ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Myron Gaines (Misogynist)

LSE? Se-LSI?

Start at 0:49

Last edited by Averroes; 12-12-2022 at 07:16 PM.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Black Andrew Tate.

Seems TE base. all his ideas are externally defined as to "what should be" based on his subjective values.

I only watched a few mins. I don't really think hes a misogynist. Just arrogant

Watched a few more mins. Seems like an LIE
    Last edited by kingslayer; 12-12-2022 at 07:22 PM.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI
    or SLI
    hate him anyway
    Last edited by VewyScawwyNawcissist; 12-15-2022 at 08:59 PM.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

intuitive, mb Ni ego
    not LSX or SLI, definitely

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A trash, and I do mean, TRASH SLI. By no means is he expressing Gamma values.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

lol funny, he says he's annoyed that women wouldn't fight for him in a battle but then says they shouldn't fight because he would fight for them but seems more like he'd cowardly run away from real danger and then troll women for not being a tank class because he can't tank himself? It's so contradictory troll-y and confusing. And he's wrong of course, I've seen even shy and sweet typical str8 females leap in the fray at times when it's really important to them. more like they would be saved by a woman, but insecure that they wouldn't be the ones saving.

Both him and Andrew Tate seem to be gay mannequins that hate women because they're all feminine. ((U can still be feminine internally even if u work out at the gym and have a body like that)) It's like Yin and Yin. It might sound like I'm projecting but nah, I happily co-exist with women. If I don't like a woman it's not because she's a woman, it's because she's too cruel and evil and evil knows no gender. Guys like this more like want to campily screech and throw heavy objects at women- instantly killing them while they go have a bunch of gay sex with each other, they are Pure gay demons who want to kill all women and make a pure race of fag demons. It's not enough that they can't just be gay, they have to eliminate women as well and be a new race of pure fag. They want to rape and kill women and then tongue their bros and say how much women suck and say a bunch of totally troll-ish and illogical things. @EIE H

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    A trash, and I do mean, TRASH SLI. By no means is he expressing Gamma values.
    Can you elaborate on this?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Warm Soapy Water View Post
    lol funny, he says he's annoyed that women wouldn't fight for him in a battle but then says they shouldn't fight because he would fight for them but seems more like he'd cowardly run away from real danger and then troll women for not being a tank class because he can't tank himself? It's so contradictory troll-y and confusing. And he's wrong of course, I've seen even shy and sweet typical str8 females leap in the fray at times when it's really important to them. more like they would be saved by a woman, but insecure that they wouldn't be the ones saving.

Both him and Andrew Tate seem to be gay mannequins that hate women because they're all feminine. ((U can still be feminine internally even if u work out at the gym and have a body like that)) It's like Yin and Yin. It might sound like I'm projecting but nah, I happily co-exist with women. If I don't like a woman it's not because she's a woman, it's because she's too cruel and evil and evil knows no gender. Guys like this more like want to campily screech and throw heavy objects at women- instantly killing them while they go have a bunch of gay sex with each other, they are Pure gay demons who want to kill all women and make a pure race of fag demons. It's not enough that they can't just be gay, they have to eliminate women as well and be a new race of pure fag. They want to rape and kill women and then tongue their bros and say how much women suck and say a bunch of totally troll-ish and illogical things. @EIE H
    Myron is a weird mix of immature, sort of correct, and privileged at the same time. It seems like his dual would be the kind of person who is always making excuses for him, or forever arguing against his bad Fi.