Thread: SECOND GULENKO VIDEO! guess my type<3

TIM
    EIE-Ni-H 4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default SECOND GULENKO VIDEO! guess my type<3

hiii! i made my second and last video with gulenko’s personalized questions!! tell me what u think

https://youtu.be/PGnAi5IIQCY

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I'm more convinced you are IEI now. Smart move to not tell the type others recommended to you. Maybe tell that in the third video after you got the type by gulenko. Your friend might be an EII (this is just a vague guess), so you have a quasi-identical relationship with her. Just my two cents
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE most likely
    emotionality is softer, not so intense, which indicates either an introvert or a Fi type
    too active (the darting eyes, for example) for the typical IEI, but that type is not excluded totally. introverted irrationals are the most hypnagogic, which is not an association you give me
    try to decide your type by intertypes - do you prefer beta or delta ST? which types of people have been most attractive/repulsive in your life? what values sound more like yours?

TIM
    EIE-Ni-H 4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    Yeah I'm more convinced you are IEI now. Smart move to not tell the type others recommended to you. Maybe tell that in the third video after you got the type by gulenko. Your friend might be an EII (this is just a vague guess), so you have a quasi-identical relationship with her. Just my two cents

Interesting because my friend actually knew about socionics (i talked about it with her, she was irl ofc) and we settled on SEI for her type, but she related a lot to EII too

TIM
    EIE-Ni-H 4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blaecaedre View Post
    IEE most likely
    emotionality is softer, not so intense, which indicates either an introvert or a Fi type
    too active (the darting eyes, for example) for the typical IEI, but that type is not excluded totally. introverted irrationals are the most hypnagogic, which is not an association you give me
    try to decide your type by intertypes - do you prefer beta or delta ST? which types of people have been most attractive/repulsive in your life? what values sound more like yours?

Even if I probably don’t look the type I am very traditionally romantic, in the sense that I am generally submissive and find sweetness and amazement in gender roles in romance. I like gentlemen who are rougher with words but affectionate in action. My ex I mentioned in the video was like that, very unemotional and kinda insensitive but everytime we argued he always used to tell me how he would come under my balcony to talk and in general always offered to pay for me and always used to do a long road to come and see me, always protecting me and providing a sort of very masculine role which fit a lot with my cutesy pink personality HAHAHA. I typed him Beta ST, very indecisive about which though. As for Delta ST, I don’t have any examples in mind, but I feel like based on the functions and descriptions, would be just way too accomodating to my needs, which is extremely nice in friendship (i have an EII friend who always comes over and jokingly acts like a maid and serves me food and stuff), I feel like it’s something i wouldn’t seek romantically if that makes sense

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

your font is certainly unique. you mentioned in the video that your dreams are optimistic and hopeful which very much fits how Gulenko describes Ni+ in his book

Ni+, the intuition of the future

Thinking about the future, believing in a good result, hoping, dreaming, projecting the future into the past. This is the poet's intuition (IEI).

EIE have Ni-

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Alive , look at this

They are light-hearted enjoyers with a need to dream and to idealize and embellish the ordinary. In line with this tendency, they can be very idealistic and somewhat naïve

Their need to dream is a form of idealization-a passion for viewing life as it could be or as they imagine it to be; a tendency to live for the sweetness in a dreamed-of or imagined world rather than for the ordinary and not-so-interesting reality. They don’t want to pay attention to anything bad or difficult that might be happening.

They run to an idyllic future and away from a potentially uncomfortable or painful present
    Do you see this description ?
    No it's not IEI description, it's enneagram 7 Sx description

Full description:
    https://www.personalitycafe.com/thre...estnut.734681/

Based on what you're saying, any 7 Sx types ( especially IEE and ILE since they are the most 7 sx - ish types ) will type as IEI

Not saying she's 7 Sx , but what you said doesn't necessarily mean she's IEI , it would be better to give more convincing arguments than this

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can't you just leave me alone and let me type the way I want to? I apply socionics and stuff I learned from the theory. I don't care about enneagram.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your method is 10000% incorrect and childish anyway

Socionics and Enneagram complete each others

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE-Ni NC or DN (I suspect you have both modes) 3w4 7w6 9w8 so/sp. My two cents

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He reads this forum most likely.

TIM
    EIE-Ni-H 4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missmessy View Post
    Your method is 10000% incorrect and childish anyway

Socionics and Enneagram complete each others

I wouldn’t say that, I agree there is correlation but systems should never be compared or correlated at the same time. Always one at a time imo
    I do type as social 4 anyways ����

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by beembo View Post

I wouldn’t say that, I agree there is correlation but systems should never be compared or correlated at the same time. Always one at a time imo
    I do type as social 4 anyways ����
    What I mean is that in general, relying on simple information like this to consider a person a specific type, will lead to problems because it might be caused by something else , just like the example I mentioned above (there's similarity between 7 Sx and how Alive describes IEIs , but it is wrong to say that everyone fits this description is IEI because he can be IXE 7 Sx , he can be IEI , he can be something else etc )

As for the systems, yes, there are no correlations , but systems complement each other, this means that ENFP with Eneagram 4 will give a different result than ENFP Eneangram 7 , for example.

TIM
    EIE-Ni-H 4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What I mean is that in general, relying on simple information like this to consider a person a specific type, will lead to problems because it might be caused by something else , just like the example I mentioned above (there's similarity between 7 Sx and how Alive describes IEIs , but it is wrong to say that everyone fits this description is IEI because he can be IXE 7 Sx , he can be IEI , he can be something else etc )

As for the systems, yes, there are no correlations , but systems complement each other, this means that ENFP with Eneagram 4 will give a different result than ENFP Eneangram 7 , for example.

Oh yeah I agree, I think the general consensus from people I asked to watch is Beta NF and I am satisfied with that generic direction for now, what Gulenko will say specifically tho I have absolutely no clue lmao which is interesting

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

she made a short video and answered few specific questions. I don't know how anyone can expect a throughout analyses with so little information. I think beembo asked about a sociotype, not enneagram, not psychosophy, not astrology. you can explain almost anything with a different subtype model. suddenly ILE or IEE become dreamers because their enneagram is such and such. I personally don't believe in that nonsense, and I think socionics would be better of disassociating itself from such esoteric theories. the dreamer in socionics is simply IEI. it's the type that contemplates about the future. Fe is about expressive emotions, it goes outward, and her colourful appearance simply means she values Fe when you look at the theory.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have a too simple approach to typing, hence your folly of typing IEI many non-IEI's. Also, using VI many things can be apprehended from little information. You claim Enneagram is esoteric. Perhaps it might be so, or it's just that it deals with the motivations of a person, which is a more abstract thing than how a person is perceiving/processing information, but IME, a valid typology as much as socionics. I wonder how one can be able to type someone in socionics, but not in Enneagram. I guess it requires different IMs due to its nature, to be able to judge the preference. But ability at pattern recognition is always recommended.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lavos View Post
    You have a too simple approach to typing, hence your folly of typing IEI many non-IEI's.
    you don't even know my approach to typing, so how would you know it is simple? you throw a bunch of functions around and combine it with DCNH but two subtypes and your own definition of plus/minus. I don't see any system at all in there. you make up your own models but don't really follow what is stated in the theory. I don't know how you can think your imaginitive approach is much better, unless you see it as the truth. for me, I dunno how beembo could possibly be IEE or ILE with the way she expresses herself. if combining enneagram and socionics leads to such conclusions, I dunno, it leaves me unimpressed. anyway, this is more a thread about beembo and I don't see the point of discussing such things here anyway.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

she made a short video and answered few specific questions. I don't know how anyone can expect a throughout analyses with so little information. I think beembo asked about a sociotype, not enneagram, not psychosophy, not astrology. you can explain almost anything with a different subtype model. suddenly ILE or IEE become dreamers because their enneagram is such and such. I personally don't believe in that nonsense, and I think socionics would be better of disassociating itself from such esoteric theories. the dreamer in socionics is simply IEI. it's the type that contemplates about the future. Fe is about expressive emotions, it goes outward, and her colourful appearance simply means she values Fe when you look at the theory.
    I mentioned the Enneagram to give you an idea of ​​how simple and shallow your typing method is , and not to say she's ILE or IEE

@two , can you please move the comments above ( starting from my comment about 7 Sx , to this comment ) to typology random thoughts thread?

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After watching the video: Ni creative (XIE ) for sure

That's based on Gulenko's VI method
    Ni creative was obvious when I slowed down the video

So :

EIE
    or
    LIE ( Ni Subtype only )

TIM
    EIE-Ni-H 4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After watching the video: Ni creative (XIE ) for sure

That's based on Gulenko's VI method
    Ni creative was obvious when I slowed down the video

So :

EIE
    or
    LIE ( Ni Subtype only )
    Huh interesting, would u say Ni subtype too if EIE?

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE Fe

The ethical subtype tries to behave according to the rules of good form in society. Are internally emotional, but usually modest and constrained in their emotional expression. Sensitive and vulnerable, alone in a shower may often experience dramatic emotions, but in front of strangers they restrain themselves. Find it difficult to relax due to internal strains, wounds, and overarching ambitions; while internally suffering from a set of complexes, externally they appear proud and aloof. Usually cautious and prone to think actions through beforehand; nervous with themselves but patient and persistent they are able to achieve their goals. Exacting in enforcing that their associates observe ethical standards of behavior and prone to rashly provide remarks and advice when they see people conflict with these ethical standards. Mood varies: cold, haughty, obstinate and exacting, then soft, sincere, affable and seemingly defenseless. Movements are smooth, sometimes demonstrative, when they want they can dress effectively, yet modestly for the occasion

EIE Ni

An original and creative person, they’re both extravagant and unpredictable. Very inquisitive and talkative; emotional enough to be impressionable. Internally intense/strained, frequently they doubt their decisions. Emotionally liberated and artistic, they easily express their feelings. Aware of the moods of others and are skilled in positively manipulating them. Speaks with feelings and enthusiasm, yet prone to irony and criticisms they sometimes project a venomous and haughty image. When in a good mood can command the center of attention within any company. Though able to fulfill practical obligations, often lack confidence in this regard. An active and social person, can switch between dressing unusually/extravagantly and simply/modestly. Movements are gusty and impulsive, lacking in restraint.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Open the spoilers to view Subtypes description

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Alive , look at this

Do you see this description ?
    No it's not IEI description, it's enneagram 7 Sx description

Full description:
    https://www.personalitycafe.com/thre...estnut.734681/

Based on what you're saying, any 7 Sx types ( especially IEE and ILE since they are the most 7 sx - ish types ) will type as IEI

Not saying she's 7 Sx , but what you said doesn't necessarily mean she's IEI , it would be better to give more convincing arguments than this
    Correct, it's an oversimplification that certainly will ruin the accuracy in typing, especially when you only rely on a certain trait to type others.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe is about expressive emotions, it goes outward, and her colourful appearance simply means she values Fe when you look at the theory.
    You're using Fe as a shield for your analysis and you think it makes sense but let's straighten things out, maybe?

By the way you write it's clear you intend to link Fe also to cosplaying by the way of the realization of Ni lead ‘dreamworld’ in a standoff between EIE and IEI.

It's actually more likely the other way around. EIEs are quicker to want to cause an impression so there's less time between first contact with source material to realization of outer image or a desire to be the subject of attention. Always suspect EIE first when you see colorful hair, cosplay costumes, artificial looks.

Simply because IEIs are too spellbound by their internal kaleidoscope and derive their energy, contentment and psychological fulfillment by mere contemplation of it.

To the IEI time is an elastic, creative material, which can be “compressed” or “extended” at his own discretion. Esenin can stop an instant because it “is wonderful”, and admire it for as long as he desires.

In other words, IEIs get stuck in their inner world and are less inclined to executive mode of procedure. Take note:

Woman typed IEI by Gulenko: “I spent a whole weekend in my bed daydreaming and not leaving it”. She is contained by the fantasy so not much happening in the outer world.

Woman typed EIE by Gulenko: “I like to be the center of attention so I dress up like my favorite character in a fantasy world”, basically- Much more output oriented than ‘intert’ and ‘passive’ (words from descriptions of Ni and IEI if I'm not mistaken) IEIs.

Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the reason I am leaning towards IEI for @beembo is that at 5:48, she says that her dreams are mostly positive and give her hope for the future, which fits IEI's Ni+ as base function

then I compared her behaviour to Niamh Adkins who I have typed as EIE and that's also the type she identifies with

she mentions at 0:40 that she dislikes toxic positivity and struggles to be positive herself and that's in my opinion because EIE have Ni- as creative function. I also think from a nonverbal perspective that both are very different in the way they express themselves
    Last edited by on a peaceful hiatus; 10-07-2022 at 11:35 PM.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's not so strong an argument as more than just IEI can be inclined to positivity. Certainly we're not to believe only 1/16 of mankind has hopeful aspirations? Everyday interaction with people should set this notion straight. Keep in mind that many IEIs daydream because ‘reality can never be a match to the dreamworld’. You may wonder then where their optimism is if they need to reject reality. “Optimism” in the context of IEIs has to be understood.

An exclusionary view is restrictive as a result. If EIEs have Ni- then does that mean IEIs with Ni+ never learn from previous mistakes and latch themselves onto losers and breed kid after kid, never learn to behave properly in their jobs after getting fired for misbehaving from their previous one, etc etc? I wouldn't expect you to think so. You should dispense the same sober niceties to EIE.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what are we even discussing here? this is a thread about beembo's type and I wrote my opinion about it. why are you quoting me everywhere trying to initiate pointless conversations about things that are unrelated to the thread?

TIM
    the hanged man
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Getting assigned IEI by Alive on this forum feels as inevitable as getting assigned a name at birth. If you created your own socionics model, Alive, that's great for you and valid in its own way like all they are, but bringing it up in discussions surrounding differention models is just gonna cause disagreements because they're incompatible. If you're trying to type as Gulenko would, in Model G, you should pay a lot less attention to signs (he basically almost never brings it up and says that types can express both, they just default to doing one more often) and a lot more attention to DCNH subtype and accention, temperament, dichotomies like process and result, cognitive style etc.