Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How can one person test as INFj in socionics and INFJ in MBTI?

TIM
    EII/SLI- HN
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missmessy View Post
    Have you thought about EII Ne ?

Also , do you know Psyche Yoga? Your procrastination and lack of control over your emotions indicate weak V and 1/3E

Note that I'm talking about Psyche Yoga not about Attitudinal Psyche )
    I've thought about Ne-EII. When I read the description, it seemed to fit me fairly well. I don't know about Psyche Yoga.

Edit: I looked up a description of Psyche Yoga. I should be a FLEV. I'm not sure why Psyche Yoga would be distinct from the Attitudes section of Attitudinal Psyche.
    Last edited by Clarke; 10-26-2022 at 12:14 PM.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clarke View Post
    I've thought about Ne-EII. When I read the description, it seemed to fit me fairly well. I don't know about Psyche Yoga.

Edit: I looked up a description of Psyche Yoga. I should be a FLEV. I'm not sure why Psyche Yoga would be distinct from the Attitudes section of Attitudinal Psyche.
    I can understand confusion between ILI and SLI , or EII-Ne and ILI , but SLI and EII-Ne are almost opposite

EII-Ne are so good in Ne,Ni,Ti and somehow Te , they're worse at Si and Se
    On the other hand , SLI are bad with Ne and Ni but excellent at Si and Se

So , you have to exclude either EII or SLI ( based on how strong/weak the functions above ) , and then compare the other with ILI

The biggest difference is that V in Attitudinal Psyche is only about leadership, ambition and achieving goals, but it doesn't affect the rest of the letters
    In Psyche Yoga it's the most important part of the person, V also affects how your other letters appear

1V all their letters look like they are in the first position (1X )
    2V look like 2X
    3V look like 3X ( there is also a concentration and excessive use of the first letter)
    4V look like 4X

There are other differences but I forgot them

Also , PY has more detailed and accurate descriptions compared to AP
    Souls know their way back home

TIM
    EII/SLI- HN
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missmessy View Post
    I can understand confusion between ILI and SLI , or EII-Ne and ILI , but SLI and EII-Ne are almost opposite

EII-Ne are so good in Ne,Ni,Ti and somehow Te , they're worse at Si and Se
    On the other hand , SLI are bad with Ne and Ni but excellent at Si and Se

So , you have to exclude either EII or SLI ( based on how strong/weak the functions above ) , and then compare the other with ILI

The biggest difference is that V in Attitudinal Psyche is only about leadership, ambition and achieving goals, but it doesn't affect the rest of the letters
    In Psyche Yoga it's the most important part of the person, V also affects how your other letters appear

1V all their letters look like they are in the first position (1X )
    2V look like 2X
    3V look like 3X ( there is also a concentration and excessive use of the first letter)
    4V look like 4X

There are other differences but I forgot them

Also , PY has more detailed and accurate descriptions compared to AP
    I would say that I generally don't fit the Si section of the Filatova SLI, except in very specific cases, like creating art or having the ability to mentally recreate colors and tastes. I think I somehow interpreted the description through that lens when I read it. I would also generally say that my future predictions, when I've predicted the future, were unreliable. I don't think that I spent alot of time predicting futures, only being aware of possible futures and reacting against them. This seems like it would eliminate ILI based on the Filatova description.

I've actually seemed to have vulnerabilities with logic and analysis lately, or at least in interpreting descriptions. I'm not sure why this is, or whether this was historically how I was. I would generally say that it didn't seem to be for other topics.

I think that my logic might've appeared to be 4L in an earlier part of my life. It became more discussion-oriented in later parts of my life.

Edit: So I did some very minor research on Reinin Dichotomies using the resources on this site, and I seem to fit the Decisive dichotomy. So if that can be extrapolated further, I should be Gamma or Beta. I highly doubt Beta because I don't seem to value Fe.

I say this because I remember mobilizing (getting ready) for a period of time before doing an assignment that I procrastinated on. It was a feeling of getting ready.
    Last edited by Clarke; 10-27-2022 at 03:56 AM.

not fully certain of my sociotype
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry OP, my response was incomplete, like @Clarke said, MBTI doesn't have to correlate with Socionics, especially if you're born as a cis-woman

not fully certain of my sociotype
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Messy View Post
    I would suggest this MBTI test instead of the ones you usually do :

https://www.michaelcaloz.com/personality/

You have to scroll down a little bit and click get started , then go down and click next several times until you get to the test

It will gave you a better result but it still depends on how accurate are your answer

Got ISTJ (72) > ESTJ (71) > ISTP (70) > ENTJ (64) > ....

11 pts for Te (maximal score), 8 pts for Se, .... Decent test, that's in line with all the other tests I've done (Se and Te come out on top and then Ti and Si next; here Ni was high too tho'), without being always so obvious with the questions

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Misspetal View Post
    I have been typed as INFJ in MBTI by a professional typing service. When I take socionics tests online I get INFj as a result which - as far as I learnt to navigate the system - would imply an entirely different set of cognitive functions.
    cognitive functions model described in MBTI related texts is wrong. MBTI test itself does not use it
    there is no "INFj"
    If you have INFJ and Socionics method was used correctly - you should get INFJ.

But as there is no absolute typing methods or skills, so your type mb other too.
    There is significant chance of mistakes. In "professional typing" too.

> to determine struggles in my current romantic relationship with an ENFJ

In case INFJ and ENFJ are correct, then from Socionics view it's better to break than to mess with struggles.
    The universal solution would be to give good support alike a dual for that type did. To reduce criticism and demands in regions weak or nonvalued for other human. Plus better fit to opponent's dual dichotomy traits behavior.
    It's rather hard and hence people will not do enough. So they are doubtful to feel good in relations, may tend to reduce contacts.

For pairs are thought as acceptable only: duality, semiduality, activation. Other IR are expected to be boring and/or conflicting.
    Hypothetically relations may be perceived as good in other IR, because of other factors than Jung types. How much Jung types influence is not known, just can be said it's among significant factors.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12