Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Results 321 to 359 of 359

Thread: Alive's List of IEIs

  1. #321
    10k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    TIM
    H-LII
    Posts
    275
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If you want to disprove alive IEI typing . Argue some others like Mohamed ALI or Andrew tate that I saw him type IEI .Cause a real case can be made about Mike Tyson IEI. Imo this only shows why Socionics is still pseudoscience.

  2. #322
    kingslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    SLE Sx/Sp
    Posts
    777
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    I think Blue has a very narrow view on types, thinking that every person who has the same type must have the same characteristics over the board even though there are only 16 types but 8 billion people in this planet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    it's actually pretty stupid to assume that a gallery would just neatly have 100 examples of each type, or that types like EII would even want to be in a spotlight in any way.

  3. #323
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    18,436
    Mentioned
    452 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    That's the thing: no one here types all of those people as EIE, while Alive would be more than happy to type them all as not even EIE but IEI along with Muhammad Ali, Mike Tyson, Michael Jackson, and probably Leonardo da Vinci, Albert Einstein, Genghis Khan, and Napoleon. Why? He thinks people are famous because of Se suggestive and not because of anything they actually accomplished. Clearly Noam Chomsky is famous because "he wants to live a beautiful life" and "be on the winning side" and "be around powerful people" and not, you know, because of his linguistic theories.
    If @Alive "only" typed 20% of famous people as IEI, he wouldn't be getting all the flack he's getting now. (Although a lot of the flack is because he has public typings for a sizable number of people (many hundreds), and is quite vocal in his defence of those typings).

    I don't understand why he types so many famous people as IEI, but at some point, you just have to move on from the discussion unless you can come up with a systematic method for typing people like "Rapists are 50% more likely to be -Ego", "Boxers are 200% more likely to be -Ego" etc.

  4. #324
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    18,436
    Mentioned
    452 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    That's the thing: no one here types all of those people as EIE, while Alive would be more than happy to type them all as not even EIE but IEI along with Muhammad Ali, Mike Tyson, Michael Jackson, and probably Leonardo da Vinci, Albert Einstein, Genghis Khan, and Napoleon. Why? He thinks people are famous because of Se suggestive and not because of anything they actually accomplished. Clearly Noam Chomsky is famous because "he wants to live a beautiful life" and "be on the winning side" and "be around powerful people" and not, you know, because of his linguistic theories.
    Probably the majority of such statements in type descriptions don't actually hold up with reality. Certainly, those traits aren't going to be peculiar to just one in sixteen types of people. (I suspect "be on the winning side" and "be around powerful people" are traits of extroverted people in any case). Socionics really is in a shoddy state.

  5. #325
    10k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    TIM
    H-LII
    Posts
    275
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Or Kobe , Micheal Jordan who are clears LSI but he type them IEI again. Mike Tyson just had too much psychological shocks and problems it’s hard to tell who he really is . Saying this cause I see this back and forth with Alive going on for days which mean peoples are trying to make him admit he s wrong but with Mike Tyson it will never end.

  6. #326

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    2,911
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    among socionics literature, it's widely accepted that Se valuing types aim for a higher status and materal gain since they value Se. a type like EII is more about humanistic values though. not talking about themselves that much, having a quiet temperament. I don't think you understand socionics if you assume that these are the people that are about crushing the competition/getting to the top/becoming famous, if anything, EII embody the opposite of that.





    the point of a gallery is to give an idea of each type and show somewhat famous people that people are familiar with, but types like LII, EII, SLI. LSI, ESI, SEI are reclusive by nature. they might be somewhere but they simply don't present enough information to reliably type them. I would rather have few examples, but they are correct, than 30 that only make somewhat sense. you on the other hand don't give a shit at all and are only here because nothing else is going on in your life.
    the majority of people who browse this site are IEI. intuition of time is the function that is interested in the psychological state of human beings. typology is a field dominated by INxx, especially IEI.

  7. #327
    The Crucified Space Sheriff godslave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    Southern France
    TIM
    H 964 sp/sx
    Posts
    1,034
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    At the risk of being off topic, I personally know a lady (an acquaintance of one of my sisters) who had sex with Mike Tyson while he was jet-setting in Cannes a long time ago. There is even a picture of that girl hugging him passionately (like this) in a French tabloid of that time. Unfortunately I forgot the name of that tabloid and despite my efforts I couldn't find that picture on the net yet. If I find it I'll share it !

  8. #328
    kingslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    SLE Sx/Sp
    Posts
    777
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    among socionics literature, it's widely accepted that Se valuing types aim for a higher status and materal gain since they value Se. a type like EII is more about humanistic values though. not talking about themselves that much, having a quiet temperament. I don't think you understand socionics if you assume that these are the people that are about crushing the competition/getting to the top/becoming famous, if anything, EII embody the opposite of that.





    the point of a gallery is to give an idea of each type and show somewhat famous people that people are familiar with, but types like LII, EII, SLI. LSI, ESI, SEI are reclusive by nature. they might be somewhere but they simply don't present enough information to reliably type them. I would rather have few examples, but they are correct, than 30 that only make somewhat sense. you on the other hand don't give a shit at all and are only here because nothing else is going on in your life.
    First off , I'm here the same reason you are.. To discuss Socionics. In fact, your logic is always so ironically projected from your own mind it's hilarious. You spent 2 hours watching an interview about Dan Fucking Bilzerian for the sake of your psedoscience gallery. Buddy you're the one with nothing to do. So please stop with that garbage that applies to you more than anyone else here. It's a shitty weak argument anyway. Not very logical on your part.

    Secondly. wow you actually typed up something non circular for once. Congrats, yet it still contradicts you.. "ALL TYPES ARE VARIED!!! ANY TYPE CAN BE ANYTING! IEI CAN BE PRO FIGHTERS, GENERALS, SCIENTISTS, ARTISTS, PHYSICIANS.. oh but not non se valuers, those NEVER want the limelight. no variety there. "

    How does this make sense to you? How can you possibly say IEI has all this incredible variety, every type actually, then come out and say EII don't have variety because they don't value Se. Do YOU even understand what YOU'RE saying half the time? I can take this same theoretical logic and say well theoretically although IEI values status and power seeking, this one doesn't because of XYZ factor. but that same logic doesn't apply in reverse to EII? what sense does that make to you.

    I feel like your problem is, you're looking way too deep into something to find connections that aren't there because you need to prove your intellectual superiority to us. All you do is prove this point every time you write. You aren't capable of any form of discussion, you expect blind obedience to your controversial perspective and react with contempt and belittle to anyone expressing otherwise. So yeah, I came at you hard. Cry about it

  9. #329

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    2,911
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't think you grasp the theory at all, so I kinda just shrug my shoulders and ignore you tbh. Your points don't become more valid because you write them in caps and scream that I'm an idiot. If anything, it makes me question your intellectual capabilities.
    the majority of people who browse this site are IEI. intuition of time is the function that is interested in the psychological state of human beings. typology is a field dominated by INxx, especially IEI.

  10. #330

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    5,561
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    among socionics literature, it's widely accepted that Se valuing types aim for a higher status and materal gain since they value Se. a type like EII is more about humanistic values though. not talking about themselves that much, having a quiet temperament. I don't think you understand socionics if you assume that these are the people that are about crushing the competition/getting to the top/becoming famous, if anything, EII embody the opposite of that.





    the point of a gallery is to give an idea of each type and show somewhat famous people that people are familiar with, but types like LII, EII, SLI. LSI, ESI, SEI are reclusive by nature. they might be somewhere but they simply don't present enough information to reliably type them. I would rather have few examples, but they are correct, than 30 that only make somewhat sense. you on the other hand don't give a shit at all and are only here because nothing else is going on in your life.
    Mr. Rogers is a more famous person than Noam Chomsky, yet you type him EII. Curious.

  11. #331
    kingslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    SLE Sx/Sp
    Posts
    777
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    I don't think you grasp the theory at all, so I kinda just shrug my shoulders and ignore you tbh. Your points don't become more valid because you write them in caps and scream that I'm an idiot. If anything, it makes me question your intellectual capabilities.
    Well, everyone here is questioning yours. So you questioning mine not only means fuck all, but looks a bit funny outside of your delusional mind too .

    You ignore my points that are quoting what you said, okay haha. Very convenient.

  12. #332

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    5,561
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    Probably the majority of such statements in type descriptions don't actually hold up with reality. Certainly, those traits aren't going to be peculiar to just one in sixteen types of people. (I suspect "be on the winning side" and "be around powerful people" are traits of extroverted people in any case). Socionics really is in a shoddy state.
    I mean, I think socionics is bunk, but notice: most people here take it much less seriously than Alive. The fights with Alive mostly happen because Alive runs around insulting people, not solely because he types them IEI.

  13. #333

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    5,561
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    Well, everyone here is questioning yours. So you questioning mine not only means fuck all, but looks a bit funny outside of your delusional mind too .

    You ignore my points that are quoting what you said, okay haha. Very convenient.
    Quoting is "harassment" and "stalking."

  14. #334
    kingslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    SLE Sx/Sp
    Posts
    777
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    Quoting is "harassment" and "stalking."
    I literally wrote back to him what he said about IEI and EII and the value of Se leading to variety and his response to his own words were that I don't understand the theory and then changed the subject to something that has nothing to do with the point at hand. Goal post shifting

    Classic NPD deflection.

  15. #335

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    2,911
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    Quoting is "harassment" and "stalking."
    It isn't. But doing it 20 times in 15 threads is kinda creepy. In the last 5 minutes alone you posted 3 messages again, and people here take it more seriously than me. I change my mind on a whim, but a lot of people here have basically wasted their whole day on this one thread writing message after message
    the majority of people who browse this site are IEI. intuition of time is the function that is interested in the psychological state of human beings. typology is a field dominated by INxx, especially IEI.

  16. #336
    10k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    TIM
    H-LII
    Posts
    275
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post
    At the risk of being off topic, I personally know a lady (an acquaintance of one of my sisters) who had sex with Mike Tyson while he was jet-setting in Cannes a long time ago. There is even a picture of that girl hugging him passionately (like this) in a French tabloid of that time. Unfortunately I forgot the name of that tabloid and despite my efforts I couldn't find that picture on the net yet. If I find it I'll share it !
    Attached Images Attached Images

  17. #337

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    2,911
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    Classic NPD deflection.
    Why would I engage with you? You seem to be completely unable to comprehend that normal human beings don't want to engage with people that throw insults around. I'm not gonna answer a long reply by you. Impossible to grasp it seems
    the majority of people who browse this site are IEI. intuition of time is the function that is interested in the psychological state of human beings. typology is a field dominated by INxx, especially IEI.

  18. #338
    kingslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    SLE Sx/Sp
    Posts
    777
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    Why would I engage with you? You seem to be completely unable to comprehend that normal human beings don't want to engage with people that throw insults around. I'm not gonna answer a long reply by you. Impossible to grasp it seems
    Oh my god more projection!! Do you think anyone wants to engage with someone as arrogant as you in any way other than how people here have??


    And you did answer it, but you know, you responded to the part you wanted to. Not the part where I asked you how your words make sense, you can't even make sense of that. So yeah, that's what you call deflection and shifting goal posts Alive

  19. #339

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    2,911
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    Oh my god more projection!! Do you think anyone wants to engage with someone as arrogant as you in any way other than how people here have??

    And you did answer it, but you know, you responded to the part you wanted to. Not the part where I asked you how your words make sense, you can't even make sense of that.
    oh I can. I would be very willing to discuss my reasoning of certain IEI typings here and share sources that support my point but just not with you, as you lack basic intelligence in human interaction from my point of view, but I guess you are a "kingslayer" in your little imagination. I also don't want to engage with timber, Rusal, Blue as I find them creepy and obsessive. funnily you four are the ones who are really obsessed about this thread. in the last 2 pages alone you 4 have been responsible for 22 messages, and timber barely wrote anything which means 3 people are arguing ad nauseam here.
    the majority of people who browse this site are IEI. intuition of time is the function that is interested in the psychological state of human beings. typology is a field dominated by INxx, especially IEI.

  20. #340

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    5,561
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    oh I can. I would be very willing to discuss my reasoning of certain IEI typings here and share sources that support my point but just not with you, as you lack basic intelligence in human interaction from my point of view, but I guess you are a "kingslayer" in your little imagination. I also don't want to engage with timber, Rusal, Blue as I find them creepy and obsessive. funnily you four are the ones who are really obsessed about this thread.
    You call us discussing your typings "harassment" and "stalking." We are the ones who discuss your typings and you hate anyone who doesn't lick your boots. No wonder you're into garbage Red Pill ideology.

  21. #341
    kingslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    SLE Sx/Sp
    Posts
    777
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    oh I can. I would be very willing to discuss my reasoning of certain IEI typings here and share sources that support my point but just not with you, as you lack basic intelligence in human interaction from my point of view, but I guess you are a "kingslayer" in your little imagination. I also don't want to engage with timber, Rusal, Blue as I find them creepy and obsessive. funnily you four are the ones who are really obsessed about this thread.
    I'm having fun, don't flatter yourself silly boy. Those are some oddly specific projections by you though.

    Your point of view is worthless to pretty much everyone here. You don't know anything about me. Just because I treat a Narcacist Douchebag like shit doesn't mean I don't understand human interaction. It actually means quite the opposite silly Alive. It's actually really blatant, by everyone's reaction to you and vice versa, that you have really shitty people skills. I'm willing to bet you got ran out of Gulenko's school for acting like this to classmates.

    Do you view yourself as a king in your imagination and me as some sort of slayer of kings in my mind so I'm attacking you to fulfill my Ni role. is that why you keep mentioning my forum name, like you are 12 year olds trying to make fun of a screen name lol. Especially when it's a Game of Thrones reference? You can keep writing nonsense and showing your real face to everyone here, it's been pretty entertaining.

    My imagination isn't little, you said I was Ni base. you can't stop contradicting yourself huh.

  22. #342

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    2,911
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    You call us discussing your typings "harassment" and "stalking." We are the ones who discuss your typings and you hate anyone who doesn't lick your boots. No wonder you're into garbage Red Pill ideology.
    I don't interact with you because you are constantly lying about bullshit I never said. When the fuck did I ever claim I was into red pill ideology? the only response I made about this topic ever on this site was to @Northstar and I told him I don't care about it and consider it garbage. you are constantly lying, it's pathological. if anything, this video showcases my perspective on this topic

    https://youtu.be/WMwatD4sANI
    Last edited by Alive; 10-12-2022 at 08:15 PM.
    the majority of people who browse this site are IEI. intuition of time is the function that is interested in the psychological state of human beings. typology is a field dominated by INxx, especially IEI.

  23. #343
    Northstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    TIM
    SLI-D
    Posts
    1,798
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive
    Se as suggestive function in IEI (INFp; Esenin) and ILI (INTp; Balzac)


    These people are always moving in the direction of greatest strength, wealth, success, reliability, suggestible by the external form, appearance. They try to live a beautiful life, whatever it costs them. One gets the impression that they always manage to be on the winning side, on the side of the strongest party. If the balance of forces is switched, likewise they will change their direction. Often attracted to strong people. They are easily put into optimistic state of mind if "shaken up" a little - immediately become charged by the received pulse. They constantly try to be in environment where they has a sense of omnipotence: money, power, honor, glory, medals, etc. If they are at the the bottom of social hierarchy, will attempt to climb up by any means necessary. If something is being imposed on them, they are often not able to resist and oppose it, easily suggestible by force. Thus they may act cold, distant and aloof, just in case, as to not fall into such circumstances. A good place for him is where there is some kind of action, active work, turbulent life. He becomes unconsciously "plugged in", involved in it, and then later is surprised to discover himself where he did not expect himself to be. For this reason, they need to be careful not to get involved by chance in some business or project with which he had no desire to have an association. They are very easy pushed into something, moved towards some solution, because these people are easily manipulated by someone's force and suddenly find themselves besides such a person. Often they do not take offense at the sarcastic jokes made in their own address, as they also contain an element of force, may even perceive this as a hidden compliment. Respond to this sarcastically as the situation in principle implies he needs to reply with something for it. However, being drawn to strength and constantly going in the same direction, sooner or later he may actually reach it, and not just try to discover and obtain it. Sometimes they may try to provoke someone to use their force, for example, offer to arrange a tournament in arm wrestling.
    Basic reading comprehension should tell you that this talks about people who want to bask in the strength and success of others (especially IEI likes to be taken under the wing of someone powerful and rich). Not ambition and capability of seizing it for themselves such as for Se ego types (or, say, LIE).

    Needless to say, doesn’t apply to me at all and I didn’t choose my career with money in mind, I chose it based on my personal interests and comfortable working conditions.

  24. #344

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    5,561
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    I don't interact with you because you are constantly lying about bullshit I never said. When the fuck did I ever claim I was into red pill ideology? the only response I made about this topic ever on this site was to @Northstar and I told him I don't care about it and consider it garbage. you are constantly lying, it's pathological. if anything, this video showcases my perspective on this topic

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0_runy3U8I
    ...You don't have to say you're into Red Pill ideology to be into Red Pill ideology. The viewpoints you give are consistent with Red Pill ideology. Likewise, if someone said "Blood and soil! Gas the Jews! Negros are apes! Race war now!" I wouldn't be lying to call them a Nazi or a white supremacist because the viewpoints they state are consistent with white supremacy and neo-Nazism even if they never explicitly identified themselves as that.

  25. #345

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    2,911
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    ...You don't have to say you're into Red Pill ideology to be into Red Pill ideology. The viewpoints you give are consistent with Red Pill ideology. Likewise, if someone said "Blood and soil! Gas the Jews! Negros are apes! Race war now!" I wouldn't be lying to call them a Nazi or a white supremacist because the viewpoints they state are consistent with white supremacy and neo-Nazism even if they never explicitly identified themselves as that.
    the problem you have is that you simply add imagination to every statement you make. would I have made certain comments about you if I knew you were a woman? no. I just recently figured out you're not a man. the only other females I really have problems with are Rusal because she is obsessed and Lady because she is borderline. otherwise I don't care.
    the majority of people who browse this site are IEI. intuition of time is the function that is interested in the psychological state of human beings. typology is a field dominated by INxx, especially IEI.

  26. #346

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    2,911
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    Needless to say, doesn’t apply to me at all and I didn’t choose my career with money in mind, I chose it based on my personal interests and comfortable working conditions.
    tbh, I don't even care what you identify with. I made my point and you can think of that what you want, and mostly you just seem to move on. this thread is mostly kept alive by 3 people writing comment after comment accusing me of different things. that's literally what this thread ended up with.
    the majority of people who browse this site are IEI. intuition of time is the function that is interested in the psychological state of human beings. typology is a field dominated by INxx, especially IEI.

  27. #347

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    5,561
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    the problem you have is that you simply add imagination to every statement you make. would I have made certain comments about you if I knew you were a woman? no. I just recently figured out you're not a man. the only other females I really have problems with are Rusal because she is obsessed and Lady because she is borderline. otherwise I don't care.
    Notice I never corrected you. Why? Your Red Pill ideology. You think women are these hysterical tizzy-headed emotional beings who just want the D from disgusting Trump and Biden because they are daydreaming normalizer normies and harmonizer bums. Granted, you think everyone who isn't you is a hysterical tizzy-headed emotional being you don't want to have discussions with. You, the grand "LII" who has no system at all and freaks out whenever cooler heads prevail over you.

  28. #348

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    2,911
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Blue: If you cannot see how your behaviour is obsessive when even a handful of other users have pointed out that you are obsessed then you are beyond hope. You have nothing going on in your life. You wasted the whole day screaming at a brick wall. Work is over, time to hit the gym
    the majority of people who browse this site are IEI. intuition of time is the function that is interested in the psychological state of human beings. typology is a field dominated by INxx, especially IEI.

  29. #349

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    5,561
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    @Blue: If you cannot see how your behaviour is obsessive when even a handful of other users have pointed out that you are obsessed then you are beyond hope. You have nothing going on in your life. You wasted the whole day screaming at a brick wall. Work is over, time to hit the gym
    You think I care what everyone else thinks? I don't.

    You are correct identifying yourself as a brick wall, however. Between you and a 2x4, a 2x4 would have a much higher IQ.

  30. #350
    Seed my wickedness Sanguine Miasma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Spontaneous Human Combustion
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Posts
    7,693
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think Alive is SEE because he wants overcompensate his thinking abilities because he failed at a math test in kindergarten. Because he is so frustrated being a creative subtype he has developed a weird inner motive to want feel weak in someways (Ni seeking) hence he uses his PoLR thinking to come up the most ridiculous ideas so people would mock him on a daily basis.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

     

    Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

    NO Private messages, please. Use Discord instead.

  31. #351
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    18,436
    Mentioned
    452 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Tyson is SLE because he punches people, and Hilter is EIE because he killed millions of people.

  32. #352

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    5,561
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    Tyson is SLE because he punches people, and Hilter is EIE because he killed millions of people.
    Yeah, socionics is bunk, it's just mostly bunk people like having fun with and not bunk they like using to rile each other up with like Alive does.

    I think the real problem is mostly with psychology itself, however. Freud and Jung were bunk and B. F. Skinner was bunk. People should explain each other's motives in physics and biology and history, not in "psychology." While someone like Noam Chomsky wants to include his linguistics in cognitive psychology, the exact reason people like Everett can gain purchase at all is because people want brain theories and body theories and socio-historical theories and Chomsky can't provide those, so what he does ends up seeming no better than what the "philologists" do.

  33. #353
    Haikus Sir Isaac Newton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    Yeah, socionics is bunk, it's just mostly bunk people like having fun with and not bunk they like using to rile each other up with like Alive does.

    I think the real problem is mostly with psychology itself, however. Freud and Jung were bunk and B. F. Skinner was bunk. People should explain each other's motives in physics and biology and history, not in "psychology."
    To every action there is always opposed an equal reaction; or, the mutual actions of two bodies upon each other are always equal, and directed to contrary parts.

  34. #354
    Rusal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    TIM
    introvert
    Posts
    957
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Mixing notions of Se lead with Se suggestive. Believing that Ni means transforming yourself into a chad at will if so you want. Thinking that no one in socionics discovered this but you. Failing to explain divergences. Afraid of divergences, ignore them for consideration. Liberal with the limits of type description and subtyping for your favorite type, restrictive with others, favorite te polr type into a work machine no problem with subtyping system reinterpreted but the other side of the discussion elevating types to be on par with Ni lead by turning up the Ni through same subtyping is a crime of ignorance! Tell a dozen people that can see through your lack of social interaction with the types that they are the problem. Ingredients for success.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

  35. #355

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    2,911
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    >Ignore all the points alive made about Tyson being a shy loner
    >???
    >success

    Socionics is magic
    the majority of people who browse this site are IEI. intuition of time is the function that is interested in the psychological state of human beings. typology is a field dominated by INxx, especially IEI.

  36. #356

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    5,561
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    >Ignore all the points alive made about Tyson being a shy loner
    >???
    >success

    Socionics is magic
    Ah, yes, the "shy loner" who spends his time in boxing rings in front of an audience of hundreds of millions punching people in the face.

    Socionics is bunk, but the idea that someone who is a huge sports star is somehow actually really shy rather than just feels nervous sometimes is the kind of thing I criticized Big Five mainstream psychology surveys for in the first place.

  37. #357
    Manatroid92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Location
    Australia
    TIM
    INxp
    Posts
    380
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive
    >Ignore all the points alive made about Tyson being a shy loner>???>successSocionics is magic
    No-one has ignored that, far from it. It’s just that factoids like that are not convincing enough in the face of what we know about Mike Tyson, etc. As I said earlier, if you want people to your ideas strong consideration, you need to construct a very cohesive argument. Saying this stuff about doves, crying before fights, having a soft side…none of it is somehow exclusive to IEIs, or even intuitives.

    Yes, I know, you’re saying that people aren’t considering the ‘possibility’ Tyson etc. are IEI. But the thing is, they have considered the possibility, found it highly disputable, and therefore discarded it. And I don’t blame them in the slightest.

  38. #358

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    5,561
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Manatroid92 View Post
    No-one has ignored that, far from it. It’s just that factoids like that are not convincing enough in the face of what we know about Mike Tyson, etc. As I said earlier, if you want people to your ideas strong consideration, you need to construct a very cohesive argument. Saying this stuff about doves, crying before fights, having a soft side…none of it is somehow exclusive to IEIs, or even intuitives.

    Yes, I know, you’re saying that people aren’t considering the ‘possibility’ Tyson etc. are IEI. But the thing is, they have considered the possibility, found it highly disputable, and therefore discarded it. And I don’t blame them in the slightest.
    I mean, I think Alive wants to say everyone is IEI so he can say listening to pop music is just as good of a use of his time as, say, reading Noam Chomsky and Stephen Hawking would be. I think he feels like he's wasting his time and he's saying everything is IEI so he feels like he can be justified in living the way he's living. He probably also is an incel or he wouldn't believe the rest of the Red Pill stuff, but even more than that I think he feels bad like he's wasting his life in general and he wants to use typology to blame genetics. I think he also has an extremely cynical view of everyone, in that people are just accomplishing things so they can get laid and then die and that's it and there's no further meaning to anything.

    Alive thinks I'm obsessed with him, but I haven't been obsessed or I would've just analyzed him instead of arguing against his arguments. I may be essentially the resident mind-reader, but I didn't analyze him because I really wasn't thinking about him personally. And I'm still mostly not. I'm still mostly thinking about what drives people to get into socionics. For most people it's just "it's interesting and lots of other people do different typologies," but for some people, there seem to be deeper reasons, some of which are pernicious and some of which are not as much. Honestly, I've gotten to the point where I think the whole field of psychology is essentially a cult with a wrong conception of the world, but it's sponsored in university departments because lots of people feel like they're surrounded by people they don't like or that life should be easier and they just want an easy answer to "why?" rather than the correct one.

  39. #359
    FreelancePoliceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    4,834
    Mentioned
    453 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This thread is getting out of hand. As I said in the OP, I didn't want to open this thread to bash Alive's typing methods. If he or perhaps others have interest I can keep updating the OP, but I don't think there's any point to keeping this thread open except for maintaining needless hostility.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •