My on take on myself. Will qualify/amend statements (with **) that I think require it.

Aggressor
  • little inclination to externally admit not having been the one to end a relationship, unless if adopting a “who cares” front simultaneously
This may admittedly just be an internalized holdover from how men are 'supposed' to act about relationships (it's not that I couldn't do this, but I understand doing so would make me appear 'weak'.

Victim
prone to initial doubts about intensity of own interest in another person
not always confident about revealing that interest
inclined to focus on whether or not the other person might reciprocate the interest
inclined to question whether or not the other person’s interest will remain constant with time
preference for partners that provoke in the individual a certain sense of awe in terms of power, physical presence, and the like - **somewhat
appreciation for the sense of power-play present when interacting with such partners, with acceptance of a slight sense of superiority on the part of the partner, without ever actually “submitting” to them **probably not, this sounds intimidating/unhealthy in large doses
this takes the form of the individual somewhat expecting the partner to be “mean” on occasion **I assume all relationships can be like this sometimes
in the case of Victim males with female partners, this latter trait assumes a characteristic analogous to a “knight devoted to his princess”
inclination to openly admit to a relationship having been ended by the partner rather than by the individual himself **see Aggressor above
Caretaker
Inclination towards smooth, easy flowing, “soft” or suave interaction with elements of playful teasing, rather than “hard” approach and direct physical provocation. **have not done this myself, but sounds fine and fun
Attraction is sparked by aesthetic and mental attributes of the prospective partner, but cools if such attributes are accompanied by an overly “aggressive” sexuality. **no idea on this, maybe half-and-half?
Neutral as to who ended a relationship. “Power” is not seen as important in such matters, though the ethical matters may still be of importance.
Infantile
Interest is sparked by a partner with positive aesthetic attributes, divorced from active, direct sexuality. **sounds good
Try attracting partner’s interest with fun and interesting conversation and discussion, proposals, humor, ethical and mental exploration, and quirky statements. **think I may have done this often in the past
Try to help their partner see the unexpected, potential, and alternative side of things.
Interest is maintained or cools off according to partner’s response to the above behavior.
Appreciate partners who are attentive to their needs, which are not necessarily physical. If the partner does not meet their needs, they may not say anything and instead try to endure and last on their own. If their needs are not met by their partner, their satisfaction considerably decreases resulting in temper outbreaks and arguments as they become more demanding.
So a mix of Infantile/Victim (makes sense), but likely with more of an acceptance/appreciation towards Caretaker, which would imply Infantile is more dominant...maybe.