Thread: Perceptions about Food

TIM
    EII/SLI- HN
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Perceptions about Food

Last edited by Clarke; 03-08-2023 at 11:28 PM. Reason: Clarifications.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

eating the same foods can make u more emotionally stable in one way by dulling out some emtoions or perceptions while magnifying others
    eating variety of foods allows for variety of processing of emotions and information in general through out ur body. it makes u more adaptable and complex, but they can go against each other and clog u
    eating the wrong proportions and foods will make u imbalanced
    restricting certain foods allows u to control ur emotions and mind
    some foods may be bad to eat in general so in poor conditions u will be broken
    meat can make u oversaturated with energy that can turn to aggression and irritability
    starches wear u down while giving anxiety
    vegetables can make u weak, some clog ur kidneys
    processed meats are carcirogenic due to nitrites/nitrates
    vegetable oils are not processed properly by human bodies, especially processed vegetable oils. sunflower oil messes up ur cells and gives u diabetes, raises insulin resistance and inflammation
    too much meat without enough plant minerals to compensate is bad
    fruits stimulate the juices for meat consumption, and spike ur blood briefly
    broccoli is toxic
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know what I want to eat. I can overeat if I dont want to stop myself or if I eat too quickly and if I didnt gain any weight I wouldnt stop myself, I balance myself by eating little after eating much.

I like good quality of food but I can eat something from fridge without heating it if I want a few bites and/or if I want to eat it asap.

I cook good but not a fan of cooking generally, I eat outside and order food regularly as well.

I can skip or forget about eating if I am working, doing something that I am interested in. But I sometimes get hangry not always though.

I read some articles about diets like keto, intermittent fasting, paleo etc, but I know certain things through experience like I noticed liver energizes me, drinking water decreases the want to smoke etc then I sometimes google those to check if it is me or a common thing, turns out it is common due to some valid reasons etc.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clarke View Post
    This kind of reminds me of my dad, I think. He seems to be a SLI. I might be wrong about his type, but he kind of fits the Filatova description and likes talking about light, practical topics.

Edit: It's interesting, this kind of tends to be a teasing/criticism point against him from my mom sometimes, who is kind of a health nut. I'm guessing she's a somewhat toxic version of an EII based on her seeming to be aristocratic and probably ethical.

Edit 2: I'm also kind of a person who eats a little bit of food after eating alot of food. I'm not sure that I do this often, but when it happens, I think it's because I ate a large meal with tasty food. Usually if food is tasty, I eat more than usual.
    Noted. I checked Filotava's description there are definitely things that fit and doesnt fit like any other type descriptions. I dont self type atm. SLI isnt in my probable list due to some reasons, but not in my impossible list either. Stay in tune to find out more

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*currently eating some cereal I got for .50cents on sale called ‘Frute Brute’, out of the box to boot, because I don’t want to waste the time making anything.*

I’ll think about it and come back later.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well. It goes like this. The less I eat, and the healthier I eat, the less I want to eat and the healthier I want to eat.

if I start eating bad food, I start craving bad food more, and it’s hard to stop.

I get on health food kicks. When I am on one, I’m more energetic and willing to make healthier food and put in the effort. I also tend to obsess over my weight.

unhealthy me is tired and eats what I crave and later feels like crap.

it takes some serious self hatred and self control for unhealthy me to get to healthy me. It’s usually a trigger brought on by insecurity…comparing myself to someone else, my clothes being too tight…feeling my face looks fat etc.

I like Mexican food and Chinese food, especially pizza when I’m being unhealthy.

healthy me eats food plain, practically paleo.

I can be either. There are two

My weight and attitude about food can fluctuate a lot.

right now, I’m being unhealthy me reaching the point of self hatred enough to be healthy me almost. However I’m on meds that make me gain weight and it’s causing a real monkey wrench in it all. I have a feeling if I don’t stop it, it’s a whole new ball game ugh .
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm...

I'm generally not that passionate about food—at least, not for my own sake. My boyfriend can spend a while talking about food, and I know enough about food to follow along his culinary musings; but me eating tasty food is not really something that consumes my thoughts. I do enjoy a delicious meal, though. Don't get me wrong.

I can cook fairly well, and I love to cook for my family. Personally, I might be content with eating bland, healthy foods for the rest of my life, with some extravagant dishes every now & then to spice things up. But whenever I make some really tasty dish, I need to "consummate the marriage" once and for all and devour it just to be able to tell myself, "DAMN, I MADE THAT! "

I see tasty food as more of a gift I can give to my loved ones. Food is one of the currencies of love, as corny as that might sound. In Latino cultures, we're big on that sentiment.

I'm also sorta picky about restaurants. I can always go for Latin-American, Chinese-American, authentic Japanese, seafood, and some Italian/Greek/Turkish restaurants. The cuisine of some other cultures I'm pickier about, and I'm not usually a fan of American chain restaurants. In fact, I dislike most American chains. And I hate hamburgers.

I think I'm more passionate about the foods I hate than the foods I love, lol.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's good to eat lots of food, especially plant oil and carbohydrates, as long as it isn't toxic waste with coal tar and incorrectly-bound amino acids, but the other forty-eight senses that are usually covered by Ni seem to be better at judging this than Si ever will be. As in, "how much energy will this give me later on?" and not "how's the smelly tasty mouthfeel?"