Thread: Which INxx (Intuitive Introvert/Introtim) type am I?

in dire need of needing life Fransiskus's Avatar
    TIM
    IEI-Ni | INFJ | 6w5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Which INxx (Intuitive Introvert/Introtim) type am I?

Been through various websites, getting typed here and there and read through descriptions many time, still doesn't help. Has been happening for almost a year now

I know for certain that I'm either a LII/ILI, but EII/IEI is not off the possibility

Main :

- I'm really awkward in random conversation with strangers as I don't know to how to reply, which often makes me go isolated in social situation. Unless I "picked" them, somehow the relationship works like magic and we could connect, and from there we formed a friendship.

- I hate having to be forced into a dining table with my family, telling my personal experiences, what I feel to them as it feels so forced and fake. I decide who is worthy to hear my personal thoughts, and the "qualities" of a person is what important.

- I don't like being commanded or controlled , unless... again, if the person is worthy.

- I often notice weird patterns from things, human behavior or events from day to day life that always connects to something else greater. Everything's so intricately intertwined, life is full of cause and effect.
    My flow state is observation about everything.

- My mood changes very often. One day I am really melancholic, and another day I am very energetic to really take down whatever problem I had.

- I can be goofy with the right person and I smiled a lot with them too, I don't know why tbh.

Possible intertype relationship :

One of my friend is an LSE and the other is an SLI

My LSE friend is very ambitious, as expected. He loves business very much and loves creating new and new project which often gets out of hand. The problem with him is that his work ethic often doesn't have "vision" to the future nor he does take any innovative ideas
    But what I admire from his is that his confidence and ability to take control of situations, which comes in handy. I often became the background dude that gives advice to his doings, and I notice that he has many flaws that I "suppose" to correct, but well... he don't take that very well.

We had conflict often, but it resolves quickly in the matter of days, even hours.

My SLI friend is very chill and as well as pragmatic. We had a lot of philosophical conversation together and it's good. He's laid back and often ground me to reality. We like to talk about anything, discussing from politics, philosophy to even science.

Any insights are appreciated. Thank you for reading.

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fransiskus View Post
    Been through various websites, getting typed here and there and read through descriptions many time, still doesn't help. Has been happening for almost a year now

I know for certain that I'm either a LII/ILI, but EII/IEI is not off the possibility

Main :

- I'm really awkward in random conversation with strangers as I don't know to how to reply, which often makes me go isolated in social situation. Unless I "picked" them, somehow the relationship works like magic and we could connect, and from there we formed a friendship.

- I hate having to be forced into a dining table with my family, telling my personal experiences, what I feel to them as it feels so forced and fake. I decide who is worthy to hear my personal thoughts, and the "qualities" of a person is what important.

- I don't like being commanded or controlled , unless... again, if the person is worthy.

- I often notice weird patterns from things, human behavior or events from day to day life that always connects to something else greater. Everything's so intricately intertwined, life is full of cause and effect.

- My mood changes very often. One day I am really melancholic, and another day I am very energetic to really take down whatever problem I had.

- I can be goofy with the right person and I smiled a lot with them too, I don't know why tbh.

My LSE friend is very ambitious, as expected. He loves business very much and loves creating new and new project which often gets out of hand. The problem with him is that his work ethic often doesn't have "vision" to the future nor he does take any innovative ideas
    But what I admire from his is that his confidence and ability to take control of situations, which comes in handy. I often became the background dude that gives advice to his doings, and I notice that he has many flaws that I "suppose" to correct, but well... he don't take that very well.

We had conflict often, but it resolves quickly in the matter of days, even hours.

My SLI friend is very chill and as well as pragmatic. We had a lot of philosophical conversation together and it's good. He's laid back and often ground me to reality. We like to talk about anything, discussing from politics, philosophy to even science.

Most of what you shared are not necessarily related to socionics and is rather due to nurtural reasons.

You somewhat resemble an intuitive type yet it could be that you're an H subtype of an introverted sensoric type.
    If I'm not answering you, I'm either procrastinating a response, or I've judged the conversation as fruitless/already settled prior to the debate for me.

Plausible types; INxP>INxj>ENxp>ENxj

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Main :

I agree with RBRS. All I can really glean from this is that you are most likely an intuitive type. I would also guess either Fi or else low dimensional Fe. I'm gonna also say probably not IEI, EIE, or IEE, but I say that based on much too little data. If you could talk a little more about what you like/dislike, strive for/avoid, what you're interested in/bored by, etc., that would make things a little easier. There's also a template you can use if you would like.

Alternatively you can use this self-test for function preference. It's not exact, but can sometimes help clarify things:

3 - strongly agree, 2 - agree, 1 - most likely agree, 0 - disagree

Section A
    1. I am very interested in solving complex issues and unraveling tangles of contradictions.
    2. Thanks to my imagination and seeing different solutions to the problem, I quickly find a way out of difficult, complicated situations and troubles that seem hopeless to others.
    3. I love everything unusual, mysterious, and enigmatic.
    4. I always consider problems from an unexpected angle.
    5. Completely new and unusual insights occur to me often and I try to convince others to see my point of view.
    6. I love to argue, as I instantly notice the weaknesses in interlocutor's statements (or reports, speeches, proposals, projects, works of art, or machines and equipment), and I can find good counter arguments.
    7. I quickly discover the imperfections/flaws of almost any person.
    8. I hardly tolerate being subordinate or given orders.
    9. I perfect myself, my abilities and skills, in order to increase the chances of achieving my goals quickly.
    10. I think and compare things a lot, noticing contradictions and inconsistencies.

Section B
    1. I am prone to creating beautiful/harmonious images in my mind.
    2. I'm very curious, I try to imagine various scenarios and often intuitively anticipate the consequences of any actions or changes; I believe in fate.
    3. My ideal is an artistic life, in beautiful surroundings, of comfort and well-being; I would like to live in the last century or in the future.
    4. I could not work in a hospital, because I cannot stand the hospital environment (odour, the appearance of patients etc.).
    5. I like anything unusual, beautiful, informative, food for thought: I love music, art, theater, books.
    6. My opinion of myself matters more than the opinions of other people.
    7. I treat people with irony, but I don't humiliate them.
    8. I am internally inconsistent and unpredictable in my decisions.
    9. I need to engage in art, as it is a means of expression.
    10. I act in order to surround myself with beautiful things (harmony, elegance, aesthetics, works of art).

Section C
    1. I am an impulsive person looking for trouble.
    2. At any moment I am ready to immediately respond to any attack against me and I love to answer the opponent with a crushing blow.
    3. When I am humiliated, I am hurt and I feel a strong desire to take revenge.
    4. I prefer struggle and difficulties to stagnation and monotony: I mobilize quickly, take control of the situation. I can be strong and steadfast, victory should be mine.
    5. I can confidently coordinate the actions of others, as well as sense weak points of every situation.
    6. I'm in my element during fights, arguments, rivalry, competition, or war.
    7. I make active efforts against all that is not consistent with my feelings and views.
    8. I would like to be the first and break all records.
    9. I'm a risk taker, but if I have to, I can bring myself to the most severe self-discipline.
    10. My mind works better when someone opposes or resists me.

Section D
    1. I willingly do work which is connected with the need to convince people, to raise their spirits, instruct, assign tasks, manage, give commands.
    2. I become more active doing work that increases the respect or sympathy that my associates give me.
    3. If I have to chastise people for mistakes or wrongdoing, I do it in a "fatherly" way (without anger or humiliation.)
    4. I like to participate in various public meetings where I can make an impression on others.
    5. I am attracted to flashy and noisy spectacles, like battle scenes, races, sports (hockey, football etc.).
    6. I love to take care of others and I'm willing to find solutions to their material, business, and physical problems, but I prefer to take care of myself on my own, because I know what I need.
    7. I prefer more earthly pleasures, which include: contact with nature, food, work, love, rest.
    8. I love to please others, to be the center of attention, to infect people with optimism.
    9. I easily make an impact on others, I can manage them flexibly and efficiently.
    10. I act diplomatically to earn a good reputation of credibility and to maintain a high position.

Section E
    1. I try to be a competent person. I do everything at my own pace and high quality and don't like hacks.
    2. I treat people harshly, but fair.
    3. I have an interest in various technologies and constantly improve my work to make sure of its high quality.
    4. I am rational in spending money, and I always save for unforeseen occasions.
    5. I find it difficult to accept other people's ways of working. I know better how to make it easier, better and more profitable.
    6. I see no reason in enthusiasm for things that don't bring material benefit.
    7. I am confident that I can overcome difficulties in my work and get the best results.
    8. I often have passion for work that decreases fatigue and leaves me in a good mood.
    9. I don't change my lifestyle even if people don't agree with it.
    10. I get the most pleasure from doing useful and necessary things.

Section F
    1. I'm a mature and principled person, guided by logic and common sense, not feelings and moods.
    2. I love order, systems, and sequences.
    3. I'm believed to be secretive and reserved, because I'm wary and distrustful towards people.
    4. I'm good at work that requires classification and systematization. I'm able to work with figures, tables, graphs, I can clearly systematize accumulated information.
    5. I always know how to logically justify my conclusions and decisions.
    6. I love strict analysis. I can identify contradictions in the arguments and reasoning of others.
    7. I like solving problems with the help of my knowledge, resulting in a harmonious, consistent, orderly system.
    8. I love solving problems that require a consistent, strictly logical approach.
    9. I can easily understand algebra.
    10. I am uncompromising in defending my views, intentions, plans, and projects.

Section G
    1. I'm a very emotional person, feelings mean so much to me that for their sake I'm capable of great sacrifices.
    2. I'm an optimist and I hope for a better future.
    3. My mood often changes and I can't help passing it on to others; I start and end arguments easily.
    4. I often perceive people and events in a romantic way.
    5. I love to share my experiences and make others respond to them. I can show how much I love and hate.
    6. I tend to see the world through rose-tinted glasses.
    7. I'm always interested in the moods of others and I know how to influence people, or make them experience certain emotions and feelings.
    8. I love daydreaming without any practical purpose.
    9. My mood is often characterized by swings between fear and hope.
    10. For the sake of peace of mind, or an opportunity to find rest and dream, I'm willing to sacrifice a lot.

Section H
    1. I prefer to make peace with people, avoid conflict and disputes.
    2. I easily/quickly adapt to new conditions and requirements.
    3. I prefer to be a homebody.
    4. I would like to be able to rest whenever I want.
    5. I like to provide special assistance to people, to be useful, selfless and to please others.
    6. I can feel for people who experience failures and troubles as if they were my own.
    7. I agree that I'm a malleable person: I often yield to the pressure of people and circumstances.
    8. Calm and not very hard/tiresome work suits me best.
    9. I try to iron out misunderstandings, and to act as a mediator between people.
    10. I prefer to meet in private.

A - Ne - Fantastist
    B - Ni - Foreteller
    C - Se - Winner
    D - Si - Epicure
    E - Te - Professional
    F - Ti - Logician
    G - Fe - Romantic
    H - Fi - Peacemaker
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was having the same problem in MBTI (scoring INxx) and it turned out I was a LIE-Ni, so perhaps you should keep in mind that option too. Also, you could take the aim test and the sociotype test.

https://www.aimtoknow.com/test_beta

https://www.sociotype.com/tests/

TIM
    IEI-Ni | INFJ | 6w5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright @RBRS @AWellArmedCat
    I'll do a quick questionnaire

1. What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?

Currently majoring in Informatics ( Computer Science ), 1st semester on university. I used to consider Psychology, but I thought that it doesn't really provides any practical skills in life.

Well, I like almost anything in programming but the way the university taught me. They gave me a lot of assignments, and the lecturer is often really boring. But I appreciate that they gave me a lot of freedom on doing what I like since I dislike pressure.
    Programming is a tool, it can help me in my life, like creating a program to help me organize things or make things more efficient, however I am just too lazy to do that.

2. What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?

Observation on the events of life, or ask about literally anything, it is always between those 2 assuming I am not stressed or occupied with something else.
    For example, I love to observe a "person" in a detached way like what is the person thinking, thought and what he is going to do afterwards?

For "asking" things, it is literally what it is, for example: Questioning the universe.
    Basically some philosophy stuff, but it happens only when I am stressed because knowledge or knowing the grand scheme of things calms me down.

What are your values, and why?

Loyalty, Honesty and Authenticity.

Loyalty : I dislike betrayal. Imagine all my hard work for years got betrayed by a friend I thought I really trust. This is why I am often cautious towards people which led me isolated. I also can "feel" the essence of a person, like what is the person like behind the façade they showed to the world.

Honesty and Authenticity : Forget ur act, I can see it through if you're lying, and even if I don't, my intuition will try to tell me.
    It is better to be honest with yourself, bring your "genuine" self without lying, from there, a genuine relationship will form.

4. Describe your relationships with family and friends. What do you like and dislike about them?

Family : Love them, but I don't really like them, 2 different things. They really love to spat ethical reasons for my wrongdoings and called me arrogant for being myself. They love to intrude my personal space and time, and my plans is often ruined.
    At the very least, I respect them for taking care of me and there are good times when we spent time together. I still love them for that

Friends :
    Mixed. There are a group of friends where I can be myself, acting all goofy, joking and "fun" outgoing. These are my closest friends.

Different story with my acquaintances or new friends, I can't really just act all goofy with people I don't really trust yet.

I sometimes love to share my personal thoughts or feelings to person I "pick" are worthy, and when my intuition sensed that the person is genuine and safe.

5. What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?

The one that are according to my values, look at number 3.
    Reaching a mutual understanding is crucial in relationships, as well as being honest so it clears up misunderstanding.

It is difficult for me to form a friendship, because I guess I am too picky, aloof and detached.
    Oh and I dislike when people become really over emotional, it is sickening, it feels like my heart got stabbed every time they do that. They shouldn't come to me for emotional comfort, but instead come to me for solutions, and preventions for the future.

Sorry for being all rude and dark lol, at the very least I love animals such as dogs or cats since they're much easier to handle. Really wish I had someone or even a pet that can become my companion in life, it definitely lift up my spirits to actually really do life lmao.
    Last edited by Fransiskus; 10-07-2022 at 04:56 AM. Reason: grammar and additional information

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh and I dislike when people become really over emotional, it is sickening, it feels like my heart got stabbed every time they do that. They shouldn't come to me for emotional comfort, but instead come to me for solutions, and preventions for the future.
    I'll comment more in a bit, but right off the bat that sounds like it might be Fe-PoLR, indicating ILI or SLI
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Fransiskus by the way do you like metal?
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

In a vacuum 'worth' is a Fi ish thing to me.

I don't know if I would like being commanded or controlled in any way. That sounds creepy- but I'm being a Karen and taking it too literally perhaps. I probably want to do the commanding and controlling even tho I can be soft and shy and sensitive or whatever.

I like when somebody just has their way with me but in a way that's also empathetic ((it's our way! even tho that sounds corny etc.)), and they let me have my own free will after. Commanded and controlled sounds like some sick Te-valuing authority person being on a power trip. There's no way to make that worthy or hot, it's just gross. Ew.

TIM
    IEI-Ni | INFJ | 6w5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AWellArmedCat View Post
    I'll comment more in a bit, but right off the bat that sounds like it might be Fe-PoLR, indicating ILI or SLI
    Maybe. I sometimes contradict myself. There are times where I might have Fe where I go act all goofy, and there are times where I act really aloof. No idea, I haven't really studied IM's

@Fransiskus by the way do you like metal?
    Why are you asking me this lol
    I gotta say, the screaming is often exaggerated, but if it sounds good in my ears, then I'm all ears :v

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why are you asking me this lol
    Just a way to check if you were the person I was talking to the other day without revealing identities by accident. Don't worry about it lol
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    IEI-Ni | INFJ | 6w5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still have difficulties differentiating between Se Polr / Se Seeking and Fe Polr / Fe seeking ( for ILI / LII )
    Anyone have any useful links or explanations regarding this issue?

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Currently majoring in Informatics ( Computer Science ), 1st semester on university. I used to consider Psychology, but I thought that it doesn't really provides any practical skills in life.
    Doesn't mean much on its own. Mild indicator of T perhaps.

Well, I like almost anything in programming but the way the university taught me. They gave me a lot of assignments, and the lecturer is often really boring. But I appreciate that they gave me a lot of freedom on doing what I like since I dislike pressure.
    Programming is a tool, it can help me in my life, like creating a program to help me organize things or make things more efficient, however I am just too lazy to do that.
    Again, on it's own not super strongly indicative of one thing over another. The aversion to pressure is possibly suggestive of Si over Se, but I don't consider it particularly strong evidence. Not liking pressure is pretty normal.

Observation on the events of life, or ask about literally anything, it is always between those 2 assuming I am not stressed or occupied with something else.
    For example, I love to observe a "person" in a detached way like what is the person thinking, thought and what he is going to do afterwards?
    Definitely more in line with a logical type. That sort of preference for detached analysis would be unusual for an F type.

For "asking" things, it is literally what it is, for example: Questioning the universe.
    Basically some philosophy stuff, but it happens only when I am stressed because knowledge or knowing the grand scheme of things calms me down.
    This almost sounds like your valued intuitive element isn't your program function. For me at least, the inner philosophizing is constant. It doesn't activate when I get stressed. I am wholly enveloped by my daydreams and philosophies, and have to work to swim to the surface. I'm not 100% sure of this, but I'd expect you're j over p (quite possibly either INTj or ENTj)

Loyalty, Honesty and Authenticity.

Loyalty : I dislike betrayal. Imagine all my hard work for years got betrayed by a friend I thought I really trust. This is why I am often cautious towards people which led me isolated. I also can "feel" the essence of a person, like what is the person like behind the façade they showed to the world.
    No one *likes* betrayal, but to me specific insecurity around betrayal suggests 1D Fi (I suppose 2D may be possible, but it's probably 1D). Feeling the essence of people, as you describe it, sounds to me like 3 or 4D Ne.

Honesty and Authenticity : Forget ur act, I can see it through if you're lying, and even if I don't, my intuition will try to tell me.
    It is better to be honest with yourself, bring your "genuine" self without lying, from there, a genuine relationship will form.
    Again, people generally don't want to be lied to regardless of type, but a specific preoccupation with this may be indicative of valued Te. Someone else may correct me if I'm misunderstanding this, but I believe such a focus on "cutting the bullshit" is particularly characteristic of valued, upper dimension Te. So far, I'm leaning towards LIE for you, but consider that very tentative for now.

Family : Love them, but I don't really like them, 2 different things. They really love to spat ethical reasons for my wrongdoings and called me arrogant for being myself. They love to intrude my personal space and time, and my plans is often ruined.
    At the very least, I respect them for taking care of me and there are good times when we spent time together. I still love them for that
    This sounds both T-Ego and judging to me. More evidence for XNTj I would say.

Friends :
    Mixed. There are a group of friends where I can be myself, acting all goofy, joking and "fun" outgoing. These are my closest friends.

Different story with my acquaintances or new friends, I can't really just act all goofy with people I don't really trust yet.

I sometimes love to share my personal thoughts or feelings to person I "pick" are worthy, and when my intuition sensed that the person is genuine and safe.
    This sounds pretty normal to me. I hesitate to call this particularly indicative of any particular type, other than the obvious (e.g. that you probably aren't like an Fe-Base or something).

The one that are according to my values, look at number 3.
    Reaching a mutual understanding is crucial in relationships, as well as being honest so it clears up misunderstanding.

It is difficult for me to form a friendship, because I guess I am too picky, aloof and detached.
    It definitely sounds like you attempt to solve relational problems using Te while specifically avoiding Fe. I feel comfortable strengthening my opinion of ENTj. INTj feels somewhat less likely. INTp I'd place as third most likely.

Sorry for being all rude and dark lol, at the very least I love animals such as dogs or cats since they're much easier to handle. Really wish I had someone or even a pet that can become my companion in life, it definitely lift up my spirits to actually really do life lmao.
    Might I recommend a cat?

Anyways, there ya go! My tentative typing of you is ENTj. I always recommend taking my typings with a grain of salt, but especially this time because I don't really know anything about you beyond the relatively brief descriptions of yourself you've posted here. From my perspective though, I think you should at least consider ENTj carefully. Ultimately if it feels terribly wrong to you, then it probably is. I think you should at least somewhat resonate with a typing if you're that type. I hope I was able to help you in your typing journey! Sorry I took awhile to get around to it, but I didn't forget lol
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    IEI-Ni | INFJ | 6w5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Doesn't mean much on its own. Mild indicator of T perhaps.

Again, on it's own not super strongly indicative of one thing over another. The aversion to pressure is possibly suggestive of Si over Se, but I don't consider it particularly strong evidence. Not liking pressure is pretty normal.

Definitely more in line with a logical type. That sort of preference for detached analysis would be unusual for an F type.

This almost sounds like your valued intuitive element isn't your program function. For me at least, the inner philosophizing is constant. It doesn't activate when I get stressed. I am wholly enveloped by my daydreams and philosophies, and have to work to swim to the surface. I'm not 100% sure of this, but I'd expect you're j over p (quite possibly either INTj or ENTj)

No one *likes* betrayal, but to me specific insecurity around betrayal suggests 1D Fi (I suppose 2D may be possible, but it's probably 1D). Feeling the essence of people, as you describe it, sounds to me like 3 or 4D Ne.

Again, people generally don't want to be lied to regardless of type, but a specific preoccupation with this may be indicative of valued Te. Someone else may correct me if I'm misunderstanding this, but I believe such a focus on "cutting the bullshit" is particularly characteristic of valued, upper dimension Te. So far, I'm leaning towards LIE for you, but consider that very tentative for now.

This sounds both T-Ego and judging to me. More evidence for XNTj I would say.

This sounds pretty normal to me. I hesitate to call this particularly indicative of any particular type, other than the obvious (e.g. that you probably aren't like an Fe-Base or something).

It definitely sounds like you attempt to solve relational problems using Te while specifically avoiding Fe. I feel comfortable strengthening my opinion of ENTj. INTj feels somewhat less likely. INTp I'd place as third most likely.

Might I recommend a cat?

Anyways, there ya go! My tentative typing of you is ENTj. I always recommend taking my typings with a grain of salt, but especially this time because I don't really know anything about you beyond the relatively brief descriptions of yourself you've posted here. From my perspective though, I think you should at least consider ENTj carefully. Ultimately if it feels terribly wrong to you, then it probably is. I think you should at least somewhat resonate with a typing if you're that type. I hope I was able to help you in your typing journey! Sorry I took awhile to get around to it, but I didn't forget lol
    I didn't expect for someone to actually type me after long period of time. I thought no one gives a shit to my typing like usual :'). No idea if I'm being boring or rude.
    Is there some kind of rules or limit to get typed? I kinda wanted to restart the whole typing again in the future, but well... people will grow tired of it of course.

Moving on:
    I never expected ENTj... I've always thought I'm either an INTp or INTj.

Previously I've asked a question regarding Se Seeking/Polr in this forum, they were really helpful but that still didn't help as I tend to second guess myself :v

Thanks by the way.

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't expect for someone to actually type me after long period of time. I thought no one gives a shit to my typing like usual :'). No idea if I'm being boring or rude.
    Is there some kind of rules or limit to get typed? I kinda wanted to restart the whole typing again in the future, but well... people will grow tired of it of course.

Moving on:
    I never expected ENTj... I've always thought I'm either an INTp or INTj.

Previously I've asked a question regarding Se Seeking/Polr in this forum, they were really helpful but that still didn't help as I tend to second guess myself :v

Thanks by the way.
    Lol I mean in depth typing can be a lot of work, so unfortunately I can't type everyone who asks, but I try to contribute when I feel I have some potentially fruitful insights. I felt inspired to type you by something you wrote somehow.

Once again, don't take my typings as gospel, but if I go off of nothing other than what you provided, I feel it is the most strongly supported typing. At least look into it as a (potentially?) more likely alternative to INTp or INTj.

Yeah, I didn't get a good read on whether you're Si or Se valuing based on anything you wrote here, so for me that one could go either way. I'd need to know you a lot better to help much with that I think.

You're welcome! I'm happy to have been helpful somehow ^^
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Additionally, it might be good to keep in mind that a lot of the logical extroverts don't always "seem extroverted" in the stereotypical sense. I think many people might assume my LSE sister is introverted, but she is for sure extroverted. It's just less obvious because she is much more oriented towards the world of things than the world of people and her valued Si in addition to her tech career makes her a bit of a homebody
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    IEI-Ni | INFJ | 6w5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RBRS View Post
    I still consider this too little information to type you, sorry. But I'll use this as an opportunity to show you how socionics sort of works.

- Currently majoring in Informatics ( Computer Science ), 1st semester on university. I used to consider Psychology, but I thought that it doesn't really provides any practical skills in life.

Socionics N00bs and people who mistake their cultural Panopticon for absolute truth (I honestly think this is a sign of strong sensing, or rather weak intuition) often think STEM = Logic.

I could get into the intricacies of why this happens but it would make my comment unreadable. The thing is the most basic logics debunk such thing (Logic is the science that studies the correctness of reasoning, both formal and informal) but you cannot keep short-sighted socialites from typology, hence why typology communities are sometimes disastrous.

In any case ethics (which should be called Relations ) and logics are not adjacent to any subject matter, because they are rationally organized information blocks.

Although it is true that some subjects might superficially seem easier to understand through certain functional orientations (History can seem Te/Ne, Medicine Ti/Ne/Si...) most if not every piece of the information's "functional qualia" is perceptible and rationalizable through any IM.

Furthermore socionics is not about the Rules that serve as stepping stone for the structure of your psyche.
    You might derive rules from social norms, repetition, education, theorization, internal values... All of this could be "somewhat" influenced by your TIM, but that's not to be trusted.
    You might be influenced to search for utility or to optimize efficiency
    Because of TIM, or because of your
    psyche's rules

(I suddenly have to go, but there's a lot of more things to cover, so I'll keep writing as soon as possible, I suggest people who want to answer to wait for the full comment to be developed, what I wrote also needs to be more clarified)
    Alright2. People have mentioned that the information I gave is not enough. I just really want to type in or start a new typing post, but I don't really want to waste my time typing for minutes to hours only to be ignored.
    I understand why though.

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Fransiskus I do generally agree with @RBRS, though I'd argue that you've provided enough for a low-confidence initial analysis, which is what I attempted to do for you. Honestly, I think you're probably better off introspecting about your type on your own with the new ENTj angle I've suggested than you are spending forever typing up an in-depth essay about yourself here. You may not settle on ENTj, and maybe I wouldn't have settled on that typing had you wrote something longer, but I think the main result of this shouldn't be you trusting my - or anyone else's - typing of you, but rather using the opportunity to break out of the idea that you must be an INTx type. I think it's possible that you got stuck between them because you aren't either of them. Maybe reconsidering your type outside of that limitation will allow you to see some angle you wouldn't have otherwise. I've done similar things with my type here a few times, but after significant introspection settled on my original self-typing of myself. I feel it still catalyzed a deeper understanding of Socionics for me, and that was in itself very valuable I think. I'll likely reengage with arguments for me being other types at a later date, but for now I feel fairly satisfied that I've explored the alternatives. I think if you approached things that way you'd probably get a lot more out of it than you would if you spent an hour and half typing up a summary of your life and reading people's wildly different suggestions for your type. Feel free to ask more questions though. I don't mind helping you pursue your typing further
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    IEI-Ni | INFJ | 6w5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All right, I'll go all out in my typing...
    Even if no one manages to type me from here, there's always something to gain from it.

6. What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?

There are 2 things.

1. When people gets really pushy
    I am a lazy person since like... forever? I don't like it when people bring me to their plans without my conscience, telling me what to do and having control over me. I strive for freedom and independence.
    I also became really low when people become all motivated, do their responsibilities, study etc. It's like they can't relax or something? I have no choice to do the same to actually catch up with my peers and it's really stressful.
    College, people here are really smart, motivated and disciplined, sigh.

2. Not answering my question/favor correctly, wasting my time
    When I ask a question, then answer it quick please. This really troublesome.
    I don't care about your made up stories, or alternative answers.

For example, I asked my friend for a password that we shared ( he's an LSE I think )
    I literally asked what's the password is and he instead told me to use another email. After minutes of arguing, he finally admitted that he forgot. Should've told me earlier to save my time, what the hell man.

7. What are your strengths? What do people like about you? What do you like about yourself?

My ability to figure things out by noticing patterns on the essence of things behind it, from emotions, things to events, even spiritual things from my beliefs.
    Like I said earlier, my flow state is to observe ( assuming I am not stressed )

8. What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?

Apparent laziness, low level of energy, indecisiveness, low self confidence, and unstable mood levels throughout the day.

Absurd story, I've always thought that by conserving my energy ever since I was a child I would have tons of energy later in adulthood. But well, looks like I was wrong...

I needed something/someone to push me ( indirect way ), and the atmosphere/situation really has an effect on my mood. Whenever I'm in College, something just motivates me to study, do my assignments and do productive things, but it is the opposite at home.

9. In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?

I have no problems in thinking abstractly, noticing patterns, see/ through things to its essence. Like I said, everything's so intricately intertwined, life is full of cause and effect.

I have problems in the realm of ethics and force/drive. I don't really have motivation to do productive things, because I always thought I can always figure it out by seeing the problem in the surface, even though I probably will struggle.
    In terms of ethics/emotions, I often got really uncomfortable talking about it and I always have nothing to say about this since I have no idea what to talk about. My ethics are mostly within and it's pretty difficult to explain. It got me puzzled.

10. What things do you dislike doing? What things do you enjoy more than others?

I dislike doing things? I just want to take it easy in life and out from my responsibilities. Living on the hills in solitude somewhere in Europe, in my own cottage and my pet cat, reading book outside with a cool breeze of air is like heaven for me. Sounds like a medieval things for sure, my imagination of my "perfect" life is wild.

I enjoy thinking and observing. I also love to maneuver, strategize or exploit whenever it's possible AND it's within my capacity to think that far.
    I've always love to cheat, or exploit in games. I don't really like the hurdle of grinding so I always love to find exploits and shortcuts in games.

11. What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future, and why?

I don't really have that much of an idea to be honest. I guess I'll just want to find my purpose in life in the future, and keep trying to finally find something to live for, such as a cause.

12. If you won the lottery and didn't have to work anymore, what would you do?

I have no idea how business works, nor how investing works.
    But if I did won the lottery, I would first hide my identity, then invest in the money. I will try to study on how to invest the money for the long term.
    I would probably try to get a better furniture or live in apartment where I can finally relax, travel the world or maybe try doing business with my friend, the one that can contribute to the world or my country.
    Try to invest in science if I can aswell if it can benefit humanity and figuring out the universe in the long term.

13. What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?

Others might/might not dislike this, but someone who is upbeat, bring positivity and energy to everyone around them, one that can push everybody else to move forward.

Things that annoys me are definitely over-emotionality and someone who seeks attention too much. People who talks a lot non stop and FAST are also really annoying oh my goodness, it makes my ear wants to explode, my brain cannot handle it. pls help.

14. What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)?

Not much. I just want it to be comfortable, and easy to use ( efficient ) because I'm lazy.

15. How do you behave around strangers?

Awkward... quiet. Smiles awkwardly when interacting. A little inclination to panic. Anxious. Pays attention to what he/she is, tries to see the essence. Suspicious, tries to see danger.

16. How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?

I would react like a normal person would do, what do you expect from this? I would probably try to find the solution and reach a mutual understanding as my first instinct. If the person won't cooperate then it's their problem.

If somebody insults or attack me I would of course gets pissed off, but I would try to ask for their explanation on "why"? Is it out of grudge, reason, revenge or something else. If they had a clear reason and justification, then no problem. If there's no reason at all and they act like an animal with stupidity, then I would be really pissed off.

17. Would you ever be interested in starting a business? Why or why not? What role would you play in it? What kind of business would it be?

In terms of the usual corporate business? Maybe. I would become the background person or closest advisor to the leader. The leader must be strong willed and be willing to hear my advice, because I love to predict or guess which act is good or not. Maybe, if I had such experience.
    Being a leader in things like that sounds like a hurdle, but being the background man is more than enough for me and I'd be happy with the position as long as I have a power to voice my reason and command.

How do you dress or manage your appearance?

Simple and comfortable.

19. Do you like kids? Why or why not?

Not really. They're loud and annoying. Unless for some quiet, abiding ones.

In what situations or times in your life did you feel most fulfilled, and why?

I feel fulfilled when I found a reason/cause on what I do. Something that can propel me forward, and something that can make me productive. I need a purpose.
    It happened once or twice but it is short term, and oh I feel really happy about it.

=========================================

Take a break...

=========================================

21. How do you feel about attention? Do you seek it out?

No, it makes me shy and embarrassed.

22. How do you approach responsibility? What do you tend to expect of others?

I tend to stay away from it unless I can have something to gain from it.
    I expect others to be loyal and reliable, as well as energy to move me forward.

If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what approach would you take, and why?

My main concern would be his/her philosophy in life. What are the values, attitude, and what do he/she want in life?
    I would try to give freedom to my child, while still having control over them as a father because growing up with strict parents is really unpleasant and I don't want it happen to my children.

Your friend bursts into tears. What do you do? How does it make you feel?

I would become really uncomfortable, but I'll try my best to figure things out and find solution together when things calmed down. It makes me feel sad of course, and it's really draining.

What is your biggest accomplishment?

Uh oh... No idea at the moment, or I could've forgotten.

What was (or is) your high school experience like?

Completely boring.
    2020-2022, pandemic, stuck in zoom calls I would just sleep while the meeting is ongoing.
    How do I study then? Well, I could just record and watch it later.
    Which I don't. I still have over 60 recording and I haven't watched every single one of them until the end.

Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

Yeah, I think I still do right now. I think it's because of my inactivity and my laziness to DO stuff and get things going.
    I just lacked the energy and willpower to do it.

28. What are your spiritual or religious beliefs and why do you hold them?

I grew up being Muslim, and now I am probably an agnostic.
    There's just too many contradiction and lack of evidence in this...
    I've been thinking a lot of this case, and there's just too many theories and speculations about the existence of god. Theory is all great and done but I need the concrete evidence, something CLEAR, not human logic that might/might not be true to others.
    The existence cannot be proven, nor it's non existence. Yet.

29. How do you see other people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

Fake niceties to please. Mild-Moderate annoyance

What is the purpose of life? What do you find personally meaningful in life?

Enjoying the beauty of life, the patterns in it and how it is made.
    Well, it is my purpose to find my purpose in life.
    Last edited by Fransiskus; 10-14-2022 at 11:12 AM. Reason: grammar + additional information

TIM
    IEI-Ni | INFJ | 6w5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright, looks like the momentum and algorithm of this post is completely empty now.

I will post my last and final typing forum soon, and probably with VI.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Really sounds like a classic IEI. Noticing patterns and events like that, definitely good Ni.

Being criticized by type A lunatics that ur "too lazy" or don't have the right energy or AGI stat for them. Yeah, that definitely relates to Te PoLR. And well it's a mix of 1D Se and 1D PoLR Te.

My mom's LIE friend is so pushy and annoying that way, but I mean I'm not the only one that's bothered by her- it's just, I'm probably bothered by her the most due to socionics reasons. lol. She might even be LSE-Te, but nah- I think her intuitive insights are too accurate for that.