Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs down "American Culture" and Zionism

When you look more closely at blue jeans, Coca-Cola, Mickey Mouse, Starbucks, and McDonald's, you start to see most American exports are really Jewish exports. This is not the same thing as Zionist exports, though I'm going to have a hard time really telling people that considering people think David Icke really means that Jews are reptile people when no, he's just crazy and thinks there are actual reptile people. However, looking at big multinational brands and seeing that almost all of them are run by Jews with Israeli citizenship who donate to Zionist charities (the actually Zionist part,) unlike positing shapeshifting reptilian aliens projecting Earth as a hologram from the Moon, is not crazy, because that is really how it is and it is rather public that is how it is. Of course, it makes more sense Jews are responsible for all the big "American" exports since Americans historically are known for isolationism. The real issue however is the particular beliefs of people like Howard Schultz, CEO of Starbucks. We can see that Starbucks engages in slavery:

Starbucks has a Slave Labor Problem - Fair World Project

That should be enough reason not to buy their coffee. However, Howard Schultz actually has rather typical Zionist beliefs:

7 Jewish things to know about Howard Schultz - Jewish Telegraphic Agency (jta.org)

These two facts are actually related once you look at certain sects of Judaism. Please do not apply this to everyone who says they're Jewish. Most Jews probably passively feed into the Zionists and other major problems but being an accessory to murder is not the same; more importantly, some Jews actively oppose this agenda, and you shouldn't be racist to them just for being Jewish.

REAL QUOTES FROM REAL JEWS (google.com)

...Now, please do not take that as representative of all Jews, especially people who are only ethnically Jewish and not religiously Jewish, but some people who identify as religious Jews would probably be alarmed by that as well (in which case you should talk to them about it rationally, not hold a pogrom.) However, when you look at all the Jewish-owned companies that operate differently in and out of Israel and engage in slavery and forcing environmental destruction and individually-unhealthy practices on the world, what does it look like? It looks like people who really do take those Jewish supremacist parts of the Talmud seriously are enslaving, colonizing, poisoning, and perhaps worse. Slavery is not economically efficient and the people who are being enslaved are not having it imposed as a punishment for some crime such as penal forms of labor which are unpaid; indeed, the corporations try to deny it is slavery despite it having no economic benefit. So I can only consider it as Talmudic supremacism, which is not the same thing as Mr. Joe Schmo down the block who happens to be Jewish, though he may be feeding it to it, but might also not be, you just have to ask him in an indirect way regardless of the fact he most likely is, or just ignore him, because an individual life is too important to screw up based on your assumptions if you are not in immediate danger.

Another important related topic: evangelicals assuming that since Jesus was Jewish all Jewish people are Jesus, which is further intensified by the general Christian opinion that Jesus is God in a non-mystical way where not everyone is God. So America will always dance to Israel's tune purely on the basis of most Americans' religious beliefs. Here you can see people worshipping the golden Star of David in front of a cross. They should certainly not be worshipping a cross either, however, adding the earthly national (Israel) and magical symbol (Seal of Solomon) makes the real agenda even clearer. Anyone who has been anywhere in the Southern US that is not a small town has seen this all day at least one day. It is vexxing.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

An obsession with Jews is usually highly questionable and suspect. They may or may not be over-represented in certain areas, but this kind of talk just follows a long line of anti-Semitic attacks or at least innuendo throughout history, and treats Jews as all the same.

Aside from that, I'd like to see actual figures rather than statements like "almost all of them are run by Jews with Israeli citizenship who donate to Zionist charities".

edit:
    The Jerusalem Declaration On Antisemitism:
    https://jerusalemdeclaration.org/
    Last edited by Not A Communist Shill; 08-29-2022 at 11:16 PM.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These are the people that I argue with on this site smh
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pick your rabbit hole, dude.

What a waste of time and energy this one is.

not fully certain of my sociotype
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

youre always right OP #BDS

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    An obsession with Jews is usually highly questionable and suspect. They may or may not be over-represented in certain areas, but this kind of talk just follows a long line of anti-Semitic attacks or at least innuendo throughout history, and treats Jews as all the same.
    If you're going to make accusations like this you should be direct, not this "highly questionable and suspect" business. Do you think Coeruleum is an anti-semite or not? Calling a line of thought "problematic" or something doesn't actually address it.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    If you're going to make accusations like this you should be direct, not this "highly questionable and suspect" business. Do you think Coeruleum is an anti-semite or not? Calling a line of thought "problematic" or something doesn't actually address it.
    I'd be direct if I thought she was.

I don't know if she is, I only know that seems to have adopted views often held by anti-Semites. I don't know where or how she picked them up. Based on other comments over time, I know she values "the "Jews" to some degree - but talking in such a way is dangerous and I wouldn't normally make such a remark.

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Um I don’t think slave labor and supremacism is specifically connected to just Jews lol.

Also I’ve never heard of any Evangelical Christians thinking that Jews are Jesus. MAYBE the Holocaust gave them a martyr image which Christians are fond of, but that’s also not the fault of Jews, and there’s enough anti-Semitic sentiment out there to balance it out.

I can agree that it is a good point to make that Jewish culture is a really influential part of “American culture”.
    Last edited by lookin4waifu; 08-30-2022 at 12:12 AM.
    how to enlarge your dragon, click here

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    get ready to get cucked
    Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    got this Socionics stuff caught by the balls

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re. the OP, that buying various commodities means sponsoring slavery or murder or other atrocities is a problem with capitalism in general. Coke has murdered union workers, IBM helped the Nazis, Chiquita had governments overthrown, and so on. The way capitalism works is that the richer someone is the more terrible things they have likely sponsored. So the problem is that capitalism and the concentration of wealth it creates enables the kinds of projects you're talking about.

And slavery does/is supposed to financially benefit the slave-owner, whether or not it causes a greater economic stagnation, which I'm not convinced is necessarily so.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aside from that, I'd like to see actual figures rather than statements like "almost all of them are run by Jews with Israeli citizenship who donate to Zionist charities".

edit:
    The Jerusalem Declaration On Antisemitism:
    https://jerusalemdeclaration.org/
    I think Israel has nuclear weapons and is essentially doomed to use them. Ethnic Judaism has nothing to do with it, or I'd have to hate myself for being American, the group that's doing the single most to actively try to hasten the Apocalypse by questionable methods so they can get "raptured." Religious Judaism on the other hand I think has a lot to do with it. I'm not trying to pick on Jews particularly for religious Judaism, however. I tend to think Christianity is quite terrible and also Sam Harris and the likes' obsession with Buddhism has set back Noam Chomsky's advances in cognitive science. The reason I focus more on Israel however is Israel is the one that's almost certainly going to destroy the world, not China, not America, not Russia. Arguably Israel will say Iran did it, but only because Israel will say "Iran made us do this." Since I am interested in the continued survival of myself and my loved ones, this is a preoccupation to me. What makes it worse is no one has been listening to my predictions yet they have all been coming true, because I am not predicting things in some nebulous way like the Tarot people here, I am predicting things based on my knowledge of history and politics, which is true knowledge.

I'd be direct if I thought she was.

I don't know if she is, I only know that seems to have adopted views often held by anti-Semites. I don't know where or how she picked them up. Based on other comments over time, I know she values "the "Jews" to some degree - but talking in such a way is dangerous and I wouldn't normally make such a remark.
    Where have I ever considered "the Jews" as a hivemind? Maybe just saying "Jews" or "certain sects" sounds similar, but I'm tired of feeling like I can't talk about these grand dangerous and destructive things because someone somewhere might think I'm an anti-Semite or even try to appropriate what I said for anti-Semitism. I stated why Israel is a preoccupation to me, which is because they have nuclear weapons and are almost certain to use them. Additionally, I think the religious views of many Jews are problematic, but I think many religions are problematic in general, just only the religious views of many Jews (maybe all religious Jews) seem to be likely to lead directly to the end of the world, unlike the religious views of Buddhists stalling consciousness research and the religious views of Christians holding back biology and physics (notice I can just say "Buddhists" and "Christians" here because Buddhists and Christians are not ethnic groups, however critiquing Judaism as a religion, which I have extremely negative opinions of because I prefer the survival of the planet and that Talmudic stuff is very much real, tends to get confused with Jewishness as a race. Well, Judaism is bad and most religions are bad, "Caucasians" are not all Christian and ethnic "Hebrews" are not all religiously Rabbinic Jews.)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Re. the OP, that buying various commodities means sponsoring slavery or murder or other atrocities is a problem with capitalism in general. Coke has murdered union workers, IBM helped the Nazis, Chiquita had governments overthrown, and so on. The way capitalism works is that the richer someone is the more terrible things they have likely sponsored. So the problem is that capitalism and the concentration of wealth it creates enables the kinds of projects you're talking about.

And slavery does/is supposed to financially benefit the slave-owner, whether or not it causes a greater economic stagnation, which I'm not convinced is necessarily so.
    I think slavery is not that beneficial because people are not motivated to do their best work. However, now I have to look into slavery. Hopefully, someone has done all my research for me, which seems almost certain since "slavery is bad" is not a controversial viewpoint.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue;[URL="tel:1529306"
    1529306[/URL]]Hopefully, someone has done all my research for me, which seems almost certain since "slavery is bad" is not a controversial viewpoint.
    That's why I am suspicious of the idea that slavery isn't somehow "efficient." Just because it's so morally condemned I'm suspicious of arguments that it's somehow economically bad as well.
    Last edited by FreelancePoliceman; 04-14-2023 at 05:54 PM.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    I think Israel has nuclear weapons and is essentially doomed to use them. Ethnic Judaism has nothing to do with it, or I'd have to hate myself for being American, the group that's doing the single most to actively try to hasten the Apocalypse by questionable methods so they can get "raptured." Religious Judaism on the other hand I think has a lot to do with it. I'm not trying to pick on Jews particularly for religious Judaism, however. I tend to think Christianity is quite terrible and also Sam Harris and the likes' obsession with Buddhism has set back Noam Chomsky's advances in cognitive science. The reason I focus more on Israel however is Israel is the one that's almost certainly going to destroy the world, not China, not America, not Russia. Arguably Israel will say Iran did it, but only because Israel will say "Iran made us do this." Since I am interested in the continued survival of myself and my loved ones, this is a preoccupation to me. What makes it worse is no one has been listening to my predictions yet they have all been coming true, because I am not predicting things in some nebulous way like the Tarot people here, I am predicting things based on my knowledge of history and politics, which is true knowledge.

Where have I ever considered "the Jews" as a hivemind? Maybe just saying "Jews" or "certain sects" sounds similar, but I'm tired of feeling like I can't talk about these grand dangerous and destructive things because someone somewhere might think I'm an anti-Semite or even try to appropriate what I said for anti-Semitism. I stated why Israel is a preoccupation to me, which is because they have nuclear weapons and are almost certain to use them. Additionally, I think the religious views of many Jews are problematic, but I think many religions are problematic in general, just only the religious views of many Jews (maybe all religious Jews) seem to be likely to lead directly to the end of the world, unlike the religious views of Buddhists stalling consciousness research and the religious views of Christians holding back biology and physics (notice I can just say "Buddhists" and "Christians" here because Buddhists and Christians are not ethnic groups, however critiquing Judaism as a religion, which I have extremely negative opinions of because I prefer the survival of the planet and that Talmudic stuff is very much real, tends to get confused with Jewishness as a race. Well, Judaism is bad and most religions are bad, "Caucasians" are not all Christian and ethnic "Hebrews" are not all religiously Rabbinic Jews.)
    Just from what I remember, you seem to refer to Jews etc. a lot.

One notable comment was:
    Jews as a group are almost certainly not opposed to Nazism.
    which I only mention here because on its own merits it's a highly odd thing to say.

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Israel is the one that's almost certainly going to destroy the world” why …

get ready to get cucked

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

which I only mention here because on its own merits it's a highly odd thing to say.
    Judaism as a whole benefitted from millions of individual Jews dying. That is why I don't support Judaism as a religion. Judaism would benefit from every human on Earth dying, which unlike Buddhism going off in the corner and telling the Chomskyians that consciousness doesn't exist, isn't really something I feel like I can ignore and move past since I have a vested interest in being alive so that I can do things like ignore all the Buddhists who tell me consciousness doesn't exist and do consciousness research anyways (may Noam Chomsky stay alive for as long a time as he can too.) However, at least it's people's choice to follow Judaism. It's just not a choice they're making well, because people think that Judaism as a religion is something you have to follow if you're ethnically Jewish. That's what bothers me, so I'm trying to make a better vocabulary to distinguish between those two things so people don't go like "oh, if you're Jewish you also have to be Jewish." That feels to me like saying "if you're Caucasian you have to be Christian" or "if you're Han Chinese you have to be Buddhist," but people have intertwined it so much they used the same word, as if Novalis called Europe Christendom and then it actually stuck, which fortunately it never did.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by born2simp View Post
    Israel is the one that's almost certainly going to destroy the world” why …
    That's what all the Iranian sanctions are about. Stopping Iran from building nuclear weapons. Because Israel is afraid they would be used against them. Israel has a known policy, which they are also known to act on, of "preemptive strikes," also known as just attacking people they don't like. Additionally, the Ukraine War is about Zionism, not about Ukrainian's desires to wear miniskirts and twerk despite Papa Putin telling them "no" or whatever banal thing people seem to think.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Judaism as a whole benefitted from millions of individual Jews dying. That is why I don't support Judaism as a religion. Judaism would benefit from every human on Earth dying, which unlike Buddhism going off in the corner and telling the Chomskyians that consciousness doesn't exist, isn't really something I feel like I can ignore and move past since I have a vested interest in being alive so that I can do things like ignore all the Buddhists who tell me consciousness doesn't exist and do consciousness research anyways (may Noam Chomsky stay alive for as long a time as he can too.) However, at least it's people's choice to follow Judaism. It's just not a choice they're making well, because people think that Judaism as a religion is something you have to follow if you're ethnically Jewish. That's what bothers me, so I'm trying to make a better vocabulary to distinguish between those two things so people don't go like "oh, if you're Jewish you also have to be Jewish." That feels to me like saying "if you're Caucasian you have to be Christian" or "if you're Han Chinese you have to be Buddhist," but people have intertwined it so much they used the same word, as if Novalis called Europe Christendom and then it actually stuck, which fortunately it never did.
    Two Israelis are sitting on the beach in Tel Aviv, reading. One has got a quality newspaper; the other, an anti-Semitic rag. “Why on earth are you reading that?” the one asks. “I used to read a quality newspaper like you,” the other says, “but I couldn’t handle it anymore—the suicide bombers and weapons of mass destruction and the collapsing economy and anti-Israel demonstrations in Europe...” He points to the anti-Semitic rag. “Now that I read this, I feel much better. It turns out that there’s a Jewish global conspiracy and we actually control the whole world.”

An American, a Russian, and an Israeli are standing in front of a sign that says APOLOGIES, NO MEAT TODAY DUE TO SHORTAGES. The American asks, “What are shortages?” The Russian asks, “What’s meat?” The Israeli asks, “What are apologies?”

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Two Israelis are sitting on the beach in Tel Aviv, reading. One has got a quality newspaper; the other, an anti-Semitic rag. “Why on earth are you reading that?” the one asks. “I used to read a quality newspaper like you,” the other says, “but I couldn’t handle it anymore—the suicide bombers and weapons of mass destruction and the collapsing economy and anti-Israel demonstrations in Europe...” He points to the anti-Semitic rag. “Now that I read this, I feel much better. It turns out that there’s a Jewish global conspiracy and we actually control the whole world.”
    No one can control the world until it's destroyed and there's nothing left, trivializing the original goal. That's the problem. Religious Jews would really like to control the world, I feel, but that's not possible. Non-religious Jews like Noam Chomsky and Hannah Arendt who seem cool to me aren't part of that problem. In fact, they only reason they don't get called anti-Semites is... they're Jewish. (Jews get called "self-hating Jews" instead though, which just shows how bad conflating Judaism and Jews really is. Opposing a religion that other people think you should have is not the same as hating yourself. I oppose Christianity but I don't get called a "self-hating Christian" or a "self-hating Caucasian" because people at least recognize being of European descent doesn't mean you like bowing in front of crosses.)

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

That's what all the Iranian sanctions are about. Stopping Iran from building nuclear weapons. Because Israel is afraid they would be used against them. Israel has a known policy, which they are also known to act on, of "preemptive strikes," also known as just attacking people they don't like. Additionally, the Ukraine War is about Zionism, not about Ukrainian's desires to wear miniskirts and twerk despite Papa Putin telling them "no" or whatever banal thing people seem to think.
    Israel would be attacking a lot more countries more often if it just attacked countries "they don't like". The policy they have is to attack countries that pose an existential threat, because of a belief there's no second chances and not wanting a second Holocaust. Iran is developing nuclear weapons and is not just considered a threat to Israel: they're considered a threat to various nearby Sunni Muslim countries.

The hawks under George W. Bush wanted to attack Iraq after 9/11, essentially because of oil, and tried to get Israeli support, but the Israeli government refused, as they knew full well that Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. Getting involved in such a war would only increase the existential threat to Israel. As it is, it led to ISIS and a refugee crisis that is still ongoing.

The Six Day war in 1967 started when the Israelis found out that neighbouring Arab countries were intended on invaded Israel. Israel defeated all seven of them in six days due to superior intelligence and military organization as well as only focusing on key strategic aims.

I hate extrajudicial attacks, because they set a bad precedent for malign states, and may even be illegal. (Self-defence however is definitely legitimate).

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Israel would be attacking a lot more countries more often if it just attacked countries "they don't like". The policy they have is to attack countries that pose an existential threat, because of a belief there's no second chances and not wanting a second Holocaust. Iran is developing nuclear weapons and is not just considered a threat to Israel: they're considered a threat to various nearby Sunni Muslim countries.

The hawks under George W. Bush wanted to attack Iraq after 9/11, essentially because of oil, and tried to get Israeli support, but the Israeli government refused, as they knew full well that Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. Getting involved in such a war would only increase the existential threat to Israel. As it is, it led to ISIS and a refugee crisis that is still ongoing.

The Six Day war in 1967 started when the Israelis found out that neighbouring Arab countries were intended on invaded Israel. Israel defeated all seven of them in six days due to superior intelligence and military organization as well as only focusing on key strategic aims.

I hate extrajudicial attacks, because they set a bad precedent for malign states, and may even be illegal. (Self-defence however is definitely legitimate).
    If Israel weren't a Jewish state that wouldn't comprise "a second Holocaust." It would comprise Israel not being an ethnostate and Rabbinic theocracy. You never said Israel not being a Jewish state would comprise a second Holocaust, but I am very confider that is exactly how many Israeli Jews think. They think like it's Tanakh times in my opinion, like God told them to genocide the Philistines thousands of years ago and since they're back God must be telling them to genocide them again. I think the problem with religious Judaism is, while Jews are not supreme or in control of the world in any real way, they not only want to be but expect to be. When I go from my home to the Jewish area of town I see how much wealth these people in general have, how much they expect to get what they want. They also expect to be persecuted. So they expect to drink gallons of champagne and party on their yachts and then they expect pogroms and that's their worldview. All of that wealth and power is a result of the social structure, but the social structure also crushes individuals, which are the only thing that matters since individuals are conscious entities, not groups. Nepotism is sadly normal in human beings, but only Judaism seems to have elevated nepotism to the status of a religion. So to Judaism if it did not exist, that would be the real Holocaust.

You know why Americans have guns much more than Europeans? Well, in Europe the police and royal guards barely even need weapons because people believe in "the divine right of kings." If an individual European died, that would not matter as long as you still had the monarchs preserving Europe and that's how Europeans have historically conceived of their immortality so to speak. On the other hand, Americans were all parts of these cults and new groups like the Puritans, the Mormons, and similar. Americans don't have a king because Americans believe in the divine right of themselves instead. That's also why everything's so spread out in America. In America other people are basically an existential threat to your soul in ways they aren't in Europe where all the towns are walkable because everyone is slotted into the hierarchy under the divinely-appointed King or Queen and if you die doing your duty you're good enough. That's just how the bicameral mind breaks.

Now imagine an entire religious group being as paranoid as Americans are about themselves individually but instead the religious group is paranoid about its survival as a religious group. All the Israelis and Palestinians are probably listening to Wagner as they shoot each other to be honest, opera is extremely popular in that region of the world. All the fake Vikings with their Uzis fighting for the survival of Judaism at the expense of Jews because that's what they've entrusted themselves to no matter how disastrous it is for them and everyone around them.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

If Israel weren't a Jewish state that wouldn't comprise "a second Holocaust." It would comprise Israel not being an ethnostate and Rabbinic theocracy. You never said Israel not being a Jewish state would comprise a second Holocaust, but I am very confider that is exactly how many Israeli Jews think. They think like it's Tanakh times in my opinion, like God told them to genocide the Philistines thousands of years ago and since they're back God must be telling them to genocide them again. I think the problem with religious Judaism is, while Jews are not supreme or in control of the world in any real way, they not only want to be but expect to be. When I go from my home to the Jewish area of town I see how much wealth these people in general have, how much they expect to get what they want. They also expect to be persecuted. So they expect to drink gallons of champagne and party on their yachts and then they expect pogroms and that's their worldview. All of that wealth and power is a result of the social structure, but the social structure also crushes individuals, which are the only thing that matters since individuals are conscious entities, not groups. Nepotism is sadly normal in human beings, but only Judaism seems to have elevated nepotism to the status of a religion. So to Judaism if it did not exist, that would be the real Holocaust.

You know why Americans have guns much more than Europeans? Well, in Europe the police and royal guards barely even need weapons because people believe in "the divine right of kings." If an individual European died, that would not matter as long as you still had the monarchs preserving Europe and that's how Europeans have historically conceived of their immortality so to speak. On the other hand, Americans were all parts of these cults and new groups like the Puritans, the Mormons, and similar. Americans don't have a king because Americans believe in the divine right of themselves instead. That's also why everything's so spread out in America. In America other people are basically an existential threat to your soul in ways they aren't in Europe where all the towns are walkable because everyone is slotted into the hierarchy under the divinely-appointed King or Queen and if you die doing your duty you're good enough. That's just how the bicameral mind breaks.

Now imagine an entire religious group being as paranoid as Americans are about themselves individually but instead the religious group is paranoid about its survival as a religious group. All the Israelis and Palestinians are probably listening to Wagner as they shoot each other to be honest, opera is extremely popular in that region of the world. All the fake Vikings with their Uzis fighting for the survival of Judaism at the expense of Jews because that's what they've entrusted themselves to no matter how disastrous it is for them and everyone around them.

As you indicated before, we need to indicate a distinction between the Jewish ethnicity, the Jewish religion, and the Israeli state (government).

Anti-Jewishness is very much a thing amongst Muslims as a whole (they're significantly more likely in Western countries to have anti-Jewish hatred than the rest of the population, and Muslims in "Muslim" countries are also more likely to be anti-Jewish and be ruled by leaders who are that way.

I doubt most rational people seriously think that Israel as a democratic country is especially inclined to want to nuke Iran, or even fight Iran. But it is clear from intelligence that Iran is a regional threat, is waging proxy wars against its enemies (not just Israel, but Sunni Muslim countries too), and it is a realistic threat that an Iranian demagogue or rogue general could nuke one of Iran's enemies due to religious prejudice.

When Ahmadinejad was leader of Iran, it was much debated what his desire to wiping Israel off the map comment meant (whether he "only" wanted Israel to not exist as a country anymore through diplomatic means, or whether he meant to obliterate Israel through nukes etc.). Regardless, there are actual Iranians who do want to wipe Israel off the map through nukes: https://www.westernjournal.com/irans...hievable-goal/

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I doubt most rational people seriously think that Israel as a democratic country is especially inclined to want to nuke Iran, or even fight Iran. But it is clear from intelligence that Iran is a regional threat, is waging proxy wars against its enemies (not just Israel, but Sunni Muslim countries too), and it is a realistic threat that an Iranian demagogue or rogue general could nuke one of Iran's enemies due to religious prejudice.
    ...Do you think it's really religious prejudice that way? There are Sunni Muslims, Christians, Zoroastrians, and yes, Jews in Iran who are given rights, work within the government, and certainly not nuked. Hating the Taliban, al-Qaeda, and ISIS is extremely rational, I doubt Iran is opposed to those solely because they're Sunni. As bad as Hezbollah might possibly be, I've never seen them put people in cages and cut off heads just to try to force people to convert to their sect and live under the "Islamic State." Iran seems to hate Israel because Israel seems like a complete abomination to them... it seems like one to me too, I just wouldn't attempt to solve that problem with nuclear weapons at this point because people are people and can hopefully be reasoned with. But maybe they've tried. Americans just have a very rosy picture of Zionism because of people like Ben Shapiro, and because the Bible says Jews have to gather in Israel, but Americans don't just want to send Jews to their deaths in Israel because people like Ben Shapiro make Zionism look rosy to them and they don't want to think of sending Jews who want to go to Israel as sending obnoxious colonists to their rightful deaths (not all Jews want to go to Israel, or want Israel to even be a Jewish state without their presence.)

Maybe if I could get America to stop supporting every single thing Israel did I could stop this, but people will probably not stop. People are not usually that responsible to facts. I think Americans like the mentality of the Israelis in particular and that's why people are so inclined to equate Judaism, Jewishness, and Zionism. Of course those things are the same to them, they're all different words for the "will of God" that gives them Pornhub and Rothschild wine and Hollywood and McDonald's and Starbucks and just capitalism and decadence in general. So they celebrate because they think life is inherently short and almost everyone is going to Heaven (another Talmudic belief that even the Christian Bible directly contradicts) so they might as well do whatever they want. But as they try to celebrate, they suffer and can't even numb themselves and that much is clear from all the news and the heated arguments in the world, and all the addictions.

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, at this point I think you actually seriously have a point. Nothing anybody can do to stop this though right lmao. Plus making a fuss over it and proliferating anti-Semitic sentiment probably isn’t going to help them not want to blow the world to smithereens/control everything. In fact that could also be a main motivation toward the existing support / anti-anti-Semitic sentiment.

get ready to get cucked

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by born2simp View Post
    Ok, at this point I think you actually seriously have a point. Nothing anybody can do to stop this though right lmao. Plus making a fuss over it and proliferating anti-Semitic sentiment probably isn’t going to help them not want to blow the world to smithereens/control everything. In fact that could also be a main motivation toward the existing support / anti-anti-Semitic sentiment.
    Honestly, I'd blame it on the people who are equating ethnic Jewishness, religious Judaism, and Zionism since it's not really anti-Semitic to criticize Judaism and Zionism but also explicitly say there's nothing inherently wrong with just ethnic Judaism. However Jews, almost all evangelicals, and many left-wing people in academia who think Judaism is this brilliant thing and all Jews are literally Einstein and agree with everything Maimonedes says even when the academics are not Jewish in any sense of the word tend to propagate this. I think Jews honestly basically just are mostly bred to think of themselves as special international royalty, even though of course many individual Jews reject that, and other people mostly agree out of fear of being shunned as some kind of anti-Semite, despite the Talmud literally telling Gentiles to worship Jews which is what it seems like most people do to me.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crM View Post
    youre always right OP #BDS
    What is BDS?

I only know BDSM.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

...Do you think it's really religious prejudice that way? There are Sunni Muslims, Christians, Zoroastrians, and yes, Jews in Iran who are given rights, work within the government, and certainly not nuked. Hating the Taliban, al-Qaeda, and ISIS is extremely rational, I doubt Iran is opposed to those solely because they're Sunni. As bad as Hezbollah might possibly be, I've never seen them put people in cages and cut off heads just to try to force people to convert to their sect and live under the "Islamic State." Iran seems to hate Israel because Israel seems like a complete abomination to them... it seems like one to me too, I just wouldn't attempt to solve that problem with nuclear weapons at this point because people are people and can hopefully be reasoned with. But maybe they've tried. Americans just have a very rosy picture of Zionism because of people like Ben Shapiro, and because the Bible says Jews have to gather in Israel, but Americans don't just want to send Jews to their deaths in Israel because people like Ben Shapiro make Zionism look rosy to them and they don't want to think of sending Jews who want to go to Israel as sending obnoxious colonists to their rightful deaths (not all Jews want to go to Israel, or want Israel to even be a Jewish state without their presence.)

Maybe if I could get America to stop supporting every single thing Israel did I could stop this, but people will probably not stop. People are not usually that responsible to facts. I think Americans like the mentality of the Israelis in particular and that's why people are so inclined to equate Judaism, Jewishness, and Zionism. Of course those things are the same to them, they're all different words for the "will of God" that gives them Pornhub and Rothschild wine and Hollywood and McDonald's and Starbucks and just capitalism and decadence in general. So they celebrate because they think life is inherently short and almost everyone is going to Heaven (another Talmudic belief that even the Christian Bible directly contradicts) so they might as well do whatever they want. But as they try to celebrate, they suffer and can't even numb themselves and that much is clear from all the news and the heated arguments in the world, and all the addictions.
    To some extent, there is nationalist prejudice too, but yeah, religious differences is the main reason for hatred between Iran-Israel, Iran-Iraq, Iran-Saudi Arabia, etc.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, yeah, China and America don't want to nuke anyone while Israel and Hamas probably would. If people believe in otherworldly things, that's going to drive their motivations over some idea of America being the West and China being the East and needing to fight over supremacy. Most people don't care about abstractions like the West and the East; most people care about ideas that seem concrete to them like the messiah and the afterlife. And most people are the ones making these decisions.

China should probably be with Israel and Saudi Arabia though. I think China is genuinely closer to American than to Iran (politically, not geographically) and no matter how strained relations with America look relations to Iran look worse. Iran is also supporting Russia. The political relations on this graph are mostly wrong other than Israel vs. Iran (not just Hamas) being the main conflict, because it's the only one people treat religiously. During the Cold War America and Russia did not even blow each other up. Of course, because Russia had no interest in the "Holy Land" being Soviet Socialists. Honestly it would take a dynamic 24/7 live stream to show the actual relations, not that graph, but even that graph gets a few major, stable ones wrong.

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, yeah, China and America don't want to nuke anyone while Israel and Hamas probably would. If people believe in otherworldly things, that's going to drive their motivations over some idea of America being the West and China being the East and needing to fight over supremacy. Most people don't care about abstractions like the West and the East; most people care about ideas that seem concrete to them like the messiah and the afterlife. And most people are the ones making these decisions.
    Yeah, the staging is always easier when the script is already written. There is a new international political concept called Heroic Eschatology. The idea is that each participant country take their traditional apocalyptical book and make it a reality. Anyway, whether or not otherworldly things exist is not the problem, the fact that the people in power do believe it is the problem imho.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post
    Yeah, the staging is always easier when the script is already written. There is a new international political concept called Heroic Eschatology. The idea is that each participant country take their traditional apocalyptical book and make it a reality. Anyway, whether or not otherworldly things exist is not the problem, the fact that the people in power do believe it is the problem imho.
    A long while back I called it "a self-fulfilling prophecy." That seems like what it is. Everyone better hope the prophecy they prefer is good for them and if not maybe switch.

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A long while back I called it "a self-fulfilling prophecy." That seems like what it is. Everyone better hope the prophecy they prefer is good for them and if not maybe switch.
    Exactly ! A self-foolfeeding prophecy ! It becomes a chess game like since each one knows the other's apocalyptical scenario.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post
    Exactly ! A self-foolfeeding prophecy ! It becomes a chess game like since each one knows the other's apocalyptical scenario.
    I don't quite think so. I think a lot of people are not completely sure of the details, or even in denial. For example, American Evangelicals believe in the Rapture; but how many include nuclear war in their picture of the Rapture?

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't quite think so. I think a lot of people are not completely sure of the details, or even in denial. For example, American Evangelicals believe in the Rapture; but how many include nuclear war in their picture of the Rapture?
    Hum, good point. Chris Carter came up with the X-Files after he learned that five million Americans had claimed to have been contacted or abducted by Aliens. I think there is a potential to stage a scenario which include a nuclear war with let's say bad "E.T." while the good "E.T." helped in both winning the war and the Evangelicals rapture. It's true that a nuclear war is not in their picture of the Rapture but it's certainly in ours, everything is a matter of interpretation ahaah !

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

China should probably be with Israel and Saudi Arabia though. I think China is genuinely closer to American than to Iran (politically, not geographically) and no matter how strained relations with America look relations to Iran look worse. Iran is also supporting Russia. The political relations on this graph are mostly wrong other than Israel vs. Iran (not just Hamas) being the main conflict, because it's the only one people treat religiously. During the Cold War America and Russia did not even blow each other up. Of course, because Russia had no interest in the "Holy Land" being Soviet Socialists. Honestly it would take a dynamic 24/7 live stream to show the actual relations, not that graph, but even that graph gets a few major, stable ones wrong.
    For the next few decades, the world will probably split into USA vs. China-aligned countries. Economically, politically, militarily, that will be the main axis. Just looking at historic UN votes of the Security Council, France and the UK rarely veto in a way that is decisive (As I can tell, the last time France solely vetoed a resolution was 1976, while the last time the UK solely vetoed a resolution was 1972?), and the Soviet Union/USA have historically regularly been at odds on resolutions, China increasingly so but Russia will become a much lesser power compared to China).

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More things I think will happen: Barenboim and Said will lead to the decline of the Israeli state way before there are any wars (they will still have nuclear weapons way after their decline.) Barenboim is the "World's Most Self-Hating Jew" (not really but he literally said Israel should stop trying to defend itself militarily comparing it to Israel not "defending itself from ideas" as if complete unrealistic pacifism and reasonable open-mindedness can somehow be equivocated, hence the scarequotes I used) and Said's rhetoric screws over the Palestinians so badly that it gives them no outlet other than ressentiment since it tells people that any study of "the Orient" that isn't "everything is fine and dandy" is literally racist essentialist colonialism and even if Middle Easterners or Muslims (not just Western Muslims but Middle Eastern or Asian ones too) do it themselves they're just "colonial informants." One scholar said Said did to Orientalism what Orientalism supposedly did to the Middle East and I find that accurate. You are just not allowed to research the Middle East any more (I do it anyways because I have stopped caring what's "allowed" so much as what's necessary, since great costs to me seem inevitable anyway.)

So Said screwed over the Palestinians by virtue of the sheer number of people giving him the time of day (though that is their fault) and Barenboim will probably lead to the subsuming of Israel into Palestine. And know what? I think there should be a Jewish homeland ethnic Jews can feel safe in like Chomsky and Arendt wanted, I just don't support a pure Jewish ethnostate or Judaic theocracy which people seem to conflate. Jews as a group will lose their security solely by abusing their power spreading postmodern nonsense like poststructuralist mysterianism and the supposed intellectual rigor of unleashing the purported intersectional Marxist underclass of "the slut/manwhore," though. Hopefully that won't apply to individuals who aren't complicit. I don't think it will. I still kind of believe in a just world and I don't see that changing.

For the next few decades, the world will probably split into USA vs. China-aligned countries. Economically, politically, militarily, that will be the main axis. Just looking at historic UN votes of the Security Council, France and the UK rarely veto in a way that is decisive (As I can tell, the last time France solely vetoed a resolution was 1976, while the last time the UK solely vetoed a resolution was 1972?), and the Soviet Union/USA have historically regularly been at odds on resolutions, China increasingly so but Russia will become a much lesser power compared to China).
    Unless a huge revolution happens I doubt it. I don't think the Cold War was about what people think it was about. I don't see those factors in China today.

Factors present in USSR that are missing in today's China:

- Government led by Zionist Jews themselves rather than supporters
    - Statewide banning of religion
    - Lack of economic interdependency between the two countries
    - Strongly ideology-based mutual hatred
    - Antisemitic groups like Nazis often leading American government and industry (was a major factor in WWII and after but not any more, for example: Henry Ford)
    - China kills the Ugyur Muslims and Americans kill the Palestinian Muslims
    - China mostly does not care about Abrahamic religions and where it does it sides with essentially the same kind of Christianity as America (e.g. Protestantism, evangelicalism.)

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think I'm opposed to all religious Judaism any more, but probably most of it. People like Ben Shapiro make it look really bad and he's not even one of the supremacist or demonolator sects, just standard mainline Orthodox Judaism. The Talmud still sounds bad, but I'm not an expert on that. Zionism defined as needing a Jewish state for ethnic and religious Jews only and genociding everyone else who lived there still sounds completely horrible and I feel like I am an expert enough to say that.

I think even looking at religion primarily in terms of purported dogmas is the wrong approach. I thought that a while back but I should apply that to Judaism, too. If Jesus is the Messiah Jews should almost certainly accept that, but then Messianic Judaism with people in yarmulkes celebrating Hanukkah for Jesus is a thing, despite the "Jews for Judaism" who oppose it. Religion probably matters a ton despite dogmas seeming to matter very little, and that seems difficult to square but logically and empirically true. People like Ben Shapiro definitely make orthodox Judaism look as dogmatic and awful as evangelical Christianity generally is, never mind things like the Sabbateans who appear to have a huge negative influence that gets ignored. Hanukkah and yarmulkes and Hebrew school are almost certainly fine, though. I just shouldn't listen to the overly dogmatic Jews like Ben Shapiro trying to define Judaism any more than I listen to overly dogmatic Christians or Muslims or pagans or atheists or what have you. There is a such thing as truth but as soon as you put identity politics before Truth it seems to go out the window entirely because you're not concerned with truth and falsehood, you're concerned with how you present yourself and what people may or may not think of you.

I still think Israel probably will engage in preemptive nuclear strikes and this will be bad and lead to literal Armageddon decades to centuries down the line at this point though.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I think slavery is not that beneficial because people are not motivated to do their best work.
    When something is done by an order and not because you feel a pleasure doing this - can be said as a slavery.
    So called "job" which is made for material profit - is same slavery. As it's an activity done mainly because of fear to have no means to be alive. Same as slaves do an activity to avoid punishments and reduce the suffering.
    Only surface form have changed.
    There same exists great inequality in material supply, in an access to true knowledge and possibilities. Exists covered inequality in laws following too, as bribed are different sides of the life. Ideological approach is similar too - it's almost openly declared that people with lesser of money have lesser meaning to be alive, have worse personality traits. Good education and posts are taken mainly by born in money rich families. Classes exist of higher and lower, with principally different lifes.
    Social inequality is doubtful to exist without a slavery. Different names for the same.
    While social inequality will exist in the degree people have the individualism.