EIE-Ni-H 4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default GULENKO’S RESULTS

FINALLY GOT MY GULENKO RESULTS ~

He typed me EIE-Ni-H <3

what do u think of the typing? ill post the report in the thread about G’s reports. the explanations made sense, and for the people who guessed IEI; he actually said he was indecisive between Extroversion and Introversion so u were basically almost right LOL

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congratulations

Will we start over, or circle the drain crazymaisy's Avatar
    TIM
    ILI-Ni GAMMA NH-c
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE is Enfj
    Maisy
    ILI-Ni (INTp)
    I think in pictures, moving pictures...

Recommended Music - ILI-Ni

"And one peculiar point I see,
    As one of the many ones of me.
    As truth is gathered, I rearrange,
    Inside out, outside in, inside out, outside in,
    Perpetual change"

Yes - The Yes Album - from "Perpetual Change" (written by Howe and Squire)

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazymaisy View Post
    EIE is Enfj
    Types don't translate between MBTI and socionics. Normalizing and Harmonizing subtypes tend to be introverted socially.

I would be looking to translate to MBTI INFP on those results, or even better, ditch the MBTI system.
    If I'm not answering you, I'm either procrastinating a response, or I've judged the conversation as fruitless/already settled prior to the debate for me.

Plausible types; INxP>INxj>ENxp>ENxj

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RBRS View Post
    Types don't translate between MBTI and socionics. Normalizing and Harmonizing subtypes tend to be introverted socially.

I would be looking to translate to MBTI INFP on those results, or even better, ditch the MBTI system.

EIE Ni has enhanced Te , this doesn't suit INFP's Te inferior

Being socially introverted doesn't mean being functionally introverted

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Actually by report you were closer to an EIX than IEI.

Rationality is more than irrationality
    @ouronis got similar comment being ILE (as in being ILX at cursory glance ).
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine Miasma View Post
    Actually by report you were closer to an EIX than IEI.

@ouronis got similar comment being ILE (as in being ILX at cursory glance ).
    Not sure where you're seeing their report and what exactly you mean. He gave me irrational over rational

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congratulation.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazymaisy View Post
    EIE is Enfj
    Never meant to detriment this equation, but Osamu Dazai was an INFJ EIE. All to be it, MBTI is both unreliable and inconsistent.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can tell you why I believe he typed you EIE H..

EIE—
    - You had said you’re the organizer of social events.. Classic EJ temperament.
    - You had talked about hierarchies in contrast to your own self, based on how attractive you are in comparison to your friends (rational base Fe)
    -You had said you’re weak at domestic life (PolR Si)
    -You weren’t as relaxed and balanced as he’d “expect for an IEI”.. (Which is a dumb stereotype).
    - You had said you like being centered of attention (Fe base).

H: you had talked about not wanting disharmony indirectly..
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    ILI-N
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could believe EIE-H; I said EIE-C originally, but it may be more accurate that there is an E-accentuation instead of a Creative subtype per se (hence the anxiety, yet at the same time enjoyment of performance, attention and the spotlight and such). The EIE-H’s with T-accentuation that I know (who have also been typed by Victor) are not so eager to be in a spotlight, but are more self-immersed and focused on depth and abstraction more than performance, aren’t as emotionally bright and colorful and keep their emotions within themselves more. Overall, this was a fun case to look into, so thanks for sharing it with us. Maybe the dual subtype would be HC (Harmonizing-Creative), which is the same as me

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He did really type you EIE-Ni, as the two-subtype variant?

I don't agree with H result. I think you are NC. (but I'm a novice in DCNH still, and could be wrong).
    Last edited by lavos; 09-30-2022 at 11:56 PM.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awesome!

If you wish to add your report to the collection, I made a thread here

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ko-Report-Here
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lavos View Post

I don't agree with H result. I think you are NC.
    Gulenko doesn't use the 2 subtype system anymore. It was used in the early stages of socionics but abandoned. People mostly use it here because english translations exist and it's the only thing they come across in the west
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    Gulenko doesn't use the 2 subtype system anymore. It was used in the early stages of socionics but abandoned. People mostly use it here because english translation exists and it's the only thing they come across in the west
    I know. But I don't agree with that.

He even came up with pretty decent nicknames/descriptions for the two subtypes. They're here if anybody wants to take a look at them:

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-your-subtype

TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't agree with H result. I think you are NC. (but I'm a novice in DCNH still, and could be wrong).
    Meh, no. I thought CN instead.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
    Meh, no. I thought CN instead.
    C's usually have a more volitional presence. Also more Ne seeming, like an alien or android, etc. An example of a C could be Rutger Hauer. They're also more divergent-inclined, sometimes to the extreme which causes them problems in their personal life. NC can be mistaken for C due to their free-spirited nature and "loonyness"-seeming, but they are normalizers because they play by the rules and stay within the confinements/rules of society. Take note that the theory states that C's have "boosted Ne, Fe, and additionally Se". This "additionally" is like an "HA"
    of a producing subtype (hidden agenda function) in its actual usage (IME). It is hidden. I interact with my father who is NC, and me being CN the difference is apparent. There's a similarity, but at the core, he is N and I'm C. C's are also pretty rare. In 20 people, like 7 will be D's, 7 will be N's, 4 will be H's and 2 will be C's (based on my observations).
    Last edited by lavos; 10-04-2022 at 10:01 PM.

TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

C's usually have a more volitional presence. Also more Ne seeming, like an alien or android, etc. An example of a C could be Rutger Hauer. They're also more divergent-inclined, sometimes to the extreme which causes them problems in their personal life. NC can be mistaken for C due to their free-spirited nature and "loonyness"-seeming, but they are normalizers because they play by the rules and stay within the confinements/rules of society. Take note that the theory states that C's have "boosted Ne, Fe, and additionally Se". This "additionally" is like an "HA" (hidden agenda function) in it's actual usage (IME). I interact with my father who is NC, and me being CN the difference is apparent. There's a similarity, but at the core, he is N and I'm C.
    Honestly, I don't really agree, especially from what I've seen from EIE-Ns that are available on internet.
    And what you said here was what I've seen from her:

They're also more divergent-inclined, sometimes to the extreme which causes them problems in their personal life.
    I thought that either C or N would make sense but I doubt N as the primary subtype instead of C since it's what I saw from the video.
    However, I might be wrong and you could be right.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could be wrong too, not sure, but it's what I've gathered from these few weeks I've been figuring out DCHN.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

If you are not just camera shy H sub certainly works.
    This is actually easy to explain
    H subtype is connecting while C sub ignoring. Attention ends with a curtain when it comes to C subtype: Performance is done. Goodbye.

BTW I did not spot accentuation in your report. Consider it as a positive sign as it would make you very unbalanced.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    EIE-Ni-H 4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He said EIE-H and he mentioned introverted accentuation so i assumed EIE-Ni. He didn’t say it explicitly but yeah

TIM
    ILI-N
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t think an accentuation needs to mean that someone is especially unbalanced, though I agree it could lead to a danger of that. When an accentuation becomes a fixation, then it becomes a problem, but on its own it’s just a severely heightened function that one is very focused on which can lead to specialization.

The only reason I mention an accentuation is that for EIE-H it is hard to explain so much desire for brightness and attention and even superficiality (in her own words), since this is a distant subtype (though I agree that a distant subtype can explain some things). Connectivity means it is sensitive to changes in the environment, but isn’t going to give any comfort with the spotlight, much less desire for that (all the more so in the case of a T accentuation but I think that is more obviously doubtful anyways). So, I think there some probability of an E-accentuation in this case, or else maybe a CH subtype instead of H. I don’t think an N subtype makes much sense because she doesn’t seem terminal, plus EIE-N has a certain teaching, logical and mentoring quality that she doesn’t seem to focus on or exude (the “Educating Mentor”, e.g. Jordan Peterson, Jack Aaron, etc.).

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missmessy View Post
    EIE Ni has enhanced Te , this doesn't suit INFP's Te inferior

Being socially introverted doesn't mean being functionally introverted
    Socionics and MBTI functions don't translate.

“Creating order out of chaos” is one extraverted thinker’s way of describing her volition. Extraverted Thinking personality types are determined, logical, critical, they love a challenge, especially one that will allow tangible improvement in productivity, efficiency or profitability. They are direct, finding the quickest, most direct path between what is and what should be.

They excel at implementing ideas and are often on the lookout for good ideas worthy of their attention. They are quick to organize, orchestrate, find resources, coordinate, and follow through to the end of a project. They love a problem, especially one that will make full use of their competencies, their logic and sense of order, justice and fair play.

Many find competition to be stimulating and fun. “These are the rules of the game now let us play.” Fairness is sharing and respecting the same set of rules, so may the best one win. And since they readily acknowledge that there will be a winner and a loser, they would simply much rather be the winner. So they hone their strategies on the fine knife of experience and sharpen their skills to meet the next challenge head on.
    Has elements of Ti, Te and specially Se.

MBTI INFP's general description encapsulates EIE-H to a greater extent than other MBTI descriptions. H subtype is distancing, which correlates to social introversion.
    Also ethics often does not correlate well between systems
    I'd say that;

EIE-H = INxP
    EIE-N = INxJ
    EIE-C = ENxP
    EIE-D = ENxJ
    If I'm not answering you, I'm either procrastinating a response, or I've judged the conversation as fruitless/already settled prior to the debate for me.

Plausible types; INxP>INxj>ENxp>ENxj

TIM
    EIE-Ni-H 4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Varlawend View Post
    I don’t think an accentuation needs to mean that someone is especially unbalanced, though I agree it could lead to a danger of that. When an accentuation becomes a fixation, then it becomes a problem, but on its own it’s just a severely heightened function that one is very focused on which can lead to specialization.

The only reason I mention an accentuation is that for EIE-H it is hard to explain so much desire for brightness and attention and even superficiality (in her own words), since this is a distant subtype (though I agree that a distant subtype can explain some things). Connectivity means it is sensitive to changes in the environment, but isn’t going to give any comfort with the spotlight, much less desire for that (all the more so in the case of a T accentuation but I think that is more obviously doubtful anyways). So, I think there some probability of an E-accentuation in this case, or else maybe a CH subtype instead of H. I don’t think an N subtype makes much sense because she doesn’t seem terminal, plus EIE-N has a certain teaching, logical and mentoring quality that she doesn’t seem to focus on or exude (the “Educating Mentor”, e.g. Jordan Peterson, Jack Aaron, etc.).

Yeah from what it’s what worth I also disagree with N, as a subtype itself is the least relatable to me out of all 4 LOL I also asked Gulenko if I had a second subtype as it often happens to some and he said no, I am primarily H

TIM
    EIE-Ni-H 4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if anyone is interested i posted my report in this link: https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ko-Report-Here

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    I can tell you why I believe he typed you EIE H..

EIE—
    - You had said you’re the organizer of social events.. Classic EJ temperament.
    - You had talked about hierarchies in contrast to your own self, based on how attractive you are in comparison to your friends (rational base Fe)
    -You had said you’re weak at domestic life (PolR Si)
    -You weren’t as relaxed and balanced as he’d “expect for an IEI”.. (Which is a dumb stereotype).
    - You had said you like being centered of attention (Fe base).

H: you had talked about not wanting disharmony indirectly..
    Also, another thing I forgot to say but wanted to add, was how you had said you exaggerate things..
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by beembo View Post

He said EIE-H and he mentioned introverted accentuation so i assumed EIE-Ni. He didn’t say it explicitly but yeah
    H subtype means that you have the most introverted subtype.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congrats @beembo.

I agree with extrovert if Beta if NF. IEI are less likely to commit to cosplay to draw attention to themselves as things tend to happen more in their heads and that spills into other aspects their lives so 'daydreaming' would play a bigger stifling role in their social life.

Gulenko typed Michael Jackson EIE-H. Sometimes I wonder if some trademark signs of VI are present in all subtypes and it seems sometimes they are! See what Jackson does here at 1:14 when the reporters asks him if his father was too strict and he...waits for a millisecond for deeper impact then turns his eyes and answers dramatically 'yes'.

That's customary EIE gesticulationv for you.

Eyes and face are so important to EIEs and they utilize them just like so. Many of them all the time. Then in many the eyes become the center of their expression. Like this photo of an EIE friend of mine you can see why he and Obama are of the same type give the 'set' expression on his face. And my friend is no H subtype- Quite fascinating...

Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I actually think G's team blundered on this one. I also think they read this site. You might be IEI-Fe.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool

IEI-Fe vs EIE I'll post my answer to another thread:

EIEs are quicker to want to cause an impression so there's less time between first contact with source material to realization of outer image or a desire to be the subject of attention. Always suspect EIE first when you see colorful hair, cosplay costumes, artificial looks.

Simply because IEIs are too spellbound by their internal kaleidoscope and derive their energy, contentment and psychological fulfillment by mere contemplation of it.

To the IEI time is an elastic, creative material, which can be “compressed” or “extended” at his own discretion. Esenin can stop an instant because it “is wonderful”, and admire it for as long as he desires.

In other words, IEIs get stuck in their inner world and are less inclined to executive mode of procedure. Take note:

Woman typed IEI by Gulenko: “I spent a whole weekend in my bed daydreaming and not leaving it”. She is contained by the fantasy so not much happening in the outer world.

Woman typed EIE by Gulenko: “I like to be the center of attention so I dress up like my favorite character in a fantasy world”, basically- Much more output oriented than ‘intert’ and ‘passive’ (words from descriptions of Ni and IEI if I'm not mistaken) IEIs.

'Stopping time because it is wonderful' is a fantastic phrase that is also key.

IEIs regurgitate incandescence(s) that spring back to the outside in more typical introvert hobbies: painting, reading, maybe writing etc. Even downright fruitless contemplation or isolated 'uniqueness'. It's all very softly intro-weird. They lose themselves in space and time.

Our girl here jumps straight to answer the question about her hobby: cosplay. Like, with people around. She likes the attention.

An honest answer from a self-conscious (but honest) IEI: "thinking about stuff, daydreaming". And if with hobbies then they'll be in that claustrophobic note: you stretch time when an emotional song, a pivotal scene, a poem, maybe even write it, even some research. It's a black hole that swallows existence hence you're removed from executive affairs.

The above negates TURBO IEI that some propose as IEIs are not daydreaming in their mind while their bodies throw elbows at the same time to draw the attention from all corners in a costume.

Stopping time plays no apparent significant role for beembo. She's outwardly focused and very honest about her primary incentives. Fe sub in IEI is just more communicative and responsive than base sub. in Strati's words a more consistent "like a sunbeam" or something along those lines, and any attention seeking is for the moment, rather than throw resources, time (!), energy often to get into a room full of people and be admired by them and the whole thing to have such an impact on their psychics.

This is an IEI-Fe typed by Gulenko

light, smiley, paints (a more solitary activity if there is one), spent a whole weekend daydreaming in bed (stagnation of some sort). Light 'lyrical' IEI.

Compare to beembo who needs to be the center of attention and injects time and resources to put on a show, is known to direct or organize events, enjoys psychological horror (attraction to 'the dark' is a feature of EIE-H).

There is a dividing line between these two young women according to SHS.

TIM
    EIE-Ni-H 4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I actually think G's team blundered on this one. I also think they read this site. You might be IEI-Fe.

What changed your mind? Interesting

TIM
    EIE-Ni-H 4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    IEI-Fe vs EIE I'll post my answer to another thread:

EIEs are quicker to want to cause an impression so there's less time between first contact with source material to realization of outer image or a desire to be the subject of attention. Always suspect EIE first when you see colorful hair, cosplay costumes, artificial looks.

Simply because IEIs are too spellbound by their internal kaleidoscope and derive their energy, contentment and psychological fulfillment by mere contemplation of it.

To the IEI time is an elastic, creative material, which can be “compressed” or “extended” at his own discretion. Esenin can stop an instant because it “is wonderful”, and admire it for as long as he desires.

In other words, IEIs get stuck in their inner world and are less inclined to executive mode of procedure. Take note:

Woman typed IEI by Gulenko: “I spent a whole weekend in my bed daydreaming and not leaving it”. She is contained by the fantasy so not much happening in the outer world.

Woman typed EIE by Gulenko: “I like to be the center of attention so I dress up like my favorite character in a fantasy world”, basically- Much more output oriented than ‘intert’ and ‘passive’ (words from descriptions of Ni and IEI if I'm not mistaken) IEIs.

'Stopping time because it is wonderful' is a fantastic phrase that is also key.

IEIs regurgitate incandescence(s) that spring back to the outside in more typical introvert hobbies: painting, reading, maybe writing etc. Even downright fruitless contemplation or isolated 'uniqueness'. It's all very softly intro-weird. They lose themselves in space and time.

Our girl here jumps straight to answer the question about her hobby: cosplay. Like, with people around. She likes the attention.

An honest answer from a self-conscious (but honest) IEI: "thinking about stuff, daydreaming". And if with hobbies then they'll be in that claustrophobic note: you stretch time when an emotional song, a pivotal scene, a poem, maybe even write it, even some research. It's a black hole that swallows existence hence you're removed from executive affairs.

The above negates TURBO IEI that some propose as IEIs are not daydreaming in their mind while their bodies throw elbows at the same time to draw the attention from all corners in a costume.

Stopping time plays no apparent significant role for beembo. She's outwardly focused and very honest about her primary incentives. Fe sub in IEI is just more communicative and responsive than base sub. in Strati's words a more consistent "like a sunbeam" or something along those lines, and any attention seeking is for the moment, rather than throw resources, time (!), energy often to get into a room full of people and be admired by them and the whole thing to have such an impact on their psychics.

This is an IEI-Fe typed by Gulenko

light, smiley, paints (a more solitary activity if there is one), spent a whole weekend daydreaming in bed (stagnation of some sort). Light 'lyrical' IEI.

Compare to beembo who needs to be the center of attention and injects time and resources to put on a show, is known to direct or organize events, enjoys psychological horror (attraction to 'the dark' is a feature of EIE-H).

There is a dividing line between these two young women according to SHS.

Ohhh interesting explanation thank u!! I don’t see myself in a really different light than this girl honestly but I would say maybe I am a bit more bold??? I am not sure

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What changed your mind? Interesting
    I guess I'm not detecting -Se HA from you, also you seem to have contact ethics > inert ethics. Don't have many more reasons beyond that I VI'ed you again and I thought IEI-Fe probably fits better than EIE. I saw you took the russian test, and got IEI, SEI and IEE, and EIE was lower in the possibilities. Have you ever taken the aim test or the sociotype test?

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ohhh interesting explanation thank u!! I don’t see myself in a really different light than this girl honestly but I would say maybe I am a bit more bold??? I am not sure
    Maybe what you see as bold is your EJ temperament of acting on the environment (just go over the list you mentioned of things you typically do) whereas IP is more fluid and takes things as they happen to them and they also perceive themselves to be that way. E.g. harder for IP to confidently enumerate the ways they decisively impact and shape their environment.

TIM
    the hanged man
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess I'm not detecting -Se HA from you, also you seem to have contact ethics > inert ethics. Don't have many more reasons beyond that I VI'ed you again and I thought IEI-Fe probably fits better than EIE. I saw you took the russian test, and got IEI, SEI and IEE, and EIE was lower in the possibilities. Have you ever taken the aim test or the sociotype test?
    To be honest, I think all of these tests will type most EIE-Hs as IEI anyways. A lot of people have already given many reasons for EIE over IEI, and I must add, the font choice is quite a sign lol. May I ask what's your idea of -Se HA? It can be sort of different depending on the interpretation, like in Gulenko's model the launcher is incredibly weak, being Pessimum Energy along with the Control (Ignoring). Arguarbly the two weakest functions. Se in EIE tends to manifest as protests against injustice, general rebel behaviour, being able to be motivated by external factors.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulum View Post
    To be honest, I think all of these tests will type most EIE-Hs as IEI anyways. A lot of people have already given many reasons for EIE over IEI, and I must add, the font choice is quite a sign lol. May I ask what's your idea of -Se HA? It can be sort of different depending on the interpretation, like in Gulenko's model the launcher is incredibly weak, being Pessimum Energy along with the Control (Ignoring). Arguarbly the two weakest functions. Se in EIE tends to manifest as protests against injustice, general rebel behaviour, being able to be motivated by external factors.
    I detect it as some sort of proneness to agression or aggresive beahvior (I'm sensitive for this for some reason). IEI's may have -Se too, but the loss of one dimension makes it less threatening usually. I do not feel any threat from beembo (like I usually feel from EIE's). In fact, I feel somewhat protective of her like if she was my supervisee. I do not agree with some points about model G. The HA is not as "weak" as it makes it seem. The sociotype test gives result in two-subtype (I get LIE-Ni).
    Last edited by lavos; 10-13-2022 at 06:13 PM.

TIM
    EIE-Ni-H 4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have and aim gives me basically tie with IEI/IEE/EIE and sociotype gives me EIE or IEI, took it a couple of times lol

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have and aim gives me basically tie with IEI/IEE/EIE and sociotype gives me EIE or IEI, took it a couple of times lol
    Are you able to remember in the results which sociotype had the lowest score out of all 16? I've heard some say that if there's a tie, then whichever type scores the absolute lowest is typically your Conflictor.

TIM
    EIE-Ni-H 4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Manatroid92 View Post
    Are you able to remember in the results which sociotype had the lowest score out of all 16? I've heard some say that if there's a tie, then whichever type scores the absolute lowest is typically your Conflictor.

LSE