Thread: Twomarkers321 Typing Videos (Long Video)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Twomarkers321 Typing Videos (Long Video)

Be aware that this video was meant as a multipurpose video and it is forty five minutes long. I don't expect anyone to watch the whole thing, at best probably 5-10 minutes. The questions themselves were taken from the several different websites. I may create a shorter video using the questions from here. I also cuss at one point, if that is important. Any tips for future videos are appreciated. I'm still rather new to Socionics as well, so keep that in mind.
    Thanks in advance!

My current Model A guess (which is probably inaccurate): EIE-Ni

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'll beat alive and say IEI (..sincerely)

Anyway. Eyes up. Good indicator of dynamic type. There is some change of heightened Ni. I think one LII got Ni accentuation due to that.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

introverted, intuitive, not EII. more inclined to think you as Fe valuing. and there's an aura of intangibility in your manner which I less associate with Ne egos such as LII. IEI is possible, and is close to your current perception of your type
    you can safely abandon any extraverted typing. they do not appear this quiet, withdrawn and thoughtful

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI seems right

weird; I’m wearing a similar outfit right now lol

♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I watched 1.25 minutes so far. I think IEI. Answering the first question (the meaning of life) by "first of all, it depends on the person" (plus the little comment under the video and your body language) implied so many things that I immediately thought IEI I don't know why. I'll watch the rest of the video later.

EDIT : I watched all the video. Fe/Ni blocking is quite clear. The sense of elevation above the mondainity of just being alive, this desire to look up (in every senses of the term !) for higher meaning and to rise above the fray as it were, suggests Beta quadra values. I've also noticed some kind of positive nonchalance, relaxed attitude which points to irrationality and Ip. Fe is not really there though, you might be of Harmonizing subtype (?).

Anyway, IEI is what I'm leaning to right now but I think that your TIM should hopefully reveal itself as you'll interact more with forum members .

(Note that my typing skills are not very sharp !)
    Last edited by godslave; 12-23-2022 at 03:00 AM. Reason: typo

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is a synthesis:

"I'm trying to bring uh... what word I was looking for."
    - Vortical-Synergetic.

- A constant sincere smile demonstrated with positive eyes when interacting to others. (Fi demonstrative. Source: Gulenko's VI)

- Most of answers/responses didn't really demonstrate thought process in an orderly manner, and seemed to overly generalize the question. (Result)

- There were some unnecessary gestures demonstrated by the interviewee, probably to hide anxiety or constant pressure. (Fe-ego/Te Super-Ego)

- Explicated answers in a continuous manner, not really focused into stage-by-stage but rather concerned about its flow/timeliness. (Dynamic/Intuitive - Ni)

- Appeared to have a relaxed composure, and did not really mind to adapt in every question that was given. (Flexible-Adaptive/IP)

- The usage of Introverted Intuition as the base element appeared to have a better focus towards animate rather than inanimate objects. (Ethical)

- Apparently does have a better relation towards things or, in other words, the inner-world/libido and reserved at most. (Introvert)

Conclusion: IEI-Ni-HC

- Ni-subtype is often known as mostly dreamy, contemplative and thoughtful. But this subtype is less engaging akin to their -Fe counter subtype, given an impression of a soft, delicate, and sincere person. However, they are the empath who can understand others faithfully.

- H-subtype of IEI can be seen as not only contemplative, but also aware of the dangerous possibilities that surround them. More than often, this subtype is swayed by naivety, and appearing to think that the future will be better. C as a secondary subtype will elaborate this even further due to their ability to entertain others with their works, especially when it comes to artistic talent, and it was demonstrated when the interviewee played guitar despite of anxiety that they should've dealt, but they are mostly expressive and engaging at most.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for all the responses! I don't have much to comment on right now, but I will be working on answering the questions stickied in this forum. It'll be a while since I have school today, but I hope to at least finish them by the end of the day.
    "And the wind took him away."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, that was a while, wasn't it? Anyway, here's that form I did: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Also, I had a bit of an, shall we say 'episode,' where I deleted a few of my accounts/stuff on my device (including the video posted here). That was a while ago, but I am ready to return now.
    "And the wind took him away."