Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    You said you didn't understand how part of the prophecy of God could be false. Well, how could part of the prophecy of God be false? It's God's prophecy supposedly. Is God just going to lie through "true" prophets? Why is that what you worship?
    That is the thing. The prophecy of God is NOT EVER false. Of that I never have doubt. It only seemed to clash, and in the original 1st half of post #14, I was trying to figure just what I misunderstood. The distinction between king and crown did not occur to me, until I looked it up on Prophecy Index (as explained in the 2nd half of post #14).

Maybe you and others didn't read that closely?

It woud be helpful if I would master communicating more like you, in very short text-like communications, since that is how long the majority of the people want to pay attention.

I love your Edward de Vere quote BTW!
    Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 09-18-2022 at 01:32 AM. Reason: (remove long signature)

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    "God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Has he said, and will not do it? Or has he spoken, and will he not fulfill it?"

-Numbers 23:19
    Amen to that!

I suppose it's possible that if you ignore "God is not a man" and "nor a son of man" you can also ignore the idea that God doesn't lie.
    You misunderstood me. I even quoted that Numbers 23:19, as that is the God's honest truth that I would stake my life on.

See post to CB above, and also my post #14 above. Then let me know if you get it? I am asking because you seem more amendable to taking on a post of more than two sentences and reading it for understanding than the average reader. Or maybe I messed up explaining something? Please point it out to me if I did! I am puzzled because I thought I was clear.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany View Post
    The Royal family are slightly less annoying than other celebrities. They just seem so ordinary or ridiculous..I hate to admit it but Prince Charles makes me laugh. And I did like Diana. If I paid more attention to them, I'd probably start to get more annoyed as I really can't stand entitled, posh people. They're slightly less dull than British politicians..I don't think ceremonies involving them should be so lavish. They should have a more low-key presence.
    Virtual

*Like*

(My *Like* button is still banned).
    Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 09-18-2022 at 01:48 AM. Reason: Enhance "Like" with bold, as it is in the wrong place.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, that's clearly just God the Father and maybe God the Holy Spirit (if the last of the three divine people can actually speak or have a mind to begin with.) The second of the three divine people can clearly lie and change his mind all he wants since he's a guy!
    Ug. Wow, it is like telephone tag how mixed up things come out.

Just to clarify, the messages Julie Green puts out are from I think always, if not at least most of the time, from "God", "The Lord of Hosts". And I was not dividing up the Trinity in some wonky way when I was trying to figure out the what I misunderstanding in the first half of post #14. Ug.

@FreelancePoliceman, do you see why I am asking for your assistance in determining if I explained myself incorrectly?

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post

Just to clarify, the messages Julie Green puts out are from I think always, if not at least most of the time, from "God", "The Lord of Hosts". And I was not dividing up the Trinity in some wonky way when I was trying to figure out the what I misunderstanding in the first half of post #14. Ug.

@FreelancePoliceman, do you see why I am askign for your assistance in determining if I explained myself incorrec tly?
    Don't you believe Jesus is God? It even explicitly gives him the title... "Son of Man." So how can you quote Numbers 23:19 as a Christian?

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't you believe Jesus is God? It even explicitly gives him the title... "Son of Man." So how can you quote Numbers 23:19 as a Christian?
    Oh, I see what your are saying here. Got it.

But Jesus is unlike every man - the only One conceived of the Holy Spirit, the only begotten Son of God, and He is both fully God and fully man. So, though fully man, He is fully God, and therefore cannot lie.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But Jesus is unlike every man - the only One conceived of the Holy Spirit, the only begotten Son of God, and He is both fully God and fully man. So, though fully man, He is fully God, and therefore cannot lie.
    ...Well, what about the part where God isn't a human? If Jesus is a human, and God is not a human according to that quote, how can Jesus be God according to the Bible?

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@FreelancePoliceman, do you see why I am asking for your assistance in determining if I explained myself incorrectly?
    As @Coeruleum Blue said, I was just curious why you believe that God can't lie when you already don't believe the Bible when it contradicts the doctrine of the Trinity. The Bible clearly states that God is not a man. It doesn't say "God is a man unlike every other man, conceived of the Holy Spirit, both fully God and fully man." No, it's just "God is not a man" and "God is not a son of man."

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

People other than Jesus were said to be "sons of god": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Son_of_God
    and "sons of man": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Son_of_man

including all Israelites.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As @Coeruleum Blue said, I was just curious why you believe that God can't lie when you already don't believe the Bible when it contradicts the doctrine of the Trinity. The Bible clearly states that God is not a man. It doesn't say "God is a man unlike every other man, conceived of the Holy Spirit, both fully God and fully man." No, it's just "God is not a man" and "God is not a son of man."
    No no no, the essence of Godhead is not a man, but the gods... divine persons can be whatever they want!

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Remember: God is not one of three. God is one of four! God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit! Three divine persons, one divine essence! Four gods, one God!

"We are monotheists somehow, and we believe the Bible, whatever it might happen to say!" — Christians

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Remember: God is not one of three. God is one of four! God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit! Three divine persons, one divine essence! Four gods, one God!

"We are monotheists somehow, and we believe the Bible, whatever it might happen to say!" — Christians

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post
    The Legend of Jesus™

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And I was not dividing up the Trinity in some wonky way
    ...As far as I'm concerned, believing in the Trinity is the same as dividing it up in some wonky way. It seems like there's no reason whatsoever to believe in the trinity besides "Look at those happy merchant Jews with all their money!" and "Look at those towel heads oppressing all their female Prime Ministers, Presidents, and queens! We better civilize those savages who invented forks and algebra!" and "You really think humanity is supposed to understand things? Next you'll say humans are supposed to be masters over nature instead of nature ruling over them! Acts of God are acts of nature! Now excuse me while I worship this tree!"

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

omg it's like being in an RE lesson that never ends..

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's over. They've lost. The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are one God only depending on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. Say that to I Am that I Am.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...As far as I'm concerned, believing in the Trinity is the same as dividing it up in some wonky way. It seems like there's no reason whatsoever to believe in the trinity besides "Look at those happy merchant Jews with all their money!" and "Look at those towel heads oppressing all their female Prime Ministers, Presidents, and queens! We better civilize those savages who invented forks and algebra!" and "You really think humanity is supposed to understand things? Next you'll say humans are supposed to be masters over nature instead of nature ruling over them! Acts of God are acts of nature! Now excuse me while I worship this tree!"
    So those are your thoughts? Okay. I have a different views.

Sometimes people argue just for the sake of arguing and they really don't care about what the true answer of a thing is. That is what this feels like, and I find that activity boring. I mean it looks as if you are just throwing out the thoughts on your top of your head. Like maybe you are reacting to something not touted in the news, or in your school education experiences, or in Hollywood or elsewhere in the mainstream culture of your experience, so your knee jerk reaction is to ridicule?

Instead for me these things you find mockable go deep. If you don't want to go deep into the essentials questions of life that is your prerogative. Also it is fine with me if you have differnt views from me on what are the essential questions of life.

I predict that something will soon come about to give you hope there IS something more important in life than you've previously presumed there is.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    People other than Jesus were said to be "sons of god": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Son_of_God
    and "sons of man": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Son_of_man

including all Israelites.
    Yes.

It's not always a matter of Either/Or, but many times it is BOTH/AND. Remember?

In this case, both/and = BOTH "sons of God" AND the One, "ONLY begotten Son of God". Jesus is our Lord, and our brother.

Similar to the Both/AND in the Catholic and Orthodox traditions of Saints and saints.
    Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 09-19-2022 at 02:08 AM.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

God can't lie. The Bible does not contradict the doctrine of the Trinity.

But apparently you hold a different opinion? I reverence your God-given freedom to think through things in your own way.

I don't know if this topic matters to you, but if it does there are many very great minds who have explored it, like St. Augustine, who had many deep and wonderful things to say on the Trinity, as he contemplated it much.
    Then one day God had mercy on him and sent him a little boy to enlighten him: https://olmlaycarmelites.org/reflect...ystery-trinity

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes and here I am in the middle of it. RE class is not my intention. I am just answering Q's put to me. But in your opinion, which I am honestly asking for, should I just ignore many of these Q's, which honestly might be statements with Q marks, as it feels unlikely that answers are really wanted. Am I right? What do you think. WWYD?

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So those are your thoughts? Okay. I have a different views.

Sometimes people argue just for the sake of arguing and they really don't care about what the true answer of a thing is. That is what this feels like, and I find that activity boring. I mean it looks as if you are just throwing out the thoughts on your top of your head. Like maybe you are reacting to something not touted in the news, or in your school education experiences, or in Hollywood or elsewhere in the mainstream culture of your experience, so your knee jerk reaction is to ridicule?

Instead for me these things you find mockable go deep. If you don't want to go deep into the essentials questions of life that is your prerogative. Also it is fine with me if you have differnt views from me on what are the essential questions of life.

I predict that something will soon come about to give you hope there IS something more important in life than you've previously presumed there is.
    I apologize. I'm not trying to mock your beliefs or you. I just get endlessly frustrated feeling like I should believe the trinity, but there's no reason to that I can see.

That being said, I believe in God. Not everyone who believes in God believes God is three people.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I apologize. I'm not trying to mock your beliefs or you. I just get endlessly frustrated feeling like I should believe the trinity, but there's no reason to that I can see.

That being said, I believe in God. Not everyone who believes in God believes God is three people.
    *Like*
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you for explaining! I see now it was frustration not mocking.

Well at the risk of teaching RE, I will just say I love The Baltimore Catechism for the short version of who God is and the purpose of our life. The link is there is you want to see. (But Holy Trinity is explained simply!)

I am so glad you believe in God. Truly we all know Him in our hearts.

It was also St. Augustine who said, “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our hearts are restless until they rest in you.”

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you for explaining! I see now it was frustration not mocking.

Well at the risk of teaching RE, I will just say I love The Baltimore Catechism for the short version of who God is and the purpose of our life. The link is there is you want to see. (But Holy Trinity is explained simply!)

I am so glad you believe in God. Truly we all know Him in our hearts.

It was also St. Augustine who said, “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our hearts are restless until they rest in you.”
    If there isn't a real rational explanation for something, I'm not inclined to believe it. However, I do think there's a rational justification of God. I don't really have an interest in Catholicism myself, and I'm extremely unlikely to convert to that. So don't look at this as I'm seeking to become Catholic. I'm just seeking where these theologians are that Catholics use to justify their beliefs. That's just sort of frustrating me. Aquinas seems like a poor man's al-Ghazali, and Augustine a poor man's Aristotle. I still apologize for my harshness. I'm not trying to be mean to you personally. I'm just so tired of hearing I should believe these things and not seeing a reason for them. At the risk of just alienating everyone, I see God and I see eternity, but it's like those gestalt psychology contour images, God isn't embodied and concepts like eternity and infinity certainly aren't so I see them as like contours to everything else. When I see something myself, how can I infer God's actually a man and two other people contrary to my perceptions? I'm aggravated, but it's not personal towards you or your beliefs whatsoever, it just feels like what people keep promising me is completely empty and breaks into a hundred-thousand pieces as soon as it's made. Then I have to ask, why?

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am glad you believe in God. It is so depressing not to. There is denial there generally, I think. But I am no expert on unbelief. I am sure it is more complicated than I realize.

As to the Trinity, Rome wasn't built in a day. It is a big topic. Sometimes when you let a thing go it comes to you later. I would start with points of agreement, with things that seem right and true to you.

If there isn't a real rational explanation for something, I'm not inclined to believe it. However, I do think there's a rational justification of God. I don't really have an interest in Catholicism myself, and I'm extremely unlikely to convert to that. So don't look at this as I'm seeking to become Catholic. I'm just seeking where these theologians are that Catholics use to justify their beliefs. That's just sort of frustrating me. Aquinas seems like a poor man's al-Ghazali, and Augustine a poor man's Aristotle. I still apologize for my harshness. I'm not trying to be mean to you personally. I'm just so tired of hearing I should believe these things and not seeing a reason for them. At the risk of just alienating everyone, I see God and I see eternity, but it's like those gestalt psychology contour images, God isn't embodied and concepts like eternity and infinity certainly aren't so I see them as like contours to everything else. When I see something myself, how can I infer God's actually a man and two other people contrary to my perceptions? I'm aggravated, but it's not personal towards you or your beliefs whatsoever, it just feels like what people keep promising me is completely empty and breaks into a hundred-thousand pieces as soon as it's made. Then I have to ask, why?
    I would not try to get you to be Catholic because for me it was the last thing I ever wanted to be, and it was a great loneliness inside that made me pursue the information on it - and it was for me just seeking info, never hoping in any way that I would actually become Catholic - in fact I hoped certainly not! What I saw of Catholic around me did not appeal to me. It felt foreign. I just had to see if certain things were true - and wow, they were, which lead to multiple more questions, and I sought answers to these, which led to more. It was an intriguing and gripping journey of reading, the most intense and deep reading I have ever done to my life. I did not plan this; it just unfolded. I read extensively for an entire year. Some months in, I knew where I was headed, and it frightened me. Joining me in my now inevitable journey were with two convert authors, by email conversations, and they offered much guidance, and there was my regular 1:1 RCIA meetings with a priest. I entered the Church in a time of scandal and in one of the most liberal (in the saddest way) dioceses in the country. I went to Masses over a huge tri-county area hoping to find a parish more like what I read myself into. I did find one or two but they were few and far between. But I fell in love with the Church as God sees it, and not in the sorry state it is in, in so many ways. God says the gates of hell will not prevail against His Church. You can see they are trying, but they will NOT prevail. God said it, so it is true.

So that is my story on Catholic, but what matters more than anything is seeking God, and people all seek Him in unique ways. God says "If you seek me, you will find me." You will! Jesus says, "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me."

Seek what is TRUE, and in truth you will find God Himself.

al-Ghazali - he is modern-day, and seems wise. Perhaps he is. We will see if he stands the test of time. Aquinas and Augustine are GREAT MINDS who have stood the test of time - though, in these days when right is wrong and wrong is right, a lot of folk have a hard time seeing that, since they are so mixed-up themselves, and anyway they don't want to know the truth. That is the truth of that. The truth hurts. So mind how and where you are reading Aquinas and Augustine, like, not on a hater-site! Just avoid hate in general. When skeptics give you a bitter taste, heed it.

But you cannot go wrong with the Bible. See for yourself what is in the most loved, most read book of all time, that changes hearts, and the whole world! The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is the God of all, and He is the same yesterday, today and always! Every word that He says is true, and every word of His is LIFE. Man does not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of the Lord. If you are not feeding on God's Word, in some form, you are starving, and you can't know peace and joy in this state.

I suggest, the book of John (and also Matthew, Mark, Luke). Also Proverbs and Ecclesiastes you can pick up anytime and anywhere! The book of Exodus! Read it because God says THESE, today, are the days of the Greater Exodus, when He will do miracles GREATER than the Red Sea, and these will be mightier miracles than we could ever dream up, because mankind has not seen the like of it ever before, and these miracles instead of for one nation will be for the whole world! And the pharaohs of today are about to FALL like the pharaohs of old, and like Egypt, these enemies of God will fall and NEVER recover. God says we will look for our enemies, and they will not be there. Forgotten, gone forever. Also read about Elijah, because these are the days of Elijah, saith the Lord. And David! God has David's on earth today, He has named them, and He has and is refining them, he chosed them for a purpose and He is using them to defeat our enemies. And Daniel! Read on Daniel and the lion's den, and on Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego in the fiery furnace. Read there also about King Belshazzar and the writing on the wall... this has happened to our world leaders already, to give them a chance to repent - they have seen the writing on the wall. Will they heed it? We will soon see! They will not want to suffer as Belshazzar did (Though he did later repent). God says some leaders are now repenting, but many leaders will not repent, and many of these leaders will die.

I will pray that God guide your seeking, Coeruleum Blue.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Subteigh, i feel moved to share this prophecy with you that was put out today by Julie Green*:

"My children, many shockwaves are coming that will shock the world out of being normal. There is a shift taking place that will NOT go unnoticed.

"Wales. This name will be in your news, and great exposures are about to come to an explosive place. Charles is about to be fully exposed. It will bring shock to London, a shock never been felt like this before there.
    ..A great lie is about to be exposed that will no longer stay buried."

[Julie later explains that God put emphasis here on the word "buried".]

Also within the past week God gave Word of shocking news to come on the royal family (God has been saying this for a year at least now, and the more He foretells a thing, and the closer together He tells of it, points that the unfolding of the foretold event is very close.

And it was also in the past week that God said again Charles will no longer be king - and this time God also added that instead there will be a different king. This has not been said before, so I wonder who the king will be? I happen to have held hope in my heart that Great Britain will have a certain particular king, but that is just me. Who do you think it might be?

Also God said this week, "Watch Westminster". [and He has mentioned that often as well as "Big Ben" on several occasions). So that is a lot of prophecies close together London-related.

*(FYI Julie Green Ministries website is jgminternational.org, and she is NOT on youtube, only many fakes who steal her videos and put them on with the wrong dates with the wrong titles AND they ask for money which Julie Green doesn't do. Her videos are on her website and on rumble.com - under Julie Green Ministries, with capitals just like that, as there are lots of fake Julie Greens there too.)

...These are the days of Elijah, and the Red Sea.. this is the time of the Greater Exodus, for the whole world...

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Subteigh is no longer with us, so no, you two can't bond over hating the old guy who wrote comments on a biography of the Prophet Muhammad (it's only right he wants to help with a biography of his great-great-great-whatever grandfather, though probably lots of people in Europe are related to Muhammad) and passed up the chance to call himself King Arthur despite your mutual hatred of each other any longer.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Subteigh is no longer with us, so no, you two can't bond over hating the old guy who wrote comments on a biography of the Prophet Muhammad (it's only right he wants to help with a biography of his great-great-great-whatever grandfather, though probably lots of people in Europe are related to Muhammad) and passed up the chance to call himself King Arthur despite your mutual hatred of each other any longer.
    Wow, thanks for telling me. How come?? Subteigh and Adam Strange were staples here, and, what happened?? I am worried about Adam, whom no one seems to know about - right?. And I await you to tell me what happened to Subteigh. I always liked Subteigh, even though at times I was not happy as I take the bad end of our conflicting arguing styles, particularly because conflicts can really stress me. So for that reason I put him on ignore for a time, but never because I didn't like him. And I am sad he is not here, the only place I know him from. What happened??

I don't hate III, and Subteigh never said he hates either. I don't know anything about III's Islam views; I am sure he has formed very many views on very many things. I do like his organic farming views, his views on ugly architecture, and his watercolors paintings, that show love of place. Those are all very nice things, but I think the man is sadly damaged from his mother-deprived infanthood/childhood, and probably the dad who insisted he attend the sad and unhappy boarding school was also little consolation in his young formation. When one is battered at a tender age one can sometimes grow deep wisdom and empathy, or one can go some other bad way, and I suspect him of the latter. God's references to him are the reason I think that. I believe God. But whatever is up there, it will soon b e known to the world, because God says many royal secrets will soon be exposed and it will be a great shock to all.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, thanks for telling me. How come?? Subteigh and Adam Strange were staples here, and, what happened?? I am worried about Adam, whom no one seems to know about - right?. And I await you to tell me what happened to Subteigh. I always liked Subteigh, even though at times I was not happy as I take the bad end of our conflicting arguing styles, particularly because conflicts can really stress me. So for that reason I put him on ignore for a time, but never because I didn't like him. And I am sad he is not here, the only place I know him from. What happened??

I don't hate III, and Subteigh never said he hates either. I don't know anything about III's Islam views; I am sure he has formed very many views on very many things. I do like his organic farming views, his views on ugly architecture, and his watercolors paintings, that show love of place. Those are all very nice things, but I think the man is sadly damaged from his mother-deprived infanthood/childhood, and probably the dad who insisted he attend the sad and unhappy boarding school was also little consolation in his young formation. When one is battered at a tender age one can sometimes grow deep wisdom and empathy, or one can go some other bad way, and I suspect him of the latter. God's references to him are the reason I think that. I believe God. But whatever is up there, it will soon b e known to the world, because God says many royal secrets will soon be exposed and it will be a great shock to all.
    You're not getting messages from God, but you already know that. God wouldn't send false prophets who tell false prophecies.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're not getting messages from God, but you already know that. God wouldn't send false prophets who tell false prophecies.
    I and much of the world are listening to God's outpouring messages for us today given by the prophets of God. We know beyond a shadow of a doubt is that every word that God tells us about our world and His great plans for us is true. God is not man that He can lie.

Some, sadly, seem to have no faith, and I pray for for that gift of God for them. All that is needed is a faith the size of a mustard seed, compared to the size of your whole body! And without it, one is so sadly impoverished! There can be no poverty as awful as to not know the Great, One, True God, Who, without fail, keeps His promises and Who always tells His prophets what He will do before He does it. Then also there are others, who believe, but think that while our enemies can tell us lies over the airwaves all day long, everyday, God Himself is somehow muted and not able to tell us the truth. How sad is this faith. It is an emasculated faith.

And God is about to do GREAT THINGS on earth, and because of that, He has prophets all over the world telling us what He is about to do!

The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob says, "I am God, and I changeth not." He is the God who is the same God yesterday, today and forever.

History merely repeats itself. It has all been done before. Nothing under the sun is truly new.
    Sometimes people say, “Here is something new!” But actually it is old; nothing is ever truly new.

And we are about to see a repeat of the book of Exodus, only on a far, far larger scale, as God saves the whole world from it's enemies. Like then, we will see God act to save His people. We are about to see the vengeance of God, who says, "Vengeance is mine." One does not mock God and live. He is taking down ALL of our enemies.

God says we will soon see a plague like the plagues of Egypt. Like then, it is for our enemies, not us, and He says we will know it when we see it. We will soon see the pharaohs of today fall, all of them, never to rise again. "We will look for our enemies, and they won't be there." Yes, nothing is new under the sun. The way God will soon act is like nothing man can even imagine. God said the whole world will stand in awe at what He is about to do, and the whole world will know that God exists and that He has acted.

You will see then, and you will believe, too. But it is truly better like this - to believe before seeing. It is a rich, rich blessing.

But Coeruleum Blue, what can you tell me about our friend Subteigh?

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe God doesn't lie, but people claiming to be prophets very often do.

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe God doesn't lie, but people claiming to be prophets very often do.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well here is an update for this topic. Coronation plans are being made for May 6th, but God said (quoted above) that Charles will never get that crown, no matter how close he gets. Well it is getting close, so we will see something soon. Sometime before 46 days!

In a message published on March 2nd, 2023, the title of which God gave as "THE WALLS OF CONGRESS ARE BEING EXPOSED ON WHAT HAS BEEN HIDDEN INSIDE", there is this:

...Monarchy- watch and see what is about to be exposed about this family and their narrative. I have told you before that it will not keep going, and once again, I say Charles will be completely exposed- who he really is and all that he has done. He is not who people think he is. The wickedness and evil that have been lurking in his chambers are about to be released to the world. A whistleblower is about to come and blow the doors wide open, and a changing of the guard will take place....

(God tells His prophet what to bold for these messages).

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Monarchy- watch and see what is about to be exposed about this family and their narrative. I have told you before that it will not keep going, and once again, I say Charles will be completely exposed- who he really is and all that he has done. He is not who people think he is
    Well, there is the theory that the British royal family is descended from the family of the prophet Muhammad (via intermarriage with Spanish royalty). Based on that, there are those who believe that Charles should claim the title of Caliph (which hasn't been occupied for nearly 100 years). And even if he can't claim the title legally, he could always usurp it. A powerful title like that would open up a whole world of possibilities for him.

There is a rumour (just a rumour) that he'll get a multi-faith coronation. Ostensibly, this would be because of the UK's changing demographics. But maybe there is a bigger plan.
    Last edited by xerx; 03-22-2023 at 05:26 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    Well, there is the theory that the British royal family is descended from the family of the prophet Muhammad
    There are medical signes of possible adultery. Such could to happen not a single time. During centuries there could be anything, while evidences could be cleaned.
    I suspect among their middle age ancestors Judaism followers. So Semites could to be, including which are from that Mahomet or close to him.

On that Elizabeth photo is noticed possible Asian ethnicity in a part. Such ones appeared massively among Mahometans since ~14 century.

> There is a rumour (just a rumour) that he'll get a multi-faith coronation.

British king/queen is head of English Christian church. After being declaring as the head, he may do a reform and create new variant based on elements of both religions. But it's doubtful to happen for him.

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Even if the [Queen (RIP) ] King and thus the windsor family tree had lineage of which the ramifications connect to that of the Prophet (saws), I don't see any other reason to claim it than to legitimate the extension of his political "soft"power and influence over the Muslim world. Making the whole world a British land was one of the main purpose of the crown after all. Whether the rumor is true or not doesn't matter, it's a win win situation anyways. it is wise politically to let the rumor spread and don't try to deny or confirm it.

context is king
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post

FYI that's a look-a-like actress.
    ἀταραξία

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged