Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
Results 201 to 240 of 359

Thread: Alive's List of IEIs

  1. #201
    kingslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    SLE Sx/Sp
    Posts
    777
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    I made that post 3 years ago, and it doesn't really reflect my current perception of things. I made enough points here why I think Tyson is an IEI and I seem to have convinced some people but what do you have to show to prove your point outside of short videos? I don't even think you are an SLE yourself.
    Let me guess? IEI too?

    Maybe your current perception is .... wrong? what is there to prove. if you think an IEI can stand like that in a crowd aggressively challenging someone and using his presence to intimidate them then what's there to argue? You said this forum is full of dorks who go outside and can't observe human interaction. I sent you videos of Tyson interacting with humans. If that's how you think IEI's interact with others than you're an idiot who doesn't go outside and if he does has no idea what the fuck he's looking at when others interact. It's not a gut feeling, it's a fact that an Ni base doesn't have the functionality to domineer a whole environment with aggression and loud barking to the point of intimidation and asserting control over a whole room.

    He's 50 now. of course he's talking about empathy and compassion. What are the SLE's dual seeking functions.. We all have an inverse dual in us. He spent 40 years of his life being a bully terrorizing others using nothing but his force of will to rise to his idea of power so now that he's 56 and is high on mushrooms and weed all day all of a sudden he's a fucking visionary.

    You call his realty disconnected?? He got bullied.. SO HE LEARNED TO FIGHT. what's more grounded than that? the fuck? He took the most direct and impactful action and got fucking good at it to deal with the problems in his dangerous environment in a direct impactful way (SE SE SE SE). yeah totally sounds like an Ni base.

  2. #202
    kingslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    SLE Sx/Sp
    Posts
    777
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    you are just throwing lame insults around like timber but tell me, what exactly is Se to you? Tyson saying in the video: I am scared to death, I am totally afraid of everything, I am afraid of being humiliated. All during my training I am afraid of this man. I thought this man might be capable of beating me. I have dreamed of him beating me.

    Give me your definition of Se. Because I don't think that is Se

    In extreme situations, becomes cool and unemotional. His thoughts become clearer, and he finds it easier to undertake informed decisions.

    https://www.wikisocion.net/en/index....ile_by_Gulenko

    The closer I get to the ring, the more confident I get
    First off you're insulting others so don't give me that shit.

    2nd off It looks like to me like your definition of SE is being a bulletproof superhero. You don't think an SLE can get scared? He's scared leading up to the fight because he fears the embarrassment of losing (Which is entirely in line with SLE) not because he's afraid of his opponent. In fact when he gets up in his opponents face he mentions using his heightened in the moment perception and skills (SUCH AS STARRING INTO A MANS SOUL TO INTIMDIATE HIM, SUPER NI-FE YEAH) to gain an upper hand and it conquers these fears for him. If anything it makes perfect sense to have WEAK ni causing these fears. He can't accurately predict how the fight will play out even though he's more talented than 99% of people he's faced, yet this lack of prediction makes him afraid of losing, so he's scared of the potential embarrassment from the loss. Using everything in his base functions power to conquer this insecurity before hand, then getting closer to the moment because now he can act on his base function to take control (SE) instead of his weak one(NI). Such as he himself said.

    as a base (1st) function (SLE and SEE)

    The individual feels at home among people who are actively doing something and interacting with each other directly (visibly), and is able to organize people, move them around as necessary, and guide them in achieving a specific goal. He or she likes obedience and even subservience in others, since it allows him to "make things happen" more effectively.
    He is keenly aware of territorial conflicts and confrontational behavior occurring around him. He very quickly becomes confrontational when others try to make him move or get him to do something in an aggressive or confrontational way. He quickly recognizes when people are trying to get each other to do something or are trying to organize him for some purpose. He also spontaneously uses aggression to achieve his own goals.
    He wants to make all decisions himself about what he will do, wear, eat, look like, etc., and resents any attempts by others to make these decisions for him. However, he is willing to make use of other peoples' ideas, advice, and creativity, as long as he plays the most visible role.
    He enjoys testing his will in challenging situations and views life as a sort of obstacle course, full of adversity and challenges, that must be weathered and conquered.

    Per:
    https://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php/Extroverted_sensing#Wikisocion_desription_of_Se

    Do I even need to explain how this applies to his life...

    as a suggestive (5th) function (IEI and ILI)

    The individual is often characterized by his inertia. If left to his own devices, he may choose to do relatively little to interact with the outside world.

    Yeah Mike Tyson the professional athlete known for his inertia with the physical world

  3. #203

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    2,922
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think we come from a different background to be honest. You don't have to quote wikisocion descriptions, I translated them all into german. I'm not sure if you are familiar with DCNH, so I think we should just agree to disagree. This discussion about mike tyson has been going on way too long and I'm getting really bored, no offense

    https://youtube.com/shorts/lEVQ0ftEVN0?feature=share
    Last edited by Alive; 10-05-2022 at 03:29 AM.
    the majority of people who browse this site are IEI. intuition of time is the function that is interested in the psychological state of human beings. typology is a field dominated by INxx, especially IEI.

  4. #204
    kingslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    SLE Sx/Sp
    Posts
    777
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't see why that would offend me I wasn't trying to entertain you.

    Regardless I haven't been here in a while so I was catching up on the nonsense.

  5. #205

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    2,922
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    I don't see why that would offend me I wasn't trying to entertain you.

    Regardless I haven't been here in a while so I was catching up on the nonsense.
    The problem with discussions is that people simply come from so many theoretical backgrounds it's really hard to come to terms with anything and I only have the patience for so many discussion before I'm done. I think you might be an IEI-D, the same type as timber, and Tyson and Ali

    https://youtube.com/shorts/zxWFVtTp6ew?feature=share

    https://youtu.be/CJY8YQKFjfo
    the majority of people who browse this site are IEI. intuition of time is the function that is interested in the psychological state of human beings. typology is a field dominated by INxx, especially IEI.

  6. #206
    kingslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    SLE Sx/Sp
    Posts
    777
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    The problem wwith discussions is that people simply come from so many theoretical backgrounds it's really hard to come to terms with anything and I only have the patience for some many discussion before I'm done. I think you might be an IEI-D, the same type as timber, and Tyson and Ali

    https://youtube.com/shorts/zxWFVtTp6ew?feature=share

    https://youtu.be/CJY8YQKFjfo
    and what reasoning do you have for me using Ni-Fe as my ego functions?

    I actually agree with you regarding theoretical backgrounds. The school of thought problem is something I've noticed in Socionics a while ago. Socionics is ruled by different schools of thought that can't agree with each other. Just because one is backed by Gulenko and he made an actual school and charges people doesn't make it an authority over the other though.

  7. #207

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    5,568
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    and what reasoning do you have for me using Ni-Fe as my ego functions?

    I actually agree with you regarding theoretical backgrounds. The school of thought problem is something I've noticed in Socionics a while ago. Socionics is ruled by different schools of thought that can't agree with each other. Just because one is backed by Gulenko and he made an actual school and charges people [emphasis added] doesn't make it an authority over the other though.
    ...Now we know why Alive is mad. Alive shouldn't be mad, though. All Alive paid is money, but Gulenko paid time, and all the money Gulenko makes can't get him a single moment of his time back.

  8. #208
    Rarely here yet exists somewhere else
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    1,021
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This thread took a very long time, I thought it wouldn't last long

    I'm a step or two away from finding my type while people here are still taking Alive's typing so seriously

    I will never lie I don't find him that much bad , I find him skillful in DCNH , I visited his site and found interesting information about DCNH

    However, I won't ever trust his typing's reasoning

  9. #209

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    Memo Ibarra
    Posts
    799
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Joking aside, anyone who actually thinks that I am IEI, or another ethical type has socionics wrong.

  10. #210

    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    659
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Dane Horlock View Post
    Joking aside
    keep going - this is the first step to make people believe you're a logical type

  11. #211
    Rarely here yet exists somewhere else
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    1,021
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    But now, the most aggressive boxer of all time is an IEI
    You won the thread

  12. #212
    May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    SEA
    TIM
    Te-ILI-NH
    Posts
    615
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Missmessy View Post
    This thread took a very long time, I thought it wouldn't last long

    I'm a step or two away from finding my type while people here are still taking Alive's typing so seriously

    I will never lie I don't find him that much bad , I find him skillful in DCNH , I visited his site and found interesting information about DCNH

    However, I won't ever trust his typing's reasoning
    I got to be honest, his sources are quality on itself. Yet, it's often been a concern of him for not using it properly, or rather, frantically incorrect, chaotically-speaking. I can speak a bit of Dutch so I, at least, understood about the resources that he dropped on his signature.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

  13. #213
    Rusal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    TIM
    introvert
    Posts
    960
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    You said this forum is full of dorks who go outside and can't observe human interaction.
    His inability to discern obvious contrasting types even at times stems first from his flawed understanding of how Ni operates in IEIs and then it's all cascading misconceptions that fall one onto one another as he keeps adding nonsense upon nonsense because it all has a deeper origin: he ad hocs his typings once he decides he's attracted/likes to the person for some reason (Jack from WSS even commented on his abysmal comprehension of DCNH theory) instead of just looking at the evidence, whatever is at hand. SLEs and IEIs with some experience with applied type knowledge instantly know whether they're in front of their identical or their dual; he just can't understand it because he's looking at it all from Alpha and it all looks the same to him. It's he that can't observe interaction.


    Edit: I just read somewhere in the thread that Se-leads would never speak like IEIs because they would sound 'intelligent'. I don't deny there must be SLEs that embarrass themselves but try no to fall for the 'amazing Ni' image of IEIs some try to paint here. A regular SLE surpasses spluttering IEI any day of the week in plain coherence and clarity:

    Last edited by Rusal; 10-07-2022 at 10:40 AM.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

  14. #214

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    Memo Ibarra
    Posts
    799
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blaecaedre View Post
    keep going - this is the first step to make people believe you're a logical type
    At the end of the day, jokes aside, it doesn't matter what type you are, but the whole point of Socionics is to understand 'why' you metabollise information the way that you do through the 8 functions that sort you into 16 types and based on my cognition, I don't see many of the high ethical processing being used within in my daily functional use. Nothing wrong with that. All the types are overrated and riddled with more stereotypes than MBTI, so it doesn't matter which one you are because everyone will have negative to say, regardless of type.

    No one agrees with anyone else because they think their opinion is superior, so there is no point in exerting all your mental energy, or giving a shit about it all because it's meaningless in the end, outside of the community and unless you convert enough people over to the cult--system (which requires a good understanding of ethics, btw) or spend copious hours researching the theory as your main hobby, then it's all in vain and a waste of time.

  15. #215
    lavos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Posts
    1,293
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The real question is, why is Alive obsessed with IEI's? Maybe that "one that got away" was IEI? Merits it's own psychoanalisis IMO.

  16. #216
    Manatroid92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Location
    Australia
    TIM
    INxp
    Posts
    380
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    Edit: I just read somewhere in the thread that Se-leads would never speak like IEIs because they would sound 'intelligent'. I don't deny there must be SLEs that embarrass themselves but try no to fall for the 'amazing Ni' image of IEIs some try to paint here. A regular SLE surpasses spluttering IEI any day of the week in plain coherence and clarity:

    SLEs definitely are way more coherent/ in communication, yes. Part of why they are duals to IEIs is because IEIs typically have difficulty communicating their thoughts in the first place (partly because of irrationality, partly because of Ni, and partly because they're ethical)., and SLEs help with cutting through the sloshy Ni haze to actually do stuff (think this is mostly an Se-Ti thing, though, IIRC). STs are, generally speaking, more to the point.

  17. #217

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    2,922
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @slowerthan, @Exodus, @Wavebury, @VewyScawwyNawcissist, @Missmessy, @myresearch @born2simp are imo IEI

    I might add DCNH subtypes to users in the next post if I have some time in the next few days
    the majority of people who browse this site are IEI. intuition of time is the function that is interested in the psychological state of human beings. typology is a field dominated by INxx, especially IEI.

  18. #218

    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    659
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    missmessy is a logical type

  19. #219
    Rarely here yet exists somewhere else
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    1,021
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    @slowerthan, @Exodus, @Wavebury, @VewyScawwyNawcissist, @Missmessy, @myresearch @born2simp are imo IEI

    I might add DCNH subtypes to users in the next post if I have some time in the next few days
    IEI in your dreams

  20. #220

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    2,922
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blaecaedre View Post
    missmessy is a logical type
    missmessy jumps from typing to typing on a whim. from SLE , ILI, to other types that are opposite to each other. there's no logical system. but this thread is mainly about my own observation and I think it's kinda interesting. she is irrational, aristocratic, interested in art. she associates people by the group they belong to, which gamma types don't do, unless you don't believe in the reinin dichotomy "aristocratic/democratic" which is fair I guess.

    https://www.wikisocion.net/en/index....d_aristocratic
    the majority of people who browse this site are IEI. intuition of time is the function that is interested in the psychological state of human beings. typology is a field dominated by INxx, especially IEI.

  21. #221
    Moderator myresearch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,973
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    @slowerthan, @Exodus, @Wavebury, @VewyScawwyNawcissist, @Missmessy, @myresearch @born2simp are imo IEI

    I might add DCNH subtypes to users in the next post if I have some time in the next few days
    I am very ok to be IEI in your system Alive.

    BUT I am bothered with too many identicals.

    Alive Alive on the forum, make me the most IEI of them all.

  22. #222
    Rarely here yet exists somewhere else
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    1,021
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    missmessy jumps from typing to typing on a whim. from SLE , ILI, to other types that are opposite to each other.
    there's no logical system
    No , not based on a whim

    As for SLE , I have to admit that it was wrong

    I haven't ever considered ILI in this site , I have my reasons for that

    Jumping between type to type is not because of irrationality or whims , it's because of " somehow " low self awareness , you should have considered this as a possibility but it seems like your Ne creative is completely turned off ( that if it really exist )

    Although for most of my life I was fully aware of my self-worth and desires, I had no interest in exploring my personality in more depth. I spent so many years without a static hobby and without thinking about what I like and hate.

    all I had in mind was enjoying life , trying new things, studying , getting high marks, and obeying laws (in some stages of my life)

    At first, I refused to get to know and understand myself, and I still escape from that (even if I refused to admit this), my entry into typology community was for a completely different reason than understanding myself

    I try as much as possible to distance myself from rationality/ irrationality method of typing , because I literally switch between them

    Being an Enneagram 7, I exhibit a mixture of rationality and irrationality, I plan*the interesting things I will do in the future (not as far away as 20 years, but in an hour or two and at best in one or two days ) , and do some spontaneity on the way

    I'm not completely unpredictable, I still have some hatred for sudden and unpleasant events, especially since I'm not confident in my full ability to predict the course of events, I get nervous if I experience something sudden I didn't plan ( that's what my family always tells me, and with time I found it true ) although in one moment I might change the plan completely, or get away from it and do many things instead .

    So, anyone who wants to type me based on the dichotomy of rationality and irrationality, please don't do this , it's a really confusing part in me

    interested in art
    This is not evidence, although I am not foolish to consider interests as conclusive evidence of a certain type, I will tell you something

    My interest in arts is recent, I was completely interested in it last year, but in previous years my interest in it was little and confined to a narrow range


    When I was in the fourth grade, I was surprised that my friends were singing songs, this was a shock to me: you guys listen to songs?
    I had to master the words to sing it with them so I wouldn't feel like a stranger and an outcast


    she associates people by the group they belong to, which gamma types don't do, unless you don't believe in the reinin dichotomy "aristocratic/democratic" which is fair I guess
    I have to admit that this is very true and accurate, I always do this and I've had a "us versus them" attitude since I was in kindergarten

    However , I'm LSI by Reinin dichotomies which is something you don't seem to agree with (since it's your own thread)
    Last edited by UnPocoLoco; 10-11-2022 at 08:30 PM.

  23. #223
    Rarely here yet exists somewhere else
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    1,021
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So that no one talks about my typing as ESI

    The reason I self typed as ESI was because I was interested in relationships at some point in my life , and I still find them important (although I prefer shallow ones these days).

    But after further reading, I discovered that what I related to in Fi was Sx instincts aspects

    I excluded ESI because I was not good in my life in maintaining relationships, or even finding true friends who will stick with me, my only close friendship that lasted for a long time was my EII mother's choice and not mine , we saw them once playing with the neighborhood kids while we were walking around , when my mother realized that I knew them, she told me to become their friend. I didn't think this was necessary because I was in a group that brang me fun and that was enough for me , but she insisted, so I got to know them, and our friendship lasted for 9 whole years (we stayed in touch for a few years after moving from our old house then we stopped but my mother told me a month ago that we would visit them soon , I don't know exactly when )

    Also, I have been alone for a long time without friends, and this did not really bother me on a personal level. If there are friends, this is good, and if they are not available, I am my friend myself and I will enjoy without them.
    I just needed them to not look lonely in front of others

  24. #224
    kingslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    SLE Sx/Sp
    Posts
    777
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    His inability to discern obvious contrasting types even at times stems first from his flawed understanding of how Ni operates in IEIs and then it's all cascading misconceptions that fall one onto one another as he keeps adding nonsense upon nonsense because it all has a deeper origin: he ad hocs his typings once he decides he's attracted/likes to the person for some reason (Jack from WSS even commented on his abysmal comprehension of DCNH theory) instead of just looking at the evidence, whatever is at hand. SLEs and IEIs with some experience with applied type knowledge instantly know whether they're in front of their identical or their dual; he just can't understand it because he's looking at it all from Alpha and it all looks the same to him. It's he that can't observe interaction.


    Edit: I just read somewhere in the thread that Se-leads would never speak like IEIs because they would sound 'intelligent'. I don't deny there must be SLEs that embarrass themselves but try no to fall for the 'amazing Ni' image of IEIs some try to paint here. A regular SLE surpasses spluttering IEI any day of the week in plain coherence and clarity:

    His logic is comically inconsistent.. im starting to think hes Ni base living in his "disconnected reality" where everyone except him is an IEI lmao..

    Dudes not ILI though they have good logic. He's probably Ti ha thinking this weak ass system and gallery he created that he backs with circular logic no one agrees with including the teacher of his own school is bulletproof logical structure when he can't even explain to anyone why he types them what they did. Like he really said in one breathe he's mad at everyone here for not studying people in depth like he does but will type someone like.me off 5 forum posts he's seen lmfao. Failing to see the irony in why this thread was created thinking OP actually values his opinion.


    The gallery has 2 LSI. 1 esi. No more than 5 to 10 of every other type .. then so many IEI you can't even scroll through it.
    "Anyone can be any type and they're all varried" -alive

    Proceeds to type 90 percent of his typings as IEI

    He also shows beta values. Constantly nonchallently mentioning the super cool and exclusive school hes a part of that he helps with that none of us are in.

    Can alive be added to his own list?

  25. #225

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    2,922
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    Like he really said in one breathe he's mad at everyone here for not studying people in depth like he does but will type someone like.me off 5 forum posts he's seen lmfao. Failing to see the irony in why this thread was created thinking OP actually values his opinion.
    you don't seem to grasp what the word "might" means

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    I think you might be an IEI-D
    this is not the same as confidently saying I know you are this type. you clearly argue with emotions though, since you try to ridicule me instead of having any kind of productive discussions. personally I think that's pretty pathetic, since it shows that you have nothing going on in your life other than complaining about a person you don't know online.

    Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    The gallery has 2 LSI. 1 esi. No more than 5 to 10 of every other type .. then so many IEI you can't even scroll through it.
    "Anyone can be any type and they're all varried" -alive

    Proceeds to type 90 percent of his typings as IEI
    you also don't seem to grasp how time consuming the creation of a gallery is and that I simply don't bother to waste my time with people I find uninteresting. that would be mental torture. it's actually pretty stupid to assume that a gallery would just neatly have 100 examples of each type, or that types like EII would even want to be in a spotlight in any way. you also ignore the 100 LIE examples but whatever you don't seem to really care about anything anyway
    the majority of people who browse this site are IEI. intuition of time is the function that is interested in the psychological state of human beings. typology is a field dominated by INxx, especially IEI.

  26. #226
    kingslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    SLE Sx/Sp
    Posts
    777
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    you don't seem to grasp what the word "might" means



    this is not the same as confidently saying I know you are this type. you clearly argue with emotions though, since you try to ridicule me instead of having any kind of productive discussions. personally I think that's pretty pathetic, since it shows that you have nothing going on in your life other than complaining about a person you don't know online.



    you also don't seem to grasp how time consuming the creation of a gallery is and that I simply don't bother to waste my time with people I find uninteresting. that would be mental torture. it's actually pretty stupid to assume that a gallery would just neatly have 100 examples of each type, or that types like EII would even want to be in a spotlight in any way. you also ignore the 100 LIE examples but whatever you don't seem to really care about anything anyway
    Dude you're the only one who's pathetic..

    "To ridicule is to argue with emotions"

    *proceeds to ridicule*

    More of you ironic projections. You come here and act like an arrogant asshole and wonder why people mock you. Meanwhile what productive discussion have you added? I asked why you think I "might" be IEI to your statement.


    Besides, plenty of logic was used to explain why Tyson isn't IEI and you might be

  27. #227

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    2,922
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    I asked why you think I "might" be IEI to your statement.

    Besides, plenty of logic was used to explain why Tyson isn't IEI and you might be
    why should I invest my time into someone like you who obviously doesn't give a shit about my thoughts? you are not the center of the universe, and not a "kingslayer", even though you might think that in your imagination.

    I made more than enough points here explaining why I think Tyson is an IEI yet people like you completely ignore them. if you can't even imagine why I would come to the conclusion that he might be IEI-D based on the points I made here I don't know, I think you might simply be unable to grasp basic patterns. if you disagree that's fine but pretending that it isn't within the realm of possibility shows your lack of comprehension of the theory more than anything.
    the majority of people who browse this site are IEI. intuition of time is the function that is interested in the psychological state of human beings. typology is a field dominated by INxx, especially IEI.

  28. #228
    kingslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    SLE Sx/Sp
    Posts
    777
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    why should I invest my time into someone like you who obviously doesn't give a shit about my thoughts? you are not the center of the universe, and not a "kingslayer", even though you might think that in your imagination.

    I made more than enough points here explaining why I think Tyson is an IEI yet people like you completely ignore them. if you can't even imagine why I would come to the conclusion that he might be IEI-D based on the points I made here I don't know, I think you might simply be unable to grasp basic patterns. if you disagree that's fine but pretending that it isn't within the realm of possibility shows your lack of comprehension of the theory more than anything.
    It's actually a reference to Jamie Lannister. An ironic name if you will. You're talking about missing basic pattern but can't spot irony every time. Not to mention your cute attempt at ridiculing me again lmao. You've spent all this time trying to piss on me passive aggressively which goes against your principle of productive discussion but view it was a waste of time to type out an actual reasoning for your typing. Let me help you. You know I'm going to make your reasoning look shit as I already have and this threatens your validation seeking behavior of your public image. So you won't do it. Because you are a passive aggressive coward. So you come up circular rationalization to protect yourself from the fact.

    The only reasoning you presented for Tyson is he talks about empathy and won a humanites award. That was explained away as bullshit by me and another user and you just brush it oft and say you're bored and don't wanna talk further. So many contradictions and so much hypocrisy in every post you make.

  29. #229
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,759
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    you are just throwing lame insults around like timber but tell me, what exactly is Se to you? Tyson saying in the video: I am scared to death, I am totally afraid of everything, I am afraid of being humiliated. All during my training I am afraid of this man. I thought this man might be capable of beating me. I have dreamed of him beating me.

    Give me your definition of Se. Because I don't think that is Se

    In extreme situations, becomes cool and unemotional. His thoughts become clearer, and he finds it easier to undertake informed decisions.

    https://www.wikisocion.net/en/index....ile_by_Gulenko

    The closer I get to the ring, the more confident I get
    Even just having awareness of who can beat who, even just thinking about such things in a broader sense, is Se.

    It's okay dude, we already know you don't understand Se and the more you speak the more you demonstrate that.

  30. #230
    Rusal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    TIM
    introvert
    Posts
    960
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    Even just having awareness of who can beat who, even just thinking about such things in a broader sense, is Se.

    It's okay dude, we already know you don't understand Se and the more you speak the more you demonstrate that.
    In his system Se leads are not people. Let that sink in and you'll understand his typings and his perplexion at people for whom a t-shirt is not a decisive vector for typing. My stereotypical SLE friend once told me in between laughs she would sprint if she ever saw a ghost. You know what that means!
    @Alive, when I started meeting Se leads and Se egos I made the mistake of assuming the same things as you. Over time, you realize there are shades to this and an Se ego would feel apprehension if someone bigger came to them with a knife in a dark alley or minutes prior jumping from a plane first time parachuting. And that's the ones that do it, let's not discuss Se leads that don't because they think it's all an unnecessary hassle and risk. Gulenko wisely wrote about this and Creative are more prone to fearlessly face risk over Normalizing sub.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

  31. #231

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    Memo Ibarra
    Posts
    799
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    In his system Se leads are not people. Let that sink in and you'll understand his typings and his perplexion at people for whom a t-shirt is not a decisive vector for typing. My stereotypical SLE friend once told me in between laughs she would sprint if she ever saw a ghost. You know what that means!
    @Alive, when I started meeting Se leads and Se egos I made the mistake of assuming the same things as you. Over time, you realize there are shades to this and an Se ego would feel apprehension if someone bigger came to them with a knife in a dark alley or minutes prior jumping from a plane first time parachuting. And that's the ones that do it, let's not discuss Se leads that don't because they think it's all an unnecessary hassle and risk. Gulenko wisely wrote about this and Creative are more prone to fearlessly face risk over Normalizing sub.


  32. #232

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    2,922
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    The only reasoning you presented for Tyson is he talks about empathy and won a humanites award.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/FTSDljuh5LQ

    I always cry before I fight. That's just who I am.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G92242a3JE4

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdCm...?v=Db40Gls3JqQ

    there are people in the past that have taken advantage of him and he doesn't hold a grudge, lives in forgiveness.

    MikeTyson: the person who takes advantage of you is your master because he controls your emotions. he is not your enemy he is your master, because you are not who you used to be now. he stole that away from you. you are great now, watch what you're gonna be when you learn compassion and empathy. there's nothing in the world someone can do to you that you can't forgive them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    Although Tyson became a criminal from an early age, there was nothing to indicate a future career as boxing's "bad boy". Tyson was a rather shy child, lived a reclusive life and was considered a weakling by his peers. His great hobby was pigeon breeding
    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    I'm a dreamer. I have to dream and reach for the stars, and if I miss a star then I grab a handful of clouds.

    My biggest weakness is my sensitivity. I am too sensitive a person.


    -
    Mike Tyson
    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    Mike Tyson was also awarded an honorary doctorate in humanities

    Attachment 18218
    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    Tyson: I am scared to death, I am totally afraid of everything, I am afraid of being humiliated. All during my training I am afraid of this man. I thought this man might be capable of beating me. I have dreamed of him beating me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    Last edited by Alive; 10-10-2022 at 10:41 PM.
    the majority of people who browse this site are IEI. intuition of time is the function that is interested in the psychological state of human beings. typology is a field dominated by INxx, especially IEI.

  33. #233
    Rusal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    TIM
    introvert
    Posts
    960
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't know Mike Tyson's type. But since crying has been presented as proof I'm gonna drop this here since I'm already with one foot in saying Se leads does not equal irrational fearlessness: SLE Ben Wallace tearing up about people he won't be able to pull out of Afghanistan. I already posted a video of his in the Beta examples thread. people are human, a billboard that says.





    It's interesting how you can watch and listen to Wallace and then our own Malandro(typed SLE) and noticable alikeness does exist in patterns and I'm not referring to the accent.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

  34. #234
    Seed my wickedness Sanguine Miasma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Spontaneous Human Combustion
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Posts
    7,698
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Dane Horlock View Post
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

     

    Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

    NO Private messages, please. Use Discord instead.

  35. #235
    Northstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    TIM
    SLI-D
    Posts
    1,811
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/FTSDljuh5LQ

    I always cry before I fight. That's just who I am.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G92242a3JE4

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdCm...?v=Db40Gls3JqQ

    there are people in the past that have taken advantage of him and he doesn't hold a grudge, lives in forgiveness.

    MikeTyson: the person who takes advantage of you is your master because he controls your emotions. he is not your enemy he is your master, because you are not who you used to be now. he stole that away from you. you are great now, watch what you're gonna be when you learn compassion and empathy. there's nothing in the world someone can do to you that you can't forgive them.

    Everything is congruent with SEE. He's a brutal heavyweight boxer, not a dreamer. Bit off a piece of his opponent's ear and sat in prison for years for rape. No matter what quotes you cherry pick, the guy isn't a lyricist. Look at what people do, not what they say. Your IEI obsession makes you ignore the absolute obvious.

    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, the most ruthless champion there has ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No! I'm Alexander! He's no Alexander! I'm the best ever. There's never been anyone as ruthless. I'm Sonny Liston. I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There is no one who can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children! Praise be to Allah!"

    -- Not IEI, when someone is gushing with an IE it's not their DS.

    You could compare to Bin Laden (who probably was an IEI), which one takes direct visceral action, and which one directs others to act on their behalf with a narrative?

  36. #236
    The Crucified Space Sheriff godslave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    Southern France
    TIM
    H 964 sp/sx
    Posts
    1,040
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't know if it's correct but my current type image of men IEIs is that they appear "Delicate and fragile" to quote Dr. G. There are the kind of persons of whom HD Se TIMs instantly see the weakness, as if they would break if you exert a bit of pressure on them even if IEIs are in fact "more tolerant to stressful situations than EIIs". Exceptions aside, they are far from Se i.e some may only contemplate Se like an idealised Situation they dream to be in without having a clue on how to get there irl (Te PolR). They don't think and/or process Se "informations" adequately however they can accumulate experiences about Se like an addiction because it's their suggestive after all (and incidentally the weakest IE of a TIM).

    The most Se-ish IEIs are the Dominant subtype with Se accentuation. Here is a Lady IEI (Renata Litvinova) of Dominant subtype (Lyricist Mocking according to Dr. G.) :



    here is a short documentary about Leonid Bykov (IEI according to Dr.G) where we can see him briefly talk about his work :

    https://youtu.be/lt1Ij4nkxuM?t=395

    It would be cool to have a video of Men IEI-D examples, I couldn't find one for know cuz my Typing skills kinda suck.
    Last edited by godslave; 10-11-2022 at 01:46 PM.

  37. #237

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    2,922
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think a difference in understanding between me and most users here is that people see a certain correlation between being physically exceptional and being base Se. From my own observation, I can only say that I have spend a fair amount of my time in different athletic fields and interacted with a variety of people who are at a very high level of the sport they are pursuing and they are not extroverted at all. they dedicate a fair amount of their life just improving skills. All the athletes that are at the very top of their sport basically have a certain strategic, unique and tactical approach to what they are doing, and I think it is more related to DCNH subtype than type, as I find that most of these people are dominant subtypes and far away from the stereotype that exists of IEI who are dreamers that spend most of their time in bed, which fits more to normalizing and especially harmonizing subtypes. I think ultimatively all Beta types are warriors, and suggestive Se seems enough if you have it also accentuated as a subtype. you don't need to be hyperaware of your surroundings 24/7 but only for the time that you are actually involved in the sport you are doing which is only a limited amount of time over the day.


    here are athletes that I would type as IEI-D:


    Michael Jordan
    Kobe Bryant
    Muhammad Ali
    Mike Tyson
    Tyson Fury
    Christiano Ronaldo
    Erling Haaland
    Zinedine Zidane
    Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Tom Brady
    Boris Becker
    Bobby Fischer

    in interviews, these people will flat-out say that they are introverted. often you become the champion by completely ignoring life around you. you don't participate in normal activities, you say "I dream about being the best" and work towards that every single day. Sensing types on the other hand are more focused on experiencing life and taking everything in with their senses. no offense to Gulenko, but he is over 60 years old and a researcher. he may be completely unaware of this aspect of reality, which also applies to many users here who likely are N and H subs and also not that physically involved in life.

    the majority of people who browse this site are IEI. intuition of time is the function that is interested in the psychological state of human beings. typology is a field dominated by INxx, especially IEI.

  38. #238

    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    659
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    Everything is congruent with SEE. He's a brutal heavyweight boxer, not a dreamer. Bit off a piece of his opponent's ear and sat in prison for years for rape. No matter what quotes you cherry pick, the guy isn't a lyricist. Look at what people do, not what they say. Your IEI obsession makes you ignore the absolute obvious.
    Fi types - who as a rule have a stronger inclination towards empathy and decency than other types - are less often perpetrators of sadistic violence such as unprovoked assault or rape, even the somewhat vulgar and impulsive SEE.

  39. #239
    Rusal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    TIM
    introvert
    Posts
    960
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    There's no place in the whole of Socionics literature where you can find anything remotely like "an IEI is the only type that can transform itself into a different type at will to the point where they can become indistinguishable even from their own dual the SLE if so they wish and impact reality the same way all throughout the remaining of their lives. Or any type they want. An phenomenon left to future generations to extricate from the intangible".

    The lack of common sense and contact with reality is getting scary.

    And I suppose Ben Wallace is Ni type and not logical because he cried on camera and had the foresight to forge himself a career in the government upper echelons. It's all a house of cards, really.
    Last edited by Rusal; 10-11-2022 at 05:51 PM.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

  40. #240
    Rusal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    TIM
    introvert
    Posts
    960
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Is there any difference between the IEI that wastes life away daydreaming and leading a mostly passive existence and an IEI that's so open about his fantasy life, so insistent knocking on doors, the man-child that annoys even others IEIs with his dreams that he has to expurgate because he can't contain himself so he 'makes' it in the real world and becomes an successful artist vomiting his little dreams on his victims? That's what accentuated functions of dcnh subtypes explain. Types come forward rather than melds into the majority. They became really noticeable and obvious IEIs not a violent beast that you have to investigate to see if they cried at some point to link them somehow to the original type. God.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •