User Tag List

Thread: hi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default hi

this is an introduction post of me! just a silly little lse posting from their laptop.

also, adivce: don't date iei's. i did that. bad idea.

not fully certain of my sociotype
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome! no calling for boycotts for any type, pls (esp the gorgeous IEIs <3) in my view boycotting the Zionist occupier imports should be our priority <3

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you can make a typing thread with a questionnaire, video etc. people often mistype themselves
    @get R
    LSI do not randomly steer the thread towards politics in an introduction thread - they would point to what is to be done next, how the forum is organized, what the rules are, observations on the posters type etc. logical type stuff.
    you are a Fe type, perhaps SEI. your extravagant use of emoticons and smileys are also incongruent with any logical type, especially an introverted one

not fully certain of my sociotype
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blaecaedre View Post
    you can make a typing thread with a questionnaire, video etc. people often mistype themselves
    @get R
    LSI do not randomly steer the thread towards politics in an introduction thread - they would point to what is to be done next, how the forum is organized, what the rules are, observations on the posters type etc. logical type stuff.
    you are a Fe type, perhaps SEI. your extravagant use of emoticons and smileys are also incongruent with any logical type, especially an introverted one
    ok

TIM
    EII/SLI- HN
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@get R
    Huh. Not to derail an introduction thread too badly, but I used to use emoticons. I'm pretty sure I'm bad at Fe though.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clarke View Post
    Huh. Not to derail an introduction thread too badly, but I used to use emoticons. I'm pretty sure I'm bad at Fe though.
    logicians generally have weaker emotions and thus less emotional expressiveness: introverted ones are less direct in their expressions, and Te ones do not like the Fe-style exuberance/agitation as much
    doubt and difficulty with finding your type is normal - narrowing it down can be an arduous process, especially for introverts with less ITR data to use, ethicists with more problems in reasoning and evaluating data, and sensors with more difficulty in naturally understanding the psychological qualities of people
    a typing video would give good cause for opinions on your type

TIM
    EII/SLI- HN
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

logicians generally have weaker emotions and thus less emotional expressiveness: introverted ones are less direct in their expressions, and Te ones do not like the Fe-style exuberance/agitation as much
    doubt and difficulty with finding your type is normal - narrowing it down can be an arduous process, especially for introverts with less ITR data to use, ethicists with more problems in reasoning and evaluating data, and sensors with more difficulty in naturally understanding the psychological qualities of people
    a typing video would give good cause for opinions on your type
    I can give the following information:
    -While I used emoticons online, I didn't like to express emotions in real life. Not only did I have trouble doing that, but it also felt wrong. My memories about this are vague, and it's possible that I simply didn't want to appear feminine. I hated feminine things, like the color pink.
    -While my self awareness is generally pretty low, I seemed to have fit the decisive and constructivist dichotomy historically. I also seemed to be able to procrastinate in a stable way on projects (see the Filatova SLI description for Te, except the part about mobilization), and seemed not to be grateful of Si items (such as food) provided to me if I seemed to be prioritizing something else (such as a game or personal project). My valuing of food has generally been pretty low. I tend to tell people not to give me food if they don't feel like making it.
    -If you mean a typing video that I would create to type myself, I guess I wouldn't create one because I don't like posting my face on the internet. It's partly paranoia, and partly self consciousness.

Edit: I might not express emotions/passion in real life, but I have this tendency to mimic and express myself in emotional-looking ways online. I think this is related to an analysis about social appropriateness somehow. I would guess that it's somehow related to either my enneagram, or 3 So characteristics somehow. When I express emotions in real life, it's usually kind of manufactured. I guess it involves automatic facial movements that mimic emotion/normalcy. I say that I don't express emotions/passion because somehow I detect a difference between what I do and "passion" or "emotional expression".
    Last edited by Clarke; 11-04-2022 at 03:12 AM. Reason: Continuously clarifying, sorry about that.