Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool The Vatican Secret Archives

I fully expect the Spanish Inquisition after I make this post. I would not be surprised at all.

Have you heard of the Vatican Secret Archives? Apparently they are hiding damning things in there.

Step Into the Vatican’s Secret Archives - HISTORY

6 Creepy Conspiracy Theories About the Vatican’s Secret Archives | Realm Blog

The World's Most Secure Buildings: The Vatican Secret Archives - Identiv

They are probably not hiding grey aliens or the time turner from Harry Potter. However, they are probably hiding certain things about their own history that would make even Dan Brown blush.

Discuss!

Ah, Knights of the "Temple of Solomon" indeed.

Last edited by Metamorph; 09-10-2022 at 06:19 AM. Reason: Renowned Author Dan Brown

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have you heard about the Knights of the Temple of the Beast with Two Backs?

Knights Templar (glbtqarchive.com)

Sadly, I don't think I can say much about the Templars without going into the Vatican Secret Archives myself.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The last charge | Religion | The Guardian

While I'm actively trying not to turn this into a Knights Templar thread, this article was hilarious.

Apart from the odd misplaced apostrophe and various arcane references to "annulling the bull", the advert gravely announced that the Knights Templar would petition the Pope to "restore the Order with the duties, rights and privileges appropriate to the 21st century and beyond". It called on all Templar groups and "brothers in arms" around the world to get in touch, either via its website, www.theknightstemplar.info, or an address in west London, which could clearly become a mecca for long-lost Templars and baffled Telegraph readers alike.
    I don't think an address in London would be "a mecca" for the Templars unless they were running around killing people there and burning things to the ground.

The Templars' website is registered under the name of another accountant. Are the Templars a group of accountants? Sadly, this man is said to have left the company of tax accountants on the Isle of Man three years ago and he eludes my attempts to find him. Still, if the Templars hid from us for 700 years through a combination of secret trap doors and shy accountants, it's probably no disgrace that I can't locate them in one afternoon.
    ...Yes, being shy accountants is more or less what King Philip IV of France burned them for. They more or less got away with lending at interest during the Middle Ages and drove King Philip IV of France into debt with that. The Baphomet stuff probably would've been ignored if it weren't for that.