TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Misunderstandings between Fi-ego and Fe-ego types

How common are they?

i don’t know if I’m just autistic or too insecure, but I felt insulted when an EIE I was dating tried to “test” me/gauge how ambition i was by acting appalled by the fact that I lived in public housing and didn’t bother reading into her motivations at the time. I would’ve appreciated a candid conversation about my future plans instead, but she was apparently expecting me to respond to her somewhat disrespectful emotional display with something along the lines of “hey, I know my living situation isn’t ideal, but this isn’t the end goal and I’m trying to move out ASAP”. Needless to say, we fell out after that
    Last edited by Averroes; 01-12-2023 at 05:43 PM.

Shadow
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My point of view is based on a different theory than socionics, do you want it?

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Messy View Post
    My point of view is based on a different theory than socionics, do you want it?
    sure

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In retrospect, maybe i should’ve been more of a gentleman about it. It is kind of a culture shock for someone who grew up middle class, and statistically speaking it’s not a great place to hang out as a woman especially, even though I’ve personally never had issues. Not everything has to be spelled out. I didn’t have to immediately interpret it as a classist attack on my character
    Last edited by Averroes; 01-12-2023 at 05:40 PM.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fi egos are selfish in that they think they can get away with some bs then everyone else can so they dont often look into others situation or care to look or understand it even if they look so they can be dismissive or patronizing and Fe egos can be overbearing and want this or that and think someone can do this or that for them when thats not practical in reality they can also be dismissive and patronizing

personally i dont want to live in a bad place but i dont put that on the other person? i would be upset tho if they think i will take care of everything, this doesnt mean ur not allowed to be lazy but ur not allowed to take more from me when i dont want u to. also i imagine a Fe ego being frustrated by previous circumstances so they will want something better and want to be sure they are on the same page with the other person and not settle for less. and if u say to that "but i have future plans" YEAH SURE U DO AM NOT GONNA WAIT FOR HOWEVER MUCH MORE UNTIL U"RE READY THO
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1