Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Objective personality test

Link:
    https://v.lroy.us/ObjectivePersonalityTest/index.html

4 Questions

Note : this test is just for fun , don't use its results as a reliable and accurate typing because it measures 32 type out of 512

Don't forget to share your results

My results in the first comment
    Souls know their way back home

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have tested as Ne/Ti-C (ENTP)

Ne/Ti-C Type Description:
    Lead consume types generally find it difficult to actually get started building something permanent because they are always looking for new options. However, because of this, they are continuous learners who generally have the highest consciousness among their peers.

Your Ti suggests that your sense of identity is formed around your reasons and what you consider to be true. Your information intake is also centered around things that make sense and how things work. The presence of Fe in your function stack suggests that you generally form your likes and dislikes based on what is socially acceptable. Maintaining harmony and good vibes is something you see as important when interacting with other people, and you try to do so when attempting to get other people to agree with you on something. However, as one of your "demons," you will tend to struggle with this function.

Your mode of information intake is also generally more abstract because of your Ne. To learn things, you seek for patterns that are in the data and generally get new ideas from such information. Having Si means that the experiences you have or information taken in are stored into chronological series of events and procedures. This can can used to predict particular outcomes of future events. However, as one of your "demons," you will generally struggle with using such known detail usefully

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This looks like the weirdest test I've ever seen. I have spent a lot of my morning listening to death metal and designing my D&D characters for Dark Sun and Eberron, I don't know how I wouldn't mentally make a worthless wreck out of my hypothetical dual who supposedly can't even see imaginary demon guts in Doom according to the Doomslayer thread without having their soul scarred if you believe Filatova's descriptions.

Te/Si-B Type Description: People often look up to lead blast types when they need someone they can count on. This is because they always seem to have a ready answer. However, lead blast types generally tend to overlook the specifics of a situation that aren't familiar to them or neglect new ideas, altogether, when trying to solve a problem.
    The presence of Te in your function stack suggests that your form of reasoning is mostly based upon empirics and general consensus. You generally adopt the logic and opinions of other people in making a decision based on reasons and in the delegation of tasks. Your Fi suggests that your sense of identity is formed around what you value and morality. You also generally consume information that evokes an emotional response or anything that entertains/amuses you. However, as one of your "demons," you're more inclined to neglect this mode of attention.
    Having Si means that the experiences you have or information taken in are stored into chronological series of events and procedures. This can can used to predict particular outcomes of future events. Your mode of information intake is also generally more abstract because of your Ne. To learn things, you seek for patterns that are in the data and seek new ideas. However, as one of your "demons," you're more inclined to avoid the new ideas presented.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    This looks like the weirdest test I've ever seen. I have spent a lot of my morning listening to death metal and designing my D&D characters for Dark Sun and Eberron, I don't know how I wouldn't mentally make a worthless wreck out of my hypothetical dual who supposedly can't even see imaginary demon guts in Doom according to the Doomslayer thread without having their soul scarred if you believe Filatova's descriptions.
    Well it's just for fun
    I doubt you had any kind of fun based on your reply

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgirl View Post
    Well it's just for fun
    I doubt you had any kind of fun based on your reply
    It was interesting, but now I'm concerned deltas will try to be my dual and turn me into one of them at some point in the future. "Come to the light side, we have cookies and Oprah and Joel Osteen and John Mayer music... Come to delta, where everything is Disney-family-friendly and conformity is obligatory!"

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    It was interesting, but now I'm concerned deltas will try to be my dual and turn me into one of them at some point in the future. "Come to the light side, we have cookies and Oprah and Joel Osteen and John Mayer music... Come to delta, where everything is Disney-family-friendly and conformity is obligatory!"
    It's not worse than having Alpha SF as your dual

TIM
    IEI-H 4w5 496 sx/so
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have tested as Ti/Ni-S (ISTP Jumper)

Attached Images Attached Images

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by devour View Post
    You have tested as Ti/Ni-S (ISTP Jumper)
    What's your type ?
    Or at least what types are you considering?

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yep i got Ne/Fe-P too

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got Ne/Ti-C (ENTP), the same result as Snowgirl.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got Te/Ne-P, the ESTJ Jumper...

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have tested as Ni/Fi-S (INTJ Jumper)

Ni/Fi-S Type Description:

Lead sleep types generally like to conserve energy, keep to themselves, and try to avoid doing spontaneous activities unless it's absolutely necessary. If you are one, you may have gotten comments in the past about how you're not an outgoing person, uncooperative. Alternatively, you may have heard from others that you're very introspective.
    Your Fi suggests that your sense of identity is formed around what you value and morality. You also generally consume information that evokes an emotional response or anything that entertains/amuses you. The presence of Te in your function stack suggests that your form of reasoning is mostly based upon empirics and general consensus. You generally adopt the logic and opinions of other people in making a decision based on reasons and in the delegation of tasks. However, as one of your "demons," you will tend to struggle with this function.
    Having Ni means that the experiences you have or knowledge you take in generally adds to universal archetypes which you can fit things into. This can be used to predict large-scale outcomes. Your mode of information intake is also generally more concrete because of your Se. To learn things, you tend to pay attention to the procedural details of a process or phenomena. However, as one of your "demons," you're more inclined to neglect the intake of such information.

Last edited by godslave; 11-23-2022 at 11:49 PM.

TIM
    IEI-H 4w5 496 sx/so
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's your type ?
    Or at least what types are you considering?
    I think MF-Ni/Ti, personally. Though I need input from others too, and haven't been typed by anyone in OPS. Socionics-wise I am highly Ni valuing and could be EIE, IEI, or ILI.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and haven't been typed by anyone in OPS
    Do you know Cognitive Resolution Group ? , they type in OP for free in order to practice typing

If you're interested, here's their website

TIM
    IEI-H 4w5 496 sx/so
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you know Cognitive Resolution Group ? , they type in OP for free in order to practice typing

I will definitely try this out! Thank you.

You have tested as Se/Ti-C (ESTP)

Se/Ti-C Type Description:

Lead consume types generally find it difficult to actually get started building something permanent because they are always looking for new options. However, because of this, they are continuous learners who generally have the highest consciousness among their peers.
    Your Ti suggests that your sense of identity is formed around your reasons and what you consider to be true. Your information intake is also centered around things that make sense and how things work. The presence of Fe in your function stack suggests that you generally form your likes and dislikes based on what is socially acceptable. Maintaining harmony and good vibes is something you see as important when interacting with other people, and you try to do so when attempting to get other people to agree with you on something. However, as one of your "demons," you will tend to struggle with this function.
    Your mode of information intake is also generally more concrete because of your Se. To learn things, you tend to pay attention to the procedural details of a process or phenomena. Having Ni means that the experiences you have or knowledge you take in generally adds to universal archetypes which you can fit things into. This can be used to predict large-scale outcomes. However, as one of your "demons," you will generally avoid organizing such archetypes.
    “Anything is possible. It is night on planet earth and I'm alive. And someday I'll be dead.
    Someday I'll just be bones in a box, but right now, I'm not.
    And anything is possible.”

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have tested as Ne/Fi-C (ENFP)

Ne/Fi-C Type Description:

Your Fi suggests that your sense of identity is formed around what you value and morality. You also generally consume information that evokes an emotional response or anything that entertains/amuses you. The presence of Te in your function stack suggests that your form of reasoning is mostly based upon empirics and general consensus. You generally adopt the logic and opinions of other people in making a decision based on reasons and in the delegation of tasks. However, as one of your "demons," you will tend to struggle with this function.
    Your mode of information intake is also generally more abstract because of your Ne. To learn things, you seek for patterns that are in the data and generally get new ideas from such information. Having Si means that the experiences you have or information taken in are stored into chronological series of events and procedures. This can can used to predict particular outcomes of future events. However, as one of your "demons," you will generally struggle with using such known detail usefully.

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just checked their Typing section. An hour-long video sounds like a lot of work.
    Maybe I'll get it done one day.

TIM
    IEI-H 4w5 496 sx/so
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sending my video, can't wait to hear back from them.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good luck

Don't forget to tell us your results

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have tested as Fe/Ne-P (ESFJ Jumper)

Fe/Ne-P Type Description:

Lead play types usually live very active, busy, and/or extroverted lives. Whether or not they are genuinely happy doing so is a different matter, altogether. They generally have a tough time dealing with their inner dialogue and usually find discomforting to face.

The presence of Fe in your function stack suggests that you generally form your likes and dislikes based on what is socially acceptable. Maintaining harmony and good vibes is something you see as important when interacting with other people, and you try to do so when attempting to get other people to agree with you on something. Your Ti suggests that your sense of identity is formed around your reasons and what you consider to be true. Your information intake is also centered around things that make sense and how things work. However, as one of your "demons," you're more inclined to neglect this mode of attention.

Your mode of information intake is also generally more abstract because of your Ne. To learn things, you seek for patterns that are in the data and generally get new ideas from such information. Having Si means that the experiences you have or information taken in are stored into chronological series of events and procedures. This can can used to predict particular outcomes of future events. However, as one of your "demons," you will generally struggle with using such known detail usefully.

It checks out. Makes sense to me.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

posting a typing video on this forum and getting consensus + alternative opinions to consider is better than getting a single opinion from someone without any objective or subjective qualifications

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nifl View Post
    posting a typing video on this forum and getting consensus + alternative opinions to consider is better than getting a single opinion from someone without any objective or subjective qualifications
    No one here has subjective or objective qualifications + the person is typed by a team of four people (not one person) each of them gives his point of view

A person can requests a retyping from another team, but I haven't read the terms of doing this

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No one here has subjective or objective qualifications + the person is typed by a team of four people (not one person) each of them gives his point of view

A person can requests a retyping from another team, but I haven't read the terms of doing this
    no one has objective qualifications for typing yet, since there's no objective proof of types, but the basis for considering someone to have subjective qualifications - i.e. a subjective reason to consider the opinion of that person more important or worthwhile than others - can be a significant degree of overlap in (preferably independent) typings, or the realization by the typed of the correct TIM identification of the typed by the typer (a subjective indication of the soundness of the typer's method, if they use a method), or just reasonable use of the theory and sensible argumentation

there is a tendency to believe that just because someone is experienced (regardless if they are experienced in typing correctly or not) or has a website, there's more reason to trust their judgments. a greater number of varied opinions can be gotten from just posting a video thread on a typology forum.

if they give their opinion independently, that's good. group thinking and a wish to please is a problem with typing threads, too

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have tested as Ne/Fi-C (ENFP)
    hmm

TIM
    ILI-HN ?
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ne/Ti-C

TIM
    LIE 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Objective Personality Test
    You have tested as Te/Ni-B (ENTJ)
    Type image for Te/Ni-B

Te/Ni-B Type Description:
    People often look up to lead blast types when they need someone they can count on. This is because they always seem to have a ready answer. However, lead blast types generally tend to overlook the specifics of a situation that aren't familiar to them or neglect new ideas, altogether, when trying to solve a problem.

The presence of Te in your function stack suggests that your form of reasoning is mostly based upon empirics and general consensus. You generally adopt the logic and opinions of other people in making a decision based on reasons and in the delegation of tasks. Your Fi suggests that your sense of identity is formed around what you value and morality. You also generally consume information that evokes an emotional response or anything that entertains/amuses you. However, as one of your "demons," you're more inclined to neglect this mode of attention.

Having Ni means that the experiences you have or knowledge you take in generally adds to universal archetypes which you can fit things into. This can be used to predict large-scale outcomes. Your mode of information intake is also generally more concrete because of your Se. To learn things, you tend to pay attention to the procedural details of a process or phenomena. However, as one of your "demons," you're more inclined to neglect the intake of such information.

Yeah, that sounds mostly correct. Has to be kinda close

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let's see what I'll get this time

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have tested as Te/Ne-P (ESTJ Jumper)

Te/Ne-P Type Description:
    Lead play types usually live very active, busy, and/or extroverted lives. Whether or not they are genuinely happy doing so is a different matter, altogether. They generally have a tough time dealing with their inner dialogue and usually find discomforting to face.

Last edited by Squirrel; 03-31-2023 at 10:33 AM. Reason: Retook the test because naah I don't maintain emotional harmony or have Ti troubles compared to Fi ones

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    Somehow true

The presence of Te in your function stack suggests that your form of reasoning is mostly based upon empirics and general consensus. You generally adopt the logic and opinions of other people in making a decision based on reasons and in the delegation of tasks. Your Fi suggests that your sense of identity is formed around what you value and morality.
    Your mode of information intake is also generally more abstract because of your Ne. To learn things, you seek for patterns that are in the data and generally get new ideas from such information.
    Extremely true

You also generally consume information that evokes an emotional response or anything that entertains/amuses you. However, as one of your "demons," you're more inclined to neglect this mode of attention.
    I don "t think so

Having Si means that the experiences you have or information taken in are stored into chronological series of events and procedures. This can can used to predict particular outcomes of future events.
    Naah , this is Ni and not true in my case

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool!

Fi/Ne-C (Consume)

Lead consume types generally find it difficult to actually get started building something permanent because they are always looking for new options. However, because of this, they are continuous learners who generally have the highest consciousness among their peers.Your Fi suggests that your sense of identity is formed around what you value and morality. You also generally consume information that evokes an emotional response or anything that entertains/amuses you. The presence of Te in your function stack suggests that your form of reasoning is mostly based upon empirics and general consensus. You generally adopt the logic and opinions of other people in making a decision based on reasons and in the delegation of tasks. However, as one of your "demons," you will tend to struggle with this function.Your mode of information intake is also generally more abstract because of your Ne. To learn things, you seek for patterns that are in the data and generally get new ideas from such information. Having Si means that the experiences you have or information taken in are stored into chronological series of events and procedures. This can can used to predict particular outcomes of future events. However, as one of your "demons," you will generally struggle with using such known detail usefully.

——
    thankfully, I’m often surrounded by Te egos so I’m more than happy to ‘outsource’ that function lol. And I don’t really at this point in my life, see Fi and Te as antagonistic in any way - I don’t think I have ever. But then, as I mentioned elsewhere, I have two Gamma NTs in the family.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by necrosebud View Post
    Cool!

Fi/Ne-C (Consume)

Lead consume types generally find it difficult to actually get started building something permanent because they are always looking for new options. However, because of this, they are continuous learners who generally have the highest consciousness among their peers.Your Fi suggests that your sense of identity is formed around what you value and morality. You also generally consume information that evokes an emotional response or anything that entertains/amuses you. The presence of Te in your function stack suggests that your form of reasoning is mostly based upon empirics and general consensus. You generally adopt the logic and opinions of other people in making a decision based on reasons and in the delegation of tasks. However, as one of your "demons," you will tend to struggle with this function.Your mode of information intake is also generally more abstract because of your Ne. To learn things, you seek for patterns that are in the data and generally get new ideas from such information. Having Si means that the experiences you have or information taken in are stored into chronological series of events and procedures. This can can used to predict particular outcomes of future events. However, as one of your "demons," you will generally struggle with using such known detail usefully.

——
    thankfully, I’m often surrounded by Te egos so I’m more than happy to ‘outsource’ that function lol. And I don’t really at this point in my life, see Fi and Te as antagonistic in any way - I don’t think I have ever. But then, as I mentioned elsewhere, I have two Gamma NTs in the family.
    Got the same
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by necrosebud View Post
    Cool!

Fi/Ne-C (Consume)

——
    I don't know if this info in this doc is still valid or up to date, but just looking at it, these are the ones I relate more closely to (based on introspection) - and for some of them I don't relate that strongly to any of them, but regardless -

Social type: #3 (IJ)
    Human needs: introverted decider
    I/E: not sure, I don't understand the animal stuff yet, but I would guess introvert generally speaking
    Sexual variation: none of them, but probably MF is the closest

I'm not sure on the savior/demon stuff and consume/blast/play etc. stuff either, not enough info

I wonder if something like this can be in flux over one's lifetime though

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have tested as Fi/Ni-S (ISFP Jumper)

Fi/Ni-S Type Description:

Lead sleep types generally like to conserve energy, keep to themselves, and try to avoid doing spontaneous activities unless it's absolutely necessary. If you are one, you may have gotten comments in the past about how you're not an outgoing person, uncooperative. Alternatively, you may have heard from others that you're very introspective.Your Fi suggests that your sense of identity is formed around what you value and morality. You also generally consume information that evokes an emotional response or anything that entertains/amuses you. The presence of Te in your function stack suggests that your form of reasoning is mostly based upon empirics and general consensus. You generally adopt the logic and opinions of other people in making a decision based on reasons and in the delegation of tasks. However, as one of your "demons," you will tend to struggle with this function.Having Ni means that the experiences you have or knowledge you take in generally adds to universal archetypes which you can fit things into. This can be used to predict large-scale outcomes. Your mode of information intake is also generally more concrete because of your Se. To learn things, you tend to pay attention to the procedural details of a process or phenomena. However, as one of your "demons," you're more inclined to neglect the intake of such information.

TIM
    LII 5w6-1w9-2w1
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Such systems are fully flawed and meaningless. This test even claim that Socionics is "obscure" while their system is "objective". I can't agree with such claims. As far as I'm concerned Socionics (Model A) is the best among all the so-called Jungian typologies.

If you have 7000000000 types you get everyone typed correctly. The addition of subtype is just a means to cover up one's inability to accurately type correctly in the framework of the 16 types.

Each personality typology system cuts through just one facet of the complex human psyche. It all has its own scope.

Jung's typology, for example, is a dissection of human types based on I/E attitudes and the 4 psycho-cognitive functions. Obviously, there are many factors that Jung's typology cannot address. For example, IQ, moral standing, etc. are part of human traits, but these are beyond the scope of Jungian typology. Therefore, I think it is crucial to be able to accurately determine the 16 types. For other categories, we have other classifications, such as E9, Dark Traid, attachment types, etc. Each of these methods has its own role to play in describing humans from different sides. To develop subtypes too much is just to cover up one's incompetence.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have tested as Si/Fi-S (ISTJ Jumper)

Si/Fi-S Type Description:
    Lead sleep types generally like to conserve energy, keep to themselves, and try to avoid doing spontaneous activities unless it's absolutely necessary. If you are one, you may have gotten comments in the past about how you're not an outgoing person, uncooperative. Alternatively, you may have heard from others that you're very introspective.

Having Si means that the experiences you have or information taken in are stored into chronological series of events and procedures. This can can used to predict particular outcomes of future events. Your mode of information intake is also generally more abstract because of your Ne. To learn things, you seek for patterns that are in the data and seek new ideas. However, as one of your "demons," you're more inclined to avoid the new ideas presented.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    4w5, tritype 469, sx/sp/so

Burning in water, Drowning in fire

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CR400AF View Post
    Such systems are fully flawed and meaningless. This test even claim that Socionics is "obscure" while their system is "objective". I can't agree with such claims. As far as I'm concerned Socionics (Model A) is the best among all the so-called Jungian typologies.
    This is the case for any system in the world, any religion, any party, any typology system, anyone who has their own ideas, etc : "I am right and the rest are wrong " attitude , recently I've started to think it's just a human nature

TIM
    LII 5w6-1w9-2w1
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is the case for any system in the world, any religion, any party, any typology system, anyone who has their own ideas, etc : "I am right and the rest are wrong " attitude , recently I've started to think it's just a human nature
    This is from the first page of this test:

While similarities can be seen when comparing OPS to the well-known Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and more obscure systems which are also based on Jung's work, such as Socionics and its derivatives, the OPS provides a very precise model of human cognition. This is because it has taken some conceptual inspiration from scientific standards not based on Jung's work like the Five Factor Model (BigFive), which characterises the human psyche on five main spectrums of traits, rather than typing people into vague, limiting "boxes" (the 16 types in MBTI and Socionics).
    Have Socionics claimed similar things? Have Jung ever claimed that his typology is the very precise model? Nope. Jung actually claimed that his model is not trying to describe every aspects. The name of Socionics doesn't imply that Socionics is the best. I also haven't find any Socionics test claiming so. Of course, I do hold this opinion but if I'm discussing in a web forum and I have posted various posts to support my claim with Jung's original texts.

They think that they are better than Jung and Socionics. The first page of this test even describes socionics as "obscure". When you make an OPS test, there's no need to degrade other typologies in the first page of the test. The OPS named itself as "objective personality system", which implicitly degrades all other system by implying that their system is the objective one. The first page of this test even degrade Socionics to be vague and limiting. There are quite mathematical definitions of both IMEs and functions in Socionics. Is that vague? For instance, Socionics defines Si as dynamic, external, relationship-oriented information elements. I don't think Socionics is vague.

Also, as I understand it, they interpret introverted perceiving functions as organizational. In that case, does the "organizing" process involve judgment? I'm not sure what the official OPS website says, because their website seems to require payment.

Update: I tried to find their videos on YouTube, and I found one similar to what I have been told before:

In this video they draw a picture claiming that Si decides which organization is the best and which is the worst, ranks them from 1 to 5. Isn't that judgmental? A system that claims a perceiving function to be judgmental. It seems to be a very obvious logical flaw for me.

In addition, such understanding of Si is fully different from what Jung means by Si.
    Last edited by CR400AF; 04-26-2023 at 01:24 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

When a test based on speculative self descriptions names it as objective it's hard to take it seriously.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast