can express their emotions, they do all the time, i think i've noticed they do it more subtly but then they seem to blow up behind "closed doors". like it's less "go fuck yourself and die" and more "stop treating me this way you are hurting me" - though i have heard jarring things from all Fe users don't get me wrong
    I've heard deltas say the same thing but realistically, don't you have to say go fuck yourself and die precisely so people will stop treating you poorly and hurting you? People aren't going to be able to Delta Group Therapy their way out of every conflict in life, you sometimes just have to unleash the Beta Fire.

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post
    I've heard deltas say the same thing but realistically, don't you have to say go fuck yourself and die precisely so people will stop treating you poorly and hurting you? People aren't going to be able to Delta Group Therapy their way out of every conflict in life, you sometimes just have to unleash the Beta Fire.
    yes, it just feels like there are always better options at hand. telling people to die is messy. i can't speak for Alpha quadra, i'm sure they would generate it eventually, but i just see a certain hesitation there about being too cruel to the other person. maybe i just haven't been roasted thoroughly enough by an ESE, but i HAVE been roasted by Se valuers, they roast everyone. and the fact that i'm so hesitant to make those kinds of jokes indicates to me that it's less of a 3D Fe issue alone...

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

yes, it just feels like there are always better options at hand. telling people to die is messy. i can't speak for Alpha quadra, i'm sure they would generate it eventually, but i just see a certain hesitation there about being too cruel to the other person. maybe i just haven't been roasted thoroughly enough by an ESE, but i HAVE been roasted by Se valuers, they roast everyone. and the fact that i'm so hesitant to make those kinds of jokes indicates to me that it's less of a 3D Fe issue alone...
    People don't always mean what they say though, I don't think the person really maliciously and sadistically always wants the other person to die for real or get hurt when they say those things, because it's kind of so campy anyway. (but yes of course sometimes they seriously mean it)

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol wth, and why is this funny?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Thanks for the attention you saggy-tittied nerd. Now go find your group 'cause beta-quadra can't stand fighting one-on-one, they're like Hyenas lol.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Nerd"

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Thanks for the offer. At 1st we prefer to become good friends.
    Last edited by Sol; 02-17-2023 at 10:36 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Karbonkel View Post
    Oh no, not another scary beta caveman!11!! Quickly, build the military-industrial complex!
    The idea of cultural exchange between quadras by romances can be intriguing... At least, for those who accepts short relations.

It's common to see meeting offers by quadras or good IR. It's appropriate for long and intensive, "serious" relations.
    For easier relations bad IR are lesser bad, while interactions with "other side of Force" can be curious. Just do not hope for more, as trying to be good friends and love of all life will show why these IR are bad.
    It can be alike with toxins. To take a little of alcohol gives interesting taste and slight relaxing. If you'll try to use it instead of water - then negative effects will outweigh positive ones. Same approach can be tried with beta toxics.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post

Sweet. All based on a true story too.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Let's think more about the theme.
    To understand IR we need examples. While a romance gives an additional attraction to know each other better, besides higher pleasure of the process. And meanwhile easier conditions which are close to an entertainment, when we do not plan to develop this to serious.
    The most important in the process are common interactions - talking, flowers, smiling, huging and alike. Sex can be not supposed. Or even principally excluded to fit our higher moral norms, unattainable rational standards and to reduce possibilities of farther development. Just romance game. This in some cases may need a titanic will to do not pass the ribbon, but let's be optimistic sometimes.
    So to understand some IR we behave alike a romance pair (just excluding sex) with a human of other sex. Mb a couple of days. Then may switch to other interested IR, when will feel that got enough with the current one. Later we may return to past ones, in case there stood something untold still.
    As secondary task, this romance game carousel would help to check is what we think about own type correct.

I may imagine arising interest to Socionics with such approach.
    The main advantage of Socionics is IR. They can and should be used in wider practice, including to study the theory.

random SLI shows he likes the idea

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, great moves!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    Is he also an SLI here?
    The type is what with you anywhere.

some ILI which yearns for conflictors:
    "I can't to be without you. And I'm like in hell when with you"

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    The type is what with you anywhere.

some ILI which yearns for conflictors:
    "I can't to be without you. And I'm like in hell when with you"
    She makes youtube videos so must be IEI in Alivenomics.

I would say my ITR with that woman seems nonverbally good, it's one of my favorite types for sure. It may help things that she sings Rammstein.

She does have quite a resemblance to a woman I dated once and who is definitely ILI.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QOM3GQ***Y

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

All Fi mobilizers shit on objectivity. When delta does it materializes and stinks. Why they do it? No one really knows but they want someone to tell them that it sucks to be alive but wrongdoers suck more and since they hear that they feel better will call you stupid (which is a healthy delta ST sign).
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    She does have quite a resemblance to a woman I dated once and who is definitely ILI
    If there will be working link, I'll watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine Miasma View Post
    All Fi mobilizers shit on objectivity.
    Te types are best in logical objectivity. By the definition.
    Unlike someones having F types which dream themselves as T.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol
    If there will be working link, I'll watch.
    I’m sure you would, unfortunately I don’t know of any public video to link.