Thread: My Fair Lady

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default My Fair Lady

I don't know if this has been done before, but...

How would you type the main characters (Eliza Doolittle, Henry Higgins, Col. Pickering, Alfred Doolittle...)?
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: My Fair Lady

Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know the characters well enough
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know my typing might sound odd but I love this movie (my favorite) and I'm pretty certain after having watched a while that Eliza is ISFP, Henry Higgins is ENTJ and Pickering I believe is ESFJ while Alfred is ESFP.

"Why can't a woman be more like a man?"

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ Expat -

@ Austy - I like the movie, too.

It's funny, because this being such a classic and all, I thought more people would have opinions.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eliza seemed ESFJ, Higgins more INTJ and Pickering ISFP. Its a great movie quite funny. POOOOR PROFESSOR HIGGINS.....

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I knew someone would try to pull the duality relation on that. Dual is not always and in fact I'd dare say most the time not the case in romance movies, especially older ones. I felt their relationship was perfectly of conflict relation, though they were under a mentor/student, that doesn't mean it was supervisor relations.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Austy
    I knew someone would try to pull the duality relation on that. Dual is not always and in fact I'd dare say most the time not the case in romance movies, especially older ones. I felt their relationship was perfectly of conflict relation, though they were under a mentor/student, that doesn't mean it was supervisor relations.
    I hear what youre saying but honestly I actually thought about this before I learned about socioinics and duality. I really did. See the movie again.

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Brushes off old case* Alright I'll do it soon and report back. :wink:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by socionics.org
    ENTP - Don Kihot, "Selector", ILE

Actors, executors: Victor Bychkov, Natali Bej, Jeff Goldblum, Alexander Demjanenko, Dzhemi Li Curtis, Stanislav Ljubshin, Alexey Nilov, Dastin Hoffman
    Heroes of books and films: D'ARTANJAN (the á.ñ¯¼á-father, " Three musketeers ", etc.), Don KIHOT (M.Servantes, " Adventures smart idalgo... "), captain TUSHIN (L.Tolstoj, "War and peace"), HIGGINS (B.Shou, "Pigmalion")
    Writers, poets: Nikolay Chernyshevsky, Robert Shekli
    Politicians, businessmen, military: Vladimir Ryzhkov
    Scientists, philosophers: Aushra Augustinavichjute (the founder sotsioniki), Nils the Pine forest, Galileo Galilej, Vitaly Ginzburg, Frederik zholio-¬¯Ó¿, Sofia Kovalevskaja, Charles Marx, Dmitry Mendeleyev, Seneka, Konstantin Tsiolkovsky, Albert Einstein.

funny because i know two ENXp guys who use the henry higgins/pygmalion analogy talking about their relationships with women. heh.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei