User Tag List

Thread: Introduction: Stepping on the Front

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Introduction: Stepping on the Front

Introduction:

Hello. I am Mazky, good to meet you all. I have put my steps in this forum to farm great insights from erudites living in the streets of this forum and I shall also provide my own insights based on my observations during the timeframe I've spent time in typology communities.

My Typing:

I prefer not to reveal my typing but I have been active in Socionics communities for a long time so in case if someone knows me from Discord servers, they would immediately know who I am and what my typings have been. However, I would prefer others to observe my style of communicate and approach to logic and come to a reasonable conclusion about the typing. Thus, this will not only help in helping myself to know myself better and mutually a help for others who have stepped on a front here to learn on how they can type others.

My Potential Contributions

I shall perhaps, contribute to this forums specifically that revolves around observations on how certain TIMs behave in an idiosyncratic way, clear the misunderstanding/stereotypes attached in Socionics community and more and more insights which I have regained in the years.

Now, can I have access to this forums?

Thanks.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice introduction

Welcome

I'm excited to see your contributions in the forum

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello, MazKy. Welcome.

I'd prefer to observe your growth on this forum and might as well your contributions on this forum, so best of luck.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is late but thanks