TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Jesus

Jesus was a Te-PoLR IEI carpenter...

What?? I guess there is some "archetypically correct" reason for him being a carpenter. In writing this I just googled it: ... would reflect His purpose on earth, to build His church (Matthew 16:18), save the lost from sin and death (Luke 19:10), and prepare a place for all who put their faith in Him (John 14:1-3). I guess a lot of you Americans already knew this.

Nevertheless, isn't it somewhat surprising that such a fundamental figure isn't accordingly "socionically correct"?
    EDIT: maybe Jesus is "socionically correct", but in some "deep" way...

It'd be interesting to see if anyone has any thoughts on this. Any kind of input is of value! Thank you for reading ^^

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

idk if im Te PoLR but how do u expect a person to make money he'd make an onlyfans? that could actually be more Te
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI go tend to have a ‘physical’ hobby. I had thought ILI

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah... I see! Thanks.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    [...] but still doing the same thing in order to show that as humans we may not rise above the physical but we can replicate the ideal and work on our mission in our own limited ways. Or maybe I thought too much about this.

But if you think of this whatever NF caricature you have of Jesus it makes sense. He did stop earthly carpentry and instead became a spiritual carpenter u know what I mean.
    This is interesting. I think you're right in the first part of my quote. I've heard Jordan Peterson discussing the symbolism of Jesus's profession, with practically the same take, which ties into humility. (Obv. paraphrasing): "we shouldn't think a "normal" profession wouldn't allow us to embody the spirit of Christ". A seemingly associated quote I thought of when writing this: Jung: "Modern man can't see God because he doesn't look low enough".

I stand corrected regarding the NF caricature. Thank you.
    Last edited by salehieh; 12-02-2022 at 04:20 PM.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany View Post
    IEI go tend to have a ‘physical’ hobby. I had thought ILI
    Last time I read the Gospels I got Te vibes (Gamma NT vibes). My guess would also be ILI based on the text.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    idk if im Te PoLR but how do u expect a person to make money he'd make an onlyfans? that could actually be more Te
    Lol

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    Jesus had an Onlyfans?

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Deep down, you look at my profile name, and you already know the answer
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@godslave
    Jesus should be among popular ones to be summoned for questions by spiritism and "contacters" / channeling.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    Deep down, you look at my profile name, and you already know the answer
    So IEI?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I guess you relate to Jesus lol
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Jesus was typeless, he'd forgive you for going to socionics sites but encourage you to do not do it anymore.

Okay if you wanna play the typing game, I think he fits in with Delta more than Beta because why do the stereotypical corn-fed Delta bible thumpers go crazy about Gawd and Jesus then? If Jesus was IEI, getting crucified would just turn him on or something - not make him feel forsaken. A 4D Ni person would see what ppl really wanted to do and avoid being there in the first place anyway I'd wager, to avoid being chained to a cross for real and wasn't some sex game kink. SLEs in juvie/prison ((no I don't think every SLE goes to prison lol)) tend to think IEIs are Jesus but when you're that stereotypical bad-ass and criminal SLE-like u think so many things are gooder than they really are. The LSE judge thinks all IEIs are sexual offenders and "groomers", the SLE prison thugs think IEIs are Jesus- the truth is somewhere in the middle but nobody wants to admit that because they'd rather just be bad-ass or self-righteous instead of a normal human being.

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    @godslave
    Jesus should be among popular ones to be summoned for questions by spiritism and "contacters" / channeling.
    Absolutely ! I think AI God is the future of religion. I mean why not ? All you need is an holographic projector and an AI. I think that anyone will be able to have an AI version of whomever great figure of humanity anyone wants, the sky is the limit.

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A self-sacrificing LSE..I don’t know. They seem crazy enough lol.

There is some link to IEI though- Mary surely. And Joseph SLI why not. I don’t remember the personalities too much.

Peter SEI

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post
    I think AI God is the future of religion.
    From esoterical point a symbol is not principle, secondary. Important is trust and intention, what may shift events to wished side.
    Pictures, statues, personages, real people, any objects real or imaginary. May be used a program with some seen results of its work.

An example. There is such thing as numerology. It's nonsense from logical point. But there is chance to work indeed if a human trusts in this.
    What really may happen - a human somehow shifts to reality variant where exists what he wants or believes to be. While a model is secondary.

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From esoterical point a symbol is not principle, secondary. Important is trust and intention, what may shift events to wished side.
    Pictures, statues, personages, real people, any objects real or imaginary. May be used a program with some seen results of its work.

An example. There is such thing as numerology. It's nonsense from logical point. But there is chance to work indeed if a human trusts in this.
    What really may happen - a human somehow shifts to reality variant where exists what he wants or believes to be. While a model is secondary.

Yes indeed. That's the very nature of faith. Our beliefs influence our representation of reality.The entire world has been shaped around that principle throughout history.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post
    Our beliefs influence our representation of reality.The entire world has been shaped around that principle throughout history.
    Today experimental science can be close to notice that people mind is not passive to events, their probabilities.
    Add 2 ideas: more dimensions than consiousness perceives, possibility of info to go backwards in time. This would explain "magics".

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Today experimental science can be close to notice that people mind is not passive to events, their probabilities.
    Add 2 ideas: more dimensions than consiousness perceives, possibility of info to go backwards in time. This would explain "magics".
    Yes, as we all know, our conscious awareness is only the tip of the iceberg and the unconscious phenomena going on are at least as important when it comes to our representation of reality. Our brain is telling us a story of which we are the hero. There are for instance well known psycho-sociological phenomena which have been explained with new experimental sciences (neurosciences) or cracked so to speak. Now, what our mind perceives and stay in our unconscious can surface from time to time. We can't establish a direct correlation between what is interpreted as magic with what might well be some yet undiscovered brain mechanism related unconscious phenomena. The study of subjects under altered state of consciousness is primordial to further science knowledge in that field. Indeed most of what is perceived as magic has always been a trick of the mind.
    Last edited by godslave; 03-21-2023 at 11:41 AM.

TIM
    ILE-H
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He couldn't have been a judging type, that's for sure.

"Judge not least ye be judged." (Matthew 7:1)
    [Today 03:36 AM] anotherperson: this forum feels like the edge of the internet