TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Default Charles is now King

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    I have heard many prophecies, but never did I hear God say that the British monarchy will be abolished. Sorry. Maybe try Austgralia, who will soon be free and independent, says God. In fact God said", instead: soon there be a new British king who will not be of this illegitimate [referring to royalty] family. God has said clearly that Charles is guilty of what his brother Andrew is guilty of (re: disgusting Epstein horrors], and he will be found out for that, and that he has acted as an enemy of his people, and also will be exposed as murderer of his mother, whose death the British will soon mourn. God says Charles WILL NEVER BE KING.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's disappointing that he can only choose from a handful of names. "King Æthelstan" would be so much cooler.
    Last edited by xerx; 09-08-2022 at 06:54 PM.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok but what does this mean for Harry and Meghan

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My condolences to @Subteigh and all in the UK

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I once heard or read somewhere that the Queen was thinking on abdicating directly into her grandson, prince William. Something like she didn't trust Charles to be a good king or something.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    My condolences to @Subteigh and all in the UK
    Thank you. I am very upset that Charles is our head of state.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    Thank you. I am very upset that Charles is our head of state.
    Would you prefer prince William

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lavos View Post
    Would you prefer prince William
    Yes. The British public would too, and yet they’re in favour of keeping the monarchy, which is inconsistent.

I’d prefer no head of state to a monarchial one. We’re lucky we don’t have King Andrew now.

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But he will NEVER be crowned, and never annointed.
    Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 09-08-2022 at 09:39 PM. Reason: add

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    Yes, we all want to know about Meghan and Harry!
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Supposedly Charles is not on speaking terms with Harry.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

But he will NEVER be crowned.
    You have produced many predictions that are vague (which means they could be open to reinterpretation) or imprecise or having no time limit or other limitation (which means you can always claim that a prediction has not failed, as there is an infinite amount of time left). In this case, you have made predictions where there is limited scope for you to do this.

Charles Windsor will become king the instant his mother Elizabeth Windsor dies. He doesn't need to be crowned to be king - Edward VIII for example had no coronation. Also, Charles being convicted in a court of law would not stop him becoming king. I wonder if you know these things? However, those scenarios are much less likely than Charles dying before his mother (which I give about a 5% chance).

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"...I say again, watch the Queen. Something is about to be revealed that the Royals wanted to keep hidden..." *

____
    * From prophetic mesage, "WHISTLEBLOWERS ARE COMING FORWARD TO CHANGE THE NARRATIVE AND THE COURSE OF THIS NATION" Date Word Received: Sept 1, 2022

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

.You have produced many predictions that are vague (which means they could be open to reinterpretation) or imprecise or having no time limit or other limitation (which means you can always claim that a prediction has not failed, as there is an infinite amount of time left). In this case, you have made predictions where there is limited scope for you to do this.

Charles Windsor will become king the instant his mother Elizabeth Windsor dies. He doesn't need to be crowned to be king - Edward VIII for example had no coronation. Also, Charles being convicted in a court of law would not stop him becoming king. I wonder if you know these things? However, those scenarios are much less likely than Charles dying before his mother (which I give about a 5% chance).
    I am sorry for the death of your well-loved Queen. It is a solemn moment for your country.

It's true that I don't know all about these things. I asked my husband (who has dual US/British citizenship and knows such things) and he said something similar to what you said here.

I don't know about being convicted in a court of law and still being king. Interesting!

Yes, months ago, God did say Charles' crimes are huge - Epstein-related, like his brother Andrew, and his role in his mothers death, all to be exposed for the whole world to see. No date on that. But God is not man that He can lie, and every word He says comes true. I remember God saying Charles will NEVER be king. As to that, annointing by a bishop surely means something to God. So I wonder if God ever saw Edward VIII as king, as Edward was never annoited in God's name by a bishiop with holy oil, and Edward never sat over Jacob's pillow to receive the crown.

It must matter, else why would God have poured out the miracles for a young girl, now a French national heroine, to lead an army for the dauphin to go to Reims to be annointed and crowned king? Apparently, this annointing and crowning REALLY mean something to God, in the case of a monarch.

In our country, if it is ruled that a president was elected by a fradulently or with foreign interference, then everything he has done as president is completely annulled, and he wil not go down in history as ever having been president. Just a fraud.

As to prophecies that are vague - I share what I hear. God is perfect in every word He gives, but we are imperfect hearers. I have jumped to wrong conclusions, and then had to go back and re-read to understand what I missed on first hearing. God wills us to "walk by faith, and not by sight", and He won't give SO much detail to His prophets that he negates His clear will that we walk by faith, not by sight (For which there is a reward!).

[Below, added by editing after the above posting]:

P.S. @Subteigh, Here are some Charles prophecies using the very words from God from whom they were heard:

For this first I cannot find the date, but I think it remember hearing it around May or before: "There will be more exposure regarding the Royal Family. A split? Yes, there are some on the side of truth, but there are also liars in the midst of them. A line has been drawn, and the truth has been revealed. There is a traitor in their midst. Charles is his name. Charles, you are about to take a major fall, a scandal. Yes, you have committed crimes against this world, your country, and your own family. They have had enough. You will hear about MI6, My children. A whistleblower will blow the top off the royal castle. Yes, exposure is coming. Charles had his hands on many things. They are dripping with blood, and he holds blood money in his hands. Watch. His FALL will be great, saith the Lord of Hosts."

From Feb. 15: "The queen's death will hit the royals, and shake some, because they know it was no accident. But Charles, you will not get that crown, no matter what, even if you followed their instructions, and went through with it. Big Ben will be your sign you are going down for the One World Government, and their Great Reset. You are your own mother's murderer."

From Feb. 8: "Prince Charles, you thought you could let Prince Andrew take the fall for you. That's what the elites, and the puppet masters, wanted to save you. You let your brother take a fall so you could stay safe. Charles, you are not safe. You will also be stripped of your power. You will never have the royal crown, no matter how bad you wanted it, or how close you came to it. I am moving my hand against you. Diana's name will be vindicated. Charles, you helped with the coup in my nation, and the whole world will know it. You will fall, and never regain your power. You were just another arrogant pharaoh, and you will fall like the pharaoh of old."

[Just there above I notice it says: "You will never have the royal crown..." So, I just now see that there was a fault in my memory - I incorrectly remembered and repeated it to you as, "You will never be king", when in fact, the prophecy was that he would never get the crown. (So no coronation for Charlie).]

June 2, 2022: "Your majesty: this phrase will be in your news, but a cover-up will expose what they are trying to keep hidden.... With the queen, it's not how it seems. A whistleblower will come out with proof that can't be denied, and people will pay for what has been hidden, saith the Lord."

Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 09-09-2022 at 05:32 AM.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

god speaks in tongues

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Yes, months ago, God did say Charles' crimes are huge - Epstein-related, like his brother Andrew, and his role in his mothers death, all to be exposed for the whole world to see. No date on that. But God is not man that He can lie, and every word He says comes true. I remember God saying Charles will NEVER be king. As to that, annointing by a bishop surely means something to God. So I wonder if God ever saw Edward VIII as king, as Edward was never annoited in God's name by a bishiop with holy oil, and Edward never sat over Jacob's pillow to receive the crown.
    Neither was Jesus, but you claim he is a king.

In our country, if it is ruled that a president was elected by a fradulently or with foreign interference, then everything he has done as president is completely annulled, and he wil not go down in history as ever having been president. Just a fraud.
    It would be nice if that was true, but as far as I'm aware, the USA doesn't have a process to remove a president by a ruling that they were elected "fraudulently or with foreign interference". The President after an election is directly chosen by the electoral college, not the wider American population.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ouronis View Post
    god speaks in tongues
    If only. God speaks in telepathy and His messages get intercepted as easily as amateur radio.

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    If only. God speaks in telepathy and His messages get intercepted as easily as amateur radio.
    God is not a Grey ! Greys use telepathy and ASCII !

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Last edited by Not A Communist Shill; 09-09-2022 at 02:26 AM.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It would be nice if that was true, but as far as I'm aware, the USA doesn't have a process to remove a president by a ruling that they were elected "fraudulently or with foreign interference". The President after an election is directly chosen by the electoral college, not the wider American population.
    I think it is true because I've heard it explained more than once by persons much more in the know than I am. At any rate, if we ever do have to remove a president that was fraudulently elected, everyone will all see just how we handle that here in our nation.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Oh, Gaslightza. lmao

context is king
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes. The British public would too, and yet they’re in favour of keeping the monarchy, which is inconsistent.

I’d prefer no head of state to a monarchial one. We’re lucky we don’t have King Andrew now.
    I'd prefer an legal abstract crown. Where the King is just a legal entity but not a person or family.

Just for the sake of continuity.
    ἀταραξία

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who cares?

The two spend so much time trying to carve their own life, as they should, why is it important to decide their role in all of this?

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Supposedly Charles is not on speaking terms with Harry.
    A Dad not speaking to his son. Sad. Just another lizard person.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She lived a very long life (96 years), was practically a celebrity, and died surrounded by her family. All things considered, that's not too bad.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post
    God is not a Grey ! Greys use telepathy and ASCII !
    Did I say God uses ASCII? Well, maybe if you're enough of a tech geek God uses ASCII.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

But he will NEVER be crowned, and never annointed.
    Sounds like you're getting too excited over what is essentially a fake ceremony that doesn't mean anything either way if it does or does not happen. If he has power then he has power- a crown or "anointment" is just a pretty ribbon or frosting.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post
    Sounds like you're getting too excited over what is essentially a fake ceremony that doesn't mean anything either way if it does or does not happen. If he has power then he has power- a crown or "anointment" is just a pretty ribbon or frosting.

Someone help us! Whatever will we do!

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post
    Well, I made that comment when i was confused that any bit of the prophecy of God could not be true, so I was wondering if perhaps in God's eyes a king is not a king til coronated. To many people the coronation is just a formality - a very very grand formality, but with no real meaning. But for others, the grandness is all connected to the grand reality of the coronation.

Imagine being four years old, and your mom walks in the nursery for a little visit - wearing her huge crown! That is an early memory Charles, the boy raised by many attentive nannies, whose Mom was very busy with her very important job. That was a big early memory for Charles. We all have early memories that stand out to us, and that stood out to him.

Subteigh started this thread with me quoting, "Charles will never be king". Subteigh and my husband both explained to me that in fact Charles is now king, immediately upon the death of his mother. I wondered what God meant actually meant, since everything He says is true, and that is how I got on the coronation subject. But half way through this thread I decided to read all the prophecties about Great Britian in the prophecyindex and found that I remembered wrong - God never said Charles would never be king. Instead, God said that Charles will never never be crowned (no matter how bad he wants it, or how close he gets). I guess he will be like Edward VIII, king, but never crowned.

Interesting, the crown was the center of that early memory of Charles, and the crown represents the very important reason his mum was so busy and his life was nannies.

Shazaam I feel bad that there has been division between us, and my being "canceled" or at least separated by mu4, because of my views he disrrespects, is related in a way, in that, these days there is so much division in our country. I hate it, especially because I truly believe that among people of good will you can always find a point of agreement, and why not focus on that? It is what I prefer. This division came upon our nation so fast. Much of the younger generation, particularly those in school now, think it's normal since they grew up with it. It makes me very sad, but really I am very very glad, because God says it will be over soon. He will flip our upsidedownness and set us sailing on the right path.

Do you know what? God says that our name, United States, is actually prophetic, as we will once again be "United". It will be soon, and fast. I am glad!
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I made that comment when i was confused that any bit of the prophecy of God could not be true
    ...So... you're calling God a false prophet because of these random people you follow?

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...So... you're calling God a false prophet because of these random people you follow?
    Wow, a LOT of likes for that! It's like some kind of record! Congrats!

But you wrote it to me, and I don't even understand it. Maybe this is hitting my ignoring function or somethng. Could you spell it out for me?
    Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 09-16-2022 at 04:40 AM. Reason: typo

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, a LOT of likes for that! It's like some kind of record! Congrats!

But you wrote it to me, and I don't even understand it. Maybe you this is hitting my ignoring function or somethng. Could you spell it out for me?
    You said you didn't understand how part of the prophecy of God could be false. Well, how could part of the prophecy of God be false? It's God's prophecy supposedly. Is God just going to lie through "true" prophets? Why is that what you worship?

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You said you didn't understand how part of the prophecy of God could be false. Well, how could part of the prophecy of God be false? It's God's prophecy supposedly. Is God just going to lie through "true" prophets? Why is that what you worship?
    "God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Has he said, and will not do it? Or has he spoken, and will he not fulfill it?"

-Numbers 23:19

I suppose it's possible that if you ignore "God is not a man" and "nor a son of man" you can also ignore the idea that God doesn't lie.

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Royal family are slightly less annoying than other celebrities. They just seem so ordinary or ridiculous..I hate to admit it but Prince Charles makes me laugh. And I did like Diana. If I paid more attention to them, I'd probably start to get more annoyed as I really can't stand entitled, posh people. They're slightly less dull than British politicians..I don't think ceremonies involving them should be so lavish. They should have a more low-key presence.
    Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 09-16-2022 at 09:05 AM.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    "God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Has he said, and will not do it? Or has he spoken, and will he not fulfill it?"

-Numbers 23:19

I suppose it's possible that if you ignore "God is not a man" and "nor a son of man" you can also ignore the idea that God doesn't lie.
    Well, that's clearly just God the Father and maybe God the Holy Spirit (if the last of the three divine people can actually speak or have a mind to begin with.) The second of the three divine people can clearly lie and change his mind all he wants since he's a guy!

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Apparently the queue is 22 hours long to see the Queen lying in state. Along the Thames. People really like to believe in something that’s ni for you.

but you would get to hear Big Ben chiming 22 different times!
    Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 09-16-2022 at 07:41 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast