May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    Try telling that to the people who lead me to make this joke (this is not the first time.) Oh wait, that's what I've been doing and what you're doing now. Model G clearly means Model God.

Lol, what I said above clearly was a sarcasm. But still though, Gulenko is the God and Model G is the Holy Book. All hail Gulenko!
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

TIM
    Cyberbird
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
    Lol, what I said above clearly was a sarcasm. But still though, Gulenko is the God and Model G is the Holy Book. All hail Gulenko!
    I know, what I said was sarcasm too. Hail @HAIL SANTA Gulenko!

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The impression I got from my communication with Gulenko was the he has a deeper understanding than anyone on this site. It's almost laughable how most people here define types compared to eastern european socionists. Even if I don't like the approaches of sol and blaecadre, it's clear that they know much more simply by having access to more information than a handful of type descriptions. Most people here imo don't know what they are doing
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

TIM
    Cyberbird
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    The impression I got from my communication with Gulenko was the he has a deeper understanding than anyone on this site. It's almost laughable how most people here define types compared to eastern european socionists. Even if I don't like the approaches of sol and blaecadre, it's clear that they know much more simply by having access to more information than a handful of type descriptions. Most people here imo don't know what they are doing
    ...you mean all the Eastern Europeans you keep battletyping? Because I know many of the people you battletype are also Russian, Ukrainian, etc. In fact, the trend I've observed is that the non-Americans and non-Western Europeans (Slavs, people from Muslim-majority countries, etc.) are the ones you battletype the hardest to the point Freelance's list looks like a kind discrimination to me. Peter, an Asian-American, is LSI like he self-typed, but the actual Asians from Asia (not from America) such as mu4 all get typed IEI, for example. You also type almost all famous Russian socionists as IEI, even though you, a white German neoliberal, self-type as LII.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Olga, EUDAEMONIUM, Megatrop and DEAD are also IEI
    Why Dead?

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lavos View Post
    When/why did Gulenko become the God of Socionics, whose opinions dictate what's right or wrong? When much of what he has been doing lately is no good (eg. Model G, abandoning the two-subtype system, typing people incorrectly, giving too much importance to DCNH...)?
    I think because he has the largest online presence, teaches classes, and recently published a book. He’s basically the only socionist doing these things right now, which makes him the default leader since he has no other competition.
    Last edited by Poptart; 09-29-2022 at 11:28 AM.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
    IEIs can be productive and very helpful when they prefer to, I noticed this in @Lao Tzunami, for example. However, their shortcoming is to think of unrealistic as possible, and rely more on experts/systems rather than to facilitate themselves to utilize critical thinking (Te PoLR/Ti Mobile).
    This is my sister's fifth (and last) year at the school that brings together the elite of our city's students. She's incredibly hardworking and goal-oriented but her actions are so childish and she always says she knows what's good for her, which is something I honestly doubt
    but her thinking is a bit independent, to be honest

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you know their information is good? Why won’t someone translate their brilliant insights into English?

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missmessy View Post
    This is my sister's fifth (and last) year at the school that brings together the elite of our city's students. She's incredibly hardworking and goal-oriented but her actions are so childish and she always says she knows what's good for her, which is something I honestly doubt
    but her thinking is a bit independent, to be honest
    How old is your sister?
    To be fair, being childish and not knowing what's good for you are pretty common symptoms of being young.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

DCNH labels as in direction in life has more significance. I have two sibling with stable family life, both Normie types. I have one sibling who is also creative. Seems like role has less burden so it can be applied in certain places so yeah that has shaped us to go different directions professionally but as per direction the type has much less bearing.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Manatroid92 View Post
    How old is your sister?
    To be fair, being childish and not knowing what's good for you are pretty common symptoms of being young.
    I forgot that we're in 2022 lol

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I forgot that we're in 2022 lol
    Maybe I should listen to my mom's advice and become more interested in knowing what time is it and what's today's date

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine Miasma View Post
    DCNH labels as in direction in life has more significance. I have two sibling with stable family life, both Normie types. I have one sibling who is also creative. Seems like role has less burden so it can be applied in certain places so yeah that has shaped us to go different directions professionally but as per direction the type has much less bearing.
    From my understanding too, that's pretty close to what DCNH is supposed to help explain, yeah.

Taking IEIs, as per the topic:
    IEI-Ds are likely to be pretty outspoken people who might help energize people towards Beta groups/ideals. This means they go hard on achieving their visions and put themselves out there hard, but are also probably a bit erratic in some cases.
    IEI-Cs are, of course, creative. Probably the most likeable of IEI types (which is saying alot, honestly; Fe-creative and 4D unvalued Fi means they just ooze goodwill without trying), and maybe a bit like an IEE outwardly, but in the same way pretty flaky and hard to keep focused.
    IEI-Ns are really good negotiators and will work hard for their families, despite not knowing what the difference between revenue and profit is (I jest, I swear).
    IEI-Hs are probably the ones who have been put through the wringer a few too many times, but do their best to keep their chin up and manage very well as negotiators too (maybe even moreso than Ns).

Assuming there's any trace of accuracy to my little rundown, you can see how each different subtype's trajectory can be emphatically different, and this can be altered even further by secondary-subtypes to some extent, too.

Maybe I should listen to my mom's advice and become more interested in knowing what time is it and what's today's date
    My wife is a big-time homebody, and she often forgets what the date or day is. I think really outgoing people might have the same problem too, though, oddly enough (ie. whether you retract yourself from the world or engage in it wholeheartedly it's easy to lose track of time).

TIM
    Cyberbird
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From my understanding too, that's pretty close to what DCNH is supposed to help explain, yeah.

IEI-Ds are likely to be pretty outspoken people who might help energize people towards Beta groups/ideals. This means they go hard on achieving their visions and put themselves out there hard, but are also probably a bit erratic in some cases.
    IEI-Cs are, of course, creative. Probably the most likeable of IEI types (which is saying alot, honestly; Fe-creative and 4D unvalued Fi means they just ooze goodwill without trying), and maybe a bit like an IEE outwardly, but in the same way pretty flaky and hard to keep focused.
    IEI-Ns are really good negotiators and will work hard for their families, despite not knowing what the difference between revenue and profit is (I jest, I swear).
    IEI-Hs are probably the ones who have been put through the wringer a few too many times, but do their best to keep their chin up and manage very well as negotiators too (maybe even moreso than Ns).

Assuming there's any trace of accuracy to my little rundown, you can see how each different subtype's trajectory can be emphatically different, and this can be altered even further by secondary-subtypes to some extent, too.

My wife is a big-time homebody, and she often forgets what the date or day is. I think really outgoing people might have the same problem too, though, oddly enough (ie. whether you retract yourself from the world or engage in it wholeheartedly it's easy to lose track of time).
    My question about subtypes is, why are there two subtypes and why are they the exact same thing? I don't mind the DCNH system, I mostly just assume I'm D since I got typed as E8 by other people even though I don't really use enneagram (it's just a reflection of their opinion of me.) But it seems horribly imprecise. In normal socionics you have two IEs, but they can't be the same IEs, so it's odd that if subtypes are supposed to be like the main types, they can be the same subtype twice. At minimum, you should have to have two different ones since there aren't EEEs and IIIs running around. People should criticize Gulenko more. Yes, he's the only famous socionist, but who cares? I don't keep up with the Kardashians and I don't keep up with Gulenko. I got interested in socionics due to other socionists even if they aren't as famous or active, Gulenko almost discouraged me with his torture manual writing in cognitive styles to be honest. (But at least Gulenko doesn't type drill sergeants as IEI because their parents taught them how to play the piano when they were 8.)

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, I am ESI type, not IEI. I understand that his type was suggested by @Alive, I don't know him and do not know his reasons for it.
    School of Associative socionics: http://socionics4you.com/

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I wouldn't be able to work so hard on my video game and create so many of its hand-drawn animations if I wasn't productive (thank you @Coeruleum Blue) And I definitely don't sit there and worry about what people will think of me after I die roflmao. I do like relying on systems I like (usually heavy Ti ones), but relying on experts? What the hell? I always tell "experts" fuck you and to take a hike and go to hell usually. As most experts care little about being truly accurate or helpful, and are only calling themselves expert for narcissistic and selfish Fi reasons. Much of the time, being an expert means you just manipulated the educational system into giving you something you truly didn't deserve and when shit hits the fan you're actually incompetent and incapable of solving problems, yet you bully and project on sensitive artists like me just because we're easy targets.

Most people would get more helpful advice for their personal situation listening to a homeless man than an expert, but doing that requires you to remove your head from your ass. Chad Homeless vs Virgin Expert.

It isn't just Alive though, a lot on this site enjoy bashing and bullying IEIs but if you talk about other PoLRs you get a legion of SJWs jumping to their defense.

It's okay though, IEIs are tough- and we can take it. I mean a lot of IEIs are moderators or super moderators and it's cool to talk down to authority for people usually.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

When/why did Gulenko become the God of Socionics, whose opinions dictate what's right or wrong? When much of what he has been doing lately is no good (eg. Model G, abandoning the two-subtype system, typing people incorrectly, giving too much importance to DCNH...)?
    Loaded question.

Just state that you think G's methods are no good, rather than ask it as a question.

I could just as easily say "why is it that model A and wikisocion is seen as the ultimate authority on Jungian psychology/socionics, when the aforementioned source is full of outdated research", and I'd basically have stated my opinion.

I find Gulenko's work to have helped me. I don't think he's the "God of Socionics". Maybe you find that model A/wikisocion stuff has helped you.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Also, I agree with this.

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://daddygulenko4life.blogspot.c...criptions.html

I doubt that your explanation is that accurate so I posted this despite Gulenko's descriptions also aren't necessarily reliable as a basis.
    However, there is something to keep in mind when you prefer to make your own interpretation and or descriptions of DCNH subtype:

D: Te x Se + Fe (ST/Dynamic)
    C: Ne x Fe + Se (NF/Static)
    N: Ti x Si + Fi (ST/Static)
    H: Ni x Fi + Si (NF/Dynamic)
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    I have a split personality.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the problem is that there's no real framework what a type really is. people type themselves ESI or SLI but they do this based on vague definitions and their own imagination. there's something to "typing by intertype relations" because this way you can compare how you relate to others and what differences there are but many people here are also bored nerds who probably barely leave their apartment so there's not much social interaction going on in the first place

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think IEIs are like that, but those are the kinds of things Alive says about IEIs (mostly in shoutbox) that make even people who self-type as IEI like @Shazaam take issue with him. I wouldn't type myself as IEI though because I don't relate to the descriptions of the Ip temperament. My old Big Five result had @Subteigh, who doesn't use any of the core features of socionics like quadras, types me as LII (which doesn't mean anything if you're completely disregarding core socionics imo.) Old socionics tests type me as EIE which is not too different from IEI in terms of functions, but it's typing me as that because I self-described as rational, process-oriented (over results,) etc. and not irrational, results-oriented, etc. To type me as IEI, you have to not be using socionics, but if you're not using socionics, you might as well be Subteigh and type me as LII. Which is still nothing like Alive's descriptions. I got those results on that Big Five test because I do not sit around daydreaming, I organize things, I do not shy away from conflict, I am pragmatically-oriented, etc. That's not consistent with Alive's description of the IEI blowing their money on tarot cards while claiming to be from another planet before flying a plane into a building so they can die and be famous because they like making their whole lives messy. To be fair, actual IEIs are rarely like Alive's horrible descriptions, either, which is why even self-typed IEIs have beefs with him at this point. Lots of IEIs invest and don't care about being famous or who's famous. Lots of IEIs have never considered flying a plane into a building. Lots of IEIs don't see life as this game of amusement picking out private interests and hobbyhorses that are of no benefit. IEI does what the good type descriptions say it does, which is actually beneficial.
    lol

ohh I was saying shifty eye and shit because I am kind of like that.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Astor View Post
    lol

ohh I was saying shifty eye and shit because I am kind of like that.
    You know what?

I can see lots of people getting typed as an IEI by certain someone in the future.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine Miasma View Post
    You know what?

I can see lots of people getting typed as an IEI by certain someone in the future.
    I don't think so. I think I made the point that most people here are INxx types pretty clear and I don't think that this view is that controversial. I'm not the kind of guy that sees a point in convincing every normalizing subtype of their type. Repetition bores me too much

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wavebury View Post
    Also, I agree with this.
    Authority by association. You get typings so bad from Alive. Mike Tyson IEI? One of the most Se base (low IQ) beings available in popular culture?

If you yourself cannot understand why Mike Tyson is Se ego, then I would seriously, seriously doubt your ISTj typing. It takes a Se type to know a Se type, I suppose.

This kind of follows my own theories into alphas lacking the ability to type Se Ni egos properly, given Se is the least accented amoung those 4.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

user123, two, choeruleum blue, varlawend, jack from WSS, lavos, get R, shazaam, timber, mu, bethany, astor, xerx, godslave, winnieW, Miasma, RBRS, ouronis, RaptorWizard aka Bunny are IEI

Some others too but I don't remember them right now
    Quote this and die. Xox
    IMG_20220506_095109026_HDR.jpg

TIM
    Cyberbird
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, Alive didn't actually type me IEI-N, he typed someone named choeruleum blue as IEI-N. Phew!

He's still racist for typing seemingly all the Slavs and Muslims on the site as IEI though, including re-typing every Russian socionist who isn't named Gulenko.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, Alive didn't actually type me IEI-N, he typed someone named choeruleum blue as IEI-N. Phew!

He's still racist for typing seemingly all the Slavs and Muslims on the site as IEI though, including re-typing every Russian socionist who isn't named Gulenko.
    Edit this, please, without the quoted pic and we good.

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor
    https://daddygulenko4life.blogspot.c...criptions.html

I doubt that your explanation is that accurate so I posted this despite Gulenko's descriptions also aren't necessarily reliable as a basis.
    However, there is something to keep in mind when you prefer to make your own interpretation and or descriptions of DCNH subtype:
    Yeah, I can understand that my examples probably aren’t very well-rounded/accurate, no problem.

I never knew about that ST/NF-Static/Dynamic relation for DCNH before though, that’s interesting.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm. Looks like that this thread features some traces of cyber-bullying.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

user123, two, choeruleum blue, varlawend, jack from WSS, lavos, get R, shazaam, timber, mu, bethany, astor, xerx, godslave, winnieW, Miasma, RBRS, ouronis, RaptorWizard aka Bunny are IEI
    Really? Did you change your mind about my type. If I remember correctly you typed me ILE and H(armonizing),
    which would explain my boosted Ni and Fi as ILE.
    Ok, I'm fine with ILE-H... Is IEI as my type now meant serious? Then please explain where do you see that Te is my PoLR function?
    ...and I don't think that Fe is a function of my ego block... I don't have such a good control of my Fe function. 2D Fe, ok, can be, though.
    Last edited by WinnieW; 09-30-2022 at 12:27 AM.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post
    I wouldn't be able to work so hard on my video game and create so many of its hand-drawn animations if I wasn't productive...
    You develop video games or at least graphics of video games? That's cool.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only thing you need to know about timber is that he thinks a person who believes to be a wolf is a sensing type.

https://youtu.be/3Av22GHb5VM

He is one of the people who have absolutely no clue about the theory but that doesn't keep him from posting his nonsense with absolute certainty. he cannot really argue, his opinion is the right one and that's it.

https://youtu.be/SqsQrcVCB-0

Mike Tyson cries during a podcast? SLE. End of discussion. That's his mindset, crying in public is just what logical types do. You cannot debate with such a person. The only thing timber really does is vomit some schizo conspiracy garbage in chat. I'm rent-free in these people's head, even though there's not much in there. It's quite spacious. The Jews, that's what Blue likes to write about. And timber of course says Se base are low IQ. What a pair.
    Last edited by on a peaceful hiatus; 09-30-2022 at 02:11 AM.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some others too but I don't remember them right now

Do you have any evidence for this claim? I am not offended by being typed IEI though, I guess it's reasonable given my nickname is an alien and my avatar is a tarot card (/sarc), but I hope you have better reasons.

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking RedVsGold's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by two View Post
    Is Raptor already in?
    To jump from bastion to karaoke of feelings in the undertow and deluxe prime time gizmos of the sacred apocalypse recombines my DNA and shoots beyond the absolute gravity of the annihilator engine to paradise and Barbie toucans with a spin of jazz and a melody in the blessed journal.
    Raptor was Lugia through Erling Haaland Riley Halloween in 2023 vs Inter Milan, showing journals of impossible dialogues and colosseums of grand altitudes shocking pinch torrent gel and flash arcing clockwork folly and ageless triumph holding fuses of collections. Raptor defeated Sauron in 2006 by stopping Zidane Zapdos Zarathustra Tesla, ideas of oasis healing gifting sacred gems and envelopes of highlight stealth picturing raiment of claymores and seawater caliber psychic birds
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@VewyScawwyNawcissist
    What you think about mike Tyson type ?

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I understand not liking the idea of a 'cult' around G, but to be fair, much of what you've put here is your personal take on Gulenko and Model G (the part about incorrect typing notwithstanding, that's up for debate I think). It's perfectly valid to feel that way, but it sort of begs the question of leads you to believe these are true. Model G is its own theory, that maybe doesn't gel well with Model A, but also doesn't really seek to truly upend Model A either. I don't even know if Gulenko has really 'abandoned' the two subtype-system entirely either, unless he's said so himself. And giving 'too much' importance to DCNH...well I mean, it's complementary to his own model (of course it is, he made it), so how much focus on it is too much focus?

And I don't think Gulenko himself would ever claim to be someone who thinks only his model is the most important. He hasn't seemingly asserted that Model G is the best model. If he really is an LII as some believe, then I'm doubtful that he's going to want to supplant other models with his own, anyway.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I popularized his ideas (in the West). I made him who he is.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Burnin up View Post
    @VewyScawwyNawcissist
    What you think about mike Tyson type ?
    check the beta quadra examples thread
    page 61
    he is SLE
    Last edited by VewyScawwyNawcissist; 09-30-2022 at 11:25 AM.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    I popularized his ideas (in the West). I made him who he is.
    Expound

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast