Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    I think a difference in understanding between me and most users here is that people see a certain correlation between being physically exceptional and being base Se. From my own observation, I can only say that I have spend a fair amount of my time in different athletic fields and interacted with a variety of people who are at a very high level of the sport they are pursuing and they are not extroverted at all. they dedicate a fair amount of their life just improving skills. All the athletes that are at the very top of their sport basically have a certain strategic, unique and tactical approach to what they are doing, and I think it is more related to DCNH subtype than type, as I find that most of these people are dominant subtypes and far away from the stereotype that exists of IEI who are dreamers that spend most of their time in bed, which fits more to normalizing and especially harmonizing subtypes. I think ultimatively all Beta types are warriors, and suggestive Se seems enough if you have it also accentuated as a subtype. you don't need to be hyperaware of your surroundings 24/7 but only for the time that you are actually involved in the sport you are doing which is only a limited amount of time over the day.

here are athletes that I would type as IEI-D:

Michael Jordan
    Kobe Bryant
    Muhammad Ali
    Mike Tyson
    Tyson Fury
    Christiano Ronaldo
    Erling Haaland
    Zinedine Zidane
    Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Tom Brady
    Boris Becker
    Bobby Fischer

in interviews, these people will flat-out say that they are introverted. often you become the champion by completely ignoring life around you. you don't participate in normal activities, you say "I dream about being the best" and work towards that every single day. Sensing types on the other hand are more focused on experiencing life and taking everything in with their senses. no offense to Gulenko, but he is over 60 years old and a researcher. he may be completely unaware of this aspect of reality, which also applies to many users here who likely are N and H subs and also not that physically involved in life.

...That is not what extraverted means in either Jung or socionics. Extraversion in these typologies is not about going to parties and caring what people think, it is about focusing on the environment vs. focusing on the "unconscious" and inner experiences. Someone who is working out is still chasing stimuli. Even Big Five considers stimuli-chasers to be extravert. Introvert was essentially created as a synonym for schizoid or autistic, which someone like Muhammad Ali and most of these people certainly is not.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

This topic has gone on for a long time in an adversarial manner, there probably isn't much chance of productive discussion in the future.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ng-to-science/

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's kinda weird to me that the people that mainly write here are people that I have put on ignore a longer while now. Blue, Rusal, Timber, I don't see the messages of all of these people unless I click on view post which I do in threads like this where it's about my profile. the only thing I really have to say is that it doesn't really indicate that you are psychologically healthy if you insist on engaging with a person that clearly doesn't want to have anything to do with you. it indicates obsession, insecurity and neediness and it's overall just creepy behaviour that makes you look like a sad individual that has nothing going on in their life.

socionics is totally subjective and I don't expect everyone to agree with what I write nor do I care about it. you can just move on and ignore me, it's better for everyone. it's also weird to me how Blue and Rusal and MissMessy are female. If the gender dynamic was the other way around, there would have long been a ban or at least a warning. MissMessy is not as obsessive as the other two and maybe just more about proving her point although I perceive her as someone who changes her opinion on a whim anyway which I cannot take seriously.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If someone dislikes the idea of discussion on a discussion forum then maybe they should move on.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You don't discuss, you spam threads I write in with 2-3 messages thinking that you have to somehow fight my opinion. There's a difference between constructive discussions and autistically screeching my username everywhere. I guess that's what you want, me leaving, preventing all these poor souls from learning the wrong things as they can't think for themselves and make up their own mind about it

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stop clicking on view post. It makes you look insecure.

Ignore people or don't but you can't force them to agree with you.

Maybe just keep ignoring.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    Stop clicking on view post. It makes you look insecure.

Ignore people or don't but you can't force them to agree with you.

Maybe just keep ignoring.
    Well clearly Alive can force people to agree with him. He's clearly an Se PoLR who isn't mad people respectfully disagree with him and then stop being quite so polite when he calls people saying "well actually I disagree" "autistic screeching." He clearly has no interest in forcing his views on others. He is clearly not a beta normalizer.

And the word Backpfeifengesicht clearly wasn't invented just to describe him.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    Well clearly Alive can force people to agree with him. He's clearly an Se PoLR who isn't mad people respectfully disagree with him and then stop being quite so polite when he calls people saying "well actually I disagree" "autistic screeching." He clearly has no interest in forcing his views on others. He is clearly not a beta normalizer.
    And I'm just quoting this to make Alive click on view post. Again

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just see two normalizing women being obsessed. It's an annoyance sure, but also kinda sad. I think almost all of your last 20 messages have been about me. You basically only come to this site to complain about me. Blue has probably the same quota, but calls complaining about Alive in dozens of threads 'respectfully disagreeing'

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Make some comments on why you think his theories don't hold up and he goes up in smoke.

Give him the opportunity to insult women and he posts 3 times in a row.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Make some comments on why you think his theories don't hold up and he goes up in smoke.

Give him the opportunity to insult women and he posts 3 times in a row.
    It's funny how you try to spin it into a different direction, making it about gender now. I don't reply to your posts because it's not worth the time. Why would I discuss with obsessive people? You are the equivalent of greasy men sending messages to women who don't have any interest. None of this is in any way productive. Subteigh literally posted a hint that you should stop because it's wasting everyones time but you just keep on and on and on. This is the last post btw. Enjoy your sad existence with Blue.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Literally your reaction to a low-key comment of mine about dcnh was "if the gender dynamic was the other way around, there would have long been a ban or at least a warning" and now you accuse me of making it about gender? And you said other things as well.

It's ok, having to interact with others makes you nervous about your ideas that's why you never pick up the glove from a position of fair play. I mean it stands on feeble grounds like only a type can cry. I don't blame you.

Goodbye.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any type can cry, I never said something that indicates only certain times cry. There is a difference between crying about a significant event which logical types can do too and

I always cry before I fight. That's just who I am.
    which basically means that Tyson cried 58 times before fights alone, that's not counting other things. I mean everyone has their subjective idea about what a type is but I certainly don't picture SLE as the type that cries in the bathroom every time before stepping into the ring. Whatever

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry to butt in in your quarrels/diatribes (not especifically referring to you Alive but to everyone partaking in this), but there is also the possibility that he is EIE (so not IEI nor SLE, but something in between). Would explain why he seems convincingly aggresive and emotional at the same time.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

which basically means that Tyson cried 58 times before fights alone, that's not counting other things. I mean everyone has their subjective idea about what a type is but I certainly don't picture SLE as the type that cries in the bathroom every time before stepping into the ring. Whatever

I don't think Tyson is SLE. I watched a few videos. Maybe SEE is better for him?

It's not that he cried (but we yet have to see what he thinks of as 'crying') but there's a perverse logic behind it that doesn't really sit well with me and that we might miss if we focus on the crying: after crying he went out and smashed people's faces anyways. It has the slant of the violent husband “look what you made me do!” that might even shed a few tears because “what happened hurt him too” “I'm better than that, I don't know what gets into me every time you provoke me!”. And what he says about forgiveness does not necessarily clue us in about his type: I've heard similar things from people that are not IEIs when they're pushing fifty, close loved ones begin to die and realize they're not immortal themselves: Suddenly their ‘deep’ revelations about life begin to flood in…

Better stick to what we know about types and dcnh. You said Harmonizers and Normalizers are more like daydreamers that stay home and don't get anywhere because they don't have enough Se, Fe and Te. Would you say there's a difference between them and the IEI that is never done exorcising his daydreams (obsession of the Creative sub, type is evident and very bright because of this indicating maybe also D, not the wishy-washy N or H sub), is pushed to make contact in the world (Se, Fe), is disciplined enough goes through periods of work and pushes himself to continue his creative path, deals with managers and money for years, pushes obstacles away to get his way?? Because I would.

I've just described Tuomas Halopainen. He's been doing his thing for forever and probably two or even three generations have been exposed to him already. The endless fantasies of a victim type locked mentally in lala land where his inner ‘stories’ have a stark grip on him. Just listen to his stuff. Normalizers and H. IEIs are less like that, they need to go on with their lives so their fantasies are less present, diffuse more easily, ‘are not worth the hassle’. Take him to your gallery of IEIs as a gift free of charge, because you'll get closer to IEI-CD with Holopainen than with Tyson. Closer to what Gulenko was talking about in the dcnh system, DC subs literally being the spitting image of the type description, the person who could be of no other type in comparison to others and whose inclinations leave little room for discussion.

Now look at this many people talking incredulous about IEI for Tyson. Does that sound like D type?

This loopy thing was Halopainen when he was what…20?

This is Tyson at probably around the same age

Do you really think the difference between them is just a subtype or semi-subtype?

You're just looking at people of a different type altogether. Some things sound just plain wrong for an IEI. What Northstar put here…

"I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, the most ruthless champion there has ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No! I'm Alexander! He's no Alexander! I'm the best ever. There's never been anyone as ruthless. I'm Sonny Liston. I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There is no one who can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children! Praise be to Allah!"

… is an anathema to what an IEI would say. No just saying it but having the raw presence and power to sound believable. But punching people in a plane like he owned the place, or even sitting down talking moving in a strange way for an IEI because he, unlike Iesenin, feels more at ease with his physical presence, his body, etc. We can venture which types that quote would suit more easily...

Socionics never mentioned the IEI as a type (and the only one at that!) capable of just switching skins and becoming some other type. One thinks they would've noticed.

IDK, even if Ni is so important to you and you want to make it about planning then saying something like Tyson is an SEE with accentuated Ni along Te and Se and that's why he planned his career and is so dominant in his business makes more sense than bringing IEI into the discussion.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post
    I don't know if it's correct but my current type image of men IEIs is that they appear "Delicate and fragile" to quote Dr. G. There are the kind of persons of whom HD Se TIMs instantly see the weakness, as if they would break if you exert a bit of pressure on them even if IEIs are in fact "more tolerant to stressful situations than EIIs". Exceptions aside, they are far from Se i.e some may only contemplate Se like an idealised Situation they dream to be in without having a clue on how to get there irl (Te PolR). They don't think and/or process Se "informations" adequately however they can accumulate experiences about Se like an addiction because it's their suggestive after all (and incidentally the weakest IE of a TIM).

The most Se-ish IEIs are the Dominant subtype with Se accentuation. Here is a Lady IEI (Renata Litvinova) of Dominant subtype (Lyricist Mocking according to Dr. G.) :

here is a short documentary about Leonid Bykov (IEI according to Dr.G) where we can see him briefly talk about his work :

https://youtu.be/lt1Ij4nkxuM?t=395

It would be cool to have a video of Men IEI-D examples, I couldn't find one for know cuz my Typing skills kinda suck.
    As they are dominant they should be fairly discoverable.
    Little bit of searching revealed this very potential candidate.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine Miasma View Post
    As they are dominant they should be fairly discoverable.
    Little bit of searching revealed this very potential candidate.
    Good point ! I've heard that song before and I remember that Aurora seemed to me very interesting and original the first time I heard of her about three years ago. I experience some difficulties to recognize the Dominant subtype and differentiate it from the other subtypes but like you said they are out there and I should be able to find at least one or two obvious specimens with a little bit of effort !

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Good point ! I've heard that song before and I remember that Aurora seemed to me very interesting and original the first time I heard of her about three years ago. I experience some difficulties to recognize the Dominant subtype and differentiate it from the other subtypes but like you said they are out there and I should be able to find at least one or two obvious specimens with a little bit of effort !
    She seemed to have a very active life just by listening her interview.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think Tyson is SLE. I watched a few videos. Maybe SEE is better for him?

It's not that he cried (but we yet have to see what he thinks of as 'crying') but there's a perverse logic behind it that doesn't really sit well with me and that we might miss if we focus on the crying: after crying he went out and smashed people's faces anyways. It has the slant of the violent husband “look what you made me do!” that might even shed a few tears because “what happened hurt him too” “I'm better than that, I don't know what gets into me every time you provoke me!”. And what he says about forgiveness does not necessarily clue us in about his type: I've heard similar things from people that are not IEIs when they're pushing fifty, close loved ones begin to die and realize they're not immortal themselves: Suddenly their ‘deep’ revelations about life begin to flood in…

Better stick to what we know about types and dcnh. You said Harmonizers and Normalizers are more like daydreamers that stay home and don't get anywhere because they don't have enough Se, Fe and Te. Would you say there's a difference between them and the IEI that is never done exorcising his daydreams (obsession of the Creative sub, type is evident and very bright because of this indicating maybe also D, not the wishy-washy N or H sub), is pushed to make contact in the world (Se, Fe), is disciplined enough goes through periods of work and pushes himself to continue his creative path, deals with managers and money for years, pushes obstacles away to get his way?? Because I would.

I've just described Tuomas Halopainen. He's been doing his thing for forever and probably two or even three generations have been exposed to him already. The endless fantasies of a victim type locked mentally in lala land where his inner ‘stories’ have a stark grip on him. Just listen to his stuff. Normalizers and H. IEIs are less like that, they need to go on with their lives so their fantasies are less present, diffuse more easily, ‘are not worth the hassle’. Take him to your gallery of IEIs as a gift free of charge, because you'll get closer to IEI-CD with Holopainen than with Tyson. Closer to what Gulenko was talking about in the dcnh system, DC subs literally being the spitting image of the type description, the person who could be of no other type in comparison to others and whose inclinations leave little room for discussion.

Now look at this many people talking incredulous about IEI for Tyson. Does that sound like D type?

This loopy thing was Halopainen when he was what…20?

This is Tyson at probably around the same age

Do you really think the difference between them is just a subtype or semi-subtype?

You're just looking at people of a different type altogether. Some things sound just plain wrong for an IEI. What Northstar put here…

"I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, the most ruthless champion there has ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No! I'm Alexander! He's no Alexander! I'm the best ever. There's never been anyone as ruthless. I'm Sonny Liston. I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There is no one who can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children! Praise be to Allah!"

… is an anathema to what an IEI would say. No just saying it but having the raw presence and power to sound believable. But punching people in a plane like he owned the place, or even sitting down talking moving in a strange way for an IEI because he, unlike Iesenin, feels more at ease with his physical presence, his body, etc. We can venture which types that quote would suit more easily...

Socionics never mentioned the IEI as a type (and the only one at that!) capable of just switching skins and becoming some other type. One thinks they would've noticed.

IDK, even if Ni is so important to you and you want to make it about planning then saying something like Tyson is an SEE with accentuated Ni along Te and Se and that's why he planned his career and is so dominant in his business makes more sense than bringing IEI into the discussion.

Just wanted to say, even though I already gave this a like, this is a very high-quality comment Rusal.
    Also, yeah, Tuomas Halopainin being IEI D or C makes a lot of sense to me. The idea of Yesnins being songwriters/poets is maybe cliche for some people, but given the content of his songwriting, it does make a lot of sense.

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Manatroid92 View Post
    Just wanted to say, even though I already gave this a like, this is a very high-quality comment Rusal.
    Also, yeah, Tuomas Halopainin being IEI D or C makes a lot of sense to me. The idea of Yesnins being songwriters/poets is maybe cliche for some people, but given the content of his songwriting, it does make a lot of sense.
    I shook Tuomas's hand once in a concert ! I knew he was IEI but the C was clearer the the D to me (oh my good that "The poet and the pendulum" is great. Just few days ago I was reading the lyrics of that song from the bottom up and it still made a lot of sense. I like to do that kind of stuff with my texts hidden messages etc..) . And yes props to @Rusal that was a good one indeed.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

user123, two, choeruleum blue, varlawend, jack from WSS, lavos, get R, shazaam, timber, mu, bethany, astor, xerx, godslave, winnieW, Miasma, RBRS, ouronis, RaptorWizard aka Bunny are IEI

Some others too but I don't remember them right now
    Often what raptor writes are my words, he copies and pastes some of them..
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I shook Tuomas's hand once in a concert ! I knew he was IEI but the C was clearer the the D to me (oh my good that "The poet and the pendulum" is great. Just few days ago I was reading the lyrics of that song from the bottom up and it still made a lot of sense. I like to do that kind of stuff with my texts hidden messages etc..) . And yes props to @Rusal that was a good one indeed.
    That dude is clearly ignoring > connecting hence C.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aurora seems more like an N or H sub, not D

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjlI3PKrGxB/

You ARE A FUCKING MORON.
    Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    Sit yo ass down. You are not qualified to discuss Se.
    Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    The only reasoning you presented for Tyson is he talks about empathy and won a humanites award. That was explained away as bullshit by me
    The lack of common sense and contact with reality is getting scary.

Last edited by on a peaceful hiatus; 10-12-2022 at 01:44 PM.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aurora seems more like an N or H sub, not D

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjlI3PKrGxB/

I'm starting to think you qualify for NPD lmao

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/FTSDljuh5LQ

I always cry before I fight. That's just who I am.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G92242a3JE4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdCm...?v=Db40Gls3JqQ

there are people in the past that have taken advantage of him and he doesn't hold a grudge, lives in forgiveness.

MikeTyson: the person who takes advantage of you is your master because he controls your emotions. he is not your enemy he is your master, because you are not who you used to be now. he stole that away from you. you are great now, watch what you're gonna be when you learn compassion and empathy. there's nothing in the world someone can do to you that you can't forgive them.

Nothing here indicates Ni-Fe. you have 4d ti but can't explain in a structural argument why you think what you do lol. You know, the way I explained step by step why you're full of shit and you completely ignored it.

Just keep posting shitty cherry picked quotes while ignoring a person's unconcious and nonverbal behavior. Makes sense though, you can't spot your own either. The lack of self awareness is hilarious to watch play out.

"I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE HERE THINKS!!!!"

*Spends hours of everyday here to check back and defend what people think of his logic*

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm starting to think you qualify for NPD lmao
    Do you even understand what you are saying? Geez

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you even understand what you are saying? Geez
    Yup. You don't. it's part of your disorder.

• Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance - you and your super special system that none of us understand.
    • Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration - comes everyday to post his typings and his complex deep inisghts that us normies can't see such as Tyson being an ni base.
    • Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it - Clearly, keep telling us how you work with Gulenko and have a whole gallery and blah blah.
    • Exaggerate achievements and talents - your gallery SUCKS and Gulenko doesn't care about you. stop name dropping him for clout
    • Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate - your brilliant take on socionics yeh
    • Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people - ive watched you write you don't bother engaging people you perceive as less understanding as you. which according to you at the same time is everyone.
    • Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior - every post you make
    • Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations - nuff said
    • Take advantage of others to get what they want - at least you're too socially inept to do this
    • Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others - maybe doesn't apply. doubt you do shit for anyone but yourself based on how you act here but who knows
    • Be envious of others and believe others envy them - can't speak on your envy, but arrogance which you admitted to usually goes hand in hand with envy
    • Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious - self admitted
    • Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office - you got the best gallery and system buddy!! you did it!

Per: https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/syc-20366662

That's you lmao

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what kinda fucking twat
    If you can't comprehend that then you're either trolling or a moron.
    .If that's how you think IEI's interact with others than you're an idiot
    Calls me narcisstic. Ignores the giant poetic picture of Tyson holding two pigeons while being in a dream-like state

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Calls me narcisstic. Ignores the giant poetic picture of Tyson holding two pigeons while being in a dream-like state
    Ignores everything I write, then whines that I ignore him.

Uses 1 photo to define a typing after complaining people use videos to define a typing.

lmao

keep goinggggggg

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Holding doves does not qualify for Ni-dom/Se-seeking.
    Liking delicate animals does not disqualify someone being Se-ego.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Manatroid92 View Post
    Holding doves does not qualify for Ni-dom/Se-seeking.
    Liking delicate animals does not disqualify someone being Se-ego.
    Oh it's not about proving he is IEI based on a photo. The point is that all the things I posted at least indicate that there's the possibility he is an IEI, while my opponents are absolutely sure 'he is Se base, otherwise you are an idiot'.

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think this guy and Tyson might have the same type :

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alive's gallery has Dan Bilzerian as SLE, but what about the possibility of IEI???

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alive's gallery has Dan Bilzerian as SLE, but what about the possibility of IEI???

It's funny that you mention it, because I saw a video of Dan a couple of days ago and there were a lot of points that indicate he might be IEI. have to look it up again

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting. Don't forget to double check your LSE's too... Gordon Ramsey has a possibility of IEI as well

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I read briefly about Tyson keeping pigeons.

But I don't see how that makes IEI mandatory for him over other types like caretaker ethicals like ESE or SEI, or ESI etc.

If we're supposed to find Ni in him let's wind back and remember you accepted that the majority of fighters are sensor types. How do they build their careers and ambition if they have no ability to plan for success and stick to their regimen? Ni in the ego is not a must it would appear.

But most importantly, there's a blatant misunderstanding that's causing crazy mistypes. It's regarding the limits of NiFe. You think IEIs imagination makes them picture themselves as literally anything and then become and inhabit that literally anything. A mindless sharp-shooter or a maid in a tower, it's all the same. Wrong. Not for nothing Filatova intelligently words it like this in her description of INFp:

his mind, as a rule, focuses on something that is sublime and elegant he may think of a journey around the world aboard an ocean liner (alongside a refined public), of an alluring cottage with a fireplace and white piano, of beautiful transcendent love

These are the limitations and the realm of IEIs. The romantic lyricist label is there for a reason. Love, the romance and elegance of a piano, a carefree adventure visiting new places. And their Beta values derivatives: good vs evil, emotional drama in grand terms, cheesy soft and weak states of being, prince, princess, life and its tortuous human condition (which is just a projection of how many see themselves, victims to a power stronger than them). Dreams of fame and success in IEIs mind are just an extension of the same line: a secret desire to be admired for being an artist that deals with what really matters, a fantasy where they are awarded and recognized internationally for being the best dramatist to undress the kernel of humans and their contradictions, that has something to say about the state of the world, etc. The fantasy of being a boxer, dreaming about and salivating in expectation over the very physical experience of exhaustion caused everyday by killer training only to get onto the ring and be disfigured for the next six months while some hip hop music blasts out through the venue speakers is far, far from what IEI envision for themselves. Those are more wishes and aspirations of Se types or at least sensors.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sadly the video is 2 hours long and I didn't take notes, just mentally

I work as a manager for Dan. We have never hooked up or slept but people don'T believe us. Dan is not what people think he is. When I first met him I thought 'oh this guy is gonna be a douchebag and probably gonna hit on me'. Nope. He does not hit on girls. If you want to sleep with Dan you need to sit on his face. He will never disrespect you, he will never hit on you.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I work as a manager for Dan. We have never hooked up or slept but people don'T believe us. Dan is not what people think he is. When I first met him I thought 'oh this guy is gonna be a douchebag and probably gonna hit on me'. Nope. He does not hit on girls. If you want to sleep with Dan you need to sit on his face. He will never disrespect you, he will never hit on you.
    Why is that supposed to matter?

If IEIs embody and become their fantasy to such an extent that they make threats, talk like the worst version of SEE, hit people in public places, train insane hours per day in his prime, change their body language and muster the energy to be basically the stereotype of Se leads and confuse everyone in a typing forum then why does it matter whether Dan hits or not on people since hitting on people could be easily be explained as "totally becoming 100% the role he envisioned, that's what IEIs do"?

I'll just repeat myself here:

Yeah, I read briefly about Tyson keeping pigeons.

But I don't see how that makes IEI mandatory for him over other types like caretaker ethicals like ESE or SEI, or ESI etc.

If we're supposed to find Ni in him let's wind back and remember you accepted that the majority of fighters are sensor types. How do they build their careers and ambition if they have no ability to plan for success and stick to their regimen? Ni in the ego is not a must it would appear.

But most importantly, there's a blatant misunderstanding that's causing crazy mistypes. It's regarding the limits of NiFe. You think IEIs imagination makes them picture themselves as literally anything and then become and inhabit that literally anything. A mindless sharp-shooter or a maid in a tower, it's all the same. Wrong. Not for nothing Filatova intelligently words it like this in her description of INFp:

his mind, as a rule, focuses on something that is sublime and elegant he may think of a journey around the world aboard an ocean liner (alongside a refined public), of an alluring cottage with a fireplace and white piano, of beautiful transcendent love

These are the limitations and the realm of IEIs. The romantic lyricist label is there for a reason. Love, the romance and elegance of a piano, a carefree adventure visiting new places. And their Beta values derivatives: good vs evil, emotional drama in grand terms, cheesy soft and weak states of being, prince, princess, life and its tortuous human condition (which is just a projection of how many see themselves, victims to a power stronger than them). Dreams of fame and success in IEIs mind are just an extension of the same line: a secret desire to be admired for being an artist that deals with what really matters, a fantasy where they are awarded and recognized internationally for being the best dramatist to undress the kernel of humans and their contradictions, that has something to say about the state of the world, etc. The fantasy of being a boxer, dreaming about and salivating in expectation over the very physical experience of exhaustion caused everyday by killer training only to get onto the ring and be disfigured for the next six months while some hip hop music blasts out through the venue speakers is far, far from what IEI envision for themselves. Those are more wishes and aspirations of Se types or at least sensors.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

>A person displays human characteristics like caring for someone or something
    >Alive types said person IEI because SLE are complete psychopaths incapable of feelings (Fi polr is sociopathy, remember)

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    >Alive types said person IEI because SLE are complete psychopaths incapable of feelings (Fi polr is sociopathy, remember)
    nice strawman

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast