Nonno - ILE
    Dominic - SLI?
    Albie - EII

Valentina - LSI or SLI

Lucia - ?
    Mia - ?

Jack - ?
    Quentin - ?
    Last edited by Poptart; 12-05-2022 at 03:36 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tanya is probably ESE or SEE, I was glad to see her in the new season. Although, I wasn't all that surprised when I found out. Harper seemed like a closed off ESI or a SLI/ILI.
    Ethan struck me immediately as an unhealthy possibly burnt out LII, with all his remoteness and passive aggression.
    Cam seemed to me as LIE or SLE, Daphne ESE.
    Lucia and Mia seemed to be creative Fi users, expertly pulling at peoples strings to get what they want.
    Jack seemed to me as SEE, lives in the moment and is pretty upbeat.
    Portia seems to be IEI, there is an interaction that Jack and her have where she talks about how the world is so terrible and everything is falling apart. Jack is perplexed by this and says that they are living in the best time they can. Both characters have deeper issues that are causing them to state their world view this way, but I think it shows an interesting difference. My point is that Portia is the opposite of Jack where she can't just enjoy the moment there is always some problem ruining her mood.
    Albie...He seems to be well meaning and nice, but blind to other's manipulation and flaws. Not sure about him.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xOxOxOx View Post
    Tanya is probably ESE or SEE, I was glad to see her in the new season. Although, I wasn't all that surprised when I found out. Harper seemed like a closed off ESI or a SLI/ILI.
    Ethan struck me immediately as an unhealthy possibly burnt out LII, with all his remoteness and passive aggression.
    Cam seemed to me as LIE or SLE, Daphne ESE.
    Lucia and Mia seemed to be creative Fi users, expertly pulling at peoples strings to get what they want.
    Jack seemed to me as SEE, lives in the moment and is pretty upbeat.
    Portia seems to be IEI, there is an interaction that Jack and her have where she talks about how the world is so terrible and everything is falling apart. Jack is perplexed by this and says that they are living in the best time they can. Both characters have deeper issues that are causing them to state their world view this way, but I think it shows an interesting difference. My point is that Portia is the opposite of Jack where she can't just enjoy the moment there is always some problem ruining her mood.
    Albie...He seems to be well meaning and nice, but blind to other's manipulation and flaws. Not sure about him.
    Ooo I like what you’re saying about Jack and Portia and their dynamic. I actually loved the little pep talk he gave her about now being the best time to live. Sometimes I want to shake Portia and tell her to snap out of it, lol.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New type diagnostic method:

Attached Images Attached Images