Thread: Jung Typology test

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking Jung Typology test

Link:

https://www.quotev.com/quiz/13472609/Jung-Typology-Test

Note : you can see the whole results in " Results" box ( scroll down to find it )

Note 2 : don't choose so many choices

Don't forget to share your results

I'll share mine when I finish my Science lesson
    Last edited by Squirrel; 02-24-2023 at 02:59 PM.

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Funny, it's been either IT(N)/IN(T) while some pointed out I might just be both strong in both aspects. Now, it's time to contemplate... once more.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post

Funny, it's been either IT(N)/IN(T) while some pointed out I might just be both strong in both aspects. Now, it's time to contemplate... once more.
    I always find Quasi-identical so similar

Sometimes I even leave the possibility open between them when I'm typing someone irl even though I rarely type people who are not close to me

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These results are written in such a convoluted way. I don't fully understand them.

Chronic "grass is always greener" syndrome

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamarine View Post
    These results are written in such a convoluted way. I don't fully understand them.

IXXx

EII

Fi leading

Unknown type

ESI

EIE , EII

XXFx

IEI

SEI

ESE, ESI

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another note : Don't choose more than 2 choice because the more you choose the more inaccurate the result will be

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missmessy View Post
    Another note : Don't choose more than 2 choice because the more you choose the more inaccurate the result will be
    lol I chose 3 for most since it said between 2-3 and 1-4 was a good spot
    Chronic "grass is always greener" syndrome

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edit : I did something wrong with my result : I copy past the tab on the right instead of "My answers". My detailed results are lost but I have this :

Jung Typology TestVendrah

[Fi-n] Introverted Feeling with auxiliary intuition Type
    NOTE: You should always consider the second result. The ranking of results are down below.

Resume: People from this type are driven by their own inner feelings, sentiments and emotions. However, they guard these feelings to themselves, making them appear cold, while their emotions can suddenly show up when something really catch the interest of their feelings. People from this type does not like to show off much, generally feel sympathy for underdogs and generally accept the differences and diversity of others. People from this type has a tendency to have their feelings and empathy being directed on a more universal and abstract way. Fi-n is usually polite and sympathetic, although somewhat cold and appearing distant, and is emotionally honest. This type highly values harmony and understanding. Most people from this type are MBTI on INFP, while a few can be INFJ.
    - This type is highly differentiated, meaning that they have a strong sense of self and strong preferences – and this means that this description has the potential to be large. However, there are too much types for me to write about, so I will put here the type that relates to the dominant function with the correspondent E/I attitude, the Jung description of the auxiliary function.

Fi – Introverted Feeling type

‘Still waters runs deep’ – replace waters with feelings. This type is considered by Jung the most mysterious of the 8 main types of Jung typology, and one of the hardest to truly ever comprehend. This type has in general an inaccessible feeling, this type carries feelings that are deep, intensive, yet they are not truly ever visible: Since the function Feeling has an introverted orientation, most of the feelings of the person won’t show up unless on critical cases where it may shows up suddenly with its high intensity, and this is partially because people from this type are very careful about their feelings and ‘thinks’ twice before showing them up. So this type may have a generally cold look and may look cold, while they may show an intense warm or heat whenever something catches the Feeling function and is judged worthwhile the risk of opening their feelings. People from this type are very true to their own feelings, unwilling to give them up to the environments will.

This type is somewhat prone to the action of the collective unconscious.. Here, the collective unconscious brings primordial images that are feeling-ideas (which I like to call primordial values) and present themselves on the subjectivity of this type. The primordial images of the collective unconscious combined with a deep self-introspection gives the primordial values a sort of ‘conscious rise’. Many internet descriptions of this type does say that people from this type has their “own values”, their “personal values”, however if you take a careful look on these values they are actually similar to each other – that is because they are actually subjective descriptions of the same primordial values that presents themselves in images, without words. Actually, a lot of fictional characters and people from this type who were not introduced to MBTI does not even mention the world “value” or something very similar if you look carefully – they probably would not even be able to directly answer the question “which are your values?”. But they are act as they are following something – and this something is probably a set of primordial values. This type is always acting and sometimes thinking according to these primordial values. A Fi type in general has a modest display - do not like to claim that they are better than other people, likes to treat others quite politely and generally equally. And they act that way because there is an intrinsic feeling-value of ‘equality’: That people are very much alike each other (in genetic terms, they actually are) and that no one is very much superior or inferior than anybody, thus showing up an immense superiority just feels bad for this type, and this type does might feel bad about high income inequalities – high inequalities of many but not all kinds, actually. At the same time, the Fi type has a characteristic of being emotionally honest - “this appears to be a peculiarity of introverted feeling in general: it is genuine because it is there of itself, rooted in the man’s deeper nature; it wells up out of itself, having itself as its own aim; it will serve no other ends, lending itself to none, and is content to be an end in itself” (Jung on chapter IV of Psychological types), and are more willing into trusting others (even though not much their sacred feelings), because there should be a primordial value that “shows” that people should be more honest and authentic to each other. Of course, if this looks to mystical, you can think of internal images that comes from the person’s genetic code, and think that these primordial values-images are all “imprinted” genetically.

Oh, perhaps it appears that I haven’t really describe the type but rather “mechanisms”. That is not true, so let me sum up: A Fi type is usually polite and sympathetic, although somewhat cold and appearing distant; A Fi type is emotionally honest with others and even more with each other and is more likely to trust others, possessing some sort of apparent “innocence”; A Fi type has a modest endeavour and don’t like to show off much; A Fi type in general doesn’t appreciate high inequalities, and that actually implies sympathy and feeling empathy for homeless and “underdogs”, being more likely to stand for them and sympathize or at least deeply respect their causes; A Fi type has deep and intense feelings that are usually hidden but can suddenly show up if the object captures something that is important for the Fi type subjectivity.

On MBTI, Fi types are most likely to be INFP, but they can also be ISFP, ISFJ or INFJ.

Maybe I will take it again...
    Last edited by godslave; 09-27-2022 at 05:45 PM.
    Lack is the Muse of all Poets

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamarine View Post
    lol I chose 3 for most since it said between 2-3 and 1-4 was a good spot
    So did I !!

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post
    So did I !!
    Good luck next time

TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missmessy View Post
    I always find Quasi-identical so similar

Sometimes I even leave the possibility open between them when I'm typing someone irl even though I rarely type people who are not close to me
    That makes sense, considering that they both are of the same dimension of their elements block placement, despite different valued Ego.
    Albeit, what denied me of being a rational type is the fact that I'm not certainly grounded by reasoning. Albeit, I could see IT being an ILI and vice versa, it's highly improbable for me to be a rational type in Jungian.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@kuno , I wonder what will you get in this test
    Souls know their way back home

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UnPocoLoco View Post
    @kuno , I wonder what will you get in this test
    My highest results were Fi (introverted feeling) and Fi-S (introverted feeling with sensing). It honestly makes sense. I’ve stopped thinking about Socionics as much lately and I’ve been focusing on Jung and Attitudinal Psyche, and Introverted Feeling fits me best. Not 100% sure about my auxiliary function but it’s most likely Si (introverted sensation)!

I should also add that the sociotype.xyz test usually types me as EII, and the Jungian type results tends to be either IF(S) or IF(N).

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Fi
    CB671CED-E0F8-4439-946A-02E5908A348E.png
    @Sol won’t like my results
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post

I didn’t get this chart I only got my main function
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    I didn’t get this chart I only got my main function
    I couldn’t find that chart either at first, but then I figured out that you have to scroll down to the tab that says “results.” You scroll past the description of your results to where there are tabs that say “Add to library,” “Discussion,” and “Results.” There you’ll see the highest results!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kuno View Post
    My highest results were Fi (introverted feeling) and Fi-S (introverted feeling with sensing). It honestly makes sense. I’ve stopped thinking about Socionics as much lately and I’ve been focusing on Jung and Attitudinal Psyche, and Introverted Feeling fits me best. Not 100% sure about my auxiliary function but it’s most likely Si (introverted sensation)!

I should also add that the sociotype.xyz test usually types me as EII, and the Jungian type results tends to be either IF(S) or IF(N).
    Si as your auxiliary would make you ESE

Fi types as it says think twice maybe 10 times before displaying their feelings
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I couldn’t find that chart either at first, but then I figured out that you have to scroll down to the tab that says “results.” You scroll past the description of your results to where there are tabs that say “Add to library,” “Discussion,” and “Results.” There you’ll see the highest results!
    It doesn’t matter to me since Fi is so completely unmistakable in me
    -

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It doesn’t matter to me since Fi is so completely unmistakable in me
    Yeah, I have no doubt in my mind about you being Fi, and EII. I’m not sure why some others say you are EIE or IEI or whatever. You have that unshakable Fi spirit and deep-rooted feelings, and you talk about your loved ones with quiet love and joy. It’s sweet

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yeah, I have no doubt in my mind about you being Fi, and EII. I’m not sure why some others say you are EIE or IEI or whatever. You have that unshakable Fi spirit and deep-rooted feelings, and you talk about your loved ones with quiet love and joy. It’s sweet
    Because what they see on the surface is emotions and maybe some analytical nature that emerges. They don’t consider Fi is a hidden subject
    Oh yes I make some strong attachment and bonds. I do love my family with growing love and my friends too even the ones who don’t quite consider me of any importance status to have as long term networking contact. That’s kind of painful for me since I have invested years into this one relationship to ensure her emotional wellness but that’s ok some relationships aren’t meant to be so well connected
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Sol won’t like my results
    Such tests are mainly for those who doesn't know types theory. And are not close to be always correct.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Such tests are mainly for those who doesn't know types theory. And are not close to be always correct.
    Nah see what I mean? He doesn’t even trust that people know themselves
    -

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fi-n
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scroll down.