Thread: xLEs, what's an experience you had that dictates Fi PoLR?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default xLEs, what's an experience you had that dictates Fi PoLR?

Ay, just curious.

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also curious.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a SLE came to help me in a video game but at this time it was too late, we were both gonna die so i ran away to mitigate the loss which he got mad at me for. started yelling at his gf who was underperforming too. we have barely talked since and the gf is gone too. that same SLE talked down on ppl who support ukraine bc he has relatives in russia.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i was critizing an ILE for smth when a SLE came asking what we're talking about then said smth like "haha and i sleep with girls once then leave them"

same ILE i was talking to about depression once he started angry saying stuff like "what are u depressed from stfu"

another ILE was very angry with ppl who use troll accounts or joke too much stuff like that. apparently he also laughed at a disabled person in a wheelchair right in front of them bc they looked funny. he thinks ppl in the west are overprivileged and thats why they are hyper emotional. saw MBTI statistics were the most prevalent types were NFs in some countries whiuch he said made sense to him bc of that. i had to explain that NFs are the most interested in that kind of stuff and those werent randomized tests but ppl who took it online out of their own personal interest. NF types are probably killed off and have no rights in the countries with not so high NF prevalence. he doesnt condone violence against children tho. he also got hurt by someone older online which is why he says that he hates troll accounts but refuses to elaborate.

I want to care

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

SLE I know was very nice and soft spoken socially - at least to me. He would protect me from bullies and had deaf family members and knew sign language. He was kind of emo and sensitive and didn't like ppl being bullied- but really he was probably the biggest bully himself. He had a lot of dark fantasies, which is common of Betas I think. I wouldn't say this is ALWAYS true or anything, but typology is based on stereotypical trends so whatever. He ended up acting on his dark fantasies and getting sent to prison for about a decade - he's out now though. He robbed a bank, but he had other darker fantasies than even that. I haven't talked to him since lol it would be too awkward and it's been too long.

I liked him a lot because even tho he was 'evil' by objective standards I always felt kinda safe with him lol. For typical campy str8 girl ness. SLEs are like Warriors or Dark Knight RPG classes. Even Paladin-y at times. But once he actually did evil- I'm turned off. And I have no desire to talk to him much and the romance is dead. It's like I'm into these dark ppl ((both men and women it isn't just a gay thing)) but once they actually do dark things, I'm turned off. But I'm also very repulsed by virtue signaling Deltas 'let's work in the soup kitchen & habitat for humanity and pretend we're better than other people because we're more moral' as well.

It's possible he's also LSI but I still think SLE still more likely. I know some SLEs tried to defend themselves and say 'I'm not like that' but they can still say some really outlandishly evil and asshole things even if they never do it. Delta therapists don't know the difference, and punish u anyway. /winks @VewyScawwyNawcissist

being good with Fi is a kind of type of coddling in order to maintain a relationship. Fi polrs don't fucking care or are unaware of this and just kinda /trample- even if it might permanently hurt the relationship. They then might complain the other person is too 'weak and too sensitive' but that is kinda naturally related isn't it?

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

"he doesn't condone violence to children tho"

That's an interesting thing I've noticed about Fi polrs, they often really understand hurting kids, the Campy Innocent™ is wrong whereas other types have minimized/sugar coated that too much. when ur truly vulnerable and need help and aren't just whining or playing a victim (cough cough) - I think they are actually some of the most moral 'good' types in this sense. but it's also kind of basic bitch morality as well and that's the bad side. and kids = good and adults = evil and bad can be a part of their bad and crude/overly simplistic moral guideposts.

Some misguided and weird IEEs are trying to normalize hurting kids out of a weird sense of balance. 'well I can't really personally stop it so I might as well try to balance something that you should instead be morally outraged about.' ugh I pick on IEEs a lot sorry obviously not every IEE does this but I mean- I have seen it lol. its like when some IEEs go in over balance mode, an anvil should just fall on them. They have this weird ideal that pedos can be nice about molesting kids & society needs to lay off their hatred but most pedos I've encountered just get off on how creepy, sadistic and wrong/disturbing it is, they don't wanna take some kid on a nice delta date or anything lol. Delta authority figures like to use the word 'grooming' a lot- in all reality honestly, it's often an illusion and many ppl who hurt kids just go in for the kill like a wild feral animal. There is no setting anything up.

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fi polrs just sound like plain assholes from what I've seen people say lol
    Chronic "grass is always greener" syndrome

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamarine View Post
    Fi polrs just sound like plain assholes from what I've seen people say lol

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

theres a right wing racist SLE on discord who's allegedly also friends/acquinted with a bunch of right wing p-words. a bunch of ppl wanted to take down his server but at the same time he's hosting someone vulnerable's information there. so hes at the same time kind of helping a victim. how do u know how to treat someone like that?

a drunk SLE on discord once said that "beta NFs should stop blaming imaginary psychopaths for their problems". psychopaths narcissists and the like are real besides he also means about blaming anything since he argued "its not ur fault but its ur responsibility". this undermines the value of life itself since u can just live a shitty life being walked all over, until u become suicidal and die or just suffer a lot. most ppl who do not end up killing thmeslves after a lot of shit become abusers themselves. they havent solved any problem or made things right but became a part of the problem. ofc theres also ppl who manage to improve their situations but its all situational. theres just this very dark part of reality Fi PoLRs can scoff at but thats bc they just flat out refuse to face that pain themselves. they will rarely if ever straight up admit that kind of worst case weakness. its hard for them to gauge relativity, whether soemone should kill themselves or is suffering too much. a lil bit of pain to them is not much different than alot, they just search for ways to push forward.

I want to care

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

idk but someone's gonna get Will Smithed for it lol.

To be fair, I heard an SLE say something like "I say something and everyone acts like I slaughtered a sacred cow or something." That pretty much sums it up.
    Last edited by Lord Pixel; 08-20-2022 at 06:12 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Fi polr seems like it genuinely cares about not hurting feelings- then hurts feelings anyway- then cares too much about it- but hurts feelings- and this bad awkward cycle.

ILE Fi polr friend will go 'haha I'm a jerk' in a funny way after he says something that he thinks is offensive, but it might not even have hurt anybody. But then he might kinda be a bull in a china shop but not apologize for THAT thing when he should have...

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fi PoLR type 5 is a hellhole of convoluted ideas about how people and relationships work.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by persimmonism View Post
    Fi PoLR type 5 is a hellhole of convoluted ideas about how people and relationships work.
    Probably can't find a better example.
    https://youtu.be/nNNvJ5pUzSg?t=2847

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@timber
    if u want more factual experiences read this thread or this video

I want to care

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

theres a gypsy SLE who squats at some abandoned house with other gypsies. theres a bunch of old women and a dog inside. ive never seen them go out. the dog seemed afraid or neglected. i dont know if it was beaten. it followed me out as i was going out and was slow to get close but i gave it signs it approached me and it seemed to get happier when i interacted with it. anyway that SLE waits outside sometimes with some other guy. the SLE wants money for himself and doesnt share it with others. since hes waiting outside more than everyone else i rarely get to talk to one of the others in person. it took me a long time to realize hes gatekeeping them from telling me about it even tho it had been on the back of my brain. they are also prolly worried i may be retarded and may talk what i shouldnt. i cant give them equal share with him around bc im worried he may threaten them later for it. maybe related to why somehow the others dont seem to come out as much (not talking about the older women). he also had a wife and a kid but separated. once i was going up a staircase where i saw the old women he hastily pushed one away from me as she tried to get close to me. he is a construction worker. its obvious his face says hes done with everything but some kind of evil bitterness drives him.

I want to care

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

an unhealthy xLE is someone in pain who cant let go/be vulnerable and lets the pain corrupt them into a horrible person

I want to care