Thread: ISTps what color is your hair?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ISTps what color is your hair?

So what colour hair do the ISTp's you know have? I have identified a possible 4 or so ISTp's before and they all seemed to have brown / black hair.

Are there are any ISTp blondes? My ISTp friend has red hair. I dont have any personal preference im just curious.

I do know hair colour is likely not type related but im gonna ask anyway

In Australia Colour is spelt with a u

Ok bed time now its 4:00am and raining outside mmmm..
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know 3 with dark brown hair. One of them was blonde for years... it looked horrible, but she kept it that way anyways. The other two had many, many other colors besides their natural color... the most popular being green, blue, and stop light red.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    I know 3 with dark brown hair. One of them was blonde for years... it looked horrible, but she kept it that way anyways. The other two had many, many other colors besides their natural color... the most popular being green, blue, and stop light red.
    Are you sure those were ISTPs? hmmmm The ones I know have natural colored hair. One blonde the others brunette.

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They're all back to their natural color now.

I don't think hair color is type related. lol
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Creepy-bg

I've noticed that S types tend to have bushy eyebrows and N types don't clip their toenails often enough. T types use margerine while F types like 2% milk and don't like black licorice nearly as much as S types. Also NF types seem to enjoy taking baths while ST types prefer to use a garden hose....

I like cats

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You mixed NFs and STs with eachother.

I like cats too.
    All Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by oyburger
    You mixed NFs and STs with eachother.

I like cats too.
    damn that throws a monkey wrench into my whole typing system... People could be any type now and I have no way to tell them apart. Cats could be Dogs! this is a very bad turn of events...

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems to me like any type could have any hair color.

My husband's is dark brown. Well it's kind of salt and pepper now.

The two female ISTp friends of mine have medium brown hair.

My husband's ENFp friend's ISTp wife has dark brown hair.

So while I doubt your theory I can't disprove it based on my experience

LOL @ Bionicgoat too
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sensors tend to have a tendency towards streaking their hair certain colors. The great likelyhood is if they are not very color coordinated, then they are not sensors. If they are intuitives and look color matched, they probably had help from someone else.

Creepy-bg

when I had my hair died it was with the help of an ESFp (her idea acutally). She bleached the hell out of it using like four different things/methods. In the end though it looked really good, if not slightly fried. In fact when I was with her I pretty much let her take care of all my outer apperance issues and it seemd to work quite well. Unfortunately since we split up I've gotten fat and can't wear any of the clothes she bought me anymore. Now I'm back to my old "whatever" style that doesn't seem to get many compliments

I need a new sensor in my life

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have no idea what type my hair stylist is. LOL. I will have to pay attention next time she "streaks" my hair. She calls it "highlighting" though.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Creepy-bg

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont buy into that Sensors=Good Aesthetics thing. Ive known too many sensors with bad taste to believe it. Ive seen a million bad dye jobs, ill fitted clothes, bad color and overkill on Sensory types. Ive seen hundreds of drones of bad taste by sensory types. It really bugs me because they are supposed to be good at it. I havent seen one type (that I can identify) that consistently has good taste. Maybe its me. Maybe I cant even tell anymore. Discuss.

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    mine was by my ex-gf... she was constantly screwing with her own hair, streaking, cutting, and the like. actually my hair stylist (well my Mom's hair stylist she sent me to ) she threw a fit over what my ex had done to my hair. She said it was all fucked up and damaged.

I liked it though, It totally changed my look for awhile

i knew an ESTp in highschool who was like this. she had nearly white platinum blonde hair (like that gwen stefani sort of white) that she still keeps this shockingly white color. she pulled it off well though. i can't imagine her any other way.

Creepy-bg

One of the cutest girls I've ever known was this heroin girl with bad bleach job orange hair that she'd use rubber bands on to gather into pony tails at random angles. It made her look like a freak but to me it was intensly attractive for some reason.

Creepy-Diana

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everyone else asks me for my opinion on clothes' color only because I have an art degree it's odd since I pretty much only wear black

Overkill for me is so many bright clothes all at once that the person glows like a light bulb.
    All Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know if this means anything, but I know two ISTps and both have brown and curly hair. One very curly, and the other not so curly. Either way- hair color and istp have no correlation. This statement applies to all socionics types.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know 2 ISTps with brown hair, one with light brown hair. I've got dark brown hair. I'm an ISTp...

The only type related hairstyle prejudice I've got is: women with very short hair in a style that makes them look like neat (male) accountants. If the clothes are very neat, very clean, and sensible rather than fashionable or idiosyncratic: INTj. (I said it's a prejudice.)

I know a guy who can wear whatever he wants and he can make it look scruffy. The clothes are actually good. He puts them on and instantly looks as if he's slept in them. Sometimes tufts of hair stick out at odd angles. What type would that be? (He's blonde, so he can't be an ISTp, as we've established.)

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by schrödinger's cat
    I know 2 ISTps with brown hair, one with light brown hair. I've got dark brown hair. I'm an ISTp...

The only type related hairstyle prejudice I've got is: women with very short hair in a style that makes them look like neat (male) accountants. If the clothes are very neat, very clean, and sensible rather than fashionable or idiosyncratic: INTj. (I said it's a prejudice.)
    I agree with the prejudice!
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know a guy who can wear whatever he wants and he can make it look scruffy. The clothes are actually good. He puts them on and instantly looks as if he's slept in them. Sometimes tufts of hair stick out at odd angles. What type would that be? (He's blonde, so he can't be an ISTp, as we've established.)
    Sounds like ENTP to me. I want to add that one of my ISTPs is blonde, so we can add blonde to the list. :wink:

Topaz

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heh. Probably ENTp.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool. It amuses me that a thread i gave the least thought to elicited so many reponses

I suspected that Si creates a chemical reaction to turn their hair black but i must have been wrong.

Its just im starting to be able to pick them a little better now. For some reason if i saw a blonde i would immediately think they musn't be ISTp. Maybe its simply that ISTp's rarely do dumb things that could be considered "blonde". *Ducks for cover*

Now that i need to take blondes into the equation im stuffed theres too many blondes where i live :wink:
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

Creepy-Diana

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by meatburger
    Cool. It amuses me that a thread i gave the least thought to elicited so many reponses

I suspected that Si creates a chemical reaction to turn their hair black but i must have been wrong.

Its just im starting to be able to pick them a little better now. For some reason if i saw a blonde i would immediately think they musn't be ISTp. Maybe its simply that ISTp's rarely do dumb things that could be considered "blonde". *Ducks for cover*

Now that i need to take blondes into the equation im stuffed theres too many blondes where i live :wink:
    There are alot of blondes in Australia arent there? Frankly I always imagined you were blonde, meaty ( Hehe, minus the stereotype of course)

Topaz

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Topaz!

I have brown hair. But me nethers are blonde...

I just remembered my ISTp friend dyed his hair back in highschool peroxide blonde. It didn't look to good. He dyed his red hair black and that looked good though.

I always attributed his Anger / Want to engage in dangerous activities as him being a fiery carrot top. Now i know hes an ISTp :wink:
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by meatburger
    Thanks Topaz!

I have brown hair. But me nethers are blonde...

I just remembered my ISTp friend dyed his hair back in highschool peroxide blonde. It didn't look to good. He dyed his red hair black and that looked good though.

I always attributed his Anger / Want to engage in dangerous activities as him being a fiery carrot top. Now i know hes an ISTp :wink:
    Red hair is my favorite if its natural. I like when the sun hits it and it looks like ones head is on fire My hair used to turn rusty brown in the summer but I really wanted it to turn red but not a chance. Now its just dusty black or dark brown.

Topaz

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

topaz your hair is beautiful lol
    {♠x<º))))><¸.·´¯`·.¸IcEPiCk¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>x♠ }

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IcEPiCk
    topaz your hair is beautiful lol
    .. thanks. Yours too! I bet you say that to all the ENFPs :wink: Continue.....

Topaz

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Is this about artificial hair colour or natural hair colour? Because if this is about natural hair colour, this holds no scientific connection to type. Since hair colour is inherited by the parents and does not coincide with type.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I generally have black hair colour...but I have to change it about every 3-4 months..I get so fucken bored with it, but no matter what black ( not an unnatural black, a very suiting (non gothic) black (think italian) is what I always go back to...it suits me the best and its exotic looking, not to mention sexy as hell! Blonde I've been to a few times, and it doesnt suit me, I generally have it for about two weeks, and thats that, have to change it, its not me at all!!
    Yesterday I knew nothing, today I know that.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ISTP
    Blonde I've been to a few times,

Pffft.... a DHH beats out a blonde any day.

And redheads... rowr.
    ; 5w6