Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Objective personality test

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have tested as Se/Ti-C (ESTP)

Se/Ti-C Type Description:

Lead consume types generally find it difficult to actually get started building something permanent because they are always looking for new options. However, because of this, they are continuous learners who generally have the highest consciousness among their peers.
    Your Ti suggests that your sense of identity is formed around your reasons and what you consider to be true. Your information intake is also centered around things that make sense and how things work. The presence of Fe in your function stack suggests that you generally form your likes and dislikes based on what is socially acceptable. Maintaining harmony and good vibes is something you see as important when interacting with other people, and you try to do so when attempting to get other people to agree with you on something. However, as one of your "demons," you will tend to struggle with this function.
    Your mode of information intake is also generally more concrete because of your Se. To learn things, you tend to pay attention to the procedural details of a process or phenomena. Having Ni means that the experiences you have or knowledge you take in generally adds to universal archetypes which you can fit things into. This can be used to predict large-scale outcomes. However, as one of your "demons," you will generally avoid organizing such archetypes.

TIM
    INTx 5w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FiNi.jpg
    Fi/Ni-S Type Description:

Lead sleep types generally like to conserve energy, keep to themselves, and try to avoid doing spontaneous activities unless it's absolutely necessary. If you are one, you may have gotten comments in the past about how you're not an outgoing person, uncooperative. Alternatively, you may have heard from others that you're very introspective.Your Fi suggests that your sense of identity is formed around what you value and morality. You also generally consume information that evokes an emotional response or anything that entertains/amuses you. The presence of Te in your function stack suggests that your form of reasoning is mostly based upon empirics and general consensus. You generally adopt the logic and opinions of other people in making a decision based on reasons and in the delegation of tasks. However, as one of your "demons," you will tend to struggle with this function.Having Ni means that the experiences you have or knowledge you take in generally adds to universal archetypes which you can fit things into. This can be used to predict large-scale outcomes. Your mode of information intake is also generally more concrete because of your Se. To learn things, you tend to pay attention to the procedural details of a process or phenomena. However, as one of your "demons," you're more inclined to neglect the intake of such information.

I remember the days where I would always get Ti-something, have I become more self-aware or is this just because it's only a 4 question quiz?
    "
    To learn things, you tend to pay attention to the procedural details of a process or phenomena" doesn't everyone do that?

TIM
    SCS: SLE
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't take this too seriously, it's too short. But I think it does give a general image about oneself. Usually I get typed as Te-Se instead of Te-Ni. It was fun to take this small test.

People often look up to lead blast types when they need someone they can count on. This is because they always seem to have a ready answer. However, lead blast types generally tend to overlook the specifics of a situation that aren't familiar to them or neglect new ideas, altogether, when trying to solve a problem.

The presence of Te in your function stack suggests that your form of reasoning is mostly based upon empirics and general consensus. You generally adopt the logic and opinions of other people in making a decision based on reasons and in the delegation of tasks. Your Fi suggests that your sense of identity is formed around what you value and morality. You also generally consume information that evokes an emotional response or anything that entertains/amuses you. However, as one of your "demons," you're more inclined to neglect this mode of attention.

Having Ni means that the experiences you have or knowledge you take in generally adds to universal archetypes which you can fit things into. This can be used to predict large-scale outcomes. Your mode of information intake is also generally more concrete because of your Se. To learn things, you tend to pay attention to the procedural details of a process or phenomena. However, as one of your "demons," you're more inclined to neglect the intake of such information.
    Screenshot-2023-05-18-2-23-50-PM.png

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have tested as Ayn Rand.

TIM
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Santa Claus View Post
    You have tested as Ayn Rand.

That's cool. What is your mbti?

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Virgin Pure View Post
    That's cool. What is your mbti?
    I got ENTJ last time.

TIM
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Santa Claus View Post
    I got ENTJ last time.
    That's cool! We share the same mbti!
    What is your socio type?

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Virgin Pure View Post
    That's cool! We share the same mbti!
    What is your socio type?
    I got LIE last time, but I was a bit distracted while taking the test as I was investigating errors I had found in the Black–Scholes model based on my own experiences.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12