Thread: Is Sx-last the most depressing blind spot?

Hybrid View

TIM
    6w7
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel sorry for you for thinking this way, but I don't think Sp or So blindspot lifestyle is better than your lifestyle

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by moonmoony View Post
    I feel sorry for you for thinking this way, but I don't think Sp or So blindspot lifestyle is better than your lifestyle
    They’re better at having a good time and hitting it off with people who interest them. I feel like my dysthymia and completely uneventful, pointless adult life can be chalked up to having an sx blind spot

Quote Originally Posted by Averroes View Post
    They’re better at having a good time and hitting it off with people who interest them. I feel like my dysthymia and completely uneventful, pointless adult life can be chalked up to having an sx blind spot
    Yeah, we can turn on magnetism to draw people in, but it's not always even something authentic. I have turned on that draw and pulled people in, only to find when I stopped consciously using the magnetism that they fell away. That is why I do not even use it anymore. Either you come in, or you don't; show me you are interested before I bother investing into a connection. I'm not here to be somebody's fucking thrill. If it isn't the real thing, seeya! There's the door. Not everyone you take interest in has a genuine interest in you back, even if you can stir their interest for a season. It's only unrequited love/connection.

The grass isn't greener on the other side, bro. The left isn't better, it's just more of the same shit that's to the right. We all have our struggles. Even the king shits. Suck it up and do the best you can with what you've got.
    Last edited by Fluffy Princess Unicorn; 09-14-2022 at 08:00 PM.