Thread: I can't figure out my type for 1,5 years

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for your comment. But is it possible to be a se ego and be this unnassertive, scaredy cat for years? And I heard that se value types are competitive. I prefer my comfort. But now I look it, I actually am competitive at "being stronger". Are se egos competitive at all areas? Do se egos "enjoy" conflicts?

And is it possible to be a fi base and be unemotional? Generally it is hard for me to feel something. I can only feel rage intensely. So I cling to it because it is the only emotion I can feel deeply. (Others are fare and shallow.)And I kinda like being angry because I think it gives me energy and power. But I have good control over it. Sometimes I wish I have not.

Also, can se ego nearly always be on their head? Usually I font even realize enviroment. Like, (goes there for 5th time) "Oh was that table here all the time?"

Btw, I posted same thing on a discord group majority said ISFj, INFj. Some people ISTp,INTp and ENTj.
    Last edited by xRavenx; 09-08-2022 at 04:15 PM.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xRavenx View Post
    Thanks for your comment. But is it possible to be a se ego and be this unnassertive, scaredy cat for years? And I heard that se value types are competitive. I prefer my comfort. But now I look it, I actually am competitive at "being stronger". Are se egos competitive at all areas? Do se egos "enjoy" conflicts?

And is it possible to be a fi base and be unemotional? Generally it is hard for me to feel something. I can only feel rage intensely. So I cling to it because it is the only emotion I can feel deeply. (Others are fare and shallow.)And I kinda like being angry because I think it gives me energy and power. But I have good control over it. Sometimes I wish I have not.

Also, can se ego nearly always be on their head? Usually I font even realize enviroment. Like, (goes there for 5th time) "Oh was that table here all the time?"

Btw, I posted same thing on a discord group majority said ISFj, INFj. Some people ISTp,INTp and ENTj.
    what do u think about esoterics, science, math, languages etc
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I heard esoterics just now. It depends on pereference I think. The one who has the information has the right to share it to who he wants. It may reduce misconceptions.

About science, math and languages, they are necessarry. I don't have an interest in them. I wish I could know all languages to watch films witohut subtitles or understand songs but I can't and won't because this will take a lot time and I can spend it to some skill I need more. English is not my first language but Im glad I know it because it is highly benefical to me.