Thread: SLI spotted

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default SLI spotted

Hey, I just signed in to share with you my last SLI find.

https://www.youtube.com/@SarahnTuned/videos

She's like 101% like a girl I know. I mean, totally her facial gestures and all.

P. S. I dislike that girl a lot.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Duplicated post. Please delete...
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

She's using a lot of corny Fe and being naturally upbeat and inspiring like a lot of Betas are- is that why you don't like her maybe? Idk if I like or dislike her lol but I guess I find it kind of corny.

Tbh she kinda reminds me of 'ContractCriminalBoy' in drag with how flippant she is - but I don't view SLIs like this *at all* - it's like the exact opposite of this, they are stoic and dead inside. If anything this is really a caricature of EIE, your quasti-identical type and conflictor to your SLI dual.

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post
    She's using a lot of corny Fe and being naturally upbeat and inspiring like a lot of Betas are- is that why you don't like her maybe? Idk if I like or dislike her lol but I guess I find it kind of corny.

Tbh she kinda reminds me of 'ContractCriminalBoy' in drag with how flippant she is - but I don't view SLIs like this *at all* - it's like the exact opposite of this, they are stoic and dead inside. If anything this is really a caricature of EIE, your quasti-identical type and conflictor to your SLI dual.
    Anything is possible. But like I said, she's like a carbon copy of an SLI girl I know and I'm 100% sure of the type of that girl.

And me disliking the girl I know has nothing to do with Socionics. We're actually pretty friendly to each other but she's kind of shallow. Remember NPA? She's like total materialist and I'm like a total spartan. Total alien in her values and worldview, despite the Socionical compatibility.

P. S. I really don't envision an EIE disassembling car engines. If not SLI, then LSE.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LSE. This person seems quite clear cut. This energy does not belong to an introvert, this level of practicality does not belong to intuitive and so on, this level of numeric factual details does not belong to an ethical type.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mikemex View Post
    Anything is possible. But like I said, she's like a carbon copy of an SLI girl I know and I'm 100% sure of the type of that girl.

And me disliking the girl I know has nothing to do with Socionics. We're actually pretty friendly to each other but she's kind of shallow. Remember NPA? She's like total materialist and I'm like a total spartan. Total alien in her values and worldview, despite the Socionical compatibility.

P. S. I really don't envision an EIE disassembling car engines. If not SLI, then LSE.
    If anything is possible, how can you be so sure? I mean my brain can kinda do the same thing a lot, make Fi associations but I think in many respects this is a spook. And deep down the values are different/not what we think even though superficially it appears to be the same. Carbon is just carbon after all?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not really seeing SLI for her. Cool channel though.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

If anything is possible, how can you be so sure? I mean my brain can kinda do the same thing a lot, make Fi associations but I think in many respects this is a spook. And deep down the values are different/not what we think even though superficially it appears to be the same. Carbon is just carbon after all?
    Super ego "values" stemming from the process core (not wasteful, ridiculing humor, domestic base of operation etc). She does work with cars from the Third Reich after all

Waiting for IEI typing from Alive in 5..4..3..
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 01-12-2023 at 04:32 AM.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe valuing
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah she looks like some SLIs who upset me. the eyes are like far apart and the long jaw looking thing. i havent seen much so i dont hate her yet
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's like 101% like a girl I know. I mean, totally her facial gestures and all.

an intuitive, maybe IEI / ILI

this is a SLI woman

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with Beta on this. I think LSI.

@VewyScawwyNawcissist, I disagree with the LSE idea. Too much personal style for that. LSE's don't assert their personality when explaining their work. They just get more detailed about their knowledge when they have an audience for their work. Also introverts can be quite extroverted when communicating in their area of expertise. In Socionics, extroverts and introverts are a different definition than in regular use.

I say "not LSE" having much experience with LSE's in my life, both male and female, which leads me to spot them very quick (compared to other types that have been less prominent in my life). I like what someone said here about LSE's being all about moving objects through space. A longtime female LSE friend, very accomplished in various areas, was a choreographer for a long time. Also that is moving objects (dancers) through space.

The woman on this channel is really interesting to watch as she is very capable and knowledgeable about cars, and to see her working in her many and varied pristine outfits in that car shop - which is cleaner and whiter than a hospital - is strangely fascinating. One associates car shops and car mechanics with dirty and messy, but it's not the case here. Obviously she cares about how she looks and what the camera is seeing on her. I have three brothers; two are Delta like me and one is Beta, a LSI. Of my three brothers, the LSI emerged in his teen years as the best dresser among my brothers. He still is today. He just seems to effortlessly know what looks good on him.

Also I see the Beta in her eyes, a strong, steady direct intensity, vs. the more mildness of Delta.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nifl View Post
    an intuitive, maybe IEI / ILI

this is a SLI woman
    Yes, I think she may well be a SLI woman. What an organized pantry. I love an organized pantry. I see she has many of the same things of a kind stocked up, probably for favorite recipes, which fits a SLI's habitual nature. At our house I am the organizer. My husband without me was quite random where he placed things, unlike this woman. That could be cultural, or, messiness can be trained out of a young person. My SLi dad was orderly, I believe because of his Navy Dad and his own Army training, as well as my SEI mom's tidy ways.

Perhaps Mechanic Woman is IEI but I would wonder what @Shazaam thinks on that. I do not have many IEI's in my life -- except now my son's new IEI girlfriend I am only getting to know. [She is perhaps the answer to my longtime prayer that my SLE son meet and marry an IEI! She is the first IEI he has dated.] I often see a slight-ness in IEI, vs. sturdiness that I see in LSI and SLE, and I see a sturdiness in her.

But I am still leaning LSI for Mechanic Woman.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sarah Tuned is likely an IEI

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, IEI-Fe. She just seemed to express herself more but didn't really seem to be concerned of explaining the dry matter of practical aspects.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    yeah she looks like some SLIs who upset me. the eyes are like far apart and the long jaw looking thing. i havent seen much so i dont hate her yet
    I (sightly) hate the girl I know IRL, not the girl on the videos.

TIM
    SLI-Si 6w7 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh wow, you're still around. I remember reading a lot of your old posts. How's it feel to be here still after all this time?

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are a couple of videos with her bloopers and deleted clips. I watched one and the first couple of minutes of the other. It felt as if 50% of the thing were obvious, heavy-handed jokes about sex. Very boring.

That kind of rules out SLI IMO along with the fact that she kept talking and talking. Also IEI and ILI; and IEI has more imagination than that and tend to focus on originality even if they risk sounding silly plus they get bored with unoriginal and recurring sex jokes.

Do we have a type that's more prone to making lame jokes again and again thinking they're so funny and usually with innuendo?

Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BraveSailorBoy View Post
    Oh wow, you're still around. I remember reading a lot of your old posts.
    Yeah? Tell me more...

Quote Originally Posted by BraveSailorBoy View Post
    How's it feel to be here still after all this time?
    I've never left, just became less active. But it surely feels weird to come and see that few of the people who used to hang around are still coming. I guess life happens to people...

I can say I'm a different person now. Like most people, I find my younger self a bit silly at times...

Still, more 20 years after I studied Socionics for the first time, I still think it's as rock solid as always. I've just realized -perhaps the newcomers not so much- that there is a lot to people more than a type. You can't simply type someone and expect to know them inside out. It simply doesn't work that way.

Real people can have issues, different environments while being raised, and even different genetics. People having virtues or vices, is often a quite individual thing that has little or nothing related to a type. There is nice people of every quadra. And there is shitty people of every type.

The healthy and mature people, I like them regardless of type. I think that's the final goal: to learn to appreciate what people who are different to you brings to the table. That's the real value of the theory: to give you an accurate understanding of the people you may not really "get" if going by gut alone.

Socionics' strength has always been compatibility between people; not so much describing individuals. It's scary how accurate it is in that regard. Over the years I've met a lot of people and the compatibility between people has always been as described by it.

I'm quite fond of a lot people around here. I'd really like to know what happened to them.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah I don't mind sex jokes but I want them to be really creative and unique. Also creativity and originality drives me wild in bed, but this is a family friendly place! Uhhh idk if it is or not.

what about EIE, Dominant or Normalizing subtype?

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I don't mind sex jokes but I want them to be really creative and unique. Also creativity and originality drives me wild in bed, but this is a family friendly place! Uhhh idk if it is or not.

what about EIE, Dominant or Normalizing subtype?
    I was thinking that she distantly reminds me of a person I know, halfway between EIE and LIE.

Alpha humor even when adults can revolve around different things but even when it's sexual it's a bit ‘old school’ : it's as if they're laughing at the same sex jokes they heard for the first time when they were kid. Then a explosion of laughter as if they're saying something extremely funny and naughty. ESE more than others, maybe. Sometimes delta joins in with the same sense of innocent naughtiness.

Beta might use sex + violence to make comments that might scandalize delta but it's more often than not a one-off to make a point: “he ran his cock all over my face” = he made a good point in a discussion. Adjusted to the specific culture of course. It's not really in the nature of most of the NFs (most of Beta, really) to make constant sexual jokes. It has no appeal to them.

SLIs prefer silence really and a string of sex jokes and finding double-meaning in everything is not what they're about. Typically. Delta is not about that.

There's one type that has the type of humor that I noticed instantly in Sarah as a trademark and that I find so unfunny. And because she displays EJ levels of energy I think for now I might consider LIE for her, instead of SLI or LSE (although I guess LSE comes as second option).

GulenkoThe surest sign of LIE’s manner of communication that makes it easy to notice this sociotype - is the manifestation of sly humor, love of making jokes, often with sexual undertones (usually for LIE males). The slyness of LIE’s jokes is due to the fact that they have a certain ambiguity, double entendre nature to them, and can be interpreted in various ways

Strati: Worst of all for Dreiser are LIE’s crude and vulgar jokes which don’t simply repulse Dreiser but throw him off as such a large psychological distance, from which it is not always possible to recover.
    She just can't help running her mouth with the same dull, sex shit.

Last edited by Rusal; 01-14-2023 at 06:38 AM.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    I was thinking that she distantly reminds me of a person I know, halfway between EIE and LIE.

Alpha humor even when adults can revolve around different things but even when it's sexual it's a bit ‘old school’ : it's as if they're laughing at the same sex jokes they heard for the first time when they were kid. Then a explosion of laughter as if they're saying something extremely funny and naughty. ESE more than others, maybe. Sometimes delta joins in with the same sense of innocent naughtiness.

Beta might use sex + violence to make comments that might scandalize delta but it's more often than not a one-off to make a point: “he ran his cock all over my face” = he made a good point in a discussion. Adjusted to the specific culture of course. It's not really in the nature of most of the NFs (most of Beta, really) to make constant sexual jokes. It has no appeal to them.

SLIs prefer silence really and a string of sex jokes and finding double-meaning in everything is not what they're about. Typically. Delta is not about that.

There's one type that has the type of humor that I noticed instantly in Sarah as a trademark and that I find so unfunny. And because she displays EJ levels of energy I think for now I might consider LIE for her, instead of SLI or LSE (although I guess LSE comes as second option).

She just can't help running her mouth with the same dull, sex shit.
    There is a point there: mechanical (action) sex jokes.That is what Te is all about.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    Do we have a type that's more prone to making lame jokes again and again thinking they're so funny and usually with innuendo?
    I don't get what you are talking about.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
    I don't get what you are talking about.
    unfortunately her typings are mostly based on personal speculations which to a greater or lesser extent go against either Socionics or common sense. she usually attributes erroneous qualities to types, functions, quadras etc. and bases her typings far too much on situational characteristics, such as thinking that making somewhat repetitive sex jokes on camera rules out certain types - the quantity and quality of the data is too low. if she cleared her head of nonsense, read the basic theory again and based her typings on more data or on VI - which is much less situational and harder to feign - then her typing abilities would improve.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

unfortunately her typings are mostly based on personal speculations which to a greater or lesser extent go against either Socionics or common sense. she usually attributes erroneous qualities to types, functions, quadras etc. and bases her typings far too much on situational characteristics, such as thinking that making somewhat repetitive sex jokes on camera rules out certain types - the quantity and quality of the data is too low. if she cleared her head of nonsense, read the basic theory again and based her typings on more data or on VI - which is much less situational and harder to feign - then her typing abilities would improve.
    it's the reason why I often stop reading her longer messages after 3 sentences. I cannot decipher what she means, as she relies far too much on anecdotes and not the theory itself. it's generally very common here, as many statements by a lot of users are just at odds with socionics theory. even something as obvious as extroverted sensing being focused on material gain, competition and direct interation with the material world seems unknown to a lot of people here.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He said, with zero self reflection.

TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I knew she was about to point out ILI for this girl on this video, but using these erroneous traits alone to identify a type seems to be very superficial. Hence then, to improve, first of all, she needs to decrease her enormous ability to overgeneralize everything as such as if those stereotypical characteristics define a type on itself. And after that, she could have relied on a more 'realistic' metaphor to be said.

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hate the way some people take one look at people and then think they know so much about them. -.-

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I changed my mind. This girl is definitely Ej temperament and can only be LSE.

Which leads me to second guess my relationship with the girl I know IRL. Maybe the Ej vs Ep temperament rubbing is the source of my frustration with that girl...

P. S. Next time I'll be just 99% sure of the type of the people.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

can only be LSE
    Fe

bloggers fit to famouses section