Thread: NFs and Gore

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default NFs and Gore

Which types do you think that doens't mind, have a high tolerance or even can enjoy gore in a piece of entertainment or work of art? Do you think it it is non-type related thing and that is related more related to exposure of this kind of things?

I am an EII and I personally don't mind looking at a bloody/violent series like The Boys, Invincible or Castlevania. I don't mind rewatching some action scenes like the death of Hughie's girlfriend or the death of Blue Hawk in the Boys, or the train scene during the final fight of Invincible, just for morbid curiosity. Please don't look at them if you're sensible with this kind of things (it's not a challenge, they can be very traumatizing).

Despite those scenes don't affect me too much, I get really tense and begin to sweat when other people is watching it because I feel concerned that they might find them shocking, horrendous or vomitive. This tension disappears when I'm an alone.

I've noticed in some girls, that give me an impression of having as a leading or creative function, that they feel attracted to the gloomy and horrid aesthetic of horror, which is usually adopted for them to decorate their bedrooms, social media posts, or even make cosplays based of it. It's probably that these girls have read Junji Ito's mangas, watched Pan's Labyrinth and were probably obsessed with creepypasta characters during their adolescence. I don't discard that ESI could like these kind of things, it's the type that comes into my head when I think of e-girls, though I think they are more attracted to more mainstream things. I don't discard ILE too, which is the type of the main character the movie Juno, according to the PDB typings (though, I left her type in the air since PDB is not a reliable source for many, even in the MBTI community). She has a great interest in B/Z horror movies.

But, considering that EII and IEI seem to be confused often here and that IEI is considered the most artistic type, who seem to have an aura of mystery, gloominess and deepness sorrounding them, who often don't have the most conventional tastes, it is possible that these types could more into that. Also, the Stratiyevskaya description say this:

When the IEI feels obstructed within the established sensory framework and no longer inspired by that which he has already seen, tasted, sensed, and experienced many times, he is not against trying some new, at times aesthetically contradictory sensory experiences.
    I'm going to put a song of the band Death called Mutilation, tell me your type and if you enjoy it (or if this is useless haha because you're a type and other people with your type are not the same).

https://youtube.com/watch?v=5fBkx1zuGs0

Lyrics, if the gutturals can't be understood:

Massacred, hacked to death, my revenge
    Slicing deep, into your flesh, the pain intense
    Dreams of hate, misery, fill my mind
    Puke in your face in disgust, it's time to die

You must die in pain
    You must die in pain
    You must die in pain
    You must die in pain

Mutilation
    Mutilation
    Mutilation
    Mutilation
    Mutilation
    Mutilation

Staring your severed head in the face
    I celebrate a ******'s death, human disgrace
    Hanging your mangled corpse for display
    My revenge was fulfilled upon this day

You must die in pain
    You must die in pain
    You must die in pain
    You must die in pain

Mutilation
    Mutilation
    Mutilation
    Mutilation
    Mutilation
    Mutilation

You must die in pain
    You must die in pain
    You must die in pain
    You must die in pain

Mutilation
    Mutilation
    Mutilation
    Mutilation
    Mutilation
    Mutilation

In a documentary I saw on YouTube about Death, the lyrics of the album were based in many movies Chuck had seen during all his life.

Which types do you think who could have written those lyrics? Is it too intense to be written for a Delta?

I don't know about EIEs, but the vocalist and leader of the band seems to be a rational type by the way he managed his band. In addition to that, the Stratiyevskaya description says this:

Creating an oppressive, tense situation comes naturally to the EIE. He can accomplish this in almost any state – good mood, poor mood, from boredom, from having little to do. A minor occasion will suffice. And suddenly metallic notes, strict intonations, and hammered articulation appear in EIE's voice, and a heavily fixated gaze, and timed pauses (during which the EIE deliberates on the continuation of his "monologue").
    Is this exclusive to in-person interactions or not? I am not an expert.
    Last edited by HeInin; 12-16-2022 at 10:44 PM.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i didnt solve my issue with it by exposure alone. i changed my cranial shape and figured somewhat how to supress or manifest certain experiences. i can enjoy dark aesthetics but i dont like actual horror movies - the reason for that was often the invulnerable enemy pissed me off bc theres nothing to be done so im just watching ppl getting massacred for no reason and thats either boring or frustrating.
    instinctual vairants are gore related.
    https://enneasite.com/the-stackings/
    EII who is sp/sx said gore is pretty. my sis is IEE i recall she liked to watch animals killing and eating each other on animal plant and similar channels i couldnt stand that an i thought something was wrong with her (i think i was actually right, tho it may have been my fault/my family bc of fighting and they punishing her)
    gore in video games affected me much less compread to movies or esp real. also id get frustrated when id see people with missing limbs any kinds of wounds or disabilities, this includes someone simply slouching or being deformed bc id want them to get fixed. also IEE's deadly sin is wrath while EIE's is cruelty. also betas seem to be (at least initially) posers most of the time when it comes to gore. SLE and LSI are more likely to actually do the deeds and then they start messing up their mind and building rationalizations.
    some IEI stabbed 3 of his classmates no idea if they were even his bullies or not, xxxtentacion another IEI beat his gf while pregnant for cheating on him, i knew another IEI male with ASPD, then i met an IEE with anger issues and he seemed to be getting on with toxic ppl and trying to justify them tho at least he seemed more self aware than them (not sure if now im the one trying to justify him), the trans IEI also seemed into gore and im pretty sure they had ASPD. connor mcgregor is IEE. also a lot of furries seem to be N types and i suspect thats at least partially related to Ti PoLR Ne lead and Se role in IEE lol. theres those gay metaphors relating eating to sexuality and being different species of humananimals to being different and a lot of infighting and repressed stuff hence animal instincts and maybe Ti PoLR struggling to figure out whats right or wrong.
    the ASPD IEI also asked me if i'd noticed how many NF types seem to be pretty dark. i wasnt sure since i at that time thought most everyone else was dark and i stand by that i tihnk NFs may be getting the short end of the stick and thats why it happens to them. EIE had some kind of nck piercings the trans IEI stuff is also like self destruction maybe many emos are self destructive then the LBTQ+ having increased correlations to mental disorders including ASPDa nd the alt culture stuff going against social norms

i may appreciate the song but the lyrics do nothing for me
    if ur like some people my writing would let u experience gore in another form.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

people that are drawn to watch extreme violence are imo Se valuing, as their life is more intense. doesn't apply to every Se valuing type, but Si is more about a pleasant, comfortable life.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

more usual for Se valuers

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    people that are drawn to watch extreme violence are imo Se valuing, as their life is more intense. doesn't apply to every Se valuing type, but Si is more about a pleasant, comfortable life.
    Ironically, watching or reading horror at home is a rather pleasant, comfortable thing to do. It's literally sitting on the couch watching a movie or reading a book, but there are more fake guts and possibly pretend damned souls or mutated lab experiments. Sitting at home watching or reading horror, while fun if you pick quality horror, is not a super challenging activity like going out and doing something actually scary for real. And Merry types wouldn't even think watching horror can be fun in itself, only having a lively social atmosphere is fun to them even if there might be some horror on in the background (reading a book is never fun to Merry types.)

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Def not my thing

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I never really get interested in something gory for its own sake, only if the rest of the content is interesting in some other way, or if the gore is cartoonish/silly. Something exploding into guts and giblets is far more entertaining than, say, a manifestation of gore that's slow and deliberate.

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Manatroid92 View Post
    I never really get interested in something gory for its own sake, only if the rest of the content is interesting in some other way, or if the gore is cartoonish/silly. Something exploding into guts and giblets is far more entertaining than, say, a manifestation of gore that's slow and deliberate.
    So, CBT/BDSM it is then.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

I'm morbidly curious about gore. Sometimes when I'm bored I would go to youtube channels who covers gang violence, brutal accidents, lynchings, mutilations, and all that violent stuff humans do to each other at the expense of my mental health.

Strangely enough, I never regret watching those videos.
    I'm considering that my type might be IEI, but I'm not so sure.

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would suggest Happy Three Friends.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not into gore stuff, however I like to see some "realistic" stuff when I watch a movie esp in the context of medieval battles. I know it's all fake so i can enjoy to be disgusted and even sometimes feeling bad watching torture, bloodshell and war scenes but it's one of the points of those movie and TV shows. With that said, yesterday I've watched an episode of bizarre foods about the cowboy life in Texas and I've seen some stuff in that episode that made me sick and very uncomfortable. I mean castration of bull calves without anesthesia ! That's animal cruelty ! You guessed the final destination of the pride of those poor bulls.. I mean this episode was the most disturbing I've seen ! I felt that way because it was real. I don't like the vision of blood esp mine ! I dislike blood samples, needles and syringes make me anxious (Trypanophobia (under control !!)) one of my worst nightmare is having a spinal tap performed on me (God forbid ) !

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I suggest looking into Ni base type.

As such it should be Ni feature.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine Miasma View Post
    I suggest looking into Ni base type.

As such it should be Ni feature.
    If this really is common in Ni-base type, that would be interesting.
    I'm more sometimes partial to fantasies of repelling a hostile opponent/protecting someone dear to me (and also, the opposite, being protected, etc.), but that sounds different to that text you provided.

EDIT: I should mention that it's not that the subject of gore, etc. never enter my consciousness, because they do, but when it does it's something that makes me uncomfortable, and I try to push it out of my mind.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Manatroid92 View Post
    If this really is common in Ni-base type, that would be interesting.
    I'm more sometimes partial to fantasies of repelling a hostile opponent/protecting someone dear to me (and also, the opposite, being protected, etc.), but that sounds different to that text you provided.

EDIT: I should mention that it's not that the subject of gore, etc. never enter my consciousness, because they do, but when it does it's something that makes me uncomfortable, and I try to push it out of my mind.
    I think the event should really have a context. If it is just mindless splatter it wouldn't do at first.
    If it is about mindless gore it would be an explorative phase mostly.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My tolerance for gore has gotten so bad over the years that right now I've been thinking about the themes and implications in the film Martyrs (2008)

I haven't watched Martyrs
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I refuse to listen to music that contains even the smallest amount of guttural vocalization. Hearing it makes me want to clear my throat and causes me to experience phantom pain in my vocal cords. I did, however, read the lyrics, and they caused me to experience a variety of reactions, ranging from amusement due to their silliness, to revulsion on account of how disgusting the sentiment behind them is.

As far as gore, I have no appetite for it and can tolerate it only under certain very restricted circumstances. It must be fictional gore for me to accept what I'm seeing, and it must be far less than gratuitous--in other words, it must be well justified by the story. A prime example of a film that had what I would consider unacceptable gore would be the second Hellboy movie. Watching it disgusted me and at some points even made me angry. It also made me feel a little tainted, because once I get vile imagery in the black hole that is my brain, it is there to stay forever, save for the grace of Hawking radiation.

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it's not type related because I'm not nf but I enjoy those things. Seeing gore and stuff doesn't bother me...on the occasion I might feel a little woozy in the head if I see too much blood (in real life instances not fiction). I like torture movies, and stuff like that. I don't gravitate towards that stuff in music though.
    But overall, even if it's in real life I usually can go about my day as if nothing happened.
    Chronic "grass is always greener" syndrome

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I usually only like it if it's done in a campy and entertaining way. Real gore is just nauseous and horrid and I run away from it. ((I'm the opposite of Dahmer in that sense)) People have made fun of me for this, or maybe I've made fun of myself- but I prefer entertainment that's lighthearted and fluffy more than anything. I like when things are gay and uplifting not straight and sadistic. =/

If it's too gory I can't even watch it. Probably more related to that gay HSP thing then socionic type. It doesn't help that Hollywood writers are often extra edgy and get off on sadistically tortuing the people who deserve it the least, which also triggers me, probably cause it's too close to how assholes think IRL. I suppose in that sense I definitely live more in a fantasy world. I like more childish escapism where evil people get tortured because they deserved it - and good wins because it's good, as I'm an Ozzie & Harriet ESE that way. ((even though reality sucks because it's almost always the opposite lol))

If it's sexually aggressive, otoh- I am open minded to it I guess. Like a typical perverted Beta. <3 But not gory. I didn't understand those ultra religious people at Starr Commonwealth that seemed deeply offended by pornography or sexual flirting or whatever. Or pretending they were in order to feel superior to others, but idk that was just weird and I can't relate to that- because naturally, I'm open minded when it comes to sex. ((esp. the idea of doing things, not necessarily actually doing them))

Dahmer whispers darkly into my brain. You know you want to do it, you know how good it will feel once you start the drill in the twink's brain.

AHHH NOOOO. HE'S IN MY HEAD Y'ALL.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LMFAO... Idk man I only liked creepypasta for the shitty slendermansion fanfics.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah this doesn't feel that type related to me- maybe Delta NFs like gore if it's serious and they are from a serious quadra? This is a big reason why I think many/most/all? /hides those Deltas getting on their podium about squeaky-clean humanitarianism secretly like to look at some pretty disturbing shit. Let's not call them all deltas though- maybe just people, or virtuous narcissists. Please read 16types Adventures: "Social Workers Have No Soul."

I know I try to make light of things a lot, but in a realistic sense virtuous narcissists are a huge issue in society because they often get away with it compared to Dahmers. Though that was such the exact opposite of Virtuous Narc that it might as well be the same thing. How is his Satanic Temple coming along that he wanted to build? Oh wait. He's dead.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post
    Yeah this doesn't feel that type related to me- maybe Delta NFs like gore if it's serious and they are from a serious quadra? This is a big reason why I think many/most/all? /hides those Deltas getting on their podium about squeaky-clean humanitarianism secretly like to look at some pretty disturbing shit. Let's not call them all deltas though- maybe just people, or virtuous narcissists. Please read 16types Adventures: "Social Workers Have No Soul."

I know I try to make light of things a lot, but in a realistic sense virtuous narcissists are a huge issue in society because they often get away with it compared to Dahmers. Though that was such the exact opposite of Virtuous Narc that it might as well be the same thing. How is his Satanic Temple coming along that he wanted to build? Oh wait. He's dead.
    What about the Satanic Temple built by actual virtuous narcissists that always appears on the news for doing stupid things?

On the topic of Satanic Temple, I really wonder why it's been ruled that "my religion is to troll your religion and stop you from practicing it!" is even constitutionally protected. Who makes any complaints about the Ten Commandments monuments that aren't just them being misspelled? When someone tries to put up a Buddha statue and if the evangelicals whine and the Satanists help them put up Buddha instead of Baphomet to protect their religious freedom, then I'll take their claims seriously.

I think virtuous narissicists are generally like Southern Baptists: Since you don't need to do anything to be saved, now it's a sin to be a good person because you think you need works for salvation! The more you beat your wife and spend your kids' money on alcohol, the better person you are because you trust in Jesus more and your own works less! It's very dumb.

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm definitely morbidly curious. If I hear about some kind of graphic video that people are passing around online I can't help but go and watch it most of the time. It's not really that I enjoy it though. I just can't resist my curiosity. As far as horror movies, brutal music, and violent games go, I definitely enjoy some of it, but it's not for the gore itself. I actually feel like I'm a lot more repulsed by that kind of stuff than a lot of my NT friends are. As an example I really loved the first few seasons of The Walking Dead, and the gore adds a lot to the experience for me, but I also feel a distinct repulsion to it. If you watched me watching it you'd probably see me reacting in quite visible discomfort. As for music, I love a lot of metal, but for me it's all about the feeling, not the imagery of gore. In the song you shared I immediately latch onto the feelings of revenge and enjoy the music for the emotional expression of those feelings - not for the graphic descriptions, though they are important for the effect the song has. Overall, I'd say I'm morbidly curious, but I don't enjoy gore for its own sake; rather, I enjoy it as a supporting element to dark works of art because it usually serves to deepen the emotional expression
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I wonder if some nfs are into it cuz they aren’t getting enough st irl or something. Like repression you know. I am trying not to be a judgmental Karen but it doesn’t seem normal to look at grotesque things all day unless you are actually in Hollywood getting paid real money for doing so.

I think it might be a more gamma sf thing but they have better boundaries and can come off more innocent than us in a way.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HeInin View Post
    I've noticed in some girls, that give me an impression of having as a leading or creative function, that they feel attracted to the gloomy and horrid aesthetic of horror, which is usually adopted for them to decorate their bedrooms, social media posts, or even make cosplays based of it.
    The predisposition from types to this can be linked with Se/Ni value. Si prefer natural beauty, while death/horror is opposite.
    Among F: EIE, IEI, ESI, SEE.
    A half of Fi may to have this more than in average.
    Other half - should not, as common. Unlike beta F, which being close types can be typed to delta F.

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jesus christ. Yet another case of people trying to plug everything into existence into personality, and trying to discuss it on a forum, when really all it'd take is a Google search to find out what science explains is the reason behind these differences. Hint: it's not personality.

RIP, common sense.

I've tried for a long time to be nicer than this when I see stupidity, but I'm at my wits end these days.

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not to mention, you're trying to determine whether it relates to personality before you even know the reasons people vary at all.

Ugh.

A guy just wants to understand and be aware of the realities in the world. He's pretty much masochistic by looking, because it does affect him. However, he views it as a responsibility people have.

Meanwhile, another woman can't do that because she will be affected so deeply by it that it throws her entire day off just for someone to share a few details the guy found in the snuff.

So what do you think it pertains to? Obviously, the reasons for exposure vary, some can see it as the moral thing to do, but the people differ in sensitivity. What is gore sensitivity? Hint: not personality.

sp/so 8w9 863 VFEL SCUEN Asshole's Avatar
    TIM
    CS: SLE
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm going to put a song of the band Death called Mutilation, tell me your type and if you enjoy it (or if this is useless haha because you're a type and other people with your type are not the same).

https://youtube.com/watch?v=5fBkx1zuGs0

Lyrics, if the gutturals can't be understood:

Massacred, hacked to death, my revenge
    Slicing deep, into your flesh, the pain intense
    Dreams of hate, misery, fill my mind
    Puke in your face in disgust, it's time to die

You must die in pain
    You must die in pain
    You must die in pain
    You must die in pain

Mutilation
    Mutilation
    Mutilation
    Mutilation
    Mutilation
    Mutilation

Staring your severed head in the face
    I celebrate a ******'s death, human disgrace
    Hanging your mangled corpse for display
    My revenge was fulfilled upon this day
    The song is kinda mediocre and underwhelming.

TIM
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    i didnt solve my issue with it by exposure alone. i changed my cranial shape and figured somewhat how to supress or manifest certain experiences. i can enjoy dark aesthetics but i dont like actual horror movies - the reason for that was often the invulnerable enemy pissed me off bc theres nothing to be done so im just watching ppl getting massacred for no reason and thats either boring or frustrating.
    instinctual vairants are gore related.
    https://enneasite.com/the-stackings/
    EII who is sp/sx said gore is pretty. my sis is IEE i recall she liked to watch animals killing and eating each other on animal plant and similar channels i couldnt stand that an i thought something was wrong with her (i think i was actually right, tho it may have been my fault/my family bc of fighting and they punishing her)
    gore in video games affected me much less compread to movies or esp real. also id get frustrated when id see people with missing limbs any kinds of wounds or disabilities, this includes someone simply slouching or being deformed bc id want them to get fixed. also IEE's deadly sin is wrath while EIE's is cruelty. also betas seem to be (at least initially) posers most of the time when it comes to gore. SLE and LSI are more likely to actually do the deeds and then they start messing up their mind and building rationalizations.
    some IEI stabbed 3 of his classmates no idea if they were even his bullies or not, xxxtentacion another IEI beat his gf while pregnant for cheating on him, i knew another IEI male with ASPD, then i met an IEE with anger issues and he seemed to be getting on with toxic ppl and trying to justify them tho at least he seemed more self aware than them (not sure if now im the one trying to justify him), the trans IEI also seemed into gore and im pretty sure they had ASPD. connor mcgregor is IEE. also a lot of furries seem to be N types and i suspect thats at least partially related to Ti PoLR Ne lead and Se role in IEE lol. theres those gay metaphors relating eating to sexuality and being different species of humananimals to being different and a lot of infighting and repressed stuff hence animal instincts and maybe Ti PoLR struggling to figure out whats right or wrong.
    the ASPD IEI also asked me if i'd noticed how many NF types seem to be pretty dark. i wasnt sure since i at that time thought most everyone else was dark and i stand by that i tihnk NFs may be getting the short end of the stick and thats why it happens to them. EIE had some kind of nck piercings the trans IEI stuff is also like self destruction maybe many emos are self destructive then the LBTQ+ having increased correlations to mental disorders including ASPDa nd the alt culture stuff going against social norms

i may appreciate the song but the lyrics do nothing for me
    if ur like some people my writing would let u experience gore in another form.
    Pretty sure LSI and SLE would actually have a goal in mind that justifies their actions in their head, such as vengeance(immature ones), getting rid of enemies or rivals or enforcing a desired dynamic.

Usually dealing with brats, they tend to anger me, I see violence as a way to put people in their place, establishing order, protecting innocent people, using fear to control people, getting what you need, and ensuring you and your loves ones survival. Simply crying like a bitch during a school shooting or some other fucked up situation is a retarded thing to do, simply taking action is much better, but people are too used to being in their little comfort zone and crying about fucking weapon control when they too can buy a gun or fucking katana if they want.

The use violence is only as justified as how it is used, and the intention behind the action. However, it's not hard to come up with a bs excuse that makes people pity you while you fucked up big time, but it's much harder for retards to own up to it.

Just like the time I dragged down a friend because she kept on dating a guy who was sleeping with other girls while hitting her daily, I didn't want her going back to some shitty dude. So then I knocked some sense to her, and eventually forced her to start weight training and other shit. I have gotten into physical fights with my close ones, often one sided, but it's often to prove a point that they need to start taking care of themselves. Because if I, their best friend or most trustworthy friend could turn against them, so can others, and in the end no one will always be their to save you, so I push others into building some competency and toughness while I patch them up and motivate them.

I admit it's wrong for what I did, but it's the fastest way to enforce a lesson sometimes, even still sometimes I have to act this way in order not to be stepped on. But tbh it doesn't really matter to bitch about my past actions, though it's kinda funny sometimes when I fought over some intense stuff.

Using violence for revenge is kinda boring, instead I prefer driving themselves to ruin their own lives, just knowing someone fucked up their own life without my guidance kind of more fulfilling in the sense it's karma. While permanently cutting them off while they still think positively of them. Even still, you should live your own life and not actively chase out other people for revenge, people who make revenge a long term goal are so fucking pathetic.

I should stop, I kinda sound a little too crazy.

Either way, I don't get the whole suppressed need for violence for NF types, it's not hard to act out. But it gets so fucking weird when they start having these weird ass fantasies like Dahmer or other shit, which I'm sure comes from being a basement dweller and not necessarily being a NF type

For gore, tbh it doesn't matter if it's fake, but real gore is something that is supposed to be repulsive in order for you to run away or to kill the threat.

Sexual aggression is normal I guess, I just see it as something naturally apart of sex. My views are pretty much shallow
    Last edited by Asshole; 06-10-2023 at 06:44 PM.

TIM
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Warm Soapy Water View Post
    I usually only like it if it's done in a campy and entertaining way. Real gore is just nauseous and horrid and I run away from it. ((I'm the opposite of Dahmer in that sense)) People have made fun of me for this, or maybe I've made fun of myself- but I prefer entertainment that's lighthearted and fluffy more than anything. I like when things are gay and uplifting not straight and sadistic. =/

If it's too gory I can't even watch it. Probably more related to that gay HSP thing then socionic type. It doesn't help that Hollywood writers are often extra edgy and get off on sadistically tortuing the people who deserve it the least, which also triggers me, probably cause it's too close to how assholes think IRL. I suppose in that sense I definitely live more in a fantasy world. I like more childish escapism where evil people get tortured because they deserved it - and good wins because it's good, as I'm an Ozzie & Harriet ESE that way. ((even though reality sucks because it's almost always the opposite lol))

If it's sexually aggressive, otoh- I am open minded to it I guess. Like a typical perverted Beta. <3 But not gory. I didn't understand those ultra religious people at Starr Commonwealth that seemed deeply offended by pornography or sexual flirting or whatever. Or pretending they were in order to feel superior to others, but idk that was just weird and I can't relate to that- because naturally, I'm open minded when it comes to sex. ((esp. the idea of doing things, not necessarily actually doing them))

Dahmer whispers darkly into my brain. You know you want to do it, you know how good it will feel once you start the drill in the twink's brain.

AHHH NOOOO. HE'S IN MY HEAD Y'ALL.

What is your real socio type?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In my head, this is a Beastars episode.

TIM
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In my head, this is a Beastars episode.
    Not that fucking cartoon for furies

This thread has be cry laughing at how ridiculous it is.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did I just created or discovered a phenomena that socionists weren't aware of? Some of you seem to confirm it like if it is something that is evident, I just asked.

Some people here really like tease people (what a novelty) and get things out of context. I don't know if you remember but there was a post here with a music video from a channel of a person who liked guns and had provocative gory images in their thumbnails, like saying "Yeah, NFs and their cult to territorism", like if it were something that appealed us, which could be the case, we're all not equal; but not a rule, definitely.

Be careful with a child who plays CoD or Halo, maybe they're going to kill a family member!

TIM
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did I just created or discovered a phenomena that socionists weren't aware of? Some of you seem to confirm it like if it is something that is evident, I just asked.

Some people here really like tease people (what a novelty) and get things out of context. I don't know if you remember but there was a post here with a music video from a channel of a person who liked guns and had provocative gory images in their thumbnails, like saying "Yeah, NFs and their cult to territorism", like if it were something that appealed us, which could be the case, we're all not equal; but not a rule, definitely.

Be careful with a child who plays CoD or Halo, maybe they're going to kill a family member!
    I just had a friend make a joke about NF types being the type to be school shooters. I mean I just didn't know what to say

I just prey that all basement dwellers will have the slice of heaven of touching grass one day.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah, Si valuing + Se-polr doesn’t lend itself to fascination with gore, in fact, it results in an aversion to gore. An EII is one of the last people who would like that kinda stuff. Maybe an IEI might enjoy it, I could see that. EIIs who enjoy gore might be mistyped IEIs or ESIs.

TIM
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by loopyclouds View Post
    Nah, Si valuing + Se-polr doesn’t lend itself to fascination with gore, in fact, it results in an aversion to gore. An EII is one of the last people who would like that kinda stuff. Maybe an IEI might enjoy it, I could see that. EIIs who enjoy gore might be mistyped IEIs or ESIs.
    Pretty much gore isn't supposed to be enjoyed. Even for "bloodlusted" people, it's more like a relief that the danger is gone. Anyone has evil within them, no one is purely evil or good. Even though I sometimes have a hard time understanding that, I hated my mom for her abusive nature, but I have to remember that she went through a lot as well, but it doesn't justify her treatment of me, it just helps me approach her in a much less ignorant way. Even still, I think there are also going to be people who are not worthy of any more sympathy, such as rapists, pedophiles, etc.

Reminds me of a story of a chinese man who killed the people who murdered his mother in front of him while he was a kid. It drove him crazy over the fact the justice system didn't convict the murder's of his mother, it drove him mad for 10 years. The people around him described him as extremely gentle and kind, always preferring peace over conflict, however the way seeing his mother killed just made him go mad. He didn't seem to value Se from reading all his personal stuff.

Trauma often changes people, plus people can still use their vulnerable functions, just not in the best way possible.

If a soul can be corrupt, it also can be purified.

Try to be more open to different possibilities, plus personality is like a brain, malleable and can change in shape based on its environment.

Sin and corruption actually sneaks up to people, and the ones who think they are the least capable of being evil can be one of the most evil people to exist because they kept on believing they were above others morally.

Though I think EII turning out evil is slim to none, even still they'd usually be too lazy to go with committing acts of evil.