Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 80 of 362

Thread: Alive's List of IEIs

  1. #41
    AKA Emily Snowgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    Somewhere
    TIM
    TeNe or NeTe , FVLE
    Posts
    715
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    And who knows, maybe this list will help us realize our commonalities.
    I still can't find similarity between most of people in the list

    It's like you gather people from different countries who speak different languages ​​and you say they are brothers

    Seriously

  2. #42
    FreelancePoliceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    4,735
    Mentioned
    444 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Missmessy View Post
    I still can't find similarity between most of people in the list

    It's like you gather people from different countries who speak different languages ​​and you say they are brothers

    Seriously
    I like being told I'm the same type as @beembo since I'd like to exude a similar energy.

  3. #43
    May look like an LSI, but Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    SEA
    TIM
    NH-ILI-Te
    Posts
    470
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Missmessy View Post
    I still can't find similarity between most of people in the list

    It's like you gather people from different countries who speak different languages ​​and you say they are brothers

    Seriously
    Honestly, it's more like saying that every single human is an animal just because they eat meats and aren't vegetarians.

    And speaking of which, I genuinely was waiting for Alive's explanation for his IEI typing for me, but he didn't give any of it.
    Therefore, I noticed this as a yielding, not obstinating. Everyone knows the way obstinating looks like. And LII isn't a yielding type.
    Arthur Schopenhauer (ILI-Ni):

    • “A man can be himself only so long as he is alone; and if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free.”


    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel (ILI-Te):


    • "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."



  4. #44
    AKA Emily Snowgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    Somewhere
    TIM
    TeNe or NeTe , FVLE
    Posts
    715
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
    Honestly, it's more like saying that every single human is an animal just because they eat meats and aren't vegetarians.
    And speaking of which, I was waiting for Alive's explanation for his IEI typing for me, but he didn't explain it.
    Therefore, I saw this as a yielding behaviour, not obstinating. Everyone knows the way obstinating looks like. And LII isn't yielding.
    Your example is more accurate

  5. #45

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    2,539
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Type is just the structure with how someone processes information. your genetics, environment, contacts, experiences, the information you are confronted with throughout your life, this shapes you as a person. People can have the same type and be completely different from each other. the similarity that people here have is that they are all drawn to this esoteric, mysterious theory. almost everyone here is INxx
    the majority of people who browse this site are IEI. intuition of time is the function that is interested in the psychological state of human beings. don't waste >100 dollar on a nonsense typing interview. typology is a field dominated by INxx, especially IEI.

    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/y8KdGf2BWSE

    gallery

    https://soziotypen.de/bekannte-persoenlichkeiten/



  6. #46
    Manatroid92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Location
    Australia
    TIM
    INxp
    Posts
    345
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive
    Type is just the structure with how someone processes information. your genetics, environment, contacts, experiences, the information you are confronted with throughout your life, this shapes you as a person. People can have the same type and be completely different from each other. the similarity that people here have is that they are all drawn to this esoteric, mysterious theory. almost everyone here is INxx
    The same can be said of any Ni-valuer though (and in fact that’s partly why a lot of Central/Decisive types are diagnosed as such by Gulenko).

  7. #47
    I'm you from the future. Coeruleum Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    TIM
    Höheres und Höchstes
    Posts
    4,915
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    Type is just the structure with how someone processes information. your genetics, environment, contacts, experiences, the information you are confronted with throughout your life, this shapes you as a person. People can have the same type and be completely different from each other. the similarity that people here have is that they are all drawn to this esoteric, mysterious theory. almost everyone here is INxx
    It's not mysterious at all even if it's not mainstream. Also, no, people can't have the same type and be completely different. That's like saying a frog and a worm can both be an ungulate despite being completely different from cows, goats, horses, and deer. Neither frogs nor worms are ungulates and there is nothing mysterious about that. Abstraction is not the same as obscurantism or mysterianism. Is it mysterious to you that 2 + 2 = 4? Do you end up broke every time you go shopping because you can't calculate prices mentally? Well, most people probably can't calculate prices mentally but there's still nothing mysterious about it, and LII is like the Leibniz and Kant type last I checked, so if you think all these purported IEIs are better at rational thinking than you you really shouldn't be self-typing anything but IEI, SEI, IEE, SEE, and maybe ESE or ESI.
    For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for nature cannot be fooled.
    — Richard Feynman, Rogers Commission Report, on the Challenger disaster.

  8. #48
    I'm you from the future. Coeruleum Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    TIM
    Höheres und Höchstes
    Posts
    4,915
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Manatroid92 View Post
    The same can be said of any Ni-valuer though (and in fact that’s partly why a lot of Central/Decisive types are diagnosed as such by Gulenko).
    Just recapping: This is literally why Alive hates Gulenko. "Oh, Gulenko is typing an abstract thinker something that's not IEI! Everyone knows being good at math and reading books like Plato and Aristotle is exactly the same as habitually spending 50 a week on Tarot cards and drinking yourself into a stupor in a back alley!"
    For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for nature cannot be fooled.
    — Richard Feynman, Rogers Commission Report, on the Challenger disaster.

  9. #49
    AKA Emily Snowgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    Somewhere
    TIM
    TeNe or NeTe , FVLE
    Posts
    715
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm going to write something in typology Random thoughts thread instead of here

    remember: the owner of the post doesn't want a war here

  10. #50

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    2,539
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    This is literally why Alive hates Gulenko. "Oh, Gulenko is typing an abstract thinker something that's not IEI!"
    this is really why I dislike you as a person. you are constantly putting things in my mouth that I have never said. when the fuck did I ever say I hate Gulenko? I am still frequently writing with Anastasiia who is heavily involved in Gulenko's school and she recently told me she views me as a friend. you make up all this bullshit that I have supposedly said and I never did. I think you're a douchebag. that's why I blocked you everywhere, but you constantly mention me over and over and over again. man you are pathetic. at least criticise things I have written here and stop making up bullshit. you drive me nuts, an obsessed freak.

    there are 8 billion people on this goddamn planet and only 16 types. how much brain power do you need to figure out that people can have the same type and still be extremly different. holy fuck

    sorry for spoiling the mood but the amount of times Blue has mentioned me is ridiculous. and most of the time he's just making up lies. I don't reply to anything Blue writes but he goes on and on and at a certain point you just want to punch someone like blue in the face
    the majority of people who browse this site are IEI. intuition of time is the function that is interested in the psychological state of human beings. don't waste >100 dollar on a nonsense typing interview. typology is a field dominated by INxx, especially IEI.

    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/y8KdGf2BWSE

    gallery

    https://soziotypen.de/bekannte-persoenlichkeiten/



  11. #51
    I'm you from the future. Coeruleum Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    TIM
    Höheres und Höchstes
    Posts
    4,915
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    this is really why I dislike you as a person. you are constantly putting things in my mouth that I have never said. when the fuck did I ever say I hate Gulenko? I am still frequently writing with Anastasiia who is heavily involved in Gulenko's school and she recently told me she views me as a friend. you make up all this bullshit that I have supposedly said and I never did. I think you're a douchebag. that's why I blocked you everywhere, but you constantly mention me over and over and over again, write on my profile. man you are pathetic. at least criticise things I have written here and stop making up bullshit. you drive me nuts, an obsessed freak.

    there are 8 billion people on this goddamn planet and only 16 types. how much brain power do you need to figure out that people can have the same type and still be extremly different. holy fuck

    sorry for spoiling the mood but the amount of times Blue has mentioned me is ridiculous. and most of the time he's just making up lies, that guy is totally nuts.
    ...This is a lot of verbal attacking for the no-war thread. I never said you said you hate Gulenko, I just said, through your actions, you show you hate Gulenko. If I saw someone shoot a person in front of me, I'm not putting words in their mouth if I call them a killer, because that doesn't require talking. If you want to debate we should probably take it to a different thread and you should probably still stop insulting me just because I say that no, the drill seargant, the epicurean socialite, and the experimental scientist aren't all the same type as the tarot reader, and if you claim both the hyper-dominant and the spineless, or the stoic and the hedonist are the same, you have rendered the entire system meaningless.
    For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for nature cannot be fooled.
    — Richard Feynman, Rogers Commission Report, on the Challenger disaster.

  12. #52

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    2,539
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    ...This is a lot of verbal attacking for the no-war thread. I never said you said you hate Gulenko, I just said, through your actions, you show you hate Gulenko. If I saw someone shoot a person in front of me, I'm not putting words in their mouth if I call them a killer, because that doesn't require talking. If you want to debate we should probably take it to a different thread and you should probably still stop insulting me just because I say that no, the drill seargant, the epicurean socialite, and the experimental scientist aren't all the same type as the tarot reader.
    I don't know if you are autistic but maybe the fact that I blocked you everywhere and deleted your stupid messages on my profile, maybe after a month you get the message that I don't give a shit about you, but apparently not. I don't want to debate an idiot like you.
    the majority of people who browse this site are IEI. intuition of time is the function that is interested in the psychological state of human beings. don't waste >100 dollar on a nonsense typing interview. typology is a field dominated by INxx, especially IEI.

    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/y8KdGf2BWSE

    gallery

    https://soziotypen.de/bekannte-persoenlichkeiten/



  13. #53
    I'm you from the future. Coeruleum Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    TIM
    Höheres und Höchstes
    Posts
    4,915
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    I don't know if you are autistic but maybe the fact that I blocked you everywhere and deleted your stupid messages on my profile, maybe after a month you get the message that I don't give a shit about you. I don't want to debate an idiot like you.
    If you think I'm an idiot you should have to debate me because I make points and you never address them, due to the fact you can't address them, you type using feelings and not logic (this is something you actually have said) so there is no talking to you, just trying to keep you out of places where your irrationality is not welcome. Do you see me calling you an idiot on this thread? No, I am abiding by the "no war" rule and you are not. Go ahead, call me an idiot, make illegal per-se defamantory statements against me trying to call me autistic and not stating this is just your opinion (that is the actual defining line between legal and illegal.) Break all the forum rules and all the outside-world laws. You have one life and you can throw it away if you want to, and none of my efforts have done anything to deter you nor can they.

    Oh, in alten Deutschland it's not even legal for you to call me an idiot. If you can't be stopped from breaking the law you certainly can't be reasoned with. My apologies.
    For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for nature cannot be fooled.
    — Richard Feynman, Rogers Commission Report, on the Challenger disaster.

  14. #54

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    2,539
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't address your points because you are so fucking annoying. how many times have you quoted me now? at least over a dozen times, and half the time I read the nonsense you write and it's just some bullshit lie about a thing I have apparently said but I never did. why would I ever want to engage with someone like you? you freak me out. you are a stalker that no one wants to interact with. for probably two months I haven't send you a single message and you just keep quoting, mentioning, it's absurd. go cry to a moderator, whatever. you irritate me just as much as Lady Bullshit and it's just not fun to browse this website when I'm forced to interact with people like you.
    the majority of people who browse this site are IEI. intuition of time is the function that is interested in the psychological state of human beings. don't waste >100 dollar on a nonsense typing interview. typology is a field dominated by INxx, especially IEI.

    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/y8KdGf2BWSE

    gallery

    https://soziotypen.de/bekannte-persoenlichkeiten/



  15. #55
    ♛ 𝔓𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫 ♛ Aster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    The Beta Family Cult Ranch of Gulenko
    TIM
    IEI~N™ 469 sp/so
    Posts
    3,443
    Mentioned
    546 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Alive is one less person I don’t have to worry about arguing or following me around haranguing about my type every time I make a post because he agrees with my self type.

    I’ve been harassed a lot in the past so it’s nice it isn’t me for once

    (insert evil laugh here)

    ·:*¨༺
    ༻¨*:·.
    𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓻·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
    քɨռȶɛʀɛֆȶ
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

  16. #56

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    2,539
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astor View Post
    Alive is one less person I don’t have to worry about arguing or following me around haranguing about my type every time I make a post because he agrees with my self type.

    I’ve had that happen a lot so it’s nice it isn’t me for once

    (insert evil laugh here)
    I don't even care if people type me as IEI or whatever they can do what they want but that person is just obsessed with me and it gets fucking annoying when that person simply claims stuff that I have never said. I don't even want to know the walls of text Blue has probably posted in the chat about me in the last two months. I feel like a woman that gets constant messages from creepy dudes and blocking them doesn't help they still write you elsewhere. the ridiculous thing is that Blue thinks I look down on IEI even though I type almost every important inventor as this type. geez
    the majority of people who browse this site are IEI. intuition of time is the function that is interested in the psychological state of human beings. don't waste >100 dollar on a nonsense typing interview. typology is a field dominated by INxx, especially IEI.

    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/y8KdGf2BWSE

    gallery

    https://soziotypen.de/bekannte-persoenlichkeiten/



  17. #57
    ♛ 𝔓𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫 ♛ Aster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    The Beta Family Cult Ranch of Gulenko
    TIM
    IEI~N™ 469 sp/so
    Posts
    3,443
    Mentioned
    546 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    btw, @Alive,

    would you say my subtype is right or wrong if you have an opinion on it.

    thx

    ·:*¨༺
    ༻¨*:·.
    𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓻·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
    քɨռȶɛʀɛֆȶ
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

  18. #58
    lavos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Posts
    1,252
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    I don't address your points because you are so fucking annoying. how many times have you quoted me now? at least over a dozen times, and half the time I read the nonsense you write and it's just some bullshit lie about a thing I have apparently said but I never did. why would I ever want to engage with someone like you? you freak me out. you are a stalker that no one wants to interact with. for probably two months I haven't send you a single message and you just keep quoting, mentioning, it's absurd. go cry to a moderator, whatever. you irritate me just as much as Lady Bullshit and it's just not fun to browse this website when I'm forced to interact with people like you.
    Now, with all these gratuitous hatred, and bad taste, you sound like a beta. Are you sure it is not you who is the IEI? A pretty bitter one at that...

    (Disclaimer: not saying betas always behave like this, but it is most common to observe this behavior among them)

  19. #59
    May look like an LSI, but Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    SEA
    TIM
    NH-ILI-Te
    Posts
    470
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astor View Post
    Alive is one less person I don’t have to worry about arguing or following me around haranguing about my type every time I make a post because he agrees with my self type.

    I’ve been harassed a lot in the past so it’s nice it isn’t me for once

    (insert evil laugh here)
    Meh, you could just say you saw yourself in him as he's getting bullied right now so I could just confirm these dichotomies right away:

    - Yielding
    - Victim
    - Emotivist
    - Tactical
    - Dynamic
    - Narrator

    Well, seems familiar, no?
    Arthur Schopenhauer (ILI-Ni):

    • “A man can be himself only so long as he is alone; and if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free.”


    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel (ILI-Te):


    • "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."



  20. #60
    ♛ 𝔓𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫 ♛ Aster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    The Beta Family Cult Ranch of Gulenko
    TIM
    IEI~N™ 469 sp/so
    Posts
    3,443
    Mentioned
    546 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    I don't even care if people type me as IEI or whatever they can do what they want but that person is just obsessed with me and it gets fucking annoying when that person simply claims stuff that I have never said. I don't even want to know the walls of text Blue has probably posted in the chat about me in the last two months. I feel like a woman that gets constant messages from creepy dudes and blocking them doesn't help they still write you elsewhere. the ridiculous thing is that Blue thinks I look down on IEI even though I type almost every important inventor as this type. geez
    yeah I do agree you seem to be getting ganged up on.

    EVERYONE THIS IS GETTING NOT COOL AND YOU ARE ASSHOLES AND BULLIES

    LEAVE ALIVE ALONE

    thats enough!






    (@Alive I hope that helps )

    ·:*¨༺
    ༻¨*:·.
    𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓻·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
    քɨռȶɛʀɛֆȶ
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

  21. #61

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    2,539
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astor View Post
    btw, @Alive,

    would you say my subtype is right or wrong if you have an opinion on it.

    thx
    I would type you as IEI-N just like Gulenko did. that's why I never mentioned a typing to you I think

    Quote Originally Posted by lavos View Post
    Now, with all these gratuitous hatred, and bad taste, you sound like a beta. Are you sure it is not you who is the IEI? A pretty bitter one at that...

    (Disclaimer: not saying betas always behave like this, but it is most common to observe this behavior among them)
    I am beta because I lost my temper after Blue has put some bullshit in my mouth for at least the tenth time? whatever.
    the majority of people who browse this site are IEI. intuition of time is the function that is interested in the psychological state of human beings. don't waste >100 dollar on a nonsense typing interview. typology is a field dominated by INxx, especially IEI.

    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/y8KdGf2BWSE

    gallery

    https://soziotypen.de/bekannte-persoenlichkeiten/



  22. #62
    May look like an LSI, but Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    SEA
    TIM
    NH-ILI-Te
    Posts
    470
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astor View Post
    yeah I do agree you seem to be getting ganged up on.

    EVERYONE THIS IS GETTING NOT COOL AND YOU ARE ASSHOLES AND BULLIES

    LEAVE ALIVE ALONE

    thats enough!






    (@Alive I hope that helps )
    He's not getting bullied, he just feels so that he's desperate to not get typed as one, or maybe "thinks" since he is logical, or isn't he?
    Arthur Schopenhauer (ILI-Ni):

    • “A man can be himself only so long as he is alone; and if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free.”


    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel (ILI-Te):


    • "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."



  23. #63

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    2,539
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
    He's not getting bullied, he just feels so that he's desperate to not get typed as one, or maybe thinks since he is a logical type, or isn't he?
    I don't feel bullied, but sometimes you have to tell someone straight to their face that they are an idiot. Like I mentioned, Blue just constantly quotes and mentions me and makes up some bullshit like that I would hate Gulenko. there are many messages by him or her or whatever that are similar. even logical types can say enough is enough. I tried to ignore it for a long time.

    https://www.wikisocion.net/en/index....ile_by_Gulenko

    When he experiences discomfort for a long time, it leads to accumulation of negative emotions. Over time, his patience may burst; all that has been simmering inside may spill over.

    it's a bit sad that this ruined the thread now but it had to be said. was unavoidable with all the mentions though anyway since I'm not in good terms with every person I have typed.
    Last edited by Alive; 09-29-2022 at 02:45 AM.
    the majority of people who browse this site are IEI. intuition of time is the function that is interested in the psychological state of human beings. don't waste >100 dollar on a nonsense typing interview. typology is a field dominated by INxx, especially IEI.

    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/y8KdGf2BWSE

    gallery

    https://soziotypen.de/bekannte-persoenlichkeiten/



  24. #64
    May look like an LSI, but Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    SEA
    TIM
    NH-ILI-Te
    Posts
    470
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lavos View Post
    Now, with all these gratuitous hatred, and bad taste, you sound like a beta. Are you sure it is not you who is the IEI? A pretty bitter one at that...

    (Disclaimer: not saying betas always behave like this, but it is most common to observe this behavior among them)
    Let me add this as a further proof:

    - Yielding
    - Victim
    - Emotivist
    - Tactical
    - Dynamic
    - Narrator
    - Subjectivist

    And not to mention that, as an additional information, gatekeeping behaviour is more common among Beta quadra.
    I'm not saying that Alive is an IEI, I just gave in my thoughts from what I've seen so far as they are, which seems correct.
    Arthur Schopenhauer (ILI-Ni):

    • “A man can be himself only so long as he is alone; and if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free.”


    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel (ILI-Te):


    • "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."



  25. #65
    ♛ 𝔓𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫 ♛ Aster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    The Beta Family Cult Ranch of Gulenko
    TIM
    IEI~N™ 469 sp/so
    Posts
    3,443
    Mentioned
    546 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
    Meh, you could just say you saw yourself in him as he's getting bullied right now so I could just confirm these dichotomies right away:

    - Yielding
    - Victim
    - Emotivist
    - Tactical
    - Dynamic
    - Narrator

    Well, seems familiar, no?

    ·:*¨༺
    ༻¨*:·.
    𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓻·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
    քɨռȶɛʀɛֆȶ
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

  26. #66
    ♛ 𝔓𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫 ♛ Aster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    The Beta Family Cult Ranch of Gulenko
    TIM
    IEI~N™ 469 sp/so
    Posts
    3,443
    Mentioned
    546 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
    He's not getting bullied, he just feels so that he's desperate to not get typed as one, or maybe "thinks" since he is logical, or isn't he?
    down, you evil gamma!


    ·:*¨༺
    ༻¨*:·.
    𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓻·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
    քɨռȶɛʀɛֆȶ
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

  27. #67
    May look like an LSI, but Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    SEA
    TIM
    NH-ILI-Te
    Posts
    470
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    I don't feel bullied, but sometimes you have to tell someone straight to their face that they are an idiot. Like I mentioned, Blue just constantly quotes and mentions me and makes up some bullshit like that I would hate Gulenko. there are many messages by him or her or whatever that are similar. even logical types can say enough is enough. I tried to ignore it for a long time.

    https://www.wikisocion.net/en/index....ile_by_Gulenko

    When he experiences discomfort for a long time, it leads to accumulation of negative emotions. Over time, his patience may burst; all that has been simmering inside may spill over.

    it's a bit sad that this ruined the thread now but it had to be said. was unavoidable with all the mentions though anyway since I'm not in good terms with every person I have typed.
    I see. That makes sense despite it's the fact everyone is an idiot on itself, despite they really don't think so sometimes. While then however, there are two types of idiot: the one who accepts that they are an idiot then learn to become a better person than they are before, and the one who remains to be stagnant in their thinking as one, and does prefer to say that they are clearly smarter than the others, and never improves themselves. The former is a good faith, while the latter is a bad faith. But still, they are idiots.

    I might get discriminated for saying this bluntly, but it's clear that everyone is an idiot to a certain extent, and eventually, it really doesn't matter.

    And no offence here, but I won't suggest you to just really on a certain type description, especially Gulenko one and it's not really that accurate or rather simplified frantically from what I've seen - I noticed a better accuracy in other descriptions such as Meged and Ocharov, for instance - since there are a sort of descriptions to explore as a part of resources, hence then, it's better to not rely on experts or your own thinking in typing others, no matter how superficial your typing would be.
    Arthur Schopenhauer (ILI-Ni):

    • “A man can be himself only so long as he is alone; and if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free.”


    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel (ILI-Te):


    • "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."



  28. #68
    I'm you from the future. Coeruleum Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    TIM
    Höheres und Höchstes
    Posts
    4,915
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    I don't even care if people type me as IEI or whatever they can do what they want but that person is just obsessed with me and it gets fucking annoying when that person simply claims stuff that I have never said. I don't even want to know the walls of text Blue has probably posted in the chat about me in the last two months. I feel like a woman that gets constant messages from creepy dudes and blocking them doesn't help they still write you elsewhere. the ridiculous thing is that Blue thinks I look down on IEI even though I type almost every important inventor as this type. geez
    I think you look down on IEI because of comments like this:
    - "doesn't actually accomplish anything"
    - "spends $50 on a new tarot set because it came out"
    - "think they are from another planet"
    - "weak willpower and nonthreatening"
    - "their main concern is what people will think of them after they die"
    - "are messy and make their whole lives messy"
    - "most of their concern is entertaining and amusing themselves before they die and they are not concerned with observable truth"
    - "they just want to be famous and they can't handle money"
    - "all of their time is spent on daydreaming and not on the real world"
    - "they like to fly themselves into buildings and off themselves"

    Pardon my French, but that sounds like the shittiest set of personality traits I have ever heard in my life. Typing people as a type with those traits is just a statement you think they're a nonproductive pile of refuse and celebrity-culture-addled leech whose mother should've miscarried them and are additionally described without exception in ways consistent with actual clinical psychosis. "I want to famous like Kim Kardashian so I'll fly into a building after doing my tarot reading, weee!" Disgusting excuse for a louse. I don't want that to become normalized, even though the boobtube 24/7 tries to normalize it and Alive has been suckling it every hour of his waking life perhaps. I don't watch TV or read gossip rags. I don't care what the media tries to normalize and I don't care who's famous. The only thing I care about happening after I die is I hope to still be conscious and to be in a good conscious state rather than a bad one. Besides that I just like learning new things like math or typology theories or how to build things or invest and I don't care about the rest. I don't care if anyone even thinks about me after I die, I just want to not die so I can keep doing and experiencing things. I don't care what happens "in the world," you get a really biased view of that from the sources you're supposed to care about. Now, whenever something happens like string theory being proven (which it has now) I really care a lot about that, but that never makes the news for whatever reason, which is just another reason to not care about it one whit.
    For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for nature cannot be fooled.
    — Richard Feynman, Rogers Commission Report, on the Challenger disaster.

  29. #69
    ♛ 𝔓𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫 ♛ Aster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    The Beta Family Cult Ranch of Gulenko
    TIM
    IEI~N™ 469 sp/so
    Posts
    3,443
    Mentioned
    546 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    I think you look down on IEI because of comments like this:
    - "doesn't actually accomplish anything"
    - "spends $50 on a new tarot set because it came out"
    - "think they are from another planet"
    - "weak willpower and nonthreatening"
    - "their main concern is what people will think of them after they die"
    - "are messy and make their whole lives messy"
    - "most of their concern is entertaining and amusing themselves before they die and they are not concerned with observable truth"
    - "they just want to be famous and they can't handle money"
    - "all of their time is spent on daydreaming and not on the real world"
    - "they like to fly themselves into buildings and off themselves"

    Pardon my French, but that sounds like the shittiest set of personality traits I have ever heard in my life. Typing people as a type with those traits is just a statement you think they're a worthless pile of refuse whose mother should've miscarried them.


    shit.

    ·:*¨༺
    ༻¨*:·.
    𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓻·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
    քɨռȶɛʀɛֆȶ
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

  30. #70
    I'm you from the future. Coeruleum Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    TIM
    Höheres und Höchstes
    Posts
    4,915
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astor View Post


    shit.
    I don't think IEIs are like that, but those are the kinds of things Alive says about IEIs (mostly in shoutbox) that make even people who self-type as IEI like @Shazaam take issue with him. I wouldn't type myself as IEI though because I don't relate to the descriptions of the Ip temperament. My old Big Five result had @Subteigh, who doesn't use any of the core features of socionics like quadras, types me as LII (which doesn't mean anything if you're completely disregarding core socionics imo.) Old socionics tests type me as EIE which is not too different from IEI in terms of functions, but it's typing me as that because I self-described as rational, process-oriented (over results,) etc. and not irrational, results-oriented, etc. To type me as IEI, you have to not be using socionics, but if you're not using socionics, you might as well be Subteigh and type me as LII. Which is still nothing like Alive's descriptions. I got those results on that Big Five test because I do not sit around daydreaming, I organize things, I do not shy away from conflict, I am pragmatically-oriented, etc. That's not consistent with Alive's description of the IEI blowing their money on tarot cards while claiming to be from another planet before flying a plane into a building so they can die and be famous because they like making their whole lives messy. To be fair, actual IEIs are rarely like Alive's horrible descriptions, either, which is why even self-typed IEIs have beefs with him at this point. Lots of IEIs invest and don't care about being famous or who's famous. Lots of IEIs have never considered flying a plane into a building. Lots of IEIs don't see life as this game of amusement picking out private interests and hobbyhorses that are of no benefit. IEI does what the good type descriptions say it does, which is actually beneficial.
    For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for nature cannot be fooled.
    — Richard Feynman, Rogers Commission Report, on the Challenger disaster.

  31. #71

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    2,539
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think Blue takes something I said, and warps it into something so extreme that it doesn't relate to my intial message because I can't remember even saying half of that but I typed Osama Bin Laden as IEI which I don't think is all that controversial but I guess that means "they like to fly themselves into buildings and off themselves". whatever I'm done Blue can write whatever he wants.
    the majority of people who browse this site are IEI. intuition of time is the function that is interested in the psychological state of human beings. don't waste >100 dollar on a nonsense typing interview. typology is a field dominated by INxx, especially IEI.

    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/y8KdGf2BWSE

    gallery

    https://soziotypen.de/bekannte-persoenlichkeiten/



  32. #72
    Restricted user
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Deutschland
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Posts
    2,523
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    I don't think IEIs are like that, but those are the kinds of things Alive says about IEIs (mostly in shoutbox) that make even people who self-type as IEI like @Shazaam take issue with him. I wouldn't type myself as IEI though because I don't relate to the descriptions of the Ip temperament. My old Big Five result had @Subteigh, who doesn't use any of the core features of socionics like quadras, types me as LII (which doesn't mean anything if you're completely disregarding core socionics imo.) Old socionics tests type me as EIE which is not too different from IEI in terms of functions, but it's typing me as that because I self-described as rational, process-oriented (over results,) etc. and not irrational, results-oriented, etc. To type me as IEI, you have to not be using socionics, but if you're not using socionics, you might as well be Subteigh and type me as LII. Which is still nothing like Alive's descriptions. I got those results on that Big Five test because I do not sit around daydreaming, I organize things, I do not shy away from conflict, I am pragmatically-oriented, etc. That's not consistent with Alive's description of the IEI blowing their money on tarot cards while claiming to be from another planet before flying a plane into a building so they can die and be famous because they like making their whole lives messy. To be fair, actual IEIs are rarely like Alive's horrible descriptions, either, which is why even self-typed IEIs have beefs with him at this point. Lots of IEIs invest and don't care about being famous or who's famous. Lots of IEIs have never considered flying a plane into a building. Lots of IEIs don't see life as this game of amusement picking out private interests and hobbyhorses that are of no benefit. IEI does what the good type descriptions say it does, which is actually beneficial.
    I'd click like to your posts but as you can see the special title below my username, I will instead say bravo.

  33. #73
    May look like an LSI, but Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    SEA
    TIM
    NH-ILI-Te
    Posts
    470
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    I think you look down on IEI because of comments like this:
    - "doesn't actually accomplish anything"
    - "spends $50 on a new tarot set because it came out"
    - "think they are from another planet"
    - "weak willpower and nonthreatening"
    - "their main concern is what people will think of them after they die"
    - "are messy and make their whole lives messy"
    - "most of their concern is entertaining and amusing themselves before they die and they are not concerned with observable truth"
    - "they just want to be famous and they can't handle money"
    - "all of their time is spent on daydreaming and not on the real world"
    - "they like to fly themselves into buildings and off themselves"

    Pardon my French, but that sounds like the shittiest set of personality traits I have ever heard in my life. Typing people as a type with those traits is just a statement you think they're a nonproductive pile of refuse and celebrity-culture-addled leech whose mother should've miscarried them and are additionally described without exception in ways consistent with actual clinical psychosis. "I want to famous like Kim Kardashian so I'll fly into a building after doing my tarot reading, weee!" Disgusting excuse for a louse. I don't want that to become normalized, even though the boobtube 24/7 tries to normalize it and Alive has been suckling it every hour of his waking life perhaps. I don't watch TV or read gossip rags. I don't care what the media tries to normalize and I don't care who's famous. The only thing I care about happening after I die is I hope to still be conscious and to be in a good conscious state rather than a bad one. Besides that I just like learning new things like math or typology theories or how to build things or invest and I don't care about the rest. I don't care if anyone even thinks about me after I die, I just want to not die so I can keep doing and experiencing things. I don't care what happens "in the world," you get a really biased view of that from the sources you're supposed to care about. Now, whenever something happens like string theory being proven (which it has now) I really care a lot about that, but that never makes the news for whatever reason, which is just another reason to not care about it one whit.
    IEIs can be productive and very helpful when they prefer to, I noticed this in @Lao Tzunami, for example. However, their shortcoming is to think of unrealistic as possible, and rely more on experts/systems rather than to facilitate themselves to utilize critical thinking (Te PoLR/Ti Mobile).
    Arthur Schopenhauer (ILI-Ni):

    • “A man can be himself only so long as he is alone; and if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free.”


    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel (ILI-Te):


    • "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."



  34. #74
    I'm you from the future. Coeruleum Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    TIM
    Höheres und Höchstes
    Posts
    4,915
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Anyways, to get the thread back off Alive's attacking me and other users:

    There are things people in the OP list do have in common, I just wouldn't attribute them to IEI. Everyone in the OP list as far as I can tell is either a hard leftist, a Slav, Muslim, or part of the more old-school forms of Christianity and Judaism like Orthodox, if not more than one of those. When I critique Alive for being a neoliberal, that really seems to be where his typings of people who seem to clearly not be IEI as IEI come from. In the worldview of neoliberalism, the purpose of life is amusement. Leftists dislike this, because they think the purpose of life is bettering the lot of the badly-off, not amusement. People in countries like the Slavic ones dislike this, because they are just getting screwed over with all the wars such as the Ukraine war. More traditional religious people like Muslims, Orthodox Christians, and Orthodox Jews dislike this because they think the purpose of life is to worship God and not focus on temporary things. Alive seems to consider anyone with an ideology diametrically opposed to his as IEI even when they have essentially no personality traits of IEI as most descriptions describe them. He then goes on to describe them the way he described Usain Bolt, completely in terms of "interests" as many users have put it succinctly, when their exact objection is they don't prioritize entertainment and amusement at all even if most people have interests and aren't just spending all their time eating, sleeping, and working. So yes, Alive is typing people IEI for reasons, they're just not remotely good ones, since he seems to think someone opposing capitalism or pornography is the same as someone not being anchored to reality, after all, reality definitely consists of capitalism and pornography and nothing else. Clearly, to a neoliberal, the "real world" is the manufactured propaganda you see on the news and not going outside and boating on the lake.
    For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for nature cannot be fooled.
    — Richard Feynman, Rogers Commission Report, on the Challenger disaster.

  35. #75
    Too deep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    TIM
    H-LII
    Posts
    220
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    I don't feel bullied, but sometimes you have to tell someone straight to their face that they are an idiot. Like I mentioned, Blue just constantly quotes and mentions me and makes up some bullshit like that I would hate Gulenko. there are many messages by him or her or whatever that are similar. even logical types can say enough is enough. I tried to ignore it for a long time.

    https://www.wikisocion.net/en/index....ile_by_Gulenko

    When he experiences discomfort for a long time, it leads to accumulation of negative emotions. Over time, his patience may burst; all that has been simmering inside may spill over.

    it's a bit sad that this ruined the thread now but it had to be said. was unavoidable with all the mentions though anyway since I'm not in good terms with every person I have typed.
    I asked you a question on another thread . I don’t know if you felt like I was part of peoples mocking you or had bad intentions but it was genuine . I asked you if you got typed by Gulenko. I asked you cause i believe I saw you mention that you was interacting with Gulenko. I don’t know how much you interacted with him but did he never had anything to say about your type?


    Also about the part of description you mentioned. Just my opinion but if you’re LII then whats happening is not what is described . Rn you seem to just be on guard cause you’re "targeted " and the FE atmosphere might be confusing to you like there is some intrigue ig but when what you shared happen with LII it’s them using there SE with FE to discharge all the negative they stored inside all at once but it’s not pretty at all to see. Afterward you’re so stressed and feel completely drained that you withdraw you also feel ashamed for losing control . You just seem a bit annoyed rn to me but don’t look like an LII losing patience. Could be off tho I don’t know what’s happening inside you really and different peoples can react differently regardless of types

  36. #76
    I'm you from the future. Coeruleum Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    TIM
    Höheres und Höchstes
    Posts
    4,915
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    TL;DR version of my last post: "Alive's List of IEIs" is just a fairly accurate list of people who aren't neoliberals. If Alive thinks everyone who rejects neoliberalism is IEI he has a lot of explaining to do, though. Wow, none of the Muslims or Russians like neoliberalism! This is totally because they're IEIs who sing the praises of Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates, and not because neoliberalism has screwed over their religious community and their country.
    For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for nature cannot be fooled.
    — Richard Feynman, Rogers Commission Report, on the Challenger disaster.

  37. #77

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    2,539
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Burning up I will try to tell you how my interactions with Gulenko's school are (as far as I remember it, has been a couple of years).

    I initially joined the facebook group of Jack from WSS (not on my own motivation, a friend of mine set up a facebook account for me because I don't care about social media). I don't really relate to Jack's classical socionics method but I figured out that Gulenko has a facebook group too so I wrote him that I have a german website and we wrote for a while and quickly saw that we had the same type. He invited me to a skype session where I explained who I am and so on. (Gulenko doesn't speak english so another friend of mine had to translate for me). After that I had roughly 6-8 skype sessions with his team who explained to me what humanitarian socionics is and so on (they typed me as LII-CH later). You need to know that communication was basically me writing in english and him writing in his own language which I had to auto-translate, which is not so ideal, so I prefer to chat with his team who speak english but obviously don't have the same view on everything. I never felt that anyone in humanitarian socionics ever thought that I was IEI. Over time I distanced myself again because I want to go into my own direction (not professionally, I just see things a bit different and staying independent gives me more freedom mentally). A couple of people have asked me if I have been officially typed as LII but that just seems like a beta perspective to me and alpha just doesn't care all that much about an official opinion so that's all I have to say. I still write with them from time to time, I shared my opinion about IEI's with them but they can have their own opinion and I don't think we view thinks all that different since Gulenko would probably type many IEI's in my gallery as EIE. the only thing that bugs me are the LSI typings but it's whatever
    the majority of people who browse this site are IEI. intuition of time is the function that is interested in the psychological state of human beings. don't waste >100 dollar on a nonsense typing interview. typology is a field dominated by INxx, especially IEI.

    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/y8KdGf2BWSE

    gallery

    https://soziotypen.de/bekannte-persoenlichkeiten/



  38. #78
    I'm you from the future. Coeruleum Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    TIM
    Höheres und Höchstes
    Posts
    4,915
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    @Burning up I will try to tell you how my interactions with Gulenko's school are (as far as I remember it, has been a couple of years).

    I initially joined the facebook group of Jack from WSS (not on my own motivation, a friend of mine set up a facebook account for me because I don't care about social media). I don't really relate to Jack's classical socionics method but I figured out that Gulenko has a facebook group too so I wrote him that I have a german website and we wrote for a while and quickly saw that we had the same type. He invited me to a skype session where I explained who I am and so on. (Gulenko doesn't speak english so another friend of mine had to translate for me). After that I had roughly 6-8 skype sessions with his team who explained to me what humanitarian socionics is and so on (they typed me as LII-CH later). You need to know that communication was basically me writing in english and him writing in his own language which I had to auto-translate, which is not so ideal, so I prefer to chat with his team who speak english but obviously don't have the same view on everything. I never felt that anyone in humanitarian socionics ever thought that I was IEI. Over time I distanced myself again because I want to go into my own direction (not professionally, I just see things a bit different and staying independent gives me more freedom mentally). A couple of people have asked me if I have been officially typed as LII but that just seems like a beta perspective to me and alpha just doesn't care all that much about an official opinion so that's all I have to say. I still write with them from time to time, I shared my opinion about IEI's with them but they can have their own opinion and I don't think we view thinks all that differently since Gulenko would probably type many IEI's in my gallery as EIE.the only thing that bugs me are the LSI typings but it's whatever
    EIE's type description and IEI's are still incredibly different even if they look like the same letters in a different order. LSI and EIE have more in common with each other than either does with IEI if you are actually doing socionics and using all the dichotomies.
    For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for nature cannot be fooled.
    — Richard Feynman, Rogers Commission Report, on the Challenger disaster.

  39. #79
    I'm you from the future. Coeruleum Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    TIM
    Höheres und Höchstes
    Posts
    4,915
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Specifically, duals have as many dichotomies as possible in common while valuing different functions. An EIE and an LSI would agree on basically everything, while an EIE and an IEI would be diametrically opposed in many cases. For example, an EIE and LSI are both rational so they both view the world in terms of structures, while an IEI and SLE just let whatever happens come to them. EIE and LSI are both process types so they care about how things get done and do it from beginning to end, while IEIs don't really care, they just do whatever their fancy is. EIEs are negativist so they are critical, while IEIs are positivist so they will look on the bright side even if they are naïve. Yielding types yield, they will leave you alone once they see their resources do nothing, while obstinate types will keep bothering you like me, because your interests oppose mine and I want to shut that down even if I don't have the resources to yet.
    For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for nature cannot be fooled.
    — Richard Feynman, Rogers Commission Report, on the Challenger disaster.

  40. #80
    lavos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Posts
    1,252
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    When/why did Gulenko become the God of Socionics, whose opinions dictate what's right or wrong? When much of what he has been doing lately is no good (eg. Model G, abandoning the two-subtype system, typing people incorrectly, giving too much importance to DCNH...)?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •