Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Objective personality test

Link:
    https://v.lroy.us/ObjectivePersonalityTest/index.html

4 Questions

Note : this test is just for fun , don't use its results as a reliable and accurate typing because it measures 32 type out of 512

Don't forget to share your results

My results in the first comment
    SEE SEE a LIE LIE

TIM
    STudeNT , FVLE
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have tested as Ne/Ti-C (ENTP)

Ne/Ti-C Type Description:
    Lead consume types generally find it difficult to actually get started building something permanent because they are always looking for new options. However, because of this, they are continuous learners who generally have the highest consciousness among their peers.

Your Ti suggests that your sense of identity is formed around your reasons and what you consider to be true. Your information intake is also centered around things that make sense and how things work. The presence of Fe in your function stack suggests that you generally form your likes and dislikes based on what is socially acceptable. Maintaining harmony and good vibes is something you see as important when interacting with other people, and you try to do so when attempting to get other people to agree with you on something. However, as one of your "demons," you will tend to struggle with this function.

Your mode of information intake is also generally more abstract because of your Ne. To learn things, you seek for patterns that are in the data and generally get new ideas from such information. Having Si means that the experiences you have or information taken in are stored into chronological series of events and procedures. This can can used to predict particular outcomes of future events. However, as one of your "demons," you will generally struggle with using such known detail usefully
    SEE SEE a LIE LIE

Psyops are a psyop Coeruleum Blue's Avatar
    TIM
    The unmarked person
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This looks like the weirdest test I've ever seen. I have spent a lot of my morning listening to death metal and designing my D&D characters for Dark Sun and Eberron, I don't know how I wouldn't mentally make a worthless wreck out of my hypothetical dual who supposedly can't even see imaginary demon guts in Doom according to the Doomslayer thread without having their soul scarred if you believe Filatova's descriptions.

Te/Si-B Type Description: People often look up to lead blast types when they need someone they can count on. This is because they always seem to have a ready answer. However, lead blast types generally tend to overlook the specifics of a situation that aren't familiar to them or neglect new ideas, altogether, when trying to solve a problem.
    The presence of Te in your function stack suggests that your form of reasoning is mostly based upon empirics and general consensus. You generally adopt the logic and opinions of other people in making a decision based on reasons and in the delegation of tasks. Your Fi suggests that your sense of identity is formed around what you value and morality. You also generally consume information that evokes an emotional response or anything that entertains/amuses you. However, as one of your "demons," you're more inclined to neglect this mode of attention.
    Having Si means that the experiences you have or information taken in are stored into chronological series of events and procedures. This can can used to predict particular outcomes of future events. Your mode of information intake is also generally more abstract because of your Ne. To learn things, you seek for patterns that are in the data and seek new ideas. However, as one of your "demons," you're more inclined to avoid the new ideas presented.

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for nature cannot be fooled.
    — Richard Feynman, Rogers Commission Report, on the Challenger disaster.

TIM
    STudeNT , FVLE
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    This looks like the weirdest test I've ever seen. I have spent a lot of my morning listening to death metal and designing my D&D characters for Dark Sun and Eberron, I don't know how I wouldn't mentally make a worthless wreck out of my hypothetical dual who supposedly can't even see imaginary demon guts in Doom according to the Doomslayer thread without having their soul scarred if you believe Filatova's descriptions.
    Well it's just for fun
    I doubt you had any kind of fun based on your reply
    SEE SEE a LIE LIE

Psyops are a psyop Coeruleum Blue's Avatar
    TIM
    The unmarked person
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgirl View Post
    Well it's just for fun
    I doubt you had any kind of fun based on your reply
    It was interesting, but now I'm concerned deltas will try to be my dual and turn me into one of them at some point in the future. "Come to the light side, we have cookies and Oprah and Joel Osteen and John Mayer music... Come to delta, where everything is Disney-family-friendly and conformity is obligatory!"

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for nature cannot be fooled.
    — Richard Feynman, Rogers Commission Report, on the Challenger disaster.

TIM
    STudeNT , FVLE
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    It was interesting, but now I'm concerned deltas will try to be my dual and turn me into one of them at some point in the future. "Come to the light side, we have cookies and Oprah and Joel Osteen and John Mayer music... Come to delta, where everything is Disney-family-friendly and conformity is obligatory!"
    It's not worse than having Alpha SF as your dual
    SEE SEE a LIE LIE

TIM
    Reptilian
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have tested as Ti/Ni-S (ISTP Jumper)

Attached Images Attached Images

TIM
    STudeNT , FVLE
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by devour View Post
    You have tested as Ti/Ni-S (ISTP Jumper)
    What's your type ?
    Or at least what types are you considering?
    SEE SEE a LIE LIE

TIM
    my dool's dual
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ne/Fe-P (ENTP Jumper)

Lead play types usually live very active, busy, and/or extroverted lives. Whether or not they are genuinely happy doing so is a different matter, altogether. They generally have a tough time dealing with their inner dialogue and usually find discomforting to face.

The presence of Fe in your function stack suggests that you generally form your likes and dislikes based on what is socially acceptable. Maintaining harmony and good vibes is something you see as important when interacting with other people, and you try to do so when attempting to get other people to agree with you on something. Your Ti suggests that your sense of identity is formed around your reasons and what you consider to be true. Your information intake is also centered around things that make sense and how things work. However, as one of your "demons," you're more inclined to neglect this mode of attention.

Your mode of information intake is also generally more abstract because of your Ne. To learn things, you seek for patterns that are in the data and generally get new ideas from such information. Having Si means that the experiences you have or information taken in are stored into chronological series of events and procedures. This can can used to predict particular outcomes of future events. However, as one of your "demons," you will generally struggle with using such known detail usefully.
    harmony good vibes only

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yep i got Ne/Fe-P too

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got Ne/Ti-C (ENTP), the same result as Snowgirl.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got Te/Ne-P, the ESTJ Jumper...

The Crucified Space Sheriff godslave's Avatar
    TIM
    H 964 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have tested as Ni/Fi-S (INTJ Jumper)

Ni/Fi-S Type Description:

Lead sleep types generally like to conserve energy, keep to themselves, and try to avoid doing spontaneous activities unless it's absolutely necessary. If you are one, you may have gotten comments in the past about how you're not an outgoing person, uncooperative. Alternatively, you may have heard from others that you're very introspective.
    Your Fi suggests that your sense of identity is formed around what you value and morality. You also generally consume information that evokes an emotional response or anything that entertains/amuses you. The presence of Te in your function stack suggests that your form of reasoning is mostly based upon empirics and general consensus. You generally adopt the logic and opinions of other people in making a decision based on reasons and in the delegation of tasks. However, as one of your "demons," you will tend to struggle with this function.
    Having Ni means that the experiences you have or knowledge you take in generally adds to universal archetypes which you can fit things into. This can be used to predict large-scale outcomes. Your mode of information intake is also generally more concrete because of your Se. To learn things, you tend to pay attention to the procedural details of a process or phenomena. However, as one of your "demons," you're more inclined to neglect the intake of such information.

Last edited by godslave; 11-24-2022 at 12:49 AM.

TIM
    Reptilian
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's your type ?
    Or at least what types are you considering?
    I think MF-Ni/Ti, personally. Though I need input from others too, and haven't been typed by anyone in OPS. Socionics-wise I am highly Ni valuing and could be EIE, IEI, or ILI.

TIM
    STudeNT , FVLE
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and haven't been typed by anyone in OPS
    Do you know Cognitive Resolution Group ? , they type in OP for free in order to practice typing

If you're interested, here's their website
    SEE SEE a LIE LIE

TIM
    Reptilian
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you know Cognitive Resolution Group ? , they type in OP for free in order to practice typing

I will definitely try this out! Thank you.

TIM
    SCOAI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have tested as Se/Ti-C (ESTP)

Se/Ti-C Type Description:

Lead consume types generally find it difficult to actually get started building something permanent because they are always looking for new options. However, because of this, they are continuous learners who generally have the highest consciousness among their peers.
    Your Ti suggests that your sense of identity is formed around your reasons and what you consider to be true. Your information intake is also centered around things that make sense and how things work. The presence of Fe in your function stack suggests that you generally form your likes and dislikes based on what is socially acceptable. Maintaining harmony and good vibes is something you see as important when interacting with other people, and you try to do so when attempting to get other people to agree with you on something. However, as one of your "demons," you will tend to struggle with this function.
    Your mode of information intake is also generally more concrete because of your Se. To learn things, you tend to pay attention to the procedural details of a process or phenomena. Having Ni means that the experiences you have or knowledge you take in generally adds to universal archetypes which you can fit things into. This can be used to predict large-scale outcomes. However, as one of your "demons," you will generally avoid organizing such archetypes.
    “Anything is possible. It is night on planet earth and I'm alive. And someday I'll be dead.
    Someday I'll just be bones in a box, but right now, I'm not.
    And anything is possible.”

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have tested as Ne/Fi-C (ENFP)

Ne/Fi-C Type Description:

Your Fi suggests that your sense of identity is formed around what you value and morality. You also generally consume information that evokes an emotional response or anything that entertains/amuses you. The presence of Te in your function stack suggests that your form of reasoning is mostly based upon empirics and general consensus. You generally adopt the logic and opinions of other people in making a decision based on reasons and in the delegation of tasks. However, as one of your "demons," you will tend to struggle with this function.
    Your mode of information intake is also generally more abstract because of your Ne. To learn things, you seek for patterns that are in the data and generally get new ideas from such information. Having Si means that the experiences you have or information taken in are stored into chronological series of events and procedures. This can can used to predict particular outcomes of future events. However, as one of your "demons," you will generally struggle with using such known detail usefully.

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just checked their Typing section. An hour-long video sounds like a lot of work.
    Maybe I'll get it done one day.

TIM
    Reptilian
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sending my video, can't wait to hear back from them.

TIM
    STudeNT , FVLE
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by devour View Post
    Sending my video, can't wait to hear back from them.
    Good luck

Don't forget to tell us your results
    SEE SEE a LIE LIE

TIM
    IEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have tested as Fe/Ne-P (ESFJ Jumper)

Fe/Ne-P Type Description:

Lead play types usually live very active, busy, and/or extroverted lives. Whether or not they are genuinely happy doing so is a different matter, altogether. They generally have a tough time dealing with their inner dialogue and usually find discomforting to face.

The presence of Fe in your function stack suggests that you generally form your likes and dislikes based on what is socially acceptable. Maintaining harmony and good vibes is something you see as important when interacting with other people, and you try to do so when attempting to get other people to agree with you on something. Your Ti suggests that your sense of identity is formed around your reasons and what you consider to be true. Your information intake is also centered around things that make sense and how things work. However, as one of your "demons," you're more inclined to neglect this mode of attention.

It checks out. Makes sense to me.
    “He believes in a beauty / He’s Venus as a boy”