Thread: Alive's List of IEIs

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    Authority by association. You get typings so bad from Alive. Mike Tyson IEI? One of the most Se base (low IQ) beings available in popular culture?

If you yourself cannot understand why Mike Tyson is Se ego, then I would seriously, seriously doubt your ISTj typing. It takes a Se type to know a Se type, I suppose.

This kind of follows my own theories into alphas lacking the ability to type Se Ni egos properly, given Se is the least accented amoung those 4.
    What are you on about.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Manatroid92 View Post
    I understand not liking the idea of a 'cult' around G, but to be fair, much of what you've put here is your personal take on Gulenko and Model G (the part about incorrect typing notwithstanding, that's up for debate I think). It's perfectly valid to feel that way, but it sort of begs the question of leads you to believe these are true. Model G is its own theory, that maybe doesn't gel well with Model A, but also doesn't really seek to truly upend Model A either. I don't even know if Gulenko has really 'abandoned' the two subtype-system entirely either, unless he's said so himself. And giving 'too much' importance to DCNH...well I mean, it's complementary to his own model (of course it is, he made it), so how much focus on it is too much focus?

And I don't think Gulenko himself would ever claim to be someone who thinks only his model is the most important. He hasn't seemingly asserted that Model G is the best model. If he really is an LII as some believe, then I'm doubtful that he's going to want to supplant other models with his own, anyway.
    To be honest, I have to say the following:

-I looked at model G a long time ago, and tried to "test" in the LIE-Ni way and determine if it's a castle in the air or not. I came to the conclusion that it's not based on reality. I might be wrong, and I might have to look at it again, but that's what I think.
    -He might use the two-subtype system still behind the scenes, but he no longer types people according to it (this is what was reported in some thread anyway). Which I don't understand.
    -Gulenko seems to be the only remaning "famous" Socionist that there is. Socionics seems to be in decline, which is unfortunate.
    -There is Model B, made by Bukalov, which IMO is a great model that complements Model A perfectly. But nobody takes a look at this model.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wavebury View Post
    What are you on about.
    Nice gaslighting.

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Manatroid92 View Post
    Yeah, I can understand that my examples probably aren’t very well-rounded/accurate, no problem.

I never knew about that ST/NF-Static/Dynamic relation for DCNH before though, that’s interesting.
    I made those, but you could take them with a grain of salt since it might not be that accurate.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    Expound
    Long story; maybe later.

TIM
    Cyberbird
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    Long story; maybe later.
    Now it's your fault you've been battle typed as IEI. Well, since I don't want to be battle typed as IEI either I'll help you.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Nice gaslighting.
    ?

Dude.

I didn't understand how you got that I follow all of Alive's typings (I don't, especially not Mike Tyson as IEI) based on my simply agreeing with a statement he made. It doesn't follow. Hence my reaction.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really can't understand where the fucking SLE typing for Mike Tyson is coming from. Dude is absolutely excentric but has a clear introverted temperament. He simply doesn't talk that much. In all the interviews I've seen of him he talks about philosophical topics and about compassion, empathy, forgiveness, gods, prophets, childhood trauma etc. I really cannot comprehend how he is supposed to be an SLE unless you think big guy who punches hard equals Se base which is just a laughable definition of the function

Out of all the typings I have made I cannot understand how that one is supposed to show that I don't know what I'm doing. It's so frustrating sometimes because internally I know that the critics here don't know what they are doing. They haven't made the effort to actually study the theory in-depth, they haven't watched a lot of interviews. People like timber just make half-assed statements and think how insightful they are
    Last edited by on a peaceful hiatus; 10-01-2022 at 12:39 PM.

Doctor of Socionics First Class Socionics Is Not A Cult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People should recognize a compliment when they see one. There are at least eight types that it is worse to be.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    I really cannot comprehend how he is supposed to be an SLE unless you think big guy who punches hard equals Se base which is just a laughable definition of the function
    do u realize how damn ironic what u say here is
    i wish i can say mike is an idiot because he is but ppl like that will tear me apart physically for it. i recall criticizing his past self for having too much ego but the present is not different yet ppl somehow act like he is wise or wahtever. he barely talks at all bc thats what happens when u take too many punches to the head, when u get badly socialized and spend too much time in mindnumbing grinding to get from point a to point b
    he talks the talk but doesnt walk it. he has used revenge so much more than someone who has repressed it all but will come to lecture me because one time i decided to have borders. disgusting vile creature and a failure.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Or maybe he punches people when they cross a line. I doubt you would behave like this in public towards him

It seems more like someone who desperately wants to stay calm but overreacts due to weak Se

https://rossboxing.com/images/tysoncus.jpg

I guess this is just how SLE look
    Last edited by on a peaceful hiatus; 10-01-2022 at 01:54 PM.

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Or maybe he punches people when they cross a line. I doubt you would behave like this in public towards him

It seems more like someone who desperately wants to stay calm but overreacts due to weak Se

https://rossboxing.com/images/tysoncus.jpg

I guess this is just how SLE look
    Seems more like Mike Tyson has anger management issues (not really surprising given his profession). But we don't even see exactly what directly lead up to him punching the guy, as it just cuts to Tyson punching him, so I doubt anyone could make a clear case for weak Se or not.

For the record, I'm dubious of NFs having such severe anger/temper issues that they'll beat up someone for the smallest provocation, especially a person they don't know. The best I could give you is an EIE with an over-active/unhealthy perception of Se. IEIs having 1D Se doesn't just mean that they'll throw hands at the slightest provocation, it means that they don't even understand when Se is necessary (hence why they are Se-seeking).

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mike Tyson has a trauma and got taught to suppress his emotions and use them in the most negative way possible to intimidate and always get the edge . This combined with abuse before that . I tried seing alive way if he is IEI and could make a case but it not that convincing and would be a bit funny. The thing that made me doubt SLE is the 4D TE. Where is it? The guy completely let peoples he barely know have full control of his contract money ect and get ripped off. Got bankrupt too although this could be explained by his impulsivity and other problems but still it’s not just that. The way he talk he don’t have this habit of SLE of trying to support there opinion with facts and there 4D TE . There is even an interview where a journalist straight up start mentioning statistics and he get instantly mad and non receptive to it although I doubt it’s necessarily polr but weird it was statistic about boxing too. He does have a lot of knowledge about boxing but it seem more like TI knowledge he said he made it life so make sense read lot of books ect you could argue that’s where is TE went but to me it seem more TI.

He dress like a SLE
    and behave like a SLE on surface too ig .

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ memory issues from cognitive decline due to abuse. ppl also said "where is the Te" about andrew tate. i dont think most ppl understand cognitive functions. statistics i dont think are Te by default.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    ^ memory issues from cognitive decline due to abuse. ppl also said "where is the Te" about andrew tate. i dont think most ppl understand cognitive functions. statistics i dont think are Te by default.
    Andrew rate TE is visible imo , I don’t really watch him but I remember seing a clip of him talking about a relationship with a girl he could sense didn’t liked him and how he decided to proceed that was very TE. On the other hand I actually tried to find something that indicates TE for Tyson and couldn’t find anything. Is TE is demonstrative not leading so less visible I guess . Plus abuse and damage to head is probably higher with mike Tyson . I might also not be the best at spotting it try with my understanding.
    Last edited by Done; 10-02-2022 at 01:54 PM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Burnin up View Post
    The guy completely let peoples he barely know have full control of his contract money ect and get ripped off. Got bankrupt too although this could be explained by his impulsivity and other problems but still it’s not just that.
    It's almost as if he has Te PolR

Although Tyson became a criminal from an early age, there was nothing to indicate a future career as boxing's "bad boy". Tyson was a rather shy child, lived a reclusive life and was considered a weakling by his peers. His great hobby was pigeon breeding

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Although Tyson became a criminal from an early age, there was nothing to indicate a future career as boxing's "bad boy". Tyson was a rather shy child, lived a reclusive life and was considered a weakling by his peers. His great hobby was pigeon breeding
    It might indicate weak Te, but it doesn't mean Te-vulnerable.
    I think it's very likely any type can be 'shy' at a young age, especially if their environment encouraged them to be that way.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pigeon breeding? How cute and endearing.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That’s where the whole case for IEI go his trauma and past life. Cus damato definitely didn’t just did good for him . To learn to use your emotions that way , suppress them and have the most nasty mentality possible I don’t see how that’s good . Multiples times when he mentions him and there training he start crying "I don’t know what he did to me " start breaking down . He love him but the control he has on him was unhealthy.

This also
    On Lessons He’d Want His Children To Learn
    Parnell: In The Hangover Part II, at the end of the movie when you are looking at the pictures on the phone, Stu said, “No one needs to see this stuff.” And you said, “Come on, man! I’m Mike Tyson. I’ve seen everything!”
    This was hilarious, but at the same time, true… You have, I’m sure, seen so much more in just a year than most people will ever see in their entire lives. There are a ton of lessons that come along with that kind of experience. With your children in mind, what are the top one or two lessons that you would want them to learn before they turn 18 and leave the house?
    Tyson: Man, just to know that kindness and humbleness are really good qualities to possess. You know? But, if you have to use the word humble, it means you’re not humble. And if you’re not humble to this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you.

Parnell: Hmm. It’s interesting: I just read the part in your book where, unfortunately, your mother passed. And you went home and she told you that you weren’t humble.
    Tyson: Mmmhmm. Whoa, man, you hit a nerve. God d@#$. I didn’t think you were going to say that, but yes. Ooh. I was just 14 or 15, you know. At 14, Cus [D’Amato] had put that in my head so much. He saw how insecure I was, and [eventually] I turned into a megalomaniac—she must have thought I was insane. She said, “What are these white people doing to my son?” I told her, “I’m the best fighter in the world. I’m the best boy in the world. I’m the best fighter in the world.” And then she said, “Remember, Joe Louis got beat. There is always somebody better.” And I remember it like it was this morning: I said “Yeah, mom, you’re right. I’m that guy that’s better than everybody else. I’m the guy you’re talking about.”
    But that’s just what they taught me, and I had it in my mind: to be confident, and to keep saying that until the confidence appeared. But I took it too far. Confidence did help make me champion, but, man, I took it to a whole different level. I was a megalomaniac. I was not humble and it eventually came back on me. So I want my kids to know, keep humbleness and kindness in their hearts. It will prevail.

On Being Mentally Tough And The Ego
    Parnell: No doubt your confidence was a powerful factor in your successes as boxer. Some might say that you have a strong ego as a result—at least that you did in your earlier years. Do you see the ego as a bad thing? As a challenging thing? Or as a tool, something that can be harnessed?
    Tyson: Listen, to some people the ego is evil. It gives you so much. It gives you everything you want. But it takes back too much in return. It gives you everything: money, riches, women, glamour, everything you want. But in return it takes back so much, and you’re soulless. That’s its goal. The ego’s goal is to leave you soulless.
    Let me explain this to you. I’ve dealt with the ego from so many different angles. It can sneak up on me from a new angle, or something. But now, I’m not affected by it. Because it gave me everything I ever wanted. I just know I can’t pay it back anymore. I can’t give back to it. I’ll be dead, you know? If I could pay it back… if ever I could pay that bill back, I would do it. But I know it’s just a hefty bill. It’s just too much to pay.
    We work with discipline. Discipline makes hard men. You know? Discipline makes hard men. Every hard man is capable of being a killer. But every killer is not capable of being a hard man. They can’t endure that much. It’s all about the endurance. That’s why they become killers. Because they can’t endure the pain. They need to kill the pain to stop it.
    But without struggle, there is no progress. There has to be struggle in your life. You have to grow in experience to control your ego. Cause, you know, an ego can be crushed, it can be killed, it can be smashed, but it comes back. It never dies. That’s the thing about the ego: it never dies. Next thing you know, you get a nice complement and it starts growing. It starts growing like a weed, a weed that grows and grows. Don’t feed it anything. In order to kill an ego, you can’t feed it anything.
    On Performing With Emotion
    Parnell: I know that you know the UFC very well. I’m sure you know who Fedor [Emelianenko] is.
    Tyson: Awww man, he’s my favorite.
    Parnell: Yeah, he is an awesome fighter. His fight style is an interesting juxtaposition to your own. When you were fighting, you were very, very aggressive—very emotional. Fedor is the polar opposite of that: He goes into a fight and his heart rate doesn’t seem to go above 60 beats per minute—even during the fight. You are both incredible fighters, but very opposite in this way. Can you talk to me about the role of emotion in performance?
    Tyson: Let me explain that to you, sir. Fighting is spiritual. It appears to be physical from the layman’s eyes. You know what I mean? In my fights, I seemed to be angry and mad—all that stuff you saw me doing, the yelling and screaming and being mean in the ring—but I’m cool as a cucumber. I can hear everybody talking around me outside of the ring. I can see everybody. I know what is going on.
    It’s all about calmness and relaxation. My appearance was all an illusion. My appearance is of a mad man, but I’m really calm and collected. Even though I’m fighting, I’m calm and relaxed as possible, despite my displays, because once you get excited, you can’t fight at the highest level of your ability. I use this even today. Emotion is more than just anger. When I am performing, I need emotion, but I need control, too. Emotion drives the best performance and is necessary, but it must be controlled. I believe Fedor does that. I do too. We may look different in how we do it, but we both do it.

On Handling The Media
    Parnell: You’ve had some run-ins with the media over the years. How have they been treating you as of recent? What have you learned about dealing with them over the years?
    Tyson: I respect the media. But periodically things come up. Like the guy in Toronto [CP24 Interview]. This is what I run into, also. Everybody that helps you is not necessarily your friend. And everybody that fights you is not necessarily your enemy. So you always have to be on guard.
    In the scheme of life, in emotion and loss, I responded the way I did. I lost. You know, in my world and Cus’s world, we lost. I shouldn’t have responded that way. I’ve had some people tell me that I did a great thing—sticking up for myself—but to me, personally, with the way that I handled my emotions, I lost. But I learned. That will not happen again.
    On Power
    Parnell: I saw the video where you were on the jet with Dana White and you punched him in the arm and told him to move over to the other seat. Basically, you kicked him out of his seat. (Laughing) It was interesting to me, seeing these two different types of power colliding: Dana with his position and money and you with your celebrity and physical strength. If you could, tell me your thoughts on power in general.
    Tyson: I earned that the strong will always beat the weak, but the smart will beat the strong. Boxing is a tough guy sport. But in the end, the tough guy gets to clean the streets and be a bodyguard. In the ring, the tough guy is going to get hurt; at the end of the day, he’s going to talk funny. Only the smartest win. So, I know it’s cliché, but power—real power—comes from knowledge, comes from smarts.

On Finances
    Parnell: I did a piece awhile back about NFL bankruptcies. And also I covered an NFL financial retreat in Vegas this summer. The NFL in particular has a lot of financial problems.
    Tyson: It took me 20 years to go broke. (Laughing)
    Parnell: (Laughing) You had a lot of money; I’m sure you had a lot more money than a bunch of these guys put together. That being said, you still were able to spend all of it. What would be some advice that you would give to younger athletes?
    Tyson: To invest wisely. And when I say “invest wisely,” that’s really cliché; everybody invests wisely; a lot of people get screwed anyway. Anything can happen. Banks can fail. Recessions. Depressions. Anything. When your money’s out “there,” anything can fail. So study statements. Study loans. Study banking. Study the history of debt. Study everything you can about finances. Know how you’re going to handle your money. Know the right ins and outs. You know what I mean?
    Sometimes you’re going to make a big return. But maybe in that big return, you take too much risk. Maybe that’s not necessary. Maybe you don’t need that big return… Maybe you want small returns. Either way, invest that money, but know how to invest it, know how to speak the language, and plan.

On Moving From Sports To Business
    Parnell: You have a number of different projects going: Your one man show, Iron Mike’s Productions, your book (The Undisputed Truth), and now you’re on Adult Swim (Mike Tyson’s Mysteries). Could you talk to me about the similarities between being a professional athlete and being a businessman? What are the attributes that helped you succeed as an athlete that are helping you succeed now?
    Tyson: Patience. Sometimes you have to wait for the right deal. They all seem good, at least at first, and they may make you some quick money. But when the right deal comes, and it fits into your [overall] plan, it’s just overwhelming success.
    Sometimes, with the long-term deals, you have to take a risk if you’re going to get a reward. It’s exactly like fighting. Sometimes you have to take chances to get that huge win.
    Parnell: Okay. And the right deal, what is that for you? What does that mean?
    Tyson: For me, it’s kind of like chemistry: you know it when you see it. Just like in boxing, you know the right moves when the opportunity occurs. But you know the right moves because you’ve trained for so long, and so hard, and it just kind of happens—your mind just knows it. For me, in business, you really need to know your stuff, know your game plan, and wait for the right move, the right opportunity, to make that special move that’s going to say “checkmate"

Can see how when you see this the content of what he talk about you can make maybe a IEI guess but how are you so confident about it?

To me this also seems a lot like TI creative the way he explain things also it seems a lot like HP cognition a lot of "either or ".

and how do you ignore the "everyone got a plan until they get punched in the mouth" and other things that indicate SE lead before he got to that point ?

I would still say he is SLE. Just funny that I can still somehow come to a similar conclusion if I look a certain way. Maybe I don’t understand Socionics well enough yet or need to get into other’s system or learn more about psychology for it to be more clear and clear out "contradiction " . Maybe this says about Socionics as a system or me just being stupid .

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Demonstrative Ethics

Demonstrative ethics is characteristic of irrational ethical types: IEE, IEI, SEI, SEE. To notice this trait, an outside observer should take a look at the expressions and mimicry of the whole face, starting from the lower portion - the area of the mouth.

Many have probably heard the phrase: "his face broke into a wide smile". Such a smile (and the corresponding facial expression) appears suddenly, as if from nowhere; and then it disappears, like the smile of the Cheshire cat from the famous fairy tale "Alice in Wonderland". You can assume that this type of expression indicates that you are dealing with demonstrative ethics.

There are several nuances that differentiate these types. The smile of the Left/Result irrational ethical types, IEI and IEE, is rather optimistic, friendly, welcoming. Here's an example:
    Attachment 18201Attachment 18202

The smile of Right/Process irrational ethical types, SEE and SEI, on the contrary is more ironic and pessimistic, delivered often with a touch of caprice or even disgust. The eyes of a person in this state (this is especially noticeable of SEE type) are characteristically restless, shifting from side to side.

The smile of irrational ethical types is also called sly. I believe this is because it can be deceptive and mask a person's true feelings - conceal his or her anxiety or, conversely, arrogance and self-confidence.

This smile is done by the entire face, and not just a part of it. Sometimes this quality is expressed in a wave of a skewedness, a kind of asymmetric look, which simultaneously grips different zones of the face: one eye is more squinted than the other, one eyebrow is raised above the other, one part of the mouth is more open than the rest of it, etc. For example, this photo of Mikhail Zhvanetsky (comedian):

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://youtu.be/glu22sHKwUA

Andrew tate TE . It’s not even the clip I was talking about the other highlighted it more but just go to 3:00. Dont see how it’s not visible.

I couldn’t find anything close to that for Mike Tyson

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

'more likely than me being IEI'. This must have been our only interaction on this website tbh. I really don't remember interacting with you in any other way.

I think there's a difference between confidently typing someone as a type and making a vague guess because I felt like it.
    Where do you interact with people to type them.. Is it here, mostly?
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Many have probably heard the phrase: "his face broke into a wide smile". Such a smile (and the corresponding facial expression) appears suddenly, as if from nowhere; and then it disappears, like the smile of the Cheshire cat from the famous fairy tale "Alice in Wonderland". You can assume that this type of expression indicates that you are dealing with demonstrative ethics
    Is it conscious or unconscious smile ?

In other words: the person does it with his will while he is aware of it (and it looks as in the picture) or does he not realize that he laughed at all?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missmessy View Post

In other words: the person does it with his will while he is aware of it (and it looks as in the picture) or does he not realize that he laughed at all?
    Not sure just the way creative feelers smile from what I understood . It’s how it appears on the face naturally. Post was a joke btw

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wavebury View Post
    ?

Dude.

I didn't understand how you got that I follow all of Alive's typings (I don't, especially not Mike Tyson as IEI) based on my simply agreeing with a statement he made. It doesn't follow. Hence my reaction.

Sorry, I thought I saw something and assumed you were gaming me, knowing Alive's typings. Carry on.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really can't understand where the fucking SLE typing for Mike Tyson is coming from. Dude is absolutely excentric but has a clear introverted temperament. He simply doesn't talk that much. In all the interviews I've seen of him he talks about philosophical topics and about compassion, empathy, forgiveness, gods, prophets, childhood trauma etc. I really cannot comprehend how he is supposed to be an SLE unless you think big guy who punches hard equals Se base which is just a laughable definition of the function

Out of all the typings I have made I cannot understand how that one is supposed to show that I don't know what I'm doing. It's so frustrating sometimes because internally I know that the critics here don't know what they are doing. They haven't made the effort to actually study the theory in-depth, they haven't watched a lot of interviews. People like timber just make half-assed statements and think how insightful they are
    Because people are multi-faceted, they evolve, change and grow, based on their live's experiences?

Interest in humanitarian, esoteric, spiritual topics? Digging into the roots of one's past? Yeah doesn't sound like Ni suggestive at all

Sit yo ass down. You are not qualified to discuss Se.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missmessy View Post

D617A0BE-8FF2-46CF-9440-C0DFD8522C53.jpgB1E97BD4-BDFF-4158-BAF3-587BBB3C28C7.jpeg

Here Emillia Clarke I’m sure of her type she is IEE it’s a better example. Mike Tyson face just kind fraud that and thought it was funny but i think if you look hard enough you can see difference with Emilia Clarke. Maybe you’ll see what they talk about with the smile done with all face that can mask true feelings

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Missmessy it’s unconscious I think I didn’t understood you question well at first. It appears the same when they smile consciously and unconsciously but that it appear this way is not something they consciously do I think.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interest in humanitarian, esoteric, spiritual topics? Digging into the roots of one's past? Yeah doesn't sound like Ni suggestive at all

Sit yo ass down. You are not qualified to discuss Se.
    it's sounds like Ni base. you are not as smart as you think you are.

I'm a dreamer. I have to dream and reach for the stars, and if I miss a star then I grab a handful of clouds.

My biggest weakness is my sensitivity. I am too sensitive a person.

-
    Mike Tyson
    Last edited by on a peaceful hiatus; 10-02-2022 at 10:41 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"I love to hit people. I love to. Most celebrities are afraid someone's going to attack them. I want someone to attack me. No weapons. Just me and him. I like to beat men and beat them bad."

"I try to catch them right on the tip of his nose because I try to punch the bone into the brain."

I just have this thing inside me that wants to eat and conquer. Maybe it's egotistical, but I have it in me. I don't want to be a tycoon. I just want to conquer people and their souls."

My power is discombobulatingly devastating. I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm.”

I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children! Praise be to Allah!

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder if Tyson is EIE. Has anyone mentioned that yet? There is something poetic about him.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aster View Post
    There is something poetic about him.
    agreed. I think it's the reason why I got even interested in him in the first place. there's something weirdly unique about him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl-0xqlvrFI

he's some weird poet that lives in his own world with an obsession with strength in some strange one dimensional way, mainly to compensate for a hole in his heart it seems.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

agreed. I think it's the reason why I got even interested in him in the first place. there's something weirdly unique about him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl-0xqlvrFI

he's some weird poet that lives in his own world with an obsession with strength in some strange one dimensional way, mainly to compensate for a hole in his heart it seems.
    He has ethical face, not logic, too imo

in this way he reminds me of the rock, but more poetical
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aster View Post
    He has ethical face, not logic, too imo

in this way he reminds me of the rock, but more poetical
    I think the Rock is an IEI-D, too.

https://youtu.be/51rWHebscl0

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

well the point I'm making is that IEI is the type that is the most likely to be interested in novel concepts and therefore bound to be a visionairy in a field they pursue, especially since Ni base goes autistically in-depth in a field they find interesting.
    You have such high hopes for us Alive....

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Dane Horlock View Post
    You have such high hopes for us Alive....
    Yeah but the sad reality is that only a small percentage become real visionairies. The majority stay in la la land.

not fully certain of my sociotype
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All 4D Fi people exude the most feminine aura because Fi is about delicacy, tact etc. ESTx are the most macho for reasons that should be obvious. ENTx are macho too but to a lesser extent

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Alive
    Do you have an estimate of IEI % in population?
    (And other types too)

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by adage View Post
    @Alive
    Do you have an estimate of IEI % in population?
    (And other types too)
    I don't know honestly. David Keirsey said that intuitives only make up 15 percent of the population, but I suspect it's a bit more evenly distributed. That's all I can say really

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast