He is not SLE im sure of it now

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I’ve dated IEIs and I have an IEI friend. Maybe I could be an honorary IEI?
    Whatever flavour of NF I happen to be, I relate very strongly to your descriptions of IEIs. As long as my own understanding of what constitutes an IEI is correct, I feel I can say you understand us incredibly well, but I doubt you are one lol
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    I don't know honestly. David Keirsey said that intuitives only make up 15 percent of the population, but I suspect it's a bit more evenly distributed. That's all I can say really
    I agree. I think David Keirsey's numbers are pretty unbelievable. I would definitely argue that intuitives are much closer to half the population, and I don't think IEIs are particularly rare either. I've known way more IEIs than ILIs (the type that is the rarest in my own experience - or at least I rarely type people such)
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know honestly. David Keirsey said that intuitives only make up 15 percent of the population, but I suspect it's a bit more evenly distributed. That's all I can say really
    Does David Keirsey have any real place in Socionics? As far as I know, he is interested in MBTI only. The fields are similar, but not 1-to-1.

I think there's definitely more than 15% of the global population that are intuitive, but that's also still a broad range of types to be.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AWellArmedCat View Post
    I agree. I think David Keirsey's numbers are pretty unbelievable. I would definitely argue that intuitives are much closer to half the population, and I don't think IEIs are particularly rare either. I've known way more IEIs than ILIs (the type that is the rarest in my own experience - or at least I rarely type people such)
    Keirsey uses so called roles. The variation of a type is therefore pretty narrow. I happen to know far more ILIs than IEIs but that is my selection bias.

(I bet you won't find easily C[Ne]-Ni subtyped people... I have no clue what type of NT/Rational I'm in it.)
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't trust statements like this which are essentially based on "Trust me bro !".

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does David Keirsey have any real place in Socionics?
    I find his test a lot when I surf Russian typology tests , sometimes it's put next to them in the list

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missmessy
    I find his test a lot when I surf Russian typology tests , sometimes it's put next to them in the list
    Yeah, I can understand that some might find Keirsey useful when looking into typology of any kind, really.
    I just don’t think we can take “15% of the world are Intuitives” as useful to finding out how many IEIs there are, if “IEIs” don’t even exist in MBTI, because it defines types in such a different way than Socionics.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Manatroid92 View Post
    Does David Keirsey have any real place in Socionics? As far as I know, he is interested in MBTI only. The fields are similar, but not 1-to-1.

I think there's definitely more than 15% of the global population that are intuitive, but that's also still a broad range of types to be.
    Well I read a lot about different typologies and MBTI is somewhat similar in structure and he has spend decades analysing people so his statement is at least worth considering. Your own view on type distribution can imo be strongly influenced by the environment you spend your time in. Certain environments can be dominated by a specific type
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's sounds like Ni base. you are not as smart as you think you are.

I'm a dreamer. I have to dream and reach for the stars, and if I miss a star then I grab a handful of clouds.

My biggest weakness is my sensitivity. I am too sensitive a person.

-
    Mike Tyson

Nothing here precludes ESTp at all. lmao. What do you think SLE and IEI talk about when they go looking at the stars together? You ARE A FUCKING MORON.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He is not a SLE .

I took pic of him looking at camera this not a SLE gaze it seem more like an intuitive gaze
    66331D0B-F978-4B30-8E74-5ED568C6D02D.jpeg

SLE gaze is focus alert looking right through you .I feel like you can see the background 4D TE too In it who is no nonsense
    7499FCC9-686E-4603-BBC0-B08ECAB1138D.jpeg

One thing I didn’t pay attention enough too but is noticeable is that despite all his antics Mike Tyson seemed to NEVER have cared that much what other think of him .By that I mean not in the SLE way you usually see . SLE can act like hot head at times but they care a lot how others view them and there image in general it’s the secret agenda they want that everyone love them and a lot of there actions is meant to get the respect and recognition of everyone they don’t talk this openly about there bad side. The interview where is ex wife try to ruin his reputation in front of everyone on tv highlights this with him. It’s the nightmare of every SLE to be exposed publicly for bad behavior and reprimanded just try to throw dirt on them publicly and they will instantly get defensive . It deal with there FI polr too I believe. I get it he will not overreact on tv but he take it too well imo . The interview https://youtu.be/2Sdr65DeBGI .

Im not saying he is a saint i don’t know you can manipulate peoples into thinking you are but SLE approach is simple they just hide the bad stuffs from peoples or anything that can make them appear weak.

She mention him not so much being physically abusive but verbally (victim)

He don’t really try to control anyone really or exert this vibe where it seems like he control peoples in his entourage it’s actually the opposite .

This also. https://youtu.be/Dl2K5tOOSzY
    11:40

This is not how SLE approach battle. Sure they also get mobilized by challenge but they always put all the chance to there side if they take risks it’s necessary risks to win but not this kind of risks , there 4D TE leave no chance for those kind of things . This is unconscious valued SE

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

While I do find Tyson interesting, I'm not really sure if it's the right place to discuss his type here. To be honest, when FP created the thread, I already knew that a couple of people would probably get a meltdown here and it seems that it's annoying to some people that they get typed by me even though I barely know anything about them. Maybe they think they are more complex so the typing is unjustified or other reasons. I think timber and Choreleum Blue are not worth interacting with, but they spam this thread to throw insults around and it's a waste of time to everyone to click this thread to read that nonsense, so maybe it's better to just close it

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

While I do find Tyson interesting, I'm not really sure if it's the right place to discuss his type here. To be honest, when FP created the thread, I already knew that a couple of people would probably get a meltdown here and it seems that it's annoying to some people that they get typed by me even though I barely know anything about them. Maybe they think they are more complex so the typing is unjustified or other reasons. I think timber and Choreleum Blue are not worth interacting with, but they spam this thread to throw insults around and it's a waste of time to everyone to click this thread to read that nonsense, so maybe it's better to just close it
    Literally the point I made when I sent you pm cause was interested how you came to conclusions about his typing but you didn’t respond

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Burnin up View Post
    Literally the point I made when I sent you pm cause was interested how you came to conclusions about his typing but you didn’t respond
    maybe I could have done that, but you need to keep in mind that all these type discussions are a huge time investment. you need to research the person, read about their private life, watch videos, try to consider where the other person is coming from and so on, and it's just not that interesting for me to do that with private messages, because there's only one person who is going to read it. there's also the problem that I am not all that interested in convincing others in the first place, since I am introverted. with timber, there was the motivation that I was already annoyed by him because he was mocking me with his SLE typing in chat countless of times, so there's was an external motivation to prove that I am right, but all I got was pretty much this:

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    You ARE A FUCKING MORON.
    Sit yo ass down. You are not qualified to discuss Se.
    Quote this and die.
    so this was also rather disappointing from an intellectual perspective. type discussions are rarely productive or worth the time, so understand why I am not that into it, especially when the person has the opposite idea.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe I could have done that, but you need to keep in mind that all these type discussions are a huge time investment. you need to research the person, read about their private life, watch videos, try to consider where the other person is coming from and so on, and it's just not that interesting for me to do that with private messages, because there's only one person who is going to read it. there's also the problem that I am not all that interested in convincing others in the first place, since I am introverted. with timber, there was the motivation that I was already annoyed by him because he was mocking me with his SLE typing in chat countless of times, so there's was an external motivation to prove that I am right, but all I got was pretty much this:

so this was also rather disappointing from an intellectual perspective. type discussions are rarely productive or worth the time, so understand why I am not that into it, especially when the person has the opposite idea.
    Has time invested in his own typings = reason he can't see past his own nose.

Got it.

Also predictable.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Knew it was too nice , LII take the L again only SE chad bulldozing win. Idc that much anyway now just thought was funny.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't know what this is the right thread to discuss tbh. The thread was made by someone with way too much time on his hands. Hell, I don't know what there is to discuss on this forum anymore.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I liked it more when we were all typed EIE

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive
    Well I read a lot about different typologies and MBTI is somewhat similar in structure and he has spend decades analysing people so his statement is at least worth considering. Your own view on type distribution can imo be strongly influenced by the environment you spend your time in. Certain environments can be dominated by a specific type
    It’s worthier of consideration for Socionics if you are if the believe that MBTI and Socionics are close enough in similarity that Intuitives, Sensors, Feelers/Ethics and Thinkers/Logics can be transposed between each field smoothly. I think if that were the case, though, then people would be much less likely to mistype between the two by trying to carry over types that may fit in description but not in cognitive functions/information elements.

Which is essentially why I’m suspicious of using Keirsey to say anything about type distribution for Socionics. I don’t know if he is right or wrong when it comes to MBTI type representation, he could be dead on the money for all I know. I just don’t think it is relevant or helpful at all.

EDIT: I have opinions on MBTI itself, and that’s for another time, but I just want to add that I’m not interested in discussing that further here. This thread is about IEIs on this forum, and going further off track wouldn’t be useful to discussion.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mike Tyson the IEI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EWdeyFavjk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhFLQeAYqkE

what kinda fucking twat thinks this guy is 1d se

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think @adage, @Subteigh, @Manatroid92, @Pirouette and @hersilhouettex are IEI if FP wants to add them to the list. I'm not really sure if there's anyone left to add. maybe I forgot a couple of people, but these users were probably the ones that I mostly interacted with and payed attention to. I could mention a few more but I'm certain they won't appreciate being here and I'm kinda tired of arguments but also too proud to ignore them.
    Last edited by on a peaceful hiatus; 10-04-2022 at 03:52 AM.

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think @adage, @Subteigh, @Manatroid92, @Pirouette and @hersilhouettex are IEI if FP wants to add them to the list. I'm not really sure if there's anyone left to add. maybe I forgot a couple of people, but these users were probably the ones that I mostly interacted with and payed attention to. I could mention a few more but I'm certain they won't appreciate being here and I'm kinda tired of arguments but also too proud to ignore them.
    I don't disagree with an IEI typing for myself. Even if I was joking with my original comment, I do figure I may most likely be Beta.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    Mike Tyson the IEI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EWdeyFavjk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhFLQeAYqkE

what kinda fucking twat thinks this guy is 1d se
    You have used very potty-like words, but everyone here is thinking them anyway.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nothing here precludes ESTp at all. lmao. What do you think SLE and IEI talk about when they go looking at the stars together? You ARE A FUCKING MORON.
    Clearly, the only reason anyone looks at the stars is they're IEI. Is Stephen Hawking IEI now? TIL 1D Se = wheelchair.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah but the sad reality is that only a small percentage become real visionairies. The majority stay in la la land.
    You should know; your entire life is lived in la-la land.

Also, who cares about visionaries? Visionary is a polite word for neckbeard. No one calls someone like Thomas Edison a visionary because he took action instead of daydreaming. He might be a thief from Tesla, but not a "visionary." And Tesla isn't a visionary either, but something called an inventor.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    Clearly, the only reason anyone looks at the stars is they're IEI. Is Stephen Hawking IEI now? TIL 1D Se = wheelchair.
    Makes sense. All physicists are also IEI, alivessionics.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mike Tyson was also awarded an honorary doctorate in humanities

18.jpeg

Stephen Hawking is an IEI. He's in my gallery actually. Tyson is a dominant subtype with accentuated Se, Hawking harmonizing with accentuated Ni. Do you guys seriously have nothing better to do in your life then continuing to post nonsense here? Why don't you guys create your own thread where every big mean person is an SLE and that's it. Surely soconics will immediatly become more known when it's that easy

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

18.jpeg
    Do you guys seriously have nothing better to do in your life then continuing to post nonsense here? Why don't you guys create your own thread where every big mean person is an SLE and that's it. Surely soconics will immediatly become more known when it's that easy
    He said, with zero sense of irony.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

18.jpeg

Stephen Hawking is an IEI. He's in my gallery actually. Tyson is a dominant subtype with accentuated Se, Hawking harmonizing with accentuated Ni. Do you guys seriously have nothing better to do in your life then continuing to post nonsense here? Why don't you guys create your own thread where every big mean person is an SLE and that's it. Surely soconics will immediatly become more known when it's that easy
    Humanities are easy. Sciences are where the difficulty is at. If you're trying to call smart people IEI, pointing to a humanities degree is a bad idea.

Also, socionics is well-known enough for me. I've been able to talk about it with many people I know in real life. I don't really care if only a small minority of people care about socionics as long as more work is being done to improve socionics like what @Olga is doing. What you're doing I can't stand though, since you explicitly say you type people based on gut feelings alone and that's not the methodology of science. I would rather socionics stay something that's not popular in the West if it keeps its theoretical underpinnings rather than becoming popular and becoming as simplified for the masses as MBTI is. "All theoretical physicists are IEI" is even worse than "all boxers are SLE" since there's no clear connection between NiFe and physics. Maybe someone like Neil DeGrasse Tyson who's more of a public figure than a researcher is IEI, but people like Stephen Hawking who actually have models are probably mostly types besides IEI (even though I think a polymathic IEI could be a physicist, I don't think most physicists are IEI.)

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    Humanities are easy. Sciences are where the difficulty is at. If you're trying to call smart people IEI, pointing to a humanities degree is a bad idea.

Also, socionics is well-known enough for me. I've been able to talk about it with many people I know in real life. I don't really care if only a small minority of people care about socionics as long as more work is being done to improve socionics like what @Olga is doing. What you're doing I can't stand though, since you explicitly say you type people based on gut feelings alone and that's not the methodology of science. I would rather socionics stay something that's not popular in the West if it keeps its theoretical underpinnings rather than becoming popular and becoming as simplified for the masses as MBTI is. "All theoretical physicists are IEI" is even worse than "all boxers are SLE" since there's no clear connection between NiFe and physics. Maybe someone like Neil DeGrasse Tyson who's more of a public figure than a researcher is IEI, but people like Stephen Hawking who actually have models are probably mostly types besides IEI (even though I think a polymathic IEI could be a physicist, I don't think most physicists are IEI.)
    timber has nothing interesting or insightful to say but since you actually for once made an effort to write something consctructive I will engage with you (might be the last time, though.) I never said IEI are the smart type. if you define certain traits as the definition of intelligence, that is your bias. I only pointed many characteristics that point towards Tyson being an IEI, but you and the others completely ignored them. there wasn't a single well thought out statement that explains why Tyson has a differrent type, just a bunch of short videos that prove nothing. if anything, kingslayers video of tyson callimg himself the greatest points more towards grandiose delusions that are disconnected from reality. every fucking person on this website types on gut feeling, but looking at this thread and saying I purely type based on that even though I posted ten messages about Tyson is completely disingenuous. all my messages prove that I have taken my time to understand him. you may think I am wrong and that's ok but saying "oh well Alive just types by gut feeling alone" is simply a lie and you know it. the same with "All theoretical physicists are IEI", I never fucking said that. like jesus, you make up so much bullshit about claims I make it's absurd, but if you can't even grasp that Ni is related to abstract thinking then we are arguing on different levels anyway.

why are you and timber wasting all of your life annoying a random person that you don't know? it tells me more that both of you are very sad individuals that have nothing going on in their life. no passion, no own projects, nothing.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

timber has nothing interesting or insightful to say but since you actually for once made an effort to write something consctructive I will engage with you (might be the last time, though.) I never said IEI are the smart type. if you define certain traits as the definition of intelligence, that is your bias. I only pointed many characteristics that point towards Tyson being an IEI, but you and the others completely ignored them. there wasn't a single well thought out statement that explains why Tyson has a differrent type, just a bunch of short videos that prove nothing. if anything, kingslayers video of tyson callimg himself the greatest points more towards grandiose delusions that are disconnected from reality. every fucking person on this website types on gut feeling, but looking at this thread and saying I purely type based on that even though I posted ten messages about Tyson is completely disingenuous. all my messages prove that I have taken my time to understand him. you may think I am wrong and that's ok but saying "oh well Alive just types by gut feeling alone" is simply a lie and you know it. the same with "All theoretical physicists are IEI", I never fucking said that. like jesus, you make up so much bullshit about claims I make it's absurd, but if you can't even grasp that Ni is related to abstract thinking then we are arguing on different levels anyway.

why are you and timber wasting all of your life annoying a random person that you don't know? it tells me more that both of you are very sad individuals that have nothing going on in their life. no passion, no own projects, nothing.
    I'm not timber and timber isn't me. It's odd you think we're the same. I've been making constructive points the whole time, for example, about the Reinin dichotomies differing more between EIE and IEI than between EIE and LSI. This was completely ignored by you because you seem to think I'm someone else.

I also don't care about passion, I care about truth. Life isn't a game and the purpose of life isn't to have as many hobbyhorses as possible.

But no, not everyone here types on gut feelings. I don't type on gut feelings, I type on observable characteristics and I have a methodology. @Olga developed empirical socionics that isn't based on physiognomy and is the first person who seems to have done so. I've discussed Reinin dichotomies and gestalt psychology-like attributes of types. @Subteigh types based on surveys and not based on gut feelings.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't need training wheels anymore. You do. That's the difference. You have zero clue about Se. Same reason Trump won the election, despite all the Ne predictions on this site.

You act like a entitled little b and then wonder, why is it this way?

Are you an only child btw?

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't need training wheels anymore. You do. That's the difference. You have zero clue about Se. Same reason Trump won the election, despite all the Ne predictions on this site.

You act like a entitled little b and then wonder, why is it this way?

Are you an only child btw?
    You literally have no idea what you are doing, which isn't a problem in itself, but that you are extremly confident in your opinion despite being unaware is what triggers me. What does Ne have to do with predictions? You literally don't know what the functions mean. Your point that LSE used to domimate the site a while ago is also extremly absurd. You don't need training wheels, someone needs to teach you how to stand up in the first place. I have 4 siblings btw. Maybe you should know, you typed my sister EIE which is also laughable since she never expresses any form of excitement ever due to being ESI

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

This is a table based on Sedecology typings + Alive's (who is not on Sedecology I don't think).

I only include the Top 60% (based on lowest disagreement to site consensus based on the 4 top level dichotomies of the 112 most typed famous people) or so of typers + Alive who had at least 100 typings when I did this about a year or ago (or was it 6 months?).

The highest the "Average Difference (4 dichotomies)" score can be is 4.

I've not included mine and Alive's "Average Difference" and "% Unique" (the percentage of our typings where we are the only typers) because I recently re-calculated the other stats for us, but the rest of the data is many months out of date.

The data for: % Unique, Average Diff. Amongst Top 25 typers, % Share Most Common typing, Most Common Typing, % Share 2nd, and Second Most Common Typing is for all typings, not just for the 112 most typed famous people.

Typer Average Difference (4 dichotomies) No. of Typings % Unique Average Diff. Amongst Top 25 typers % Share Most Common typing Most Common Typing % Share 2nd Second Most Common Typing
    0.536 1715 33.18% 0.156 13.18% EIE 8.75% IEI
    0.511 1282 22.62% 0.439 10.61% EIE 9.52% IEI
    Subteigh : 931 : : 22.88% EIE 11.60% IEI
    0.643 868 46.89% 0.434 17.40% EIE 12.21% ILI
    Alive : 826 : : 73.00% IEI 10.90% LIE
    0.634 666 44.59% 0.227 14.86% EIE 8.41% LII
    0.646 508 37.99% 0.439 12.01% EIE 11.22% SLE
    0.544 458 12.88% 0.338 14.63% EIE 14.41% IEI
    0.647 452 33.63% 0.328 17.04% EIE 12.83% LSI
    0.512 430 35.58% 0.328 15.58% SLE 14.42% EIE
    0.568 360 46.11% 0.176 11.67% SLE 10.00% ILE
    0.665 354 31.92% 0.338 14.69% LSI 12.99% EIE
    0.643 352 30.11% 0.346 12.50% EIE 9.94% SLE
    0.603 316 18.67% 0.406 18.67% EIE 12.34% SLE
    0.585 272 27.94% 0.227 18.75% EIE 13.24% IEI
    0.708 271 36.90% 0.391 12.92% EIE 12.55% IEI
    0.708 225 33.78% 0.227 11.56% EIE 10.67% LIE
    0.484 132 38.64% 0.227 42.42% IEI 25.76% EIE
    0.718 131 28.24% 0.439 11.45% SEE 9.92% EIE
    0.298 105 3.81% 0.481 13.33% EIE 12.38% SLI

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You literally have no idea what you are doing, which isn't a problem in itself, but that you are extremly confident in your opinion despite being unaware is what triggers me. What does Ne have to do with predictions? You literally don't know what the functions mean. Your point that LSE used to domimate the site a while ago is also extremly absurd. You don't need training wheels, someone needs to teach you how to stand up in the first place. I have 4 siblings btw. Maybe you should know, you typed my sister EIE which is also laughable since she never expresses any form of excitement ever due to being ESI
    Functions or IEs? You said functions and then talked about IEs...

Ne has awareness of opportunities including worthwhile ones, or not. This is a type of prediction is it not?

I said LSE were common on the site before, not dominate. Details matter, surprising a LII keeps messing that up.

Also, why would a EIE be excitable is there was no reason to be so?

Ethics of actions, not smiling, happy, super fun time. Fe.

Stick with your duals if you need good vibes.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are right about one thing, I do need to get back to work. Got the email, headed back to island, the drought is lifting.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What my videos portray is that it's literally impossible for someone with Ni base to act like that in those settings.

If you can't comprehend that then you're either trolling or a moron. The fact that you didn't pick up on the irony or insinuation leads me to the latter.

This is the literal fucking definition of using SE lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV8v_nDNmlQ

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll just leave this here.. I bolded the especially ironic part

there's a difference between learning to do physical work and becoming world champion in heavyweight boxing. I do weightlifting and have Se as vulnerable function like EII and I can assure you that it's very, very difficult to focus on reality. I can't even imagine a peaceful and internally vulnerable EII punching others to win a prestigious title in boxing (you know, something that Se valuing types care for). one of my friends is an EII with a dominant subtype and even he can't hurt a fly, he mostly does yoga.

I don't like this argument, because it means that we can just ignore functions and model a and everyone can be anything. the absolute majority of professional fighters are ESI, SEE, SLE and LSI.

I can even show you a video of an ILE fighter, his name is chase hooper.

https://youtu.be/IigWphaMX64

in the video, he fights against an ESI and interestingly he wins, but it's clearly visible that he takes a lot of punches because of his weak Se and only wins because of his unorthodox fighting style. many Se types in the comment section mention this
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...b-Nurmagomedov

But now, the most aggressive boxer of all time is an IEI

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll just leave this here.. the fucking tone deaf irony is insane lol
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...b-Nurmagomedov

But now, the most aggressive boxer of all time is an IEI
    I made that post 3 years ago, and it doesn't really reflect my current perception of things. I made enough points here why I think Tyson is an IEI and I seem to have convinced some people but what do you have to show to prove your point outside of short videos? I don't even think you are an SLE yourself.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you can't comprehend that then you're either trolling or a moron. The fact that you didn't pick up on the irony or insinuation leads me to the latter.

This is the literal fucking definition of using SE lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV8v_nDNmlQ
    you are just throwing lame insults around like timber but tell me, what exactly is Se to you? Tyson saying in the video: I am scared to death, I am totally afraid of everything, I am afraid of being humiliated. All during my training I am afraid of this man. I thought this man might be capable of beating me. I have dreamed of him beating me.

Give me your definition of Se. Because I don't think that is Se

In extreme situations, becomes cool and unemotional. His thoughts become clearer, and he finds it easier to undertake informed decisions.

https://www.wikisocion.net/en/index....ile_by_Gulenko

The closer I get to the ring, the more confident I get