Thread: The Presidency and You

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default The Presidency and You

Does who the president is influence your personal life in anyway? Or do you see them for the fake puppet they are and know who the true Illuminati Reptile Demons are? Ppl say 'the presidential election won't realistically affect your life the way small town elections will' - how true is that in ur experience?

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Presidents may be puppets, at least in recent history, but they're not all puppets of the same interests. It actually kind of matters. They're also not all inherently puppets. People could get a non-puppet into office hypothetically, but everyone has been collectively MKUltraed into cynicism and propagating what's been done to them.

You haven't watched house of cards?

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know how serious you are about the Illuminati and somesuch.

But at least in Australia, it's far reassuring to have the US relatively in the control of the Dems rather than Trump or DeSantis. It's often said that Australia follows the US in a lot of matters (our former prime minister seemed very Trump-lite at times), so when Biden took presidency, I was relieved that our country was also pulling back to sensibility.

Had Trump remained in power, then doubtlessly the worst, most racist parts of Australia would become further emboldened.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Manatroid92 View Post
    I don't know how serious you are about the Illuminati and somesuch.

But at least in Australia, it's far reassuring to have the US relatively in the control of the Dems rather than Trump or DeSantis. It's often said that Australia follows the US in a lot of matters (our former prime minister seemed very Trump-lite at times), so when Biden took presidency, I was relieved that our country was also pulling back to sensibility.

Had Trump remained in power, then doubtlessly the worst, most racist parts of Australia would become further emboldened.
    What's the issue with DeSantis?

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    What's the issue with DeSantis?
    He's effectively touted as a shinier, less slovenly version of Trump. He acted terribly antagonistic towards students who were wearing masks during the COVID pandemic, opposed or opposes abortion and same-sex marriage, acts populist when he is no less of a corporate goon than other Republicans (and Dems, in some cases), against CRT and teaching people about gender identity, and "wokism", "Cultural Marxism" (lol), doesn't want to promote green/non-fossil fuel alternatives, wants restrictions on voting-by mail...etc.

I knew about all of these when they cropped up, but you can find a record of his stances here:
    Ron DeSantis on the Issues

Suffice it to say, there's nothing that he's done (recently, at least) that is actually encouraging for the US. By extension, I dearly hope he doesn't become the president, otherwise sentiments similar to his will likewise proliferate in Australia.