May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default LII-ILI Quasi Identical

Honestly, I don't really rely on ITR in identifying someone's type or working on relationship-- I can do these on my own without "it".
    But I'm just curious of one thing: "How would they behave to each other or what kind of arguments they usually are into?"
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just to try and be helpful, there's a 'main' thread on this subject.

Differences between LII-INTj and ILI-INTp (the16types.info)

That being said, it's old, and there's some takes in there that may or may not be conducive to understanding the supposed differences.

There's also this reddit thread that I find helpful to look back at every so often regarding their main differences. It's from a 'hangout' hosted by Ben Vaserlan and with Gulenko, so it's more relevant to Model G.
    ILI vs LII, Differences (Transcript of Vaserlan's hangout with Gulenko) : JungianTypology (reddit.com)

Other than that, I'm not sure myself. There's probably numerous subtle differences between the two that Socionists probably can't glean except from years of experience with both of them.

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Manatroid92 View Post
    Just to try and be helpful, there's a 'main' thread on this subject.

Differences between LII-INTj and ILI-INTp (the16types.info)

That being said, it's old, and there's some takes in there that may or may not be conducive to understanding the supposed differences.

There's also this reddit thread that I find helpful to look back at every so often regarding their main differences. It's from a 'hangout' hosted by Ben Vaserlan and with Gulenko, so it's more relevant to Model G.
    ILI vs LII, Differences (Transcript of Vaserlan's hangout with Gulenko) : JungianTypology (reddit.com)

Other than that, I'm not sure myself. There's probably numerous subtle differences between the two that Socionists probably can't glean except from years of experience with both of them.
    I asked these questions because I often ended up in a big argument to one that I'm currently in a relationship with:

- INTps love to explain things to people, even to people that don't really care about what the INTp is talking about.
    INTjs on the other hand have a hard time explaining things, thus they are usually private about their interests.

- INTjs usually depend on theoretical facts when they discuss things. INTps depend on real-life examples.

Well, I guess this makes sense, she also dismissed the examples that were made and went to deconstruct them using theoretical facts instead of trying to understand it completely by details, while eventually was trying to disprove my argument with the theories that she made as well.
    But yeah, I guess that's very helpful.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."