Thread: Never giving specific examples, double speak, never giving a straight answer, ambiguity and vagueness, etc

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Never giving specific examples, double speak, never giving a straight answer, ambiguity and vagueness, etc

Type-related?
    Last edited by Kwame Kilpatrick; 01-27-2023 at 03:17 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

IEIs can do this too much. (tho part of me doesn't want to say that because I can see Alive smelling his own farts whilst smiling in creepy agreement)

Also I've seen IEEs do it a lot.

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This just reminded me of something called DARVO, tbh. It's the pattern narcissists use.

Deny
    Attack
    Reverse Victim/Offender

A lot of what you said takes place during this. DARVO is actually gaslighting.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i believe its more mental illness related. i am mentally ill but i see some things that are very hard to renconcile or pinpoint, and then you have multiple ppl speaking to you in a straight normal way but if you included all their viewpoints together it would be all vague nonsense. the reason i dont give examples or speak straight is cognitive decline and shut off memories, part as a result of gaslighting. you can gaslight in a straightforward way e.g. asking if someone is gay or straight but they are bi and u dont take bi for a real answer. this is how this happens. people often ask straightforward questions with veted interests too so you have to somehow speak around what they say bc if you say it straight forward they will make various assumptions about you off the limited info u provided them and then they will ask u a few more straight forward questions and act like they've proved something.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Not to narcissistically turn all the threads into sexual orientation like I usually do- but I often think everybody is bisexual but social conditioning makes ppl one or the other. Usually straight because that is more straightly aligned objectively with super ego and what makes others happy- and if u make others happy, they won't bother you so much so you yourself can be happy etc. Ppl in college/dorms can get curious as well, some places are environmentally homoerotic that brings it out of others. And like I remember in school we had to walk in alternate male-female-male-female-male-female pairs. It might seem to not have anything to do with heterosexuality, but its all part of social conditioning.

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post
    Not to narcissistically turn all the threads into sexual orientation like I usually do- but I often think everybody is bisexual but social conditioning makes ppl one or the other. Usually straight because that is more straightly aligned objectively with super ego and what makes others happy- and if u make others happy, they won't bother you so much so you yourself can be happy etc. Ppl in college/dorms can get curious as well, some places are environmentally homoerotic that brings it out of others. And like I remember in school we had to walk in alternate male-female-male-female-male-female pairs. It might seem to not have anything to do with heterosexuality, but its all part of social conditioning.
    Do you think you're not attracted to females because of social conditioning?

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Lunacy View Post
    Do you think you're not attracted to females because of social conditioning?
    Maybe. I used to be into girls when I was younger but when I turned about 13 it was mostly all guys. I was severely bullied by male peers growing up, so I wonder sometimes if I wasn't same sex attracted just 2 try and heal the wounds of that- like it was my brains way of coping from the trauma. Though that is kind of the same thinking many 'ex-gay' therapists use.

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i do it for privacy reasons, but am trying to let up because it's pointless and unsatisfying
    yeah like, when you say things as they are, people are allowed to judge them and use them against you. if you talk in principles, you can maybe ascertain some greater meaning out of whatever it is you're going through on top of not having to actually confront the problem. saves temporary heartache and prolongs the feeling of freedom.
    i don't think abstract talk is necessary ambiguous though, it can actually be quite piercing, it's just that unless it particularly applies to you in that moment it's going to roll over you like a wave. i can see why it pisses people off; my ESI brother hates that kind of talk.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If it is tied to type then it would be due to low T functions, or high N functions, or both. Even an NT can be vague, finding the need to substantiate their claims or observations as a chore. SFs may be the opposite, they can be hyper specific in that their observations lack standardization and seem only tied to personal experience. NFs combine the worst of these two (high N/low T) making some of things they say vague, muddled, contradictory, etc. Obviously, it all depends on what is being observed because if NFs are observing people on a meta zeitgeist level then they will be pretty spot on.

TIM
    SLI-Si 6w7 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:n

Care so little about me that you made a whole thread crying about one little post Freaking racist!! Wait a minute, not just a thread but an entire brand new alt account just for this post?! Wow

TIM
    SLI-Si 6w7 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mu2 View Post
    cool
    Being a pussy and deleting shit I see. Are you that IEE guy who used to be on here? Idkhseg or whatever the name was. He or you if so, did that same exact pussy shit, talk a lot of shit then instantly edit or delete what was said. Pathetic as hell.

TIM
    SLI-Si 6w7 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyway, I'm not wasting time with a bitch who pulls scummy shit like that. Follow the mutual ignore rule henceforth.

context is king
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love doing this when people fundamentally misunderstand a problem.

Because the examples given won't mean anything to them, the questions they ask miss the mark and what they consider concrete is actually unclear and vague.
    ἀταραξία

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what? dude i think you should relax.

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Huh?
    i mean that you are overly worried, probably about a very specific problem. it honestly disturbs me when people talk about normal things like they are the devil, i think you should worry less and focus on strengthening yourself so you do not feel so vulnerable.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

type 9 Se PoLR or Ignoring.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Someone who doesn't want to talk to you

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post
    While I do agree with Ron White's point of view (which you just voiced more adroitly instead of his more "rude and crude" way a fellow Redneck like myself would appreciate) I am also a Catholic and that also explains quite a lot about other things. I'd warn you that demons are real, they spend every waking moment of their days trying to get you to sin, and as beings of pure intellect they have no need of things like sleep and sustenance as they are not objectively linked to material things like we are.

This is, fun fact, why they are so utterly and uniquely damned (i.e. there's is no possible way to "redeem" a demon). Us dumb humans with souls bound inexorably to our material bodies are so much less than the least of the demons. At least, that's how they see things. Sin dims the intellect and if we carry that to its logical conclusion we see a rather obvious irony. As the demons were once full angels (beings of pure intellect) a limiting factor like being linked to a material existence ought to ensure that lowly human would always be beneath even sinful demons.

I can go on but a theologian I ain't so I fear I might just spark the next heresy that'll come after modernism if I keep on going. Let's just say it's a very good thing we're beings of both soul/mind and body and that Dualism is BS.

Quote Originally Posted by BraveSailorBoy View Post
    :n

Care so little about me that you made a whole thread crying about one little post Freaking racist!! Wait a minute, not just a thread but an entire brand new alt account just for this post?! Wow
    Damn. That's a lot of pointless emojis there my dude. A mere 3-5 would have sufficed. You're also giving off signs of being a Death Cultist. If I get banned or something somehow within the next few days/weeks I'll remind everyone who pays even the slightest bit of attention to me that "killing" me only confirms everything I've ever said is true given how my ultimate goal in life is to stick it to the the PTB who are naught but boot licking and slaveringly thirsty whores for Satan's Cock. Search "Bill Hicks" and "Satan's Cock" and you'll get the skit I'm referring to.

I won't accuse you of anything Brave but I am but a small step from issuing a Witch Test. I pray you can but type out the words if only in jest...

TIM
    SLI-Si 6w7 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    While I do agree with Ron White's point of view (which you just voiced more adroitly instead of his more "rude and crude" way a fellow Redneck like myself would appreciate) I am also a Catholic and that also explains quite a lot about other things. I'd warn you that demons are real, they spend every waking moment of their days trying to get you to sin, and as beings of pure intellect they have no need of things like sleep and sustenance as they are not objectively linked to material things like we are.

This is, fun fact, why they are so utterly and uniquely damned (i.e. there's is no possible way to "redeem" a demon). Us dumb humans with souls bound inexorably to our material bodies are so much less than the least of the demons. At least, that's how they see things. Sin dims the intellect and if we carry that to its logical conclusion we see a rather obvious irony. As the demons were once full angels (beings of pure intellect) a limiting factor like being linked to a material existence ought to ensure that lowly human would always be beneath even sinful demons.

I can go on but a theologian I ain't so I fear I might just spark the next heresy that'll come after modernism if I keep on going. Let's just say it's a very good thing we're beings of both soul/mind and body and that Dualism is BS.

Damn. That's a lot of pointless emojis there my dude. A mere 3-5 would have sufficed. You're also giving off signs of being a Death Cultist. If I get banned or something somehow within the next few days/weeks I'll remind everyone who pays even the slightest bit of attention to me that "killing" me only confirms everything I've ever said is true given how my ultimate goal in life is to stick it to the the PTB who are naught but boot licking and slaveringly thirsty whores for Satan's Cock. Search "Bill Hicks" and "Satan's Cock" and you'll get the skit I'm referring to.

I won't accuse you of anything Brave but I am but a small step from issuing a Witch Test. I pray you can but type out the words if only in jest...
    You never fail to radiate this energy.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Shogun comes to mind
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Why are you deleting your posts @mu2? They are true and extremely enlightening. I appreciate the effort and will to share since most ppl need to know about this reality.
    "All nations will place their hope in him."
    (Mt 12:21)

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't understand, but this seems to be Vortical-Synergetic stuff if anything.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ghosts aren't the spirits of deceased persons. They may resemble someone who has passed on, but these appearances are what we call "familiar spirits," or evil spirits or a demon taking on the image of someone "familiar" to us in an effort to deceive and control us. (See 1 Sam 28:7) ​"Imaginary friends" of children are often manifestations of this type of thing.
    Not true.
    Then, the angel asked her what her name was. She said: "I have none"

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    Sometimes people who are hurt badly and are used to being dismissed talk like that. They have to resort to vagueness and not being straightforward because they are scared that if they express themselves directly, the other person would react badly due to their prior experiences. I've seen that in several types even SLI. Naturally though, Beta NFs try to nudge me instead of saying "I want this" or "We should do this" and it's my choice if I would take the nudging. For example Beta NF would say I think a dessert would be nice etc etc. The ball's now in my court and it's now on me to make it happen by actually walking around to find a place. But it's not toxic and weird unlike the ones who do it out of fear and trauma.
    Yeah, I am vague because if I'm direct and specific it weirds people out too much. People ask for the truth but then can't handle it when they receive it, it hurts their feelings and they try to retaliate against you.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

loving my "imaginary friend"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Type-related?
    Insecure Ne-types don't like constraints and when they are pressured by others to commit to something long-term deep down they don't want to do or take a stance which they feel later can be held against them, this is how they work themselves out of the situation, - either make a promise they don't intend to honor or give vague non-answers. They are often labeled as frivolous for a reason.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Or you could just listen to what I've been saying about attachment issues and see this whole darn thread as a confirmation of a theory.

Never give specific examples of your needs to the one person you're seeking to get them fulfilled from? Say I ask you what you want out of me in this relationship be it a friendship or a sexual romance. Will you tell me what you actually want or will you be ambiguous and vague and expect me to read your mind and figure it out and if I fail to do so you'll take that a sign that I secretly hate you for that thing that's wrong with you that everyone else can see but you can't?

That's how it tends to go for Anxious-Attachment types BTW. I encourage you to further research this as it really is a game changer once you fully internalize what it all means. Pretty much all the shit that made you angry and vengeful makes you sorrowful and resolute in ensuring the damned now literally demonic assholes who did this to us all get exactly what they friggin' deserve.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

> Never giving specific examples

more for N

> never giving a straight answer

P, N
    also for weak regions

> ambiguity and vagueness

same

an example of a mess is most part of Jung's book about types
    he had base N

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm thinking my wife is IEE and this is something we argue about a lot. She makes claims and I request specific examples to help ascertain us being on the same page of what the hell we are talking about. It causes a lot of misunderstandings. At the same time, she gets mad because I don't "see the bigger picture." Which is true in that I think I am very intuitive and then an actual intuitive just shits on that idea by exposing my tunnel vision

But yeah, vagueness drives me nuts. I make an effort to provide specific examples to illustrate my points.
    Is it an intuitive vs sensing thing? Maybe